LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

It's Fall Yall

DailyDi

Tomorrow is the official start of fall, even if we've got summer temps here still. What do you like about fall?

I like that I can break out my cozy pj's and thicker training pants. And I like that its apple-picking season, though I don't get out in the field myself anymore, my favorite soda is only made during apple season

red_apple_bottle_w_glass-1_ff9f24a5-aa78-4c3c-a8b2-0869fb9d0fb5.jpg

• Like 3

I have to wait 12 days before i can celebrate fall.

I my country the fall officially begins October 1.

Outside, the temperature has been down around the freezing point for the last few nights, so I'm starting to think about putting my footed sleepers in the nightwear drawer for the winter season.

• Like 1

Still summer-like here.   Leaves are already starting to fall though ... and really the only significant change is it's drier now (less rain).

45 minutes ago, Dubious said:

In Norway we have "summer" and winter.
It can be summer and winter on the same day. 

Someone from Michigan once told me... they have two seasons: Winter and construction.

• Like 2

I'm funny.  In the middle of winter (and I like the cold and snow) I think about summer, driving by the beach, all that.  In Summer I often think of Fall and Winter.  I like all seasons, but Fall means fruit stands, apples and apple pie, cool fall colors on the trees, cooler temps and looking forwards to Halloween and It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown.  Then it seems I start the Christmas cookie baking and all that, then Thanksgiving, the Macy's Day parade and watching Miracle On 34th Street Thanksgiving afternoon while cooking the turkey and all the trimmings.  I look at Thanksgiving day as the start of the Christmas season, probably one of my favorite times of the year.  I get so busy with Christmas and wrapped up in the season I love it!  It wears me out but I so enjoy it.  After New Years Day things are always a let down.

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, ValentinesStuff said:

Not very fall like here, the past couple of days. It's been in the 90s (30+C).

Same here but it’s supposed to cool off Friday and be in the low 80’s. 

• Like 1

Apple Cider and apple drinks are probably the ONLY thing I like about the fall!!  I am not a fan of fall or winter because I do not deal well with the colder weather and shorter days- plus I never got into Halloween much because when I was growing up I had to stop trick or treating and dressing up after 6th grade- and I see a lot of stupidity from drunk college kids around Halloween to the point that it just turns me off of the holiday- plus I am probably in the minority on horror movies- I greatly dislike them- except for the classics from the 40s, 50s and George A. Romero films.  

I love it when I can also find the Mike's Hard Apple this time of year as well!  I love Apple Cider and have ever since I was a kid so that makes fall good for me.

• Like 1
20 hours ago, Little_Mouse said:

I have to wait 12 days before i can celebrate fall.

I my country the fall officially begins October 1.

Outside, the temperature has been down around the freezing point for the last few nights, so I'm starting to think about putting my footed sleepers in the nightwear drawer for the winter season.

Ooo, I think I would like some footed sleepers ?

Fall is here and Boulevard Brewing in Kansas City has released it's Bob's 47 seasonal brew. My fiancee/partner checks when we go shopping and buys some as soon as it's released. She always tries to have some in the fridge by my birthday.

Hugs,

Freta

Hot apple cider with cinnamon sticks.  Makes a lovely smell in the house too.

Pumpkin pie with whipped cream all to myself.  Usually I have two: one at start of November and then during Thanksgiving  week.

We finally got some fall weather here. Sweater weather is best weather! ???   The leaves are changing!  Time for fires, apple picking, pumpkin picking, and pumpkin spice everything! (srsly got my pumpkin spice latte as we speak).  And thick diapers are so cozy in colder weather! They get very hot/ sweaty in summer weather and are harder to conceal under light weight summer clothing. But a soft cozy oversized cardigan is a girl's best friend for hiding a bulky plastic backed diaper! 

• Like 1