LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do you carry your diaper bag with you everywhere?

I have a diaper bag. I carry it, at the very least in my car at all times. I am wondering, do you carry your bag around with you, literally on your back at all times or is it just near by, such as in your car?  Some examples are: going grocery shopping, going to friends and families homes, work. I am especially curious for anyone who is trying to lose both bladder and bowel control. I guess it would be easier for a woman with a large purse but I am a man.

I carry a diaper bag with me wherever I go away from the house. I always carry two diaper bags, one is always in my car and I always carry a portable diaper changing pad with me when I go away from my diaper bag. Being incontinent and an adult baby, I gotta have a diaper bag to have my diaper supplies on hand for those diaper changes.  Here’s what my portable diaper bag that I carry when I am not near my diaper bag. 

• Like 2

My diaper bag is a back pack and yes I have to take it with me everywhere I go. Sometimes, when I am sure I will be in a shop for only ten minutes or so, I will leave it in my car. 

• Like 4

More and more yes. Mine is laptop case that fits in a backpack I bring to school or work. In it case I can fit a clean diaper, plastic bags, maybe a pull up or two for emergency, and powder, wipes, and cream. It works for my needs at their current level. 

• Like 3

Mine is in my car unless I'm going somewhere for an extended amount of time and will need to change before I'm back. Then it's with me.

• Like 1

Umm sort of? ??‍♂️

I technically have 2 diaper bags. I have my actual diaper bag which usually stays in my car and I which I take to ABDL events or traveling.  I also have my work bag which has a “go-kit” which includes an extra diaper or 2, a bag, wipes, gloves, and rash ointment.   

But yes in general I need to have quick access to a diaper change if I plan to be away from home for any length of time. 

• Like 1

I keep mine in my car most of the time. If I'm getting a ride somewhere, usually for the purposes of drinking while there, I may take it with me, depending on the timeline. If it's only going to be a couple of hours, and I'm in a decent diaper, then I might not. But if it's going to be a marathon rather than a sprint, I will take it. It's a nondescript backpack, so I can carry it around without it screaming "this guy wears diapers". 

• Like 1

I always take mine if I'm going to be away from the house for more than an hour or two. When I'm away I will leave it in the car unless I'll be somewhere long enough to need a change. This backfired on me yesterday though.

I had an appointment two and a half hours away from home so we stayed overnight with my grandson and nephew at their apartment which was only a half hour away from the appointment. My fiancee and I had time to kill so we went out to breakfast and then stopped at a thrift store to see what they had. I left my Dbag in the truck since I was in a Confidry 24/7 which wasn't too wet. While we were in the store I got the urge for an imminent BM so I headed straight to the ladies room because I hate using my diaper for that. I started losing it in the way, ripped a tape off frantically trying to pull the diaper down while diarrhea was running out so it got all over the back waist and everything. I just ripped all the tapes off and threw the diaper away in the waste basket in the handicapped stall I was in. After finishing I sat there and thought about what I should do. Going commando would have been the obvious choice for most people but that just isn't an option I can risk so I texted my Fiancee and she went out to our truck and put a diaper and my wipes in her handbag and brought them in to me. This is one of those times that makes you rethink your strategy. I may start carrying my bag with me when I'm shopping regardless of the current state of my diaper.

Hugs,

Freta 

• Like 1

My fiancee made up an emergency kit so I will never be stranded without supplies again. She took a zip lock plastic bag that something she bought came in which was big enough to put in one Confidry 24/7. She took a ziplock sandwich baggie and put some wipes in it along with one of my disposal bags. I carry a large handbag because they are practical so the emergency kit fits in easily. Here's the result.

IMG_20221013_092233616.jpg

• Like 1

I've pretty much always got a change with me.  There's one under the car boot (trunk) cover, and another in my small backpack. I'm not sure I've ever needed one unexpectedly though.

• Like 1
On 10/11/2022 at 3:53 PM, Diapersarecool1 said:

I have a diaper bag. I carry it, at the very least in my car at all times. I am wondering, do you carry your bag around with you, literally on your back at all times or is it just near by, such as in your car?  Some examples are: going grocery shopping, going to friends and families homes, work. I am especially curious for anyone who is trying to lose both bladder and bowel control. I guess it would be easier for a woman with a large purse but I am a man.

A

Ways have spare nappies with me.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

My diaper bag is a black backpack with two spare diapers, wipes, powder, and cream. I leave it in my car most of the time. If I know I'm going to be away from my car for an extended amount of time, I'll take it with me. I used to take my diaper bag into work all the time before I started working from home. Now, I hardly ever need it.

• 2 months later...
On 10/11/2022 at 11:53 AM, Diapersarecool1 said:

I have spare diapers with me everywhere I go. In my gym back pack al least two, an extra diaper in my work bag and a big pack in my car, so if I need more, I can get there. Just after I became incontinent I was worried if coworkers would notice I always go to the toilet with my work bag, but time passed and I realized people in fact don't pay attention when you leave your desk. There's so much work to do and problems to solve, the last thing they will care is about me going to the toilet.

I work from home or wherever I can get wi-fi for my iPad with Bluetooth keyboard. It’s part-time remote work for a couple of clients so I go out for lunch then hang around on the iPad for a couple of hours with free soda refills with predictable results. I carry a moderate size computer bag with shoulder strap. About half of it contains papers and my iPad, and the other half contains two disposables plus some Pampers stuffers plus an package of adult wipes plus some diaper disposal bags. Since people don’t leave their computers unattended in a public place, it doesn’t look unusual when I carry the computer bag with me into the restroom.