LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

More Diapers?

DailyDi

My Mom is always confused by the concept of 'trying something new' when the shelves are full of my usual briefs. She gets it when they are free, but why would I order more before using what I have?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, DailyDi said:

My Mom is always confused by the concept of 'trying something new' when the shelves are full of my usual briefs. She gets it when they are free, but why would I order more before using what I have?

You can NEVER go wrong with too many Diapees Mikey!?????????♥️???????☺️

Maybe it’s like a library of movies you own (VHS, dvd’s, cloud storage, whatever), you might have lots of movies on the shelf, but you might want to look at new, and different once in awhile ? ? ???

• Like 2

More????? Yes please!

Remember the saying -- Variety is the spice of life!

It's like food -- you have a brand you *always* buy... but maybe one day you decide to try a different brand, because maybe you'll like it better. Or it's cheaper, or maybe it's all that's available (more likely in today's world).  But you won't know until you try it.

• Like 1

The ways we have of knowing how good or bad a diaper is are word of mouth or using them yourselves.  First time I tried the old AbriForm X-Plus diapers I was hooked, and still consider Abena L4 as one of my "go to" for premium diapers. As for word of mouth, years ago I kept reading about how good the Confidry 24/7 diapers were and how much people liked them.  I decided to see for myself and planned on ordering a package as I had never tried them.  I also saw Betterdry diapers and some people in the chat mentioned they liked them better.  At the last minute I ordered the Betterdry diapers and really enjoyed them!  Then I thought, "If these are so good, how much better are the Confidry 24/7", so I ordered a package.  I didn't care for them and much prefer the Betterdry diapers.

Never hurts to try a new brand if you have read the reviews and talked with others who have used them.  Even if you already have a ton of diapers, trying a new brand could end up making them your new favorite diapers, especially if you get a free sample or even paying a small amount for a couple to try.  Perhaps that could be a way of explaining it to your mom.  There are still a lot of different diapers out there I'd like to try myself but I rarely wear premium diapers.  I may investigate some sample packs if they have them in some of the ones I'd like to try.

2 hours ago, rusty pins said:

...how much people liked them.  I decided to see for myself and planned on ordering a package as I had never tried them.  I also saw Betterdry diapers and some people in the chat mentioned they liked them better.  At the last minute I ordered the Betterdry diapers and really enjoyed them!  Then I thought, "If these are so good, how much better are the Confidry 24/7", so I ordered a package.  I didn't care for them and much prefer the Betterdry diapers.

Never hurts to try a new brand if you have read the reviews and talked with others who have used them.  Even if you already have a ton of diapers, trying a new brand could end up making them your new favorite diapers, especially if you get a free sample or even paying a small amount for a couple to try.  Perhaps that could be a way of explaining it to your mom.  There are still a lot of different diapers out there I'd like to try myself but I rarely wear premium diapers.  I may investigate some sample packs if they have them in some of the ones I'd like to try.

Confi Dry or Dry 24/7 has gone to quality hell. Been using them since 2017. They now suck... Tapes are terrible (won't' stick) and the weight of each diaper varies greatly as SAP level is unpredictable and varies greatly. XP Medical is switching my next autoship to Better Dry. They told me that Better Dry and Crinclz are make by the same company and react quickly to address issues. They get no response to Dry 24/7 and therefore dropping them.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, ppdude said:

Confi Dry or Dry 24/7 has gone to quality hell. Been using them since 2017. They now suck... Tapes are terrible (won't' stick) and the weight of each diaper varies greatly as SAP level is unpredictable and varies greatly. XP Medical is switching my next autoship to Better Dry. They told me that Better Dry and Crinclz are make by the same company and react quickly to address issues. They get no response to Dry 24/7 and therefore dropping them.

Hiii!

I use crinklz and I love them! If I have recurring problems with a package (which is rare) they replace them for me. ?

?‍♂️

50 minutes ago, MegaChar said:

Funny how I wait months for my diaper stuff to ship then today, i get a explosion of emails of all my stuff shipping out to me.

Weird....

Kinda weird ? but better late than never??‍♂️

• Like 1
20 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Tell her about the covid shortages, you never know when we might have them again.   Safety first.

• Thanks 1
15 hours ago, ppdude said:

I might add that it's been over 2 years since I ordered my Confidry 24/7 diapers, maybe closer to 3 years.  Betterdry still seems to be good quality, as are the last Abena plastic backed L4 diapers I ordered.

• Thanks 1
7 hours ago, Dubious said:

Most people don't wear the same type of underwear every day, so why should we. 

That's true, but we don't wear the same diapers everyday because we change them. So it's NEVER really the same diaper. It might be the same diaper design, but it's ALWAYS gonna be a FRESH Diapee on your bum bum.??????♥️??

• Haha 2

I'm sure your mother would understand that as the owner of an adult diaper website, buying different brands and sizes is a work requirement. As the site owner, you would want to be familiar with as many diapers as you are able to be so you can insure some honesty in the site.

Hugs,

Freta

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
30 minutes ago, FretaBWet said:

I'm sure your mother would understand that as the owner of an adult diaper website, buying different brands and sizes is a work requirement. As the site owner, you would want to be familiar with as many diapers as you are able to be so you can insure some honesty in the site.

Hugs,

Freta

I've explained that to her, that I'm expected to know about new stuff :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
17 hours ago, MegaChar said:

Funny how I wait months for my diaper stuff to ship then today, i get a explosion of emails of all my stuff shipping out to me.

Weird....

Does this happen regularily from different websites?

• Like 2
18 hours ago, Dubious said:

Most people don't wear the same type of underwear every day, so why should we. 

Um... so you would wear different brands/styles each day?  Personally - my regular underwear is all the same brand/style.  I'm very boring that way.  So I make up for it with about 2 dozen different diaper styles. ?

10 hours ago, FretaBWet said:

Hugs,

Freta

9 hours ago, DailyDi said:

I've explained that to her, that I'm expected to know about new stuff :)

And it can be a tax write-off!