LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Worst Spanking Implement

Guest tinas diaperspanked

I haven't been spanked recently but i remember my mother threatening with a switch when i was little... don't rember any spanking with it though... nor most of that time period anyhow.

as a kid i most dreaded having to get my own switch and have it used on me. If i did nto get a sufficient switch, mother got a more substantial one. That really hurt.

As an adult, anything that is thin and flexible was the worst, especially if it wrapped around for a second hit with the tip. Ouchers!

• 2 weeks later...

Have spent the last 17 yrs on the giving end vs receiving. Called an ex and she says the wooden ping pong paddle is the worst. I think that's because I never gave her the harshest spankings. I think the worst thing you can use is a doubled over extension cord. Some people make a device based on this it's called a loop. It is a loop of plastic coated wire at the end of a stick. It is very, very harsh. You babies better be good;-)

as a kid i most dreaded having to get my own switch and have it used on me. If i did nto get a sufficient switch, mother got a more substantial one. That really hurt.

As an adult, anything that is thin and flexible was the worst, especially if it wrapped around for a second hit with the tip. Ouchers!

I had the same routine. I would try to pick the thickest (as it hurt the least), but if I picked one that was deemed too thick, my father got to choose- Which would always be the thinnest possible. I think the anticipation was the most effective part of the punishment.

As for my AB lifestyle... daddy uses his hand mainly, which hurts like hell, esp if he gets me on the butt just right. However, he does have a plastic paddle that has tigger on it, that probably hurts 10x as bad as his hand. The plastic paddle is one of those toys that has the ball on a string, remember those.. paddle balls? anyways... he bought it cause it has tigger on it, but took off the ball and string....

One shudders to think of where the ball might have gone....

My belt. For punishment my mistress would tell me to strip and hand her my belt. There were times when my butt was bruised for a week! I've been hit with the belt until I couldn't stand anymore :-( I've been a bad slave before, but I'm learning fast. (Mistress is good with aftercare. She gets ice and stays helping me take care of my bruises and cuddling for an hour)

What hurts the worst is the day after she gives me the bruises I am punished again with the belt. Each belt hit hurts as much as 5 when I'm not bruised!

I've been spanked with hand, wooden spoon and a belt. Belt is by far the worst.

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...

The worst spanking implement is a hot wheels cars plastic track.

It's very strong so it won't break. The flexibility will amplify the force and the ribs on the track will leave big double welts.

Much worse than a belt, as the ribs are small enough that it will cause a wide strike zone with a welt on each side.

the thing i hated most was the orange hot wheel tracks when i was a kid.. those suckers hurt. My mother made you think about toys in a whole different light. "is this going to hurt" ... i put back a lot of toys I would have liked to have after she used the hot wheel track.

• 5 months later...

"The Belt", when I was a kid. When my sister and I were little just the threat of "The Belt" was enough to keep us in line.It was a very solid, thick,brown leather belt my dad actually used. My sister actually has that old battered belt, we used to threaten my oldest niece with it when she was little (even though we knew by law we couldn't use it) but the thought of possible getting spanked with it worked on her for awhile. When I was in grade school I also had the "Paddle" used on me (When it was still legal for schools to punish kids with that), I admit I was a regular customer, usually for fighting (I used to beat up the older kids that picked on my friends at recess). I was such a regular that I became friends with the principal and would earn trips to the ice cream parlor for "good behavior" and was allowed to bring 1 friend from class (usually one of the cuter girls).

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 years later...
On 2/3/2015 at 5:06 PM, Glennie said:

the thing i hated most was the orange hot wheel tracks when i was a kid.. those suckers hurt. My mother made you think about toys in a whole different light. "is this going to hurt" ... i put back a lot of toys I would have liked to have after she used the hot wheel track.

I'm older than Hot Wheels.  But had younger cousins.  My aunt loved using the track.  I was there a few times when whipped them.  Judging from the howls and the nasty marks they must have been something to fear.

For me, I definitely didn't enjoy the paddle but the strap was worse.

The large wooden spoon, which was implemented when I gave Mom a hard time about practicing piano. Hair-pulling (mine) was another option. I wound up teaching music lessons for 19 years and was even an elementary school pianist for four years. It must have worked.