LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If you could erase your abdl side, would you?

I’ve thought about the pros and cons of such thing.

On one hand I love this side of me and love the satisfaction.. on the other hand it’s segregating.

Does having a diaper fetish affect my thoughts and feelings sexually? The satisfaction I get from diapers is different than normal sex. 

I would like to say if I had a choice I would erase this fetish.. but I love indulging in it when I can.

• Like 2

Nope: no more than I would erase being disabled, having cerebral palsy, going through all the things that I've dealt with all my life, the good and the bad, the lessons i've learned, the trouble I've gotten into and out of, and everything that has happened over my lifetime. if one were to erase a part of oneself, that would almost be like getting rid of a part of who you are what you are or part of the life that you've already lived. they say that if your life is not rewarding enough for what you have already done, going back and reliving it probably wouldn't change much. sure there are things that I would love to have done differently throughout Throughout my life, but I would not nor would I want to go back and redo things that have happened in my life. if that was the case, I would not be a grade school graduate, a high school graduate A college graduate with two degrees, and uncle of several nieces and nephews, and I wouldn't have the skills that I have now being able to deal with computers servers web design and everything else.

I also wouldn't be the type of person I am. people tell me that I have A good heart!  I have always been known as the type of person who loves people, and wants to help them as much as I can. I always try to do the right thing and try to help people to maximize their own abilities.  I don't think I'd want to go backwards and undo something that I've already done, because once you start down that road, all that You may see is that you are second guessing your life, or what you have done, or you are worrying about things that you did wrong, and worrying about going back and fixing things that have happened in the past. You're supposed to learn from the past, not live constantly in it. The past is supposed to be something that has happened behind you, something that won't be able to be undone. the past is something that you've done prior 2 something else, not something that you do after the present. Just where you are now, the future is where you are going. if everything that you know in your life is already known prior to doing it, life is not as fun as it should be. Sure I would love to be able to do different things in my life, but if I worry too much about what I did in the past, and trying to change my life and erase parts of who I am or what I did, then my life as it stands means nothing, and the things you learn and the people you love and the way things happen mean nothing. you only have one life to live, and my most important thing that I like to put forward is that I want to live my life, the one life I have, the only life I have and the only life I know to the best of my ability.

There are things in my life that I'm happy that I've already accomplished: now I feel more like I want to be. I have accepted that I am incontinent diaper lover, and that I've always liked diapers. for years, I always felt guilty wanting to put them on or wanting to touch them or wanting to say that I enjoy this part of the lifestyle. It took me a long time to get to this crossroads, so I sure as heck don't want to have to back down and back it out of my lifestyle and then reset myself. being a diaper lover and incontinent are part of who I am. being disabled and having cerebral palsy and having all of the pains and all of the challenges and all of the regrets and all of the good parts make life worth something: They always say that you have to work hard for something that you actually want: and that is the truth! I worked for years to be able to graduate and get out of school: there are been people that have told me that I can't do this and I can't do that, and every time they tell me I can't do it it makes me matter and matter makes me wanna do it even more and more! if I didn't have the right type of support people in my life, I would not be the guy that I am today, and even if I were to be able to say I want to go back and undo some of the bad things that happen in my life, that would not be something I would want to do. i'm given this life, and I was given life by my mom, and I would not want to go back and undo parts of it just to change it up so that it's better for myself in the end. the life that I have lived so far isn't worth much, than doing that Would be like an insult.

So no: I would not want to erase a part of my life, or undo a part of what I've already done! sure, change your life and make it better, and learn from your mistakes, but to back up and then Do a part of your life makes life altering changes. remember captain Picard when Q Told him that he had the chance to make changes in his life. Captain Picard did not know that by accepting Q's challenge, he wouldn't ever make captain of the enterprise, and he wouldn't have gone and done the same things he did to be able to have the life that he knows is what he is used to. I would rather live the life I have now than try to live a life that is not one that I'm used to. any life that I live now is the only one that I've known, and the only one I'm gonna know, and as far as I can tell there's nothing better for me if I were to change my life anyway, meaning that I wouldn't want to change anything, because then I would lose a part of the life that I know. someone said to me one time if I had the chance to cure my cerebral palsy would I do it?

This is also something that goes well with this question. the reason is is because if you have the chance to make a change to your lifestyle. if you make the change or have a chance to let's say cure your incontinence for example, or not to be an adult baby, or not to have a disability, would you make that change?

I would say no: life is hard enough as it is yes, and each person has their struggles and their problems and they need help of friends and family members to get To get through hard portions of their life, or to be there to help others. changing my life and getting rid of me having a disability would change my life Irrevocably so I would never have the same life that I started with period I probably wouldn't have the same friends I had or the same experiences or the same wants needs and other things: making changes to your life to try to get rid of something that is a part of you is kind of silly. I wouldn't change it for one moment. Hurrible palsy and I didn't have the same quirks and the things that make me special, I wouldn't be brian, I wouldn't be the Brian everyone on here knows as the person that they have come to respect and I, and I wouldn't be the same guy that has the same opinions or the same reasoning for believing things, or have the same experiences.

I wouldn't want to change one thing: Life is a journey.  Throughout this journey you have your parents, you have your friends and your family members, your aunts and your uncles and your cousins and other people that care about you and love of you and take care of you and help you. some people come into your life for long periods of time, and are there for you all the way through the hardest parts, and through the easy parts as well. Come into your life for short periods of time, and you see them maybe once twice maybe three times, and you may never see them again. other people come into your life and they touch you in ways that are important ways that are life changing or life altering, or your experiences that you deal with change you in other ways. I wouldn't want to change that, because it would make life Not as challenging, which means that it wouldn't be the same and it wouldn't feel good for you, because you always want the challenges in life. that does not necessarily mean that you always wanna be challenged and you never want it to be in a situation where you get to enjoy the good parts, but life is given to you based your parents or others that love you and want you to be the best that you can be. I want I want to be able to show people that my life meant something Something to me and it means something to me now. I wanna be able to teach my nieces and my nephews Itself and that you have other challenges and other situations that you must deal with, and that life is not something where you're just gonna fly through and not hit any brick walls. I have hit many brick walls in my time, many brick walls.

In a way, i'm glad that I am a incontinent diaper Lover, and I'm glad that I'm disabled. Many people may not understand what it feels like to have to go through the hell But you have to go through. many of you do! when you have somebody tell you you have to do it or you should do it or you need to do it, and then you are forced to do it, then you feel like you are a marionette connected to a Set of wires, and all you're doing is dancing for somebody's amusement. my life means more to me than that, and part of the deal is you have to be able to deal with the crap sandwich, and sometimes you have to take a big bite even if you don't want to. I wouldn't trade me being incontinent or being a diaper lover for anything. in one way or another, being that way has helped me to be able to deal with the problems that I've had to deal with, and having been that way, it makes me feel better because because even in the worst possible situation, there's always something that can help you deal with those feelings and those situations. I have told people from the beginning that I don't care if I wear diapers and use them for the rest of my life, and that is the truth: there's too much strife there's too much worrying there's too much of everything else that's negative in our world spinning around! what we need to be able to do is take the negative and try to have it hit us in the head. we need to be able to think about the positive things in life, yes I am disabled, yes I wear diapers, yes I use them yes I change them, but at least I have the right and the ability and the permission of myself to allow my body to do what I want and to wear them! because I have a diaper on it makes me feel better, it completes myself, and it make sense because I've always had those feelings for many many years. I would not wanna change that for the life of me! these types of things that I'm dealing with make me who I am, and if I change who I am because somebody else doesn't like it, then I would have to question myself of whether it's a good change or not!

For years I would have to hide the fact that I love diapers, that I like them, that I like to wear them, that they make me feel good. I. I don't have to do that anymore: I have incontinence for lover, and I am surrounded by people who support that decision. people have to be able to live the life they think is the most appropriate for themselves. they have to be able to have the ability to do what makes them feel good, to wear what makes them feel good, and to enjoy whatever they enjoy, in an appropriate manner in a safe manner and in a way that makes them feel loved safe and protected. a diaper for me is like something that says:  you don't need to have control, you don't wanna have control, you don't have to have control: a diaper is there for you: that also means that a diaper is designed for you to be able to release everything that your Holding back.

A diaper is used by a baby because it doesn't know the difference it doesn't know whether to use it or not, but it does it anyway, and that is to be expected of it. as you grow older, you learn not to have to use a diaper, but a diaper allows you to release every thing that you're holding, it allows you to be in a position where you don't have control over what and when you release. Wearing a diaper assumes that you don't have or want the control, or that it makes you feel better. a diaper says that you don't have to hold back anything, and you can release whatever you're holding whenever you feel the need. as long as a diaper is around, and you're using that diaper, you don't have to worry about a thing, because you have them available and will continue to use them. if you wanted to have that security and safety, would you wanna give it up? I certainly won't! I fought hard, for the right and the ability To where and use such a diaper, and to have the diaper that works best for me period now that I have a diaper and I'm wearing them all the time, it helps me deal with the feelings and all of the stresses that I have to deal with, and it also helps me because I may not be able to get to the bathroom fast enough. And not only that, what if I don't feel like getting up and feel like going to the toilet! i'm going to go to the toilet, i'm just not gonna use the toilet, i'll use use my diaper.

In conclusion no I would not want to erase being incontinent or being a diaper lover,, or being disabled, or any part of my life that I have already lived because each particular piece of my life and every lesson I've learned is something is something that makes me unique: without the love love of my family members and support Of my friends, and without the support of those that care about me, I would not be the same guy I was today period now that I'm older, it is really important to state that the most important thing that you have to understand is that you have to be happy with what you are and who you are. if you can be happy with what and who you are and what you're doing, and if you wear diapers and you make yourself feel happy then that's the way it goes: embrace it be happy And enjoy it.

@zombieg set it best when she said but the most important thing is that you should be happy. If wearing diapers makes you happy, wear that diaper! if using those pacifiers or bottles or other equipment make you happy, use those pieces of equipment. procrastination is not going to change the fact that you like what you like or that you like to do what you like to do or you like to do, or wear what you want to wear. If wearing a diaper or using other equipment in the lifestyle makes you happy, what the heck are you waiting for? christmas? You're still gonna have those feelings and you're still gonna want to do those types of things anyway, so all you're doing is putting off the inevitable!! once you realize that you are doing something that makes you happy, you will be happier. You know: I just wish I had come to that realization 25 to 30 years ago: but my situation was different then, but now I have come to the realization that the best thing that I can do is do things that make me happy, and I am the only one that needs to be happy in this Situation. sure Other family members should be happy, we should be able to get along, but procrastinating and saying i'll do it tomorrow, isn't changing the fact that you really wanna do it now, you're just worried about what would happen. I say do what makes you happy put that diaper on and enjoy yourself

Brian

• Like 2

Yes, in a heartbeat!  I am a DL because I got a fetish for it when I was 5 years old and I have been a life long DL.  The thing people forget about is they love diapers because they have a fetish for them, it is part of their make up whether they wanted it or not.  Because they have that interest, sexual for many, they love the lifestyle.  Without the interest or fetish, they would be just like everyone else and not want to wear diapers.  I like wearing and using diapers because I have this fetish.  If I didn't have this fetish I would not have any interest in them at all, and I would be glad to be rid of the fetish!  I wouldn't miss it at all because my interest in diapers would be totally gone.  

• Like 4

No. Admittedly, there were times when I wished I didn't have this thing. Life would have been a bit easier. That said, I have come to accept myself for who and what I am. Being ABDL is part of what makes me me. I think it makes me a better person to be honest. 

• Like 2

nope, it helps with stress sometimes, if i could get rid of anything it would the sex drive, id like to just flip the off switch and cut the wires, but i cant, i beg God to take it from from me, sadly he chooses to leave it, i wish i understood why.

• Like 1

At the moment the answer is probably yes. I have that sinking feeling that I'm going to end up alone for the rest of my life, because I cannot imagine opening up about this side of me to someone. It's why I'm not even trying to get in a relationship.

I hope I'll look back at this sometime in the future and disagree with myself. 

• Like 1

If I could eliminate the incontinence side of my fetish....then sure.  I'd love to have an iron-clad bladder and go about my life in a regular way rather than always worrying about where the nearest bathroom is.

Accepting this side of me has gone a long way in to improving my mental health overall.  Diapers are a great crutch and definitely make me feel better and safer when wearing....

• Like 2

Nope. Absolutely, undoubtedly, unequivocally NOT! I LOVE my Baby and Diapee side!????? It's part of who I am and I CAN'T imagine life without it, I LOVE it so much!?♥️? However, I would absolutely erase my cerebral palsy within a heartbeat! I just wanted to make that abundantly clear. It's been a pain in the ass ever since the day I was born, but enough about that. Back to baby stuff, I love playing with toys, wearing and using Diapers, drinking out of bottles, using pacis, I LOVE it all! If anything, I would get rid of my adult side so I could act like a little kid again and genuinely be Little. That way I could tap more easily into my little space without having to think too hard. But don't get me wrong, I would still have my intelligence. I just wouldn't have a big boy mind anymore, and I would like like that. And I would have my Mommy Lisa tease me and she say, "You're just a BIG BABY aren't you?!" And I would nod my head and say "Un-huh Mommy, I'm your Diaper Boy!" And the BEST part about being Little again is, I could fit into Pampers 360 fit and crawl my little butt all around the house, without a care in the WORLD!!!!???♥️??????♥️????????️

• Like 2
32 minutes ago, Little Spider said:

However, I would absolutely erase my cerebral palsy within a heartbeat! I just wanted to make that abundantly clear. It's been a pain in the ass ever since the day I was born, but enough about that.

@Little Spider

All I understand that your cerebral palsy has been a pain in the neck for you ever since you have been born, mine has been a pain in the neck too - there have been many times in my life when people have been warning me to do something, and they say that we have to do it or we need to do it and then they beg us to do it! I have the ability to think on my own and have a head attached to my shoulders, and I don't need somebody to threaten me with whatever they used to threaten kids with back then to make us comply. all they need to do is make halfway decent arguments, and make it something that we Be able to benefit from in the end. there's a lot of things in life that suck, and I can tell you being in a Rehab Center for as long as I have been or had been at the time, sucked even worse. but at least I was able to enjoy wearing diapers for a short period of time during that portion of my life.

Having a disability does have its advantages. we do have the right and we do have the ability to do most of the things that we do now, because we have the ADA: before that, Things used to go on done and things used to be able to be swept under the rug. the ADA made sure that we had the ability to access all buildings and we had rights having The disabilities we have. Us to be able to use our disabilities to their extent necessary to get what we need.  There are a few times in my life where I needed to use my disability status to get what I needed because nobody understood. once I was able to do that I was able to get what I needed, and nobody questioned it. there's nothing wrong with having a disability, but I can understand the way you feel because it kind of made it hard for you to be able to do things you wanna be able to do.

However, insofar as me having to wear diapers when I was in rehab, that's where I think I became a diaper lover: because of incontinence and because of accidents common because they didn't want to take the time to take us to the bathroom. when you're in a rehab situation they probably just diaper you up and leave you there, and then tell you that they will help you cause they don't want you to get hurt. admirable by all means, but then of course use the ability to do things you used to be able to do at home, then your parents wonder why you are back sliding: I used to be mobile all the time when I was that young, and then when I got there I was basically bedridden and incontinent in a matter of a couple of weeks. they ended up having to work extra hard to get me back where I was, and I'm glad that I had people that hurt That 'cause I told them that they wouldn't let me do hardly anything over there unless I was in a wheelchair.

As far as having you be an adult baby: You wouldn't erase that anymore faster than I would erase the fact that I am incontinent or that I am a diaper lover. there's no way I would give up that, because there is nothing more relaxing in the world than to have a wet diaper on every once in awhile, or have a dry diaper on, or to have the thrill of being able to know that you have to go to the bathroom, and you have no choice but to release in your diaper. sometimes that can give you one hell of a rush, and I'm telling you the first few times I did it I felt so guilty, it was so pleasureful it was relaxing! I know what you mean when you say you wouldn't want to give up that status, it's part of what makes you you and me me: however, disability aside, that is how we got to where we are today: I don't think I would have been a diaper lover if I hadn't been disabled: I don't think I would have been a diaper lover if I hadn't been placed in a situation where I was forced to wear diapers For their benefit and for their peace of mind: At least this way I don't have to feel guilty, because they helped me to become a better person. it just took me 47 years to get there! I thank them for that because I feel like a piece of me that has been locked away for years is now put back into my puzzle pieces and it makes me a whole person.

I don't know if you've ever had to deal with being in rehab like I did: but the rules and regulations probably Changed a lot since I've been there in the 70s. they can't do half of what they would do to me or what they had done to me in the 70s now in the 2000s or the 2010s or the 2020s. Rules have changed and the way they They provide care meaning the model they use has changed dramatically. no longer did they just take everybody that is in our position hurt us together in a big Humongous vehicle and then bring us down to this huge place where they just put us all together in one place. Now the law says that you have to be able to live in your own community, and use the services of your own county, and not be herded together in one big building. I'm so glad they changed the laws and rules so that no one has to go through that like I did, and I'm so glad they have oversight laws and rules so that somebody can't get hurt like some of my friends have told me they did back then.

I think that's why diapers are a comfort to me: when I have a diaper on, I know nothing is going to happen to me unless I let it happen colin if you have a diaper on people expect you to use it: I also think that it is something that helps me to be stronger, and even though I went through the hell I did, I wouldn't change the fact that I had to wear diapers for awhile: Now I understand what it is like for a person who has to use the toilet, but they might not be able to communicate That effectively, or they may not be able to be verbal at all. because of this, I understand more about how people deal with disabilities and the fact that they might not be able to have as much control as they'd like to. it's just something that you have to learn as you Continue to grow up.

So like you said you would probably want to erase your cerebral palsy:  For me it makes me unique and I couldn't actually see a life without it. however, I can understand you wanting to be a me and having those feelings and having those urges. The way you set it up, you have it perfectly set up because you have a Situation where you would set up your Mommy and your daddy, and they would take care of you, and all you would have to do is play and enjoy yourself. that that is exactly what a baby should do, Ways you will be able to continue that for a long time to come. live your life to the fullest extent possible, do what you need to do as an adult, but then always you can come back to being The adult baby you want to be. it's all up to you my friend, it's all up to you!

Hugs!

Brian

• Like 1

I have been alone most all of my life, not being alone for me would be strange. 

As for the original topic,I really do not know, I expect not, well, not unless you can find me something else that will help me sleep, and help me deal with a misbehaving bladder. As that is unlikely to happen, I will keep my diapers thank you very much. They are a conveniance that has made my life easyer, not a sexual toy that I need to get my rocks off. Now I have tried other babyish things, aka pacies sleepers and the like, and there is other stuff I would like to try one day, just because. Yet, at the same note, they do not really do anything for me, other than being another bit of clothing. Though onsies are good for helping to hold your diaper in place, and a sleeper does help with temp regulation when sleeping.

11 hours ago, Dee Cee said:

Whoooo , it’s not good for man to be alone , you have yer whole life ahead of you ! If you “can’t beat them , join them” , you can always , go back to diapers , but not get any pussy , that’s not even close to ,having the love of a woman ! I know when , when my dick , bob , just left me , and I couldn’t make love to my wife , that just made me feel worthless , as a man ! And then afew years later , I became IC , I couldn’t just ignore that , and my wife put me in diapers , that just made me so depressed , I was a hard core, patch holding , biker, and it really made me try twice , to just take a large 18-22 , of 80 mg of oxytocin , and both times , l didn’t even come close to kicking the bucket , so I just told myself , that little , phrase, I quoted above , and then after some time , I was okay with it , and now the only person in the whole world that knows , is my wife . She knows I can’t help it ,and she doesn’t under stand , how I grew to like it , but she is okay with it , and has seen me in my cloth diapers , or adult kid thick training pants , and plastic pants over them . She has even come into my room , and caught me , with a very dirty diaper on , but she still , comes in and gives me a kiss before work every day ! And we have went into great lengths, as to just what a adult diaper , or training pants , and how they do far more than to protect me from , wetting , and poopin the bed , they also relieve, stress , and help me cope , with my very angry life !  These are hard times for a lot of people , and some just go to dope , or booze , or lots of shit that can kill you ! But , I don’t think , I would ask , God to , take away desires, about sex ! Your young , you can always go back to diapers , but to just “can” sex , at yer age , Nothing , could have made me replace , that sex drive , man that goes away at some point in yer life , I am 68 , and the only thing better than a messy wet diaper , is making love ? with my wife of 20+ years , so please don’t just abandon, your god given , sex drive ! Yeah wearin diapers is  , fun and way , below , sex , if I could I would give up my diapers , in a split second ! Yes , wearing and using diapers is nice , but way above them , is that greater feeling of making love to my wife ! It’s like comparing, a nickel , to a hundred dollar bill ! Diapers being the nickel ! ! !  Good luck with that ???

Thanks Brian , you have been , good to me , and Have a great , Thanks Giving  , ? !

ive never had sex, ive never dated, and thank God i never will on either, i cant miss what i never had, and this DISGUSTING sex drive compells me to the sins of looking at filth online, and sometimes writing dirty sex stories, that thankfully will never see the light of day(and its in my will that when i die, my step nephew is to locate and delete the stories). relationships aint for everyone, maybe its an autistic thing for me, but ive never had an interest in being with anyone, ive had some at the karate school when i was an assistant instructor there get flirty with me, i didnt even care enough to respond, shit my senseis gf even told me, with him standing right there, in a very plain matter of fact way that she would have sex with me, another student there too who was the wife one another student(and mother of 2, which would make it double wrong, never mess with a mans wife and never fool with someone who has a family), i just let it go. if i had to choose between having a first sexual experience or waking up wet, pass me the diaper and sleeping aides, if i had to choose between sex and a good bowl of beans im getting a can opener and a can of lucks. you call a sex drive a God given gift, its one id LOVE to give back, hell id even happy trade it for bladder incontinence if i could, it would mean at least 1 less sin to deal with.

4 hours ago, Dee Cee said:

That’s like saying you don’t like something you never had , so you hate it before , you even try it ! And you said in a round about way , yer not even I.C. , so that means you choose to , just enjoy a very wet diaper , am I right ? If I could change my I.C. for a stiff cock on me , it wouldn’t even cross my mind , I wouldn’t even have to think , yes let me be able to , make sweet passionate, love ? to my wife ! And that my friend , is truly a gift , from GOD ! I’m sorry for your loss ! 
Yes having a warm messy , and wet diaper feels good , but it’s a far less 2nd ! Like I said earlier , like comparing a nickel to a hundred dollar , bill , they are both money but , the nickel can’t buy ya ,shit ! The hundred dollar bill can at least put a smile on yer face ! That sex drive you got , is a god given , gift . Pissing yer pants , is not ! IMHO …K?

sex involves being touched and being seen, naked, 2 things i am VEHEMENTLY against, i dont even go to the doctor for what might be called normal tests and stuff, no turn your head and cough, no fickled finger of fate, i cant stand to be touched or seen, hugs are fine, handshakes are fine, but anything intimate, nope, and the Lord knew i wouldnt be a good parent(father was an abusive asshole, and ive got anger issues, no time when im not angry about something, i just dont show it) so he wisely left out that aspect from my operating system to use a computer term, yes the parts still work, power gets through to the hardware(i wish it didnt), but no interest whatsoever in dating, sex, reproduction, it seems repugnant to me, plus im a germaphobe, the idea of kissing someone is disgusting to me, relationships have that aspect, i cant do that.

• Thanks 1