LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

are diapers good or bad?

the short answer is: they are good for what they are made for, depending on the brand and the user. the long answer is, it cant really be answered simply. diapers are items, like keys, guns, tools, even condoms, they can be good or bad, its the user that determines it, no matter what the item. water for example can be bad, and it can be good, it can destroy(wood and water are not friends) and it can support(trees and water, if not too much, are friends).

• Like 1

Neither! Diapers are inanimate objects, so they can be neither good nor bad, ....on their own! They have neither a brain, or central nerves system, so they cannot "be" anything more, or other than what they already "are"

It takes a user / person to put them to use, how ever they see fit, as stated in above answers...

• Like 1

Diapers are a good thing to have if you have a baby or toddler who isn't potty trained.  Without diapers you would be cleaning the floor, furniture, crib, baby's clothing, car seat, anything where the baby or untrained toddler goes, wears or sits on.

For an incontinent adult, the same applies if he/she has no other way of keeping his/her pants, floor, furniture, car, bed or anything dry and clean.

For a regular person who is toilet trained and has control of his/her bladder and bowels but just likes to wear diapers or enjoy baby play, they can be good or bad.  Good that the person enjoys wearing them and using them as it is doing them no harm and could actually be a great stress reliever.  There is an exception though.  When diapers become an obsession, take control of a person and he/she start thinking more of their diapers than they do of anything else.  If their spouse finally gets upset that the diapers are taking over and more than what she had agreed to, it could end a marriage and family.  If a person starts skipping work because they want to just stay home in diapers and play as a baby, that could cost them their job and means of supporting themselves.  When it get's to the point a person goes out among the public in baby clothes, pacifier and obvious diapers for their jollies or as their new regular lifestyle, that is a bad thing (in mine and many other's opinions).  There have been past members here who have gone to the public beaches  wearing just a diaper where there are children around and justifying it because, "a diaper covers a lot more than a speedo or bikini".  One banned member used to go to public restrooms in major stores, remove his clothes and sit on the changing table with a diaper half off waiting for people to come in, including kids who he talked to about wearing diapers.  That is the point where wearing diapers as an adult has gone from "good" to "bad", very bad!

• Like 2
17 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Diapers are a good thing to have if you have a baby or toddler who isn't potty trained.  Without diapers you would be cleaning the floor, furniture, crib, baby's clothing, car seat, anything where the baby or untrained toddler goes, wears or sits on.

For an incontinent adult, the same applies if he/she has no other way of keeping his/her pants, floor, furniture, car, bed or anything dry and clean.

For a regular person who is toilet trained and has control of his/her bladder and bowels but just likes to wear diapers or enjoy baby play, they can be good or bad.  Good that the person enjoys wearing them and using them as it is doing them no harm and could actually be a great stress reliever.  There is an exception though.  When diapers become an obsession, take control of a person and he/she start thinking more of their diapers than they do of anything else.  If their spouse finally gets upset that the diapers are taking over and more than what she had agreed to, it could end a marriage and family.  If a person starts skipping work because they want to just stay home in diapers and play as a baby, that could cost them their job and means of supporting themselves.  When it get's to the point a person goes out among the public in baby clothes, pacifier and obvious diapers for their jollies or as their new regular lifestyle, that is a bad thing (in mine and many other's opinions).  There have been past members here who have gone to the public beaches  wearing just a diaper where there are children around and justifying it because, "a diaper covers a lot more than a speedo or bikini".  One banned member used to go to public restrooms in major stores, remove his clothes and sit on the changing table with a diaper half off waiting for people to come in, including kids who he talked to about wearing diapers.  That is the point where wearing diapers as an adult has gone from "good" to "bad", very bad!

in short, good in moderation.

• Like 1

They are great! Took Mom to a doctor's appointment recently and upon entering the building, there was a sign saying, "No Public Restrooms." I smiled and mumbled "I don't care."

5 hours ago, BabyJune said:

They are great! Took Mom to a doctor's appointment recently and upon entering the building, there was a sign saying, "No Public Restrooms." I smiled and mumbled "I don't care."

@BabyJuneNot sure where you are living in this great ball of blue.  But here in america if your a patient of a Dr or anything like that they have to provide a restroom for the public.  Though I know you do not need them as your diapered 24/7 but for those who are not in a diaper.  They have to provide facilities to those patients.

Now with a sign that says no public restrooms they can have that for none patients.

@rusty pinsI agree with you I would have whipped it out and pissed on the floor.  If they said anything I would show them their sign.

But I always ask to use the bathroom and if they tell me that they do not offer one.  I would tell them if I am a patient here then you have to by law.

• Like 1
On 9/4/2022 at 8:07 PM, Rootthelucario said:

are diapers a good thing or a bad thing?

Its a improvement on the underwear, a new function to the undergarment as it were. Anything that improves or inhances the current product is a good thing

• Like 2
31 minutes ago, MegaChar said:

Its a improvement on the underwear, a new function to the undergarment as it were. Anything that improves or inhances the current product is a good thing

Yeah no kidding! I LOVE being able to go pee-pees in my pants whenever I feel like it.???? It's probably the BIGGEST advantage to wearing diapers ever!????♥️???♥️??

• Like 1
19 hours ago, rusty pins said:

What kind of office building or doctor office doesn't have public restrooms?  That's about the dumbest thing I have ever heard of.  If it was my doctor I'd piss in the corner of the exam room. 

I had a random drug test at work years ago one time and they took me to a hospital to do the test. They put me in an exam room to fill the cup. I filled the cup and there was a lot more pee than the cup could hold. I looked around and there was a small trash can in the corner. Since I am so insulted by drug test’s, I finished peeing on their floor instead of the trash can. The drug test gal came in and was not happy that I peed all over their floor. I told her not to do a drug test in an exam room and that I am the one being insulted with this bullshit.

• Like 2
18 hours ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

@BabyJuneNot sure where you are living in this great ball of blue.  But here in america if your a patient of a Dr or anything like that they have to provide a restroom for the public.  Though I know you do not need them as your diapered 24/7 but for those who are not in a diaper.  They have to provide facilities to those patients.

Now with a sign that says no public restrooms they can have that for none patients.

@rusty pinsI agree with you I would have whipped it out and pissed on the floor.  If they said anything I would show them their sign.

But I always ask to use the bathroom and if they tell me that they do not offer one.  I would tell them if I am a patient here then you have to by law.

Actually, once We got into the doctor's office, there was a restroom off the waiting area. (But I didn't need it).

• Like 1
On 9/6/2022 at 6:17 AM, BabyJune said:

I think the emphasis here is on the word "public".... Implying for use by staff and patience ONLY. This keeps most everyone else out, including the homeless, who leave a huge mess behind. Many places do this, and Starbucks got in trouble for it a while ago, so they tinkered with their "policy"..... since restrooms were intended for "Customers only" ie: ya gotta buy something in order to go in and pee. Most places have just locked the bathrooms, and you have to ask for the code. That wzy they know who is going in.....most likely any bum or homeless dreg would just be told "they are for employees only"...saves a LOT of clean up and repair expense, as a lot if people are slobs, and some are distructive...sad really, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do.

• Like 2

A diaper's meaning is based on what you attach to it with your own cognition. For me diapers are good, comfortable, soothing, pleasurable, sensual, relaxing, naughty, secretive, and best when wet and messy...like right now!?

• Like 1

Restaurants started with keycodes on the toilet doors, and the code is on your receipt. 
But that didn't work for long, as people throw away the receipt, so anyone could just pick it up and use the code.

Now back to topic, in a way its bad for the environment, but so is beer. 
For the majority that uses diapers its a necessity, and the minority makes great diapers for the majority, so its win-win. 

Worst thing about diapers isn't the diapers, its the landfills. 

• Like 1

One way to look at is is diapers are bad for landfills and I 100% agree.  They do not degrade and the same can be said for plastic grocery bags and most anything made of plastics.  I remember 45 years ago groceries were packed in paper bags that over time will degrade and go back in to nature.  Wood is also a renewable source.  I read it takes over 450,000 gallons of oil to make 100 million plastic bags, and the US goes through 380 billion plastic bags a year.  What a waste of oil although people do recycle more these days, but not nearly enough.  Go back to paper bags, replant trees and use the plastic for diapers (even those are bad for landfills).

Another way to look at it is diapers are disposable, meaning you will always have to keep buying more and more.  That keeps people employed.  But, they could work making cloth diapers and laundry detergent to wash them in instead, detergent opening up another can of worms for the environment.

• Like 1

For me personally, diapers are a good thing. Both as security at night and as emotional comfort during anxiety and stressed days and nights.

The only bad thing about diapers is all the silly stigmatization of adults who use diapers for one reason or another.

Remark! Landfilling is a poor way to dispose of all types of non-biological waste. Waste incl. diapers should be disposed of by burning it at a very high temperature. The excess heat can be used to heat houses or generate electricity. Landfilling of Waste is no longer used i my country. Either it is part of a recycling process, or it is burned in waste furnaces at a very high temperature.

• Like 1

It's funny that plastic bags are made from oil, but they don't burn like oil does!  Still, some companies use old tires to burn for fuel for their production plants.  Why can't plastic that can't be recycled for some reason or other be consumed to help power businesses like tires can?  At least it would be better than rotting away in landfills. 

• Like 2

@Rootthelucario@feralfreak@rusty pins@Little_Mouse@Dubious@Moochie@square_duck@BabyJune@fillemup@BabyJeggySpideyBoy@MegaChar@DiaperboyEddie12

diapers are good. Diapers are used by those who cannot for some reason get to the bathroom on time, or for those who have no control of their bladder or bowels. For babies, they are a necessity, because babies don't have the control necessary to be able to get to a toilet to be able to release what they are holding period babies also don't know any better, so that's how they release whatever they are holding period all they know is they have to go, something feels funny, and they release.

Of course as you grow, you learn, by means of potty training, that you should not be warning you're messing yourself in your pants. Once you learn potty training, you have that skill for life . Unless of course, you are an adult baby or you're incontinent, and you still use diapers for their intended purposes. People that are incontinent sometimes do not have the muscle control, or the ability to hold back what their releasing, so they have to use diapers .

those that are disabled, may not have control of certain muscles or muscle groups that control certain functions or body movement. Anybody that suffers from a neurological condition such as CP or Ms or ALS or something like that, may not have that control. For these people, diapers are a necessity as well. There are also individuals who decide that they want to wear diapers, or that they like diapers, or that they use them for medical reasons, or psychological reasons, or comfort reasons, and there are some that need them, even if somebody else on the outside doesn't believe that. If you are like some people, that don't have this control and the ability to hold, because the plumbing downstairs isn't working properly, then diapers are appropriate for whatever reason.

So I say diapers are good. The problem is here is that there are people who think that diapers are bad, and they drill it into kids heads.  They do this from the time they are potty trained onwards. They are trained to think that diapers are bad, and that that is the worst thing that can possibly happen to you, using every single possible way to get you to potty train that is conceivable. Some people, regardless of what happens, may not be able to be potty trained, because of what happens with their bodies and the way they work. If they don't have the control of their plumbing systems, then they're going to use diapers, and they're going to be wetting them and they're going to be using them, so it needs to be something that is normal for them. What needs to happen then, is that people need to understand that people use diapers every day. And that each person that uses diapers uses them for their own reasons. It is not up to everybody else in the world to judge and put down people who decide that diapers are the best way to handle incontinence, anyway:  most people are train to think that anyone wearing diapers past the age of 2-3 or maybe 4 is doing something that is morally or ethically incorrect. It is not up to everyone else in the world to make that decision, because some parents decide that the best way to handle this is to let the kid be a kid, because all they're doing is making a young kid feel bad because they don't have control of their bladder or bowels. The most important thing about being a kid, is to be a kid. There will be plenty of time for a kid to train if it is possible, and there are some people like I said who are disabled who do not have the ability to train, or to be able to achieve potty training status. For those that can't, they just can't, and that's the way it is. For those type of situations, diapers are going to be more appropriate, because it's easier to deal with than having to do laundry every day, and even doing laundry everyday would be increased, but The thing is it is not the kids fault if they cannot achieve potty training status, it's just not: the kids should be allowed to be a kid: if a parent is that worried about potty training, then they should not be, because most times kids will let parent know when it is time to train. A kid will get sick of being in wet or dirty pants, and eventually they might be able to train, and if that happens, that's great. However, there are people that won't be able to do it, regardless of how hard you push, and regardless of how you do it. You just have to be able to plan appropriately for your children. Some children trained later than others, some train earlier than others, but the people in the world have to realize that kids wear diapers, and there also are people that are adults that wear diapers.

Diapers are only objects, usually made of plastic or cloth backed material with absorbent material within. Think of it this way, a diaper is common for anyone who needs it, because they don't have the ability to control what they release. A woman who is of childbearing age, goes through menstrual cycles, and bleeds every month, so they have to have some sort of absorbent material to take care of that function, which is a bodily function.  Women wear menstrual pads and all of this stuff to be able to deal with this, and to me it's no different than having a problem with incontinence. It's just a different way of dealing with the situation, because menstrual cycles are not uncommon, and no one would end up chastising anyone for having a problem with this.

Diapers could be considered bad if they're used in ways that are considered bad period if they're used as a way to punish people because they cannot potty train, or they're used as a way to make people feel bad, or to embarrass them, or to make them feel any less of a person. This makes diapers bad, but diapers can be used in good ways, and most likely are. I have learned from experience because of cerebral palsy, that there are several times in my life when I didn't have control either, and diapers were what I used to take care of it. As I get older, it is more appropriate for me to be wearing 24/7. I just don't have the time to be messing around worrying about what I'm going to release, where I'm going to release it or when. It is more appropriate to just live my life to the fullest, and not worry about it period of course I'm going to have to change a wet or dirty diaper, and it might stink, but at least I am in control of what is going on once I remove the diaper and take care of it. Might not be able to control what happens or when it happens, but I have the necessary tools to take care of it.

What we need to do is be able to have more people that are more open minded and able to understand that some people can't just train like they would throw a 2 year old or a 3 year old or a four year old into this idea that they will be trained by a certain age. Being able to train require someone to have the cognitive ability and the physical ability and the emotional readiness to do it. Lacking any of this, a person is going to be very hard to train, but it may not be impossible.  Ask someone like @Kawaharu, and she will be able to tell you stories about how it affected her. She can also tell you why she decided to be an AB, and that she was put back into diapers at 21, because of medical reasons and because of incontinence. She decided to become an adult baby so she could deal with incontinence and what other things that are encompassing this. There are people that need diapers 24/7, and they need good diapers, and not something that an insurance company will just throw at you that doesn't do the job. Regardless of this, diapers are good, because they are available and able to deal with most of what someone will throw at them. They need to be quality controlled, and they need to be manufactured better, but diapers are good, because they do have a reason and they do have a function, and without diapers, this world would be kind of messed up.

Of course, being disabled, I doubt many people would think twice about us wearing diapers. No one that I know of is going to call out people that wear diapers because of our disability, because if they did, they'd look like fools. Most of the people that I deal with understand that people with disabilities wear diapers, and it is accepted and not thought of twice. People who worry about other people wearing diapers, are the problem because it shouldn't be a problem for anyone. People have to understand that people wear diapers, and it's going to happen, and stigmas that have been established since we were kids need to die and go away. Diapers are used from babyhood,through childhood sometimes, into adulthood sometimes, and usually are used from the time we are elderly and getting frail . Diapers have a place in each of these time periods, but diapers need to also be improved , so they can be able to handle anything that they can throw into them. Bad products lead to bad problems, but good products usually lead to good results.

so I say diapers are good, diapers are not the problem, except that they need to be made better period it's the people that think that diapers are bad, or wearing diapers are funny, or silly, or something that is strange weird or unnecessary. We need to be able to tell people around the world that think diapers are bad, that they are good. People's ethical and moral routines need to change, because it is not wrong to wear diapers, use diapers, like diapers or love diapers. It is wrong to put people down because of this. It is also wrong for someone who is wearing diapers because they want to to be showing them off or flaunting them in inappropriate ways. It's one thing to be able to show off a little bit of your diaper above your pants, but it is quite another if somebody is somehow showing off, so people that don't need to see what they're wearing under their pants can see it. That's where we have to draw the line, and most people that are incontinent, or AB, or DL, know this, and they don't what that happened too much. As I said, people that wear diapers because of disability, because of mobility disability, where them, and it is acceptable, so we need to make sure that most other reasons for wearing diapers are acceptable to many individuals. And even if it wasn't, the people that wear them and use them every day know exactly why they're wearing them, for whatever reason, and it really doesn't matter one way or the other. The reason I say that, is because regardless of what people are gonna think  say or believe, it will continue to be something that is done for a long time to come.

I pray that someday more people will be more accepting of people wearing diapers, because it's gonna happen, it's been happening for a long time, probably longer than I've been alive!

Carry On!

Brian

• Like 2