LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Not ready to announce to my neighbourhood that I am incontinent

28 minutes ago, Little Belle said:

It's one thing for me to be okay with everyone knowing that I piss my pants, but it's an entirely different thing for him to be comfortable with everyone thinking he does when he doesn't! 

So what does your partner think you should do? Is he worried that the local residents will mistakenly see him as incontinent?

• Like 1
On 11/16/2022 at 4:50 PM, Little Belle said:

Isn't that really bad that the council haven't thought through that people may want to be more private than that? Or am I just being over sensitive? I am autistic so don't always see things the way others do.......

I realise I never directly answered your question.  No, I do NOT believe you're being over-sensitive.  If your position on this is driven by Autism then clearly I need to go out and get a diagnosis because I see it the same way.

I agree that it is a thoughtless solution to a problem the COUNCIL created (not the resident) and one that rides rough-shod and care-free over the privacy and dignity of those who it has affected.

A more rational outcome would be to allow the option of a second standard rubbish bin to be deployed at no additional charge.

• Like 2

can't you just request of pay for 2 normal garbage bin like we do here in the US?  typically i have 64 gallon garbage can, 2 65 gallon recycle bin and a yard waste bin the neighbors protested the burring barrel for some stupid reason LOL 

I'm facing a similar problem @Little Belle. In order to reduce the amount of waste going to landfill we will be allowed 3 bags of general waste on a 3 week cycle. My wife looked into it, and we could have semi-transparent yellow bags (bins not allowed) for my nappies. She thought that was OK, but we have some particularly unpleasant neighbours who would no doubt broadcast the news to the few remaing people in our street they haven't yet fallen out with.

So my solution has been to compost the padding. Only the plastic shells and boosters go in the black bags. We are now down to one and a bit bags every 2 weeks as a result.

The experiment is ongoing but looking promising. The first batches of compost (a mix of kitchen scraps, garden waste and dead nappies) have gone onto the flower beds. It is slightly smelly, although the smell disappears quickly in the open air. I should add that I only use my nappies for pee.

The gel does give it a slimy texture in places, but early indications are that the gel will eventually disappear.

You can buy gel in crystal form for garden use, the idea being that it improves moisture retention in the summer. I have used it before, and it also seems to break down.

As a side note, I tried composting Megamaxes, but they are constructed differently to lesser products, with a rectangular sheet of gel in the padding, and I would not recommend trying to do an autopsy on one of those - too much faff and fishing out the cold, slimy gel insert is not one of life's pleasures.

As it happens Megamaxes appear to have become extinct in these parts.

Would I put the compost on beds where I grow fruit and veg? I'm not sure. The pee would certainly boost crops, but I'm not sure what other chemicals are in the padding.

Perhaps that's a question for our resident professor of nappyology, @oznl.

17 hours ago, steveg said:

can't you just request of pay for 2 normal garbage bin like we do here in the US?  typically i have 64 gallon garbage can, 2 65 gallon recycle bin and a yard waste bin the neighbors protested the burring barrel for some stupid reason LOL 

I asked them that when I phoned them and they said no. That request has to be because you have additional people in the house not someone with medical needs. They were very specific that the bright yellow bin was the solution for anyone with medical needs. 

4 hours ago, dribblez said:

I'm facing a similar problem @Little Belle. In order to reduce the amount of waste going to landfill we will be allowed 3 bags of general waste on a 3 week cycle. My wife looked into it, and we could have semi-transparent yellow bags (bins not allowed) for my nappies. She thought that was OK, but we have some particularly unpleasant neighbours who would no doubt broadcast the news to the few remaing people in our street they haven't yet fallen out with.

So my solution has been to compost the padding. Only the plastic shells and boosters go in the black bags. We are now down to one and a bit bags every 2 weeks as a result.

The experiment is ongoing but looking promising. The first batches of compost (a mix of kitchen scraps, garden waste and dead nappies) have gone onto the flower beds. It is slightly smelly, although the smell disappears quickly in the open air. I should add that I only use my nappies for pee.

The gel does give it a slimy texture in places, but early indications are that the gel will eventually disappear.

You can buy gel in crystal form for garden use, the idea being that it improves moisture retention in the summer. I have used it before, and it also seems to break down.

As a side note, I tried composting Megamaxes, but they are constructed differently to lesser products, with a rectangular sheet of gel in the padding, and I would not recommend trying to do an autopsy on one of those - too much faff and fishing out the cold, slimy gel insert is not one of life's pleasures.

As it happens Megamaxes appear to have become extinct in these parts.

Would I put the compost on beds where I grow fruit and veg? I'm not sure. The pee would certainly boost crops, but I'm not sure what other chemicals are in the padding.

Gosh @dribblez that sounds like a lot of hard work and faff but more importantly it doesn't sound like it's very healthy for soil quality! Are you sure about that solution? I agree that the pee itself shouldn't be toxic but the gel in the padding could have all sorts of bad stuff in it. 

8 hours ago, Little Belle said:

I asked them that when I phoned them and they said no. That request has to be because you have additional people in the house not someone with medical needs. They were very specific that the bright yellow bin was the solution for anyone with medical needs. 

@Little Belle

I understand why you would not want to advertise your need for nappies! the fact that these guys are sing that an additional bin would only be allowed because you have additional people in the House, is ridiculous. That would be like saying: OK, we're not going to deliver you 8 bottles of oxygen because you only need 6, when you would need 8 bottles of oxygen! these guys that think that giving you one smaller than normal yellow topped bin for nappies disposal is a reasonable answer to the problem that you are experiencing is ridiculous.

Not only that, but if any of these idiots that are dealing with this situation ever had to be in a medical situation where you have to deal with dressing dressings, or tubing, or anything else that is medically necessary, and is medical waste, they would understand that you cannot just assume that one person and one bin half the size of what you are using is appropriate, when the person has a medical need for a larger bin because they're dealing with nappies. technically we're talking about medical waste, not radioactive stuff, and I'm wondering what would happen if you if you had a daycare center or some sort of place where you ended up with children who were in hospital, or in rehab center, or what you would do if an adult was in hospital or in a rehab facility and they dealt with nappies. To then turn around and say we're going to have to have 150 of these yellow bins?

They might be able to say no now, but if anybody in that council was actually in your shoes, dealing with autism, dealing with incontinence, and dealing with the ridiculous bureaucracy here, they would understand hopefully that not the person who wears nappies fault that they are in that position. there are a lot of people that wear nappies, and there are a lot of people that need to wear them. needing to wear them and Telling everyone around you that you do wear them are two different things. you needing to wear them is one thing, and you know that and your partner knows that.

Them giving you a target to put on your back is another! by giving you a bright yellow bin marked that way, everybody is going to wonder what or who wears nappies in your household, and it's none of their stinking business! if these individuals that were making the rules were in your position wearing Nappy's 24/7, wearing them for everything, or having medical problems going on, they would be more app to show empathy or sympathy for you! It is not everybody else's business what you or anyone else that wears nappies does, or why you wear nappies. People know that I have cerebral palsy for example, because it's part of my medical records, and it's not something that I have to hide. People don't come up on the street and start giving me hassles because I'm disabled, but there are other people that may end up getting that same hassle common because they may not look or sound disabled!

having a bright yellow bin marked nappies is not a solution to a problem where you want to keep that particular piece of information out of anyone else's hands that doesn't need to know it! far too often, there are people who think they're doing the best thing they think should happen and they, and they don't think that it is a bad idea! most people who have a disability deal with having that disability every day, and they go about their business and nobody is any of the wiser, Less and until someone brings it to their attention. it would be like somebody picking on you because you like strawberries and they like grapes, or You might like Cherries name might like bananas. If those people who made the rules were the ones that are getting constantly picked on because of something that they know that they're going to use against you, they would think twice about putting those pins pins out there with yellow lids. it's not it's not your fault and it's not any of these individuals fault who have to wear nappies, so it shouldn't be this council's decision to light up your house with this incredibly loud bin because they wanna know that what is in that bin is nappies.

8 hours ago, Little Belle said:

Gosh @dribblez that sounds like a lot of hard work and faff but more importantly it doesn't sound like it's very healthy for soil quality! Are you sure about that solution? I agree that the pee itself shouldn't be toxic but the gel in the padding could have all sorts of bad stuff in it.

@dribblez

I am all for  recycling as much as you can do, but I'm also of the opinion that there are certain things that shouldn't be recycled regardless of how Much people tell us that they should be recycled. for that matter, let's put it into perspective. When I say what I say, I mean things like Compost. If someone can compost, and they can go through all of the necessary in separating the can from the food or the product, and they can put that in each bucket and they can separate the trash the can lids the labels and all that stuff, good for them! it's also good for them if they can deal with having all this compost in stinky buckets that are sitting outside their houses, or in their garages, and you have to smell that!

I live in an apartment building and I live on the 1st floor towards the back of the building. Because of this, I am real close to the landing pads For a garbage and recycling dumpsters, and also our composting shed. for a while, they would leave these composting buckets, which are basically humongous toters at the time, within the building. when you go to eat downstairs in our dining room, congregate style, you end up having to take your, your paper goods, and all of the rest of that stuff and separate it. all of your compostable food goes into their compost buckets, while all of the rest of that gets separated into the trash containers, or the recycling containers depending on what it is. all that results from doing all of this on the inside is a big stinking mess! and whatever and whatever they end up pulling out when they do the recycling, if they don't rinse out the bins properly, which is the responsibility of the landlord these, these things can stink worse than diapers smell!

when they started making that part of the law, I was a little bit upset! it is one thing to have to go in and do your recycling! basically if you end up recycling cantons and plastic containers, Those are easy to do because you know that those are recyclable, and you also know which things you should throw away. However, when you add in the compost, and you have to compost this stuff every time you eat, you basically throw all your food into the compost bin, and then you have to carry this stinking bucket out to the composting shed to be able to dump it into whatever they're using for compost.

I've seen this happen at the montpelier food pantry, which is in the church where I work. People have to dump their compostable materials into these buckets, which also means that anything that thrown away that is due to be composted needs to be placed in these buckets. i've seen 10 buckets go outside every time the food pantry is open, and sometimes these buckets are fine because they are capped off and they don't smell. other times however, whatever is in that bucket really stinks and it could be something that could make someone very sick if they knew what was in there! the food pantry is lucky, because there's always a gentleman or a company that comes by and picks up these things once a week, and Not a problem. the problem is where I live, I am not gonna take my time throw everything into a recycling bucket and then throw the rest in my trash, then turn around and compost all my food and whatever else needs to be composted.

I told this to my landlords because I told them that it was not my responsibility as an individual to be karting this stuff out to the recycling shed every five days or every three days depending on how Did I take my trash out. I think if I take out my, bedroom, bathroom and other trash call, and I take care of my diaper trash, and I make sure I put that in the bin, and I don't put things they ask us not to put in the recycling or in the bin, that I'm doing my part here. most food waste automatically will biodegrade so it's not that big of a deal, and your recycling company usually can do everything if they have They have the right equipment and they can do what's called zero short recycling, which means everything goes in the same bin and it doesn't have to be separated because everything that they accept can be recycled in one bin. I don't mind doing recycling, but I don't want to do any composting: it just stinks too much and I've seen what happens when they don't take care of buckets and they leave them inside the building: this means my friend has to go in there and clean out these buckets and it's not a nice thing to do, and it stinks really bad!

while I agree that you should recycle and then try to let things biodegrade, tearing apart a diaper and then separating the plastic from all of its internal parts is not Practical in my opinion. a disposable diaper for example is made the way it is made so that it can hold the material that it is expected to hold. if you have cloth diapers for example, a cloth diaper can be washed, and the contents of a diaper can be dropped into the toilet and flushed. washing diapers is not that difficult, but it is time consuming, and if you have a lot of kids, and you're using these cloth diapers it can be a problem if you are not used to doing it coming and you don't have a very good system.  This is why I like my disposable diapers: they're there for a reason, it is expected that you're going to use them, and no one is going to tell you that they are bad, because how many parents are not going to go out tonight and buy a pack of pampers over 10 dozen cloth diapers? Your answer will probably be that most parents would go out and buy a package of pampers over 10 dozen cloth diapers.

There are many things on this earth that are toxic!  Some of them may not be as toxic as some people may think, but there still could be a possibility that something is toxic. separating a diaper diaper into its component parts because you want to recycle pieces of it May leave pieces of toxic residue or whatever or whatever is left, and I wouldn't want to take the chance. there are so many things that this earth is good for, and I always believe that if you can re Can return it to the soil it's always good, but that always is not the case.

When I think of worst case scenario I think of love canal: the town of Niagara Falls has that designation because of the fact of all of the toxic stuff that was just dumped and buried were it shouldn't have been because of this, houses that were there for many many years are no longer cap Are capable of being lived in because of whatever has been dumped there. A lot of mitigation had to occur, and a lot of money had to be spent in order to make that area safe so somebody wasn't getting sick being close to that area. This would be the worst case scenario, because stuff like dioxin and other things were dumped in the river and during the chemical companies run, they were responsible for at least five waste dumps, and I can tell you that just about made me want to vomit, because people in 70s did not realize what the hell they were dumping where they were dumping it, and I have a funny feeling that these people didn't even care what they were dumping! it took President Carter to end up Calling this a national emergency in order for someone to be able to realize that there is a problem, and it needed to be cleaned up. A lot of people ended up having a lot of medical problems and a lot of other issues because of it. That is why it's always a good idea not to do Things that could be considered dangerous. Of course, love canal was the worst case scenario but after seeing what happened in Niagara Falls in 1978 Wanna do that to any part of the ground if I could help it! it is up to the people who are making these products to understand what it is they are putting in these products so if they try to recycle them they're not causing an issue.

I still wonder one thing: is it important for this council to know who wears nappies or is it important to know what is being placed in these bins? I don't really think it matters, because anything that is being dumped going to be recycled,, or it's going to be trashed. If we're talking about a diaper, most likely it is going to be trashed, which means it goes into a landfill. unless these people are stupid, they must understand and must know that even if you don't have a yellow topped bin, people have been dumping nappies and trash cans for 50 or so years before recycling was even mandatory, and it wasn't made into such a big deal. If someone needs to wear nappies so be it, but why does everybody else in the entire neighborhood have to know that! and even if they did, it's something that the people that deal with it, and the people that wear them have to deal with anyway it is important to note that regardless of what color they decide to use on these bins, people are going to wear nappies, and there may even be people who decide that they're going to take one of these bins and they're going to remove these stupid lids because they end up looking like A deer in the headlights,, and they make light of someone's need for nappies, when something is not needed and discretion is the better part of valor.

If you're talking about a daycare center for example, everybody knows that a kid is going to probably be wearing diapers!  No one is going to make a big deal of little ones that wear diapers. It's just a fact of life. adults on the other hand, they have the right to discretion, and it is more important with somebody that has autism, because they may not want to have their business broadcasted all over the United Kingdom!  maybe these idiots that are making these decisions should be the ones that have to wear diapers, and then have to be outed because of these stupid yellow bins that flash like spotlights

Brian

I think I wrote similar here some years back with my problems with my supported housing manager wanting a Clinical waste bin on our property for my used Nappies. In my county the clinical waste bins are all yellow and you are given clinical waste bags which are also yellow to dispose of your nappies. I wasn't happy with that idea as my house is a terrace house that leads right onto the street and the clinical waste bins are normal height bins but bright yellow so anybody in the know will know they are used for incontinence waste, and my street is quite a busy road. So I told the manager I wasn't happy about the prospect that my IC would be known to other people outside the supported living complex. Also people would assume our house is a care home for the intellectual disabled which it is in a way but it's set for for supported living so independence is the main goal.

We are lucky that we have 4 normal bins between 5 people but these do get very full and heavy. We never had a complaint of the dustbin collectors about this being heavy but I've seen them struggle with them. Also if you were to use a yellow clinical waste bag in the normal bins they dustbin collectors won't take the bin.

And my closing statement if you were to have a Clinical waste bin it would quickly spread that you wore nappies, it would become very obvious.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I don't understand how people have so much to throw out all the time.
Excluding diapers, I have almost zero trash.

Most of what I buy is either paper or plastic, and those get recycled, and the bin for paper is never full.
Plastic get put in plastic bag and put next to to paper bin when the bag is full, so it get picked up by same truck.

Now we also have metal and glass, and food, so now I only throw out diapers in the trash, and yet I have to use optional dump places cause the bin get filled by others.

• Like 1
On 11/19/2022 at 7:53 PM, steveg said:

On 11/20/2022 at 1:01 PM, Little Belle said:

Then my response would be, if everything fits into one trash bin I would forgo any extra trash bins and let the pick up men all get hernias!  Unless your contract states a maximum weight limit, screw the idiots and just load your one bin up no matter how heavy it is as long as everything fits into the bin they provide you.

• Thanks 1
On 11/16/2022 at 6:50 AM, Little Belle said:

As a 24/7 wearer, responsible and discreet disposal of my nappies is something I've been concerned about for months. I'm in the UK so we have wheelie bins for general waste (and others for recycling) which get collected every 2 weeks. I checked with the council when I started using nappies and they said that all adult incontinence products should go in general waste. Fair enough - we all know nappies are tragic for the environment.

The problem is, 14 days of 24/7 wearing is A LOT of wet nappies. And wet nappies are HEAVY. So for a while, me and my partner have been worried that one day the bin collection guys will tell us our bins are too heavy, assuming we are literally putting rocks or bricks into it(!) and not empty them.

So I got in touch with the council and they said that I needed to get a special bin for the nappies. I need a note from my doc to say I have special medical needs (not a problem) and they would send me a seperate bin within 10 days. Sounds like a plan BUT the bin has a bright yellow lid which says NAPPIES ONLY on it. We're a friendly street in the middle of a housing estate and everyone knows everyone. Everyone also knows that there are no babies living at our house, so if we get a nappy bin which we have to leave out on bin day, EVERYONE who passes our house will know that either me or my partner is wearing nappies.

Isn't that really bad that the council haven't thought through that people may want to be more private than that? Or am I just being over sensitive? I am autistic so don't always see things the way others do.......

@Little Belle, it seems that the local council have done this on purpose - specifically identified the nappy/diaper bin in order to reduce their own expenses at the cost, hummilation and discrimination of an adult nappy/diaper user. You may have a legal case for this against the decision of the council for such an obvious act at discrimination. How you handle this personally could eventually 'out' you - every legal case is public and can reach the papers, so my best advice is to talk to an advocate - i.e. a doctor and/or a councillor, or better still, get a friend (who is not a diaper user) to raise this issue. You stated that you are autistic, is there any way that people from that community could assist you here? This is plain discrimination, and in the parlance of Herman Wouk 1951 and a large proportion of British Airforce, this is dirty pool.

Step carefully when dealing with this, talk to people you can trust.

I would presume, but can't guarentee, that most of your close friends are aware of your diaper needs and fully accept that about you, and treat you with respect. However, media etc. are usually not that kind and caring - their interest is in sensationalism and selling newspapers, you do not want to be their target as it will be almost impossible to live down. This is the reason that direct legal action by you is usually not advisable, and the council know that. However, groups such as National Autistic Society UK and others may be your best advocate in this case. Your issue, I presume, would be common with numerous people within the autistic community wishing to live a peaceful quite discrete life, and from reading other posts on this topic, it is also common for a lot of diaper dependant people.

Everyone -

There is usually an advocate group for your specific medical diagnosis, and the best bet, in my opinion, is to get them working on your behalf to get your local councils etc. to accept nappies/diapers in a duplicate normal bin rather than a bin that shouts out I AM A DIAPER WEARER. The advocate groups usually can bring a lot more pressure on councils / government than a few individuals.

This is discrimination and public shame of differently abled people in our community.  The last person to do similar was Adolf Hitler placing Stars of David on Jewish people - whom he eventually murdered!

• Like 1
On 11/20/2022 at 11:04 PM, dribblez said:

? Totally not my field of expertise!!    Taking things back to my own personal first principles however, I'm aware from a long-departed elderly gardener-uncle advice that pee is a pretty good fertiliser (be wary of salt) and that the main water-capturing ingredient of disposable nappies, sodium polyacrylate, is also the active ingredient in the "water crystals" I bought from the gardening section of my local hardware store to improve water retention in dry ground.

I guess eventually, the SAP might cause over-saturation of soil.  Like humans, there are many species of plant that prefer dry bums.

I'm sure a gardener somewhere will have better informed comment.

• Like 2

Thanks @oznl Yep, the same crystals. I used polyacrylate crystals in the garden a couple of years back to try to cut down on watering in the summer. They seem to have disappeared.

Anyway, this is starting to sound like a gardening column, and my interest in gardening extends only in trying to maintain a semblance of control over what would otherwise rapidly turn into an eyesore. Having said that, I may come back to this with the results of my experiment next year.

On 11/18/2022 at 12:37 AM, oznl said:

So far (mercifully) we still have the old style 240 litre uber-bin that you could stuff dead relatives into.

Speaking of, I recently bought the somewhat uncommon US export version of the Holden Commodore (the last of the V8s!) and have come to appreciate how common transporting dead bodies must be in Australia, given the prodigious volume of the boot. 

My mother, upon seeing the car for the first time, noted that you could probably fit 2 or 3 of them in there. 

8 hours ago, jeremy12312 said:

Speaking of, I recently bought the somewhat uncommon US export version of the Holden Commodore (the last of the V8s!) and have come to appreciate how common transporting dead bodies must be in Australia, given the prodigious volume of the boot. 

My mother, upon seeing the car for the first time, noted that you could probably fit 2 or 3 of them in there. 

Ah yes, the Pontiac GTO - saw a few of them over there in my time and couldn't convince local friends they were Australian.  Kudos for identifying it as a "boot" and not the "trunk".  Google "Leyland P76" to learn about the disastrous attempt by the British to build an Australian 70s muscle car - one of it's marketing claims was the ability to fit a 55 gallon drum in the boot.  I'm not sure why that was seen as an advantage...

It's sad to me that Ford and GM both pulled out of Australian manufacturing (but not design).

Back to the original topic...

My garbage people have a truck with hydraulic arms. The truck does all the lifting and we must use the company provided receptacles which have brackets in all the right places. Fortunately, these cans also have 2 wheels so I can roll the extremely heavy can out to the road every week. Nobody will ever know how wet I am...

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't wear nappies 24/7 but have been concerned about this issue since the general waste collection moved to three-weekly, as that can be a lot of nappies depending on my frequency of wearing (sometimes it's mainly at night, other times I have a binge of wearing nearly all the time, when I'm not at work or working from home).

I can generally fit three weeks' worth of nappies in my regular bin but have concerns about it being too heavy. They don't appear to offer a separate nappy/incontinence product collection service, though even if they did there would be the discretion factor as described by the original poster!

Of course, your local tip/recycling centre will take excess general household waste. I've disposed of the odd sack of nappies there when I'm worried about my bin getting too full/heavy!

• Like 1

@nappylover78 it's definitely a problem if you're 24/7 like me. 4 to 5 nappies a day, every day soon mounts up to A LOT of heavy wet nappies! I'm dealing it with it (for now) by always taking a couple out with me when I go out somewhere in the car or when I walk the dog and dump them in public bins. If I can dispose of 2 or 3 every day it makes a huge difference to the weight of the bin at home. The downside to this is that it's a very time consuming faff to have to plan this out - plus the weirdness of what I'm doing isn't lost on me.

I could take a bag of them once a week to the local refuse site like you suggest but it's a fair old journey for me (about 20 mile round trip) so again, it's not really a sustainable solution and one I don't really have time for either.

• Like 2
On 11/20/2022 at 6:01 PM, Little Belle said:

...it doesn't sound like it's very healthy for soil quality! Are you sure about that solution? I agree that the pee itself shouldn't be toxic but the gel in the padding could have all sorts of bad stuff in it. 

Without going into the chemical breakdown of each diaper and the relevant hydrogels ratio to fluff, one really cannot calculate its gain or cost to soil. Any manmade addition to soil can, according to the butterfly effect, create a castrophic sequence of effects that might eventually be disastorous. As a result, it is really not a good idea to place these gels into soil.

What makes diapers heavy is the added water/urine. A possible solution, if you want and have the space in an outside shed, hang up wet diapers to air dry, and either burn the dried ones, or place them into a normal bin - after all, all we are doing by placing burnable stuff in a bin is paying a Taxi service (council) to transport fuel to a incinerator. If, in your country, this is being handled environmentally, they should be providing the discrete collection service.

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, Goerge said:

We are lucky to have 4 large green bins for general waste in the group home I live which accommodates 24/7 nappy wearing.

The green bins (according to UK listings) are for general waste, and are chargable. Some councils charge by weight while others charge by the count of times it is collected. As a result, you, or more correct, your group home is paying taxi fares to transport used nappies to some incinerator plant or some landfill that take 500+ years to decompose. Other destinations are being dumped in the sea. In Wales, however, there is a company that converts used nappies to roads. As a result, there is some truth in the statement that the roads in Wales / UK are sh*t!

• Like 1