LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Extracting your teeth?

So it is a trope in ABDL that you get your teeth removed.

Pure fantasy.

Except I need to get a lot of teeth pulled now for medical reasons.

Has anyone else here had their teeth extracted, maybe all of them?

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, AngelBaby said:

So it is a trope in ABDL that you get your teeth removed.

Pure fantasy.

Except I need to get a lot of teeth pulled now for medical reasons.

Has anyone else here had their teeth extracted, maybe all of them?

@AngelBaby@DiaperboyEddie12

I've had six teeth extracted in my lifetime: two of them were removed because I needed to have them extracted because I had too many teeth in my mouth from my braces when they needed to be put on. The other four were my wisdom teeth, which were impacted so badly that they put me under and had to cut them into four sections in order to get them out of the bottom section of my mouth. The other two were actually the top two, and they were pulled in their entirety and stayed together the entire time. I guess they had some problems with the lower ones and that's why they had to cut them into sections and then pull them out. I kept them for a while and then threw them away. Teeth usually don't last after a while, and they get hard and they start breaking apart.

Because of the fact that my parents were always sticklers for good health, I have been blessed with good teeth. My parents insisted that we take good care of our teeth as much as we could, so the only two cavities I've ever had, I had when I was about 15, and before that I didn't have any. And then of course I had a couple of cavities when I started going back to the dentist five years ago, and one of them I couldn't even see even if I wanted to come because the cavity was under the gum line so it was impossible for me to know that I had a cavity there.One of the teeth I had a cavity in actually was chipped so badly , and that's why I had a cavity in it. I tried to take real good care of my teeth, so I don't have to worry about full extraction, but my stepdad had to have it done , and then he had plates put in .

Brian

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Apache Raccoon said:

Luckily I haven't had any teeth removed, don't want to either

That's good buddy! I bet your teeth are pearly whites! Just like mine Little Ashy!???????♥️??☺️?????? Big hugs!!!!?♥️???????

• Like 2

a few years ago i had to get my wisdom teeth out. it sucked, but it wasn't as bad it i though it would be. 

still would not recommend... unless you have to get them removed, like i did. they were causing me pain and discomfort, so they had to go!

Why are you asking this on a fetish board?, Do you see anyone here who is a known Denitist of any kind?

• Confused 1
20 minutes ago, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

Why are you asking this on a fetish board?, Do you see anyone here who is a known Denitist of any kind?

Asking here because tooth extraction was a common trope in a lot of abdl stories, and is still used. I am asking out of curiosity how many have done it.

• Yes, but that was in a fictional context. LYou are, or should be, asking in a medical context. the two are unrelated since you would be doing it fir medical reasons unless you are not doing that and are just doing it to live the dream. In either case, you will have something to replace the teeth or compensate for the loss to prevent deterioration of the jaw so you will not be living the trope any time soon. If you wish to know about teeth being extracted, go where the knowledge is. I have seen persons have all their teeth pulled and they usually got a full pllate
On 11/6/2022 at 9:39 PM, AngelBaby said:

Asking here because tooth extraction was a common trope in a lot of abdl stories, and is still used. I am asking out of curiosity how many have done it.

I’ve been looking for stories with this trope, I haven’t seen or read any in a long time, do you have links or can direct me where to go? 

Thank you!

13 minutes ago, Diapersareforlovers said:

I’ve been looking for stories with this trope, I haven’t seen or read any in a long time, do you have links or can direct me where to go? 

Thank you!

https://sissykiss.com/story/twins-go-dentist-r/

https://sissykiss.com/story/becoming-better-sissybaby-parts-1-4/

Take good care of your teeth.
They are vital to your mental health, and to chew food. 

I regret not taking good care of my teeth and have had a few pulled, cause there was nothing else they could do.

• 2 weeks later...

I've had all four wisdom teeth out, and three other teeth extracted. I'm due to get two more extracted but I have to go to an oral surgeon because the nerves are wrapped around the root. yay me. 

I don't really like tooth extractions but due to a lot of factors my teeth just sort of crumble in my head regardless of how I care for them. It also doesn't help that I have a huge dental phobia so I end up shaking and or crying any time I'm in a dentist chair. 

• 10 months later...

Facing medical reasons for tooth extractions can be challenging. When considering options for dental solutions after extractions, it's essential to consult with a dentist who can guide you. One option you might explore is Mini Implant Dentures. These can provide stability and improved functionality, which is crucial for maintaining a good quality of life. I understand that dental procedures can be daunting, but discussing your specific needs and concerns with a dentist, like the team at https://jeffreygrossdds.com/services/implant-dentistry-lake-county-ohio/, can help ease your worries and find the best solution tailored to you. Remember, you're not alone in this journey, and there are dental options available to improve your oral health and overall well-being.

yes ,i had all my teeth pulled many yrs ago,due a gum disease i picked up as a child,my teeth were no longer supported by my gums,unfortunely,i have dentures and they have never fit correctly.i'd never do it if i had not had the problems.

i had a friend who had to have them all removed, they got so rotted that he could only brush them with a q tip, lanced puss pockets all the time, couldnt afford a dentists, someone told him to try going to his heath department, they arranged everything he needed

A few years ago I broke a tooth, a root canal and cap was done to it, a few years later, that tooth went infected and has been the most painful thing I have experienced in my life. did antibiotics and had the tooth removed. 2 years ago I had another infected tooth, not as bad as the first time, was given the option of root canal or extraction, I chose extraction, I have nothing against the root canal process but didnt want to risk the thing getting infected later on down the road.

To date, 2 extractions, a wisdom tooth removed but they had to take the adjacent tooth out to get to the wisdom tooth. so 4 total? the 2 infected molars extracted dont seem to be vital to the food chewing process.

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, phantasy said:

I've never heard of this being a trope in ABDL, but I guess I do have to thank the ABDL community for helping me find the motivation to want to see a dentist again after so many years.

You want them extracted?

I've had several of my teeth extracted due to lack of dental care for years. I started by having my wisdom teeth removed, and then 4 of my upper front teeth. During the period of waiting for implants, I had no teeth up front (just temporary removable partial dentures). It was a whole different experience eating (I had to eat soft foods like a baby, and sucking on a paci was surreal). But thankfully, it was only temporary, and I have permanent implants in now and routinely get complimented on my smile and teeth now...$40,000 later. 

I found a wonderful dentist and agree with others, regular dental care and check-ups are important. I probably missed out on being with the girl of my dreams because I looked embarrassing to be with. 

Diapers helped me through those many dentist appointments and were always a source of comfort.