LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Matt Walsh and abdls

5 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Didn't make it half-way through. Just another self-important talking head.

@DailyDi

me either, sounds just like a big diatribe where the gentleman is talking about Christian like things, and then saying things that make our community sound like a bunch of freaks. This just sounds like an excuse for a guy to put something down that he does not agree with, or that he does not understand. At one point, I didn't understand exactly what the heck I felt like or why I felt that way, but I still had those feelings. Even still, I did not put someone down because I don't understand what it is that they do. This guy is just looking for an excuse to bash the community or put down "Lucy" , because of her interest. There is nothing wrong with what she is doing as long as she is doing it as an adult and knows that. I believe I've read this article, and I don't see anything wrong with what she is doing, but these idiotic leftists or extreme rightists would say bad things anyway because they are putting down something that they don't understand nor do they take part in.

As long as Lucy is doing what she thinks is right, and she is doing it in an appropriate manner in a legal manner, there is nothing wrong with what she is doing, so there should be no wait someone will put her down, but they do it anyway. I also can't help the way I feel, and I'm sure that she felt the same way when her sister was born and had those urges. The way you deal with urges is to find a way to control them that works for you. Whatever you do, it should not compromise your ability to do your job or to live your life to its fullest extent. I couldn't even get to the first commercial mark in the YouTube video because it just sounded like a political put down of the entire community, and I don't see anything that would legitimize anything that Mr Walsh has said: there is a community out here of people that are adult baby diaper lover and adult kids Colin there is a community out here that are incontinent or disabled or that have different identities - if Mr Walsh does not understand what he is looking at or why someone likes what they like, then he needs to understand it before he can make statements like this. Just like you said Mikey it sounds like a talking head that is just talking to waste air. I have a feeling that Mr Walsh would feel pretty bad if a bunch of people were to straighten him out - and I don't see why he would want to put down the entire community: regardless of what he says thinks or believes there will always be a community like this of individuals that feel think and act the way they do, because they're human beings and they like what they do or they like the way they feel: as they say, you shouldn't knock it until you try it, and in my opinion Mr Walsh probably shouldn't be making the statements he's making without trying to figure it out first: I can understand if he doesn't understand what he's witnessing, but it is not uncommon for people to wear diapers, and nothing Mr Walsh is gonna say is going to change what does community does as a whole, but Mr Walsh may be looked at as a naysayer and a negative influencer: I respect people's opinion, but I feel this guy is just taking an adult baby/diaper lover, and somehow making it sound like the biggest baddest potty monster on the planet.

Additionally, where does this guy get off with his comments? Does he just take an article read it and then try to psychoanalyze something he doesn't understand? He might not understand it, but he shouldn't knock it because there are people who enjoy what she does as much as you might enjoy a nice piece of chicken or a nice Turkey leg or something like that - if I can't even get through the first probably half of the video, then it probably is full of propaganda and politics and I'm not interested.

Just my $0.02 Sir!

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Edits
  • Like 1

I'm sensing a lot of judgment in his message. He claims to be a Christian, but don't Christians try to be non-judgmental? Matthew 7:1 “Judge not, that ye be not judged.” King James Version (KJV)

Am I wrong? Does anyone else get the sense that he is judging our community members negatively? I'm not trying to judge him but I guess I am a little.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
27 minutes ago, safeandhappy said:

I'm sensing a lot of judgment in his message. He claims to be a Christian, but don't Christians try to be non-judgmental? Matthew 7:1 “Judge not, that ye be not judged.” King James Version (KJV)

Am I wrong? Does anyone else get the sense that he is judging our community members negatively? I'm not trying to judge him but I guess I am a little.

@safeandhappy

so am I, this guy is just so judgmental that it makes me sick.  He claims to be Christian but I don't buy it: it sounded like a political add, and I don't think that it is appropriate for him to be judging something that he has no actual experience with, and no actual people that he talked to in order to come to the conclusions that he did. Someone who would do that is just a blowhard that is trying to amp up something that is no issue. I mean, Lucy is an adult and if she wants to wear diapers and act the way she does or do what she does, who the hell is gonna stop her and why would they? It's none of my business and it's none of his business what she does how she does it where she does it or why- Christians should turn the other cheek and not be judgmental- who in the hell is he to be making videos like this, and taking something that is so innocent and making it into a political statement to try to amp up something that shouldn't be amped up. This is like trying to make someone mad when they don't get mad, just to see what happens.

You are right: there's no other way to put this: this gentleman is making judgments about our community as a whole, and as such is making negative judgment calls. He has no right to do this, well I guess he does, but he should be held accountable for what he does what he says and what he believes.I bet you with a bunch of people from our community were to go after him, this gentleman would see that he is way out of his league and doesn't have any idea what the hell he is talking about : if one doesn't have the ability to make intelligent decisions without putting someone down, then they shouldn't be making judgment calls at all . There are many of us that are doing what we're doing because of the way we feel, because that makes us feel better, or because we're incontinent disabled or because of something that happened to us as young kids calling something bad that tells our insides that the best way to deal with it is to turn to a time when we were not under stress and we did not have to worry about making decisions .

until this guy makes a decision that makes sense, and he can do the research and come up with a plausible reasonable coherent argument, I think this guy is full of wind. No one is gonna tell us, especially Mikey, how to feel or what to think or how to believe things or not. He and the rest of us on DD make those decisions, and regardless of what Mr Walsh says, they will be people that are diaper lovers, and there will be people that are incontinent, and there will be people that are adult babies, and that won't change. People who make stupid statements or observations without halfway decent backup don't deserve the airtime to make those assertions. There is nothing wrong with our community, there's nothing wrong with our fetish, and it is based on people being adults: this means that everyone is at least over 18 years of age Colin this guy shouldn't knock what he hasn't tried, and he shouldn't be putting someone down because they don't understand why someone would feel the way they do.

Brian

On 7/17/2022 at 6:47 PM, Lyra said:

Matt Walsh is a transphobic troll, don't give him the clicks

@Lyra

I would agree with that statement:   this guy is a troll to the extreme: when he started going after our community as a whole, it made me sick, and to disguise it by saying that he has a somehow Christian background, and has a website full of Christian songs verses and whatever, that makes it even worse. When I started hearing him put us down like that, I automatically clicked him off. Thank you for letting me know about this quack because I won't worry about what he says anymore. His function is to stir up trouble and make waves to see what happens when a whole bunch of people who are doing their darndest and doing right things get mad and go after him. I believe this is what he is trying to do: to incite us to try to do something that we shouldn't do, and as many of my friends tell me: it is not worth the time the effort or the energy to try to set this guy straight: sometimes people are so ridiculous that it is ridiculous! This guy should be ashamed of himself: he can sit here and put us down and make stupid statements with no actual value, but he doesn't understand what the heck he is talking about either.

On 7/17/2022 at 6:51 PM, Elfy said:

Ah, a TERF using ABDLs as a reason to attack people. Lovely.

@Elfy

what would be interesting is if whole bunch of us decided to respond to him, and make him feel 2 feet tall. Unfortunately, that is not practical and it is not a Christian thing to do. Using religion as a shield to put someone down is also not very good either. People may disagree and not have the same viewpoints, but you should never use religion as a shield for your actions, because eventually God will find you, and you will answer for your transgressions. As Mikey said this guy is just wasting air, and has no standing to make the comments that he is making, and he doesn't know what the hell he's talking about, and he's a bad guy that doesn't have anything nice to say about anyone -  my parents used to say "if there's nothing that you can say that's positive about someone, don't say it at all." This guy needs to learn that and get off his high horse and remember that his words will cause people to question his actions and he eventually will be hopefully held accountable for his comments and his phobic behaviors: I don't judge people like he did and I don't think it's right that he users religion as an excuse to put us down.

This guy sounds like one that I would like to take to London tie up to the bell Clapper of Big Ben and give him a major major headache! Maybe then he won't be making statements as bald as he does when he doesn't have the standing or the understanding to be making them and they don't make any sense.

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Added Punctuation edits
6 minutes ago, ~Brian~ said:

what would be interesting is if whole bunch of us decided to respond to him, and make him feel 2 feet tall. Unfortunately, that is not practical and it is not a Christian thing to do. Using religion as a shield to put someone down is also not very good either

People like him live for the engagement. Arguments and controversy raise their profiles and they grift more money because of it. The best thing to do for people like this is starve them of attention. Take attention away from them and they're left with nothing.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Elfy said:

People like him live for the engagement. Arguments and controversy raise their profiles and they grift more money because of it. The best thing to do for people like this is starve them of attention. Take attention away from them and they're left with nothing.

@Elfy

agreed: this guy is a troll in the highest degree, and anytime I see this man's name, I will automatically know that what he says his gibberish does not make sense and that he cannot make a valid argument.  Additionally anyone who uses religion as a shield is an idiot, because everyone is entitled to do what they want to do, and anyone who stands in judgment of others is the one who should be judged karma and judged as an idiot, and anything he says should be disbelieved. We in the community know exactly what we're dealing with and why we are dealing with it. We also know what the truth is, and have walked miles in our own shoes, and know the others share similar beliefs:Matt Walsh is an idiot , and should be disbelieved . Thanks to @Lyra and yourself, I will remember that, and based on his own words, I disbelieve what he says because all it is is a bunch of garbage.

Have a great night!

Brian

This is yet another example of generating faux outrage from the media over something that really doesn't matter to anybody.  His whole idea is get both conservatives and liberals upset because that's how he gets views.   It is the same thing with those 'Karen' stories, and other platforms.

• Like 1

It's not worth debating, there's no point so I'll just have some ad hominem recreation: A life support system for a beard...

• Like 3
6 hours ago, SoggySoCal said:

Video seemed fine to me. 

I don't know what he said, because I turned it off so quickly, but nothing he said mattered.   Seriously- WTF cares if Lucy lives this way?  He's just doing thing to generate an emotional response from both sides of the debate- without any purpose.  You want to debate healthcare- that's important.  But this?   FTR- on the internet we call this type of person a troll, and with very little research- I've concluded Matt Walsh is a professional troll.  I think there are many of them out there, and they all get far too much attention.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, spark said:

I don't know what he said, because I turned it off so quickly, but nothing he said mattered.   Seriously- WTF cares if Lucy lives this way?  He's just doing thing to generate an emotional response from both sides of the debate- without any purpose.  You want to debate healthcare- that's important.  But this?   FTR- on the internet we call this type of person a troll, and with very little research- I've concluded Matt Walsh is a professional troll.  I think there are many of them out there, and they all get far too much attention.

How are you going to opine on a video you didn’t even watch. The majority of the discussion wasn’t even about ABDL. The current culture war is every bit as important as healthcare. 

• Confused 1
On 7/17/2022 at 7:01 PM, ~Brian~ said:

@Elfy

what would be interesting is if whole bunch of us decided to respond to him, and make him feel 2 feet tall. Unfortunately, that is not practical and it is not a Christian thing to do.

says who? doesnt the bible teach we should admonish a brother when he (or she) is doing wrong? how else does one learn? you can do it and not be nasty, being nasty is not christianly.

5 minutes ago, feralfreak said:

says who? doesnt the bible teach we should admonish a brother when he (or she) is doing wrong? how else does one learn? you can do it and not be nasty, being nasty is not christianly.

@feralfreak

Yes it does:  and He should be held accountable for his actions.  However, When I watched this video, I could not continue to watch much more then the amount that goes up to the first Commercial Break:  I get the feeling that this guy did this to shine light on something that he does not understand, and then calls it "wrong" and mixes that in with his website, his product and his beliefs:  YouTube would probably hit one of us with a STRIKE if we tried to put this guy into line, as reaction vids are frowned upon, and since YT does NOT explain their REASONING or allow anyone to QUESTION decisions that they make, making a response video is not practical - There is a LOT of AB/DL content on Youtube, and I don't want to see it REMOVED from the system, and people banned for stupid reasons, as youtube has a "You screwed up, your GONE mentality", and their "appeals" system is a JOKE, and that is why I am CAREFUL, as I don't want to lose my channel.

You are correct that there is always "nice way" and a "nasty way" to respond:  Since this guy is, in my opinion, running this to SHOCK people, there really is no point to his video, other than to CALL ATTENTION to Lucy, and who cares what Lucy does, as she is an ADULT, and is capable of making her own decisions:  He is not gonna change my mind about what he is:  he is TROLLING, and looking for something to call the community's attention to, so he can admonish someone or our community because we do what we do, like what we do, and we do WHAT WE WANT to do.  He has no standing to make the points he does, and if he does not agree with what someone does, so be it, but don't call out someone's lifestyle when you don't understand it or agree with it, 'cause that spotlight is on Matt Walsh, and he is a christian, but we have christians that are in THIS community, and I am ONE of many!

Brian

35 minutes ago, ~Brian~ said:

@feralfreak

Yes it does:  and He should be held accountable for his actions.  However, When I watched this video, I could not continue to watch much more then the amount that goes up to the first Commercial Break:  I get the feeling that this guy did this to shine light on something that he does not understand, and then calls it "wrong" and mixes that in with his website, his product and his beliefs:  YouTube would probably hit one of us with a STRIKE if we tried to put this guy into line, as reaction vids are frowned upon, and since YT does NOT explain their REASONING or allow anyone to QUESTION decisions that they make, making a response video is not practical - There is a LOT of AB/DL content on Youtube, and I don't want to see it REMOVED from the system, and people banned for stupid reasons, as youtube has a "You screwed up, your GONE mentality", and their "appeals" system is a JOKE, and that is why I am CAREFUL, as I don't want to lose my channel.

You are correct that there is always "nice way" and a "nasty way" to respond:  Since this guy is, in my opinion, running this to SHOCK people, there really is no point to his video, other than to CALL ATTENTION to Lucy, and who cares what Lucy does, as she is an ADULT, and is capable of making her own decisions:  He is not gonna change my mind about what he is:  he is TROLLING, and looking for something to call the community's attention to, so he can admonish someone or our community because we do what we do, like what we do, and we do WHAT WE WANT to do.  He has no standing to make the points he does, and if he does not agree with what someone does, so be it, but don't call out someone's lifestyle when you don't understand it or agree with it, 'cause that spotlight is on Matt Walsh, and he is a christian, but we have christians that are in THIS community, and I am ONE of many!

Brian

you dont have to do a reaction vid, you can just use the comments section, its what i always do when i disagree or something, one doesnt even have to associate the comment with abdl, just point out that its judging, give the scripture, and as the late pastor arnold murray use to say, "let the chips fall where they may"

• Thanks 2
35 minutes ago, feralfreak said:

you dont have to do a reaction vid, you can just use the comments section, its what i always do when i disagree or something, one doesnt even have to associate the comment with abdl, just point out that its judging, give the scripture, and as the late pastor arnold murray use to say, "let the chips fall where they may"

As @Elfy says:  This guy is a troll. Additionally, the comments that I read are not the type that would be worthy of my response:  I do NOT want to mix religion, and norms and shaming into this, as there seems to be a political overtone to the whole VIDEO, and also to the comments.  As Religion, Politics and Sensitive Subjects are things I am careful about when posting, I will simply say HERE on DD, and NOT on YOUTUBE that:

Mr. Walsh is WRONG:  He has his beliefs and opinions and has a Political Agenda - He uses religious beliefs in GOD to cover for his ignorance - He Chooses to call out "Lucy" and does NOT have any standing to make the judgements he does - He has NO business judging Lucy, or any other member of our community, and is doing so, posting the video he did, so he and the people commenting can put down, shame and bring negative reactions up - He is a person who likes to ATTACK what he does not understand, and he should just "go away", He is not worth the time to analyze!

Brian

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 7/21/2022 at 2:07 AM, SoggySoCal said:

How are you going to opine on a video you didn’t even watch. The majority of the discussion wasn’t even about ABDL. The current culture war is every bit as important as healthcare. 

I don't need to watch something like that to figure out what he is trying to say.   I watched the first minute and figured out is was just another example of a guy trying to create outrage. 

FTR- there is nothing meaningful about the current culture war.  It's just groups of people getting angry over things that aren't happening, or that don't affect them.   For example, there is nothing about Matt Walsh's video that will make any difference.  All it will do is raise the blood pressure of the people who watch, which was his purpose.

I don't know about you, but I think my health is very important.  Part of that is my access to it, and I really don't appreciate it when politicians try to attack my access to health care because they can manipulate voters to think denying me access to medical care is best for the country.   IMHO- that's far more important than getting outraged over somebody choosing to wear a diaper- or getting angry at the blowhard who is trying to get me angry. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I watch his video and I really made me mad. I am a Christian and I am a baby. The diapers helps my anxiety and reduces my stress. And acting like a baby and getting treated like a baby make me feel loved. all of us in this community become an ABDL in all different ways. A most of us live normal lives and work like normal adults who does this in the privacy of our homes

• Thanks 2
17 hours ago, BabyJoseph said:

I watch his video and I really made me mad. I am a Christian and I am a baby. The diapers helps my anxiety and reduces my stress. And acting like a baby and getting treated like a baby make me feel loved. all of us in this community become an ABDL in all different ways. A most of us live normal lives and work like normal adults who does this in the privacy of our homes

The internet has done some great things, but guys like Matt Walsh are examples of the negative that the internet brings.  It's not just the fact that he has a voice that people pay attention to, but the fact that his voice is so easy to find.   Before the internet, he wouldn't have been covered, because he is a troll, but it is so easy to find what absurd things he says. 

FTR- he does this with everybody.  If you are not a white conservative Christian who thinks exactly like himself, you're subject to his ridicule, mockery, and general smugness.  FTR- he happens to be a conservative version of this, but there are certainly liberal versions of the same phenomena.   Their words are different, but the methods of the same.  He is a troll.  He gets his base riled up over things that aren't happening and uses that emotion to generate revenue.

Fortunately, there are people who will call out this kind of thing, but unfortunately- it's cotton candy to his base.

• Thanks 2
4 minutes ago, spark said:

The internet has done some great things, but guys like Matt Walsh are examples of the negative that the internet brings.  It's not just the fact that he has a voice that people pay attention to, but the fact that his voice is so easy to find.   Before the internet, he wouldn't have been covered, because he is a troll, but it is so easy to find what absurd things he says. 

FTR- he does this with everybody.  If you are not a white conservative Christian who thinks exactly like himself, you're subject to his ridicule, mockery, and general smugness.  FTR- he happens to be a conservative version of this, but there are certainly liberal versions of the same phenomena.   Their words are different, but the methods of the same.  He is a troll.  He gets his base riled up over things that aren't happening and uses that emotion to generate revenue.

Fortunately, there are people who will call out this kind of thing, but unfortunately- it's cotton candy to his base.

as a white conservative christian, i dont believe for a moment that he actually represents christians, no trolls do.

• Thanks 1
14 hours ago, feralfreak said:

as a white conservative christian, i dont believe for a moment that he actually represents christians, no trolls do.

@feralfreak

Mr Walsh is basically a talking head 4 those that believe in his rhetoric and nonsense. I believe that he says that he's a Christian, but I don't believe that he what actually represent conservative Christians, or any Christians for that matter. As I stated before Mr Walsh likes to take a subject and make it sound like it is the worst possible thing that could happen in the world, post a video about it, stir up a Hornets nest, and then watch what happens.

Because I know of this gentlemen's demeanor and his stance, anything that he says will go to dev null: he has no standing to make the types of statements that he does, and he has no idea about how we handle things within our community. He is the kind of guy that would be sitting there pounding a drum, and screaming the word wrong at the top of his lungs, even though what we are doing is our business and is being done in the right way. What he wants to do is to take something that is innocent and turn it into a federal case, and then blab to the world and watch as a bomb explodes!

Brian