LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Help on Nighttime Diapers

Any suggestions on a good nighttime solution? I’ve been using Rearz Inspire + with liveanew giant boosters and a variety of pants. I’ve leaked the past three nights. Trests are ridiculously expensive but I’m considering those.

Going to cloth diapers with a diaper cover may be a suitable solution. They are more economical in the long run. They have the added benefit of being very easily adjusted as needed. Going out drinking, just add a soaker or 3 and you should be good.

I know not all of us are in a position use cloth so if that’s the case you could always buy some double lined plastic pants. The cotton lining will soak up and hold any leaks within the pants but they are easily hand washed in a sink and air dried in the bathroom. You can find them on Babykins website.

Hugs,

Freta

• Thanks 3

My nighttime solution is BetterDry/Crinklz with a cloth overpant and plastic pants.  I very rarely have a leak, but If I do, the overpants catch it and the plastic pants hold it in.

I don't use boosters - I find that they increase the incidence of leaks.

On 7/16/2022 at 4:08 PM, Hookedondiapers said:

My nighttime solution is BetterDry/Crinklz with a cloth overpant and plastic pants.  I very rarely have a leak, but If I do, the overpants catch it and the plastic pants hold it in.

This really.  I use Babykins dual-terry-lined vinyl pants over a BetterDry: about once per week it saves my bacon.

Every adult disposable I've tried leaks in bed eventually.  Whilst these days I tend to pee little-but-often (which does help on the leak front), I've also slid back into bedwetting which means I don't realise something is wrong until it's too late.  If I can't use cloth (limited to a couple of nights per week), I use the absorbent overpant strategy.

On 7/15/2022 at 7:05 AM, PuraVidaDip said:

Any suggestions on a good nighttime solution? I’ve been using Rearz Inspire + with liveanew giant boosters and a variety of pants. I’ve leaked the past three nights. Trests are ridiculously expensive but I’m considering those.

I use Rearz diapers with Pampers as a booster. Over that I put on Babykins terry lined plastic pants. That combo works very well for me. I wear every night and seldom do I wake with a wet bed. Just wet diapers. 

• 2 weeks later...

Sometimes no matter what you do the diaper is going to leak. It sounds like your going to bed pretty heavily diapered as it is, so, your eather on the extream end of wetting, or, your diaper might not be fitting very well. With cloth, its a little easyer as you can add more diapers easily, but, that can get very bulky between the legs. Plastic pants, or rubber pants might be a good addon, to at lest keep from getting the sheets wet, or try a bed pad.

@PuraVidaDip

What I do is I have my mega Max diapers, and I have my mega Max boosters and size large, because I have a medium diaper. What I do is I add the booster, and I make sure I add at least two possibly three. Then I put on a pair of trifectas over the top of my diaper. This way it doesn't matter what happens, because the diaper will take care of any of the liquid, once the booster has been use the capacity it will go right down into the padding of the diaper. I warn you however, that if you take off a diaper like that it will probably weigh 10 pounds.

The trade factors from North Shore will take care of making sure that anything that is in your diaper stays there, or at least stays within a trifectas. The worst thing that you can have is a leak that ends up leaving your diaper and ends up leaking all over everywhere, and that's why you should wear your plastic pants over the top of your diaper when you get a chance. One of the things that people have to also understand is that you can add diapers on top of diapers, but that is not a very good idea with stuff like northshore disposables, because adding extra diapers on top of each other will not affect the ability of the absorption. The only way that really happens is if somebody is to stick a diaper on you, and then end up cutting into it with scissors or a knife and slit it, and then add multiple diapers on top of that slitting each one and putting them on and then finally putting on the big diaper at the end with no slits. I don't recommend doing it this way, because all that does is waste diapers.

Hopefully my information will be helpful to you.

Brian

What I do is, when I go to bed, I always make sure I am diapered with atleast two boosters to make sure I don't leak and make it to the morning.

• Like 1

Do you leak out of the sides or top? I found that if I kind of wrap my penis in a booster with some of it folding over the tip I don't leak out the top but I'm not incontinent and wake up a roll onto my back then let go. I also wear rubber pants to bed which others have also mentioned.

On 7/15/2022 at 6:05 AM, PuraVidaDip said:

Are these the boosters you are using? https://www.liveanew.com/la-apc-19800-config-la If so, your problem could be that you are overflowing the leak guards in the rearz diaper. I have only had good luck with boosters that fit between the leak guards for their entire length. Just something to consider.

23 minutes ago, olympus said:

Are these the boosters you are using? https://www.liveanew.com/la-apc-19800-config-la If so, your problem could be that you are overflowing the leak guards in the rearz diaper. I have only had good luck with boosters that fit between the leak guards for their entire length. Just something to consider.

@PuraVidaDip

I would have to agree with @olympus:  you need to make sure that anything that you put in is a booster contours to the diaper, so that it stays within the leak guards of the diaper. If you don't have a booster that is the right size, it will leak out the sides and all over you or the bed or whatever you are wearing or sleeping on. What I do is make sure that I use the right size diaper for the right size booster that is important and critical period for northshore users, you use a booster that is one size larger than your diaper, and the reason you do this is because you wanna make sure that your diaper can handle what's going on, but you also want to make sure that your booster fits the diaper by making sure that you're using one size up, you will probably be able to make sure that it stays within the week guards. That is what is important you have to stay within the leak guards or it will leak all over the place.

Good luck!

Brian

• Like 3

I've never tried cloth, but I've had several people who do use cloth tell me it's the best night time solution against leaks, especially for those who sleep on their side/ roll all over the place in their sleep. Cloth was already mentioned, but I'm mentioning again just to add my two cents. ?   Everyone's situation is different, and different solutions work for different people, so keep experimenting and I hope you find one that works for you! 

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I actually do both.. I wear a good disposable, trest/megamax or betterdry with a stuffer, AND a just in case diaper which is a cloth diaper with a rubber or plastic pants over top. pretty much leakproof with this setup.