LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ABDL Hall of Fame.

23 minutes ago, MegaChar said:

Best diaper of the year:

Tykables Koda Bears

Best abdl community of the year: Daily Diapers

Most Outstanding ABDL of the Year:

https://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/profile/97547-babyjeggyspideyboy/

Really?! Wow! I didn't even know you mentioned me in this post. Thank you very much buddy, that means a LOT to me. I ALWAYS try to do the BEST I can do, among my second family!????♥️??? By being a GOOD Little Boy!???? I REALLY DO deserve to be the MOST outstanding ABDL of the year!????????♥️????????♥️?????☺️??♥️?

• Like 1

I would have to put Cuddlz nappies in there. For a long time they were literally the ONLY ABDL nappy for us peeps in the UK (maybe Europe as well) unless you wanted to spend literally hundreds on shipping from America. They kept many of us going in a lean time!

I would also put the original plastic-backed Tena Slip nappies. The best all-round nappy of it's time until they decided to ruin it and go entirely cloth-backed (and not a good cloth back like Little Kingz, a crappy one where the padding bunches and splits very easily.)

I'd put DailyDiapers in there. I missed DPF when it was at its peak but DailyDiapers was and is a big active website that has outlasted most others. A testament to DailyDi. I joined this place when I was 18 and I'm going to be 34 this year and through ups and downs it has always been here.

• Like 2

Off the top of my head, the iconic Rearz Princess Pink diaper, and Babystar's "Shine" comic, which is one of the best pieces of ABDL media ever made.

• Like 1

I presume we are talking about the old timers; before 2006

Clubs:
DPF
Bladder Chatter
IAR - International Assoc of Rubberists; had some AB

Websites:
DPF
Bytemine/Wetville (forum)
Mommy Rise's Nursery
GirlTalk To
Mrs Silk (Sissy)

Suppliers:
Comco
Carolyn's Kids
Amber E/ Mommy Florence
Wold
Li'l Wrangler
Edley Enterprises
JK Perfect Personal Products
A. C. Medical
Rubbertree Rainwear

And not an asterisk to be found

• Like 1

Given the attitudes expressed toward things worn as littles. I think this is a good fit here

The RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS' HOME RUBBER PANTY HALL OF FAME

because it covers historical items, including the dreaded Playtex: the Mother of All Rubber Panties, though far from the first

On 7/1/2022 at 3:16 PM, spoonchicken said:

I'd honestly have to say...this website and its owner

I definitely agree with that.   Obviously, Tommy from DPF is not only part of the HOF, but he's our version of Arnold Palmer.     DD is right up there.   He's basically our version of Tiger Woods.

• Like 1
17 hours ago, spark said:

I definitely agree with that.   Obviously, Tommy from DPF is not only part of the HOF, but he's our version of Arnold Palmer.     DD is right up there.   He's basically our version of Tiger Woods.

I have said that DD was the DPFof the twenty first century, which is whyI got annoyed when I suggested that someone should compile a list of ABDL-friendly resorts where "ABDL camp"s could be set up in the same manner as GirlTAlk. To/US uses Rainbow Resorts and somone said "Let Fetlife do it". Do you think DPF would have said to let the major BDSM group eclpse it in its own backyard? A real plus is that DD can be "upgraded" by expansion at the user level if the user has webspace and knows how to set up links. For example RUBBER PANTIES'R'US is the most complete ducument about the subject, which is an addition to DD for anyone who wishes to know about them: What, how to selec and care for them, places to shop, revies and a chance to do your own reviews, related items. over 3 dozen threads to join in on, etc. It is the kind of thing I could never find so I decided to write it myself. You get at it from my signature. I also put in access to internet resournces, a coding  "cheat sheet", things you can use, and a playroom. Being in my signature, they are part of DD for those interested. I got the idea from Zander who did a "Big List" on throw-awayss and I just put my subject on steroids. This generates a level of flexibility unheard of before

• Like 2

The new question is "Where do we put this 'hall of fame'"? What the membership should look like? should it be a description, if possible, with photos? I would imagine that the "Carolyn's Kids" entry would featurte an image of the catalog cover and maybe scans of pages. The DPF photo might a some of the roster material and the sign-up page. Does anyone have images from Bytemine? The map of Wetville would be nice. I still have some Comco shap-on panties: Does anyone have any of the pull-ons and some of the printed material from Comco?. If anyone has a good supply of DPF newletters, one or two of them may have some advertisements from Wol. Better yet, does anyone have the  massive guide that DPF published or other publications? What of Amber E? In the 1990's A. C. Medical had a printed catalog and JK Perfect Personal Products had print catalogs in the '80's and  '90's. I doublt that Bladder Chatter has any surviving material and I may be the only one who remembers that mid-80's short lived club. I wonder if there is anyone here from the 900 member Yahoo group that was built around RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS' HOME before Yahoo destroyed the AB groups? I have seen pieces of the RRGH website that existed on Geocities, to where it was moved after TAlk City ended its webhosting some time around 2003

At any rate, Where and how would we build the ABDL hall of fame?

• Like 1
On 7/1/2022 at 10:12 PM, minachan16 said:

Off the top of my head, the iconic Rearz Princess Pink diaper, and Babystar's "Shine" comic, which is one of the best pieces of ABDL media ever made.

Both very good suggestions. I wound up losing my place of where I was on "Shine", so I think one of these days I need to start rereading it from the beginning again.

I forgot to mentione INFANTAE PRESS

Also, I see a lot of material that is very recent. One thing a hall of famer has to do is stand the test of time. Comco stood for 30 years. The items I nominated were either long-standing or first of their kind or, in the case of DPF, bridged the gap from print to digital. DD is a second generation  web entity and to my thinking, the first to do it right and succeed. Sissy Kiss has some attractive features that some members of GirlTalk  To use dispite a but of group antipathywith Sissies and they would be a hall of famer. ONe might also consider Petticoat Pond, Petticoated, Sissyville and Sissy School. I would love to be able to be able to set up an email client "@sandralyn.com" or "@Rufflesand RibbonsGirsHome.net" forALG's and associated

• Like 1

The next question is "of what is the HOF to consist? Photos or physcial items" I have several pair of Comco snap-on's in reasonable condition and a pair of Comco pull-on's with the elastic shot. I also have two pair of  the famous Playtex Dress-eez. Add to that some picutres/descriptions of Sears Layettes. and a couple of other things. Also, IIRC, DailyDi has a pair of olde Empire panties. Perhaps they could be used as part of an exhibition. I also have a few pair of Gerber panties from a more recent vintage that are made of smooth material that I got for my dollies and have plenty of along with some of the contemporary training panties

What could be done would be to  send  the pholos to whoever will be in charge of the HOF and to send the physical items also to that person, who will do the photgraphing and write-up on them and keep them safe, maybe as exhibition material and then submit the wirtie-up and photos to the Hall. If anyone knows how to use the Wayback Machine, they can probably get links to old websites or fragments thereof, maybe even DPF or Bytemine (maybe even find the map of wetville and the VLS (Viking Long Ship equipped with Foldspace drive and anti-Berserker weapons systems) Fireboat (unfortunately, there were no pictures of the  Mobile Changing Station that used Fairyadapted, TARDIS-based technology to be able to appear when someone needed to be changed). And who knows what could be recovered from the DPF site?

On 7/1/2022 at 2:09 PM, Rachael-Little said:

DPF for sure, spent to many hours on that website 

I know they were not ABDL diaper but the original Attends, they were crinkly and were like a big pamper

I'd have to agree with the original Attends.  They worked much better than most of the other options that we had at the time.  Depends always leaked with the first wetting.