LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'm a prisoner in my own home!

6 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Hiding in my room with the door closed, because the "bitey" cat is feeling needy today and keeps climbing on me and biting me.

Oh wow buddy! That's a VERY naughty Kitty you got. Does it want attention? And what DOES it want from you, time, love, snuggles and cuddles on the couch?! I wonder!???☺️?????♥️??????♥️?????????♥️?

• Like 1

My kitty often bytes out affection. These love bites are usually very gentle in nature. Let's face it if a cat wants to do damage they can easily. This may help you interpret what's going on with your cat. 

https://vethelpdirect.com/vetblog/2020/07/09/why-does-my-cat-bite-me-unprovoked/#:~:text=will be needed.-,Love bites,cats who have had litters.

• Like 2
Just now, ppdude said:

Are you familiar with or heard of the song "Dead cat in the Middle of the road"?

Well, youve got yer dead skunk and you've got yer dead dog. In the moonlit night you've got yer dead toad frog. You've got yer dead rabbit and yer dead racoon. The blood and the guts're gonna make you swoon

No; why??

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Hiding in my room with the door closed, because the "bitey" cat is feeling needy today and keeps climbing on me and biting me.

My cat likes to butt her head into your hand, then rub the side of her head on to you, sometimes rubbing her teeth at the same time. Occasionally she might bite too. As Babygeebee said, it’s a cats way to be very affectionate to you. Sometimes it seems a bit wild, but that’s a cat. And if they wanted to do damage, boy would there be! 

• Like 1

Reminds me of a time when our kitty was feeling lovey dovey.  She was all cuddly and cute.  What I didn't notice was her doing the dough kneady thing with her claws and putting tiny holes in my disposable diaper.

Needless to say I had a bit of a leak on my hands....and on my couch....and on my bed.....yea...it was bad :D

• Haha 5

Sounds a bit like my Siamese cat- he's a rescue, and he's inbred and very not right in the head, except his biting nonsense comes out of nowhere. He'll lay there all fine, or just walk around all calm, and no warning signs or anything- he just attacks. Luckily it's not very often. ?‍♀️

ETA: Mikey it sounds like your cat would be a contender for the old TV show "My Cat From Hell" with cat behavior guru Jackson Galaxy.

my-cat-from-hell-season-10-cover.png

EvilQuarterlyAmurstarfish-size_restricte

• Like 1

i like cats, but i wouldnt have one that i have to hide from, if its gonna make me have to hide for my safety,id get rid of it, put it outside, or put it down, in my house, IM the boss, not something that has to wait for me to feed it.

Cats need a dog around the house, otherwise they naturally assume a position of dominance over all that they survey. Although in practice, when I had both a cat and a dog, my cat used to slap the crap out of my German Shepherd, which was hilarious. "200 lb burglar? I'll eat him alive and use splinters of his bones to clean my teeth. 15 lb cat? I need backup!" 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, feralfreak said:

i like cats, but i wouldnt have one that i have to hide from, if its gonna make me have to hide for my safety,id get rid of it, put it outside, or put it down, in my house, IM the boss, not something that has to wait for me to feed it.

It's been my experience that cats very quickly learn who's the boss. Spoiler alert: it's not you. ?

• Like 1
10 hours ago, feralfreak said:

does it try to draw blood or is it nipping at you?

Not sure if he's trying, but he often draws blood. Couple weeks ago he got me right in a vein and the bathroom looked like a crime scene!

19 hours ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Oh wow buddy! That's a VERY naughty Kitty you got. Does it want attention? And what DOES it want from you, time, love, snuggles and cuddles on the couch?! I wonder!???☺️?????♥️??????♥️?????????♥️?

He wants to lay on me.... all day every day, which I don't care for as it gets too hot and I don't sit still for long, I need to move around a lot, and when you try to move he digs in his claws for the ride and will climb you like a mountain if you roll over or shift too far off center.

• Like 1

My cat is a stray I took in. She was living on my covered porch sleeping on my outdoor furniture with nice comfy pads. She got used to seeing me leave for work every morning and I started to give her a little scratch behind the ears. One day I brought her into the house and got her food and a litter box. I took her to the vet and got her spayed and all her shots. She started to be very scratchy if I tried to touch her in any way. She escaped the house a couple times and when I tried to bring her in she scratched me with all four claws drawing blood. The last time it happened she bit my hand drawing blood. I finally decided to install a cat door so she could come and go at will and she turned into a totally different cat. She will sit between our legs on the recliner to nap, she lets us stroke her and she purrs. Her bad behavior was her way of communicating her need to go out and hunt.

My cat is probably going into the cat hall of Fame for biting the vet and drawing blood. I was trying to put flea and tick medicine on the back of her neck once a month but she was shredding me because she didn't like it so I decided to have the vet do it for me. She bit the vet drawing blood. The vet told me the protocol was to keep her for quarantine and report it to the authorities the same as a dog bite. She didn't do that because she had given the cat all her shots and knew she was up to date. The new vet gives us some cat sedative to give her before an appointment.

Hugs,

Freta

• Like 1
6 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Not sure if he's trying, but he often draws blood. Couple weeks ago he got me right in a vein and the bathroom looked like a crime scene!

He wants to lay on me.... all day every day, which I don't care for as it gets too hot and I don't sit still for long, I need to move around a lot, and when you try to move he digs in his claws for the ride and will climb you like a mountain if you roll over or shift too far off center.

Oh wow! That sounds terrible Mikey! Although, I wish I could have seen you when you were in the bathroom and it looked like a crime scene with you having to tape up after all that blood came out. I don't know why but I've always been fascinated by that stuff. I always thought it was cool. I hope you taped it up really good! It also sounds like your cat's VERY affectionate with you. I WISH I had a cat like that. LOL! Give him some EXTRA pets and LOVE for me, okay buddy!!!! I LOVE affectionate animals!!!!?????♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️?♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️??????♥️?????? I would LOVE to give your cat snuggles and Cuddles all over and I would spoil him and put him on the couch with me and watch TV together with him!???????♥️????♥️?????? LOL!??

14 hours ago, Babygeebee said:

It's been my experience that cats very quickly learn who's the boss. Spoiler alert: it's not you. ?

not in MY house, when i had a cat of my own, she knew who the boss was, spoiler alert, not her, i could look at her thinking of jumping up and hanging from the door frame, and say "dont even think about it" right when she is about to jump, she stopped right there.

13 hours ago, DailyDi said:

often draws blood? yeah id be done with that cat, option 1: it becomes an outside cat, option 2, the shotgun option. i like option 1 better but if 1 dont do it, option 2.

when it draws blood here is a more gentle option, get a cage and put it in it, every time, in a room away from you, MAYBE it will learn that drawing blood means time out.

• 2 weeks later...