LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Are Diapers more comfortable than underwear?

Okay, this is going to be sort of a follow-up to my previous thread "Are diapers too comfortable????? And "interest in regular underwear" while this may seem like a obvious question. I know there are those of you that prefer Pull-Ups and cartoon underwear. And just like the previous thread mentioned below, that has me thinking that maybe NOT everyone thinks diapers are more comfortable than big boy underwear. So if that is the case, I would like to hear your reasons as to why that is. I'll DEFINITELY be keeping a close eye on the comments in this one. Thanks everybody!????????♥️????

• Like 1

They are most definitely more comfortable than regular underwear.   And, the great thing about diapers is that we get to make them more and more comfortable the longer that we wear them. 

Each little tinkle,  each little poop that we make to our diapers makes them just that more comfy. 

• Like 3
50 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Diapers are way more comfortable. If money weren't an issue I'd go 24/7 for sure.

Really?! Wow!?????? That's kinda surprising coming from you Mikey! I thought you were a Pull-Ups boy for sure.??????♥️??☺️? But STILL, that's good to KNOW buddy. We'd be flooding our Diapees without EVEN thinking about it!??????♥️?☺️?

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Really?! Wow!?????? That's kinda surprising coming from you Mikey! I thought you were a Pull-Ups boy for sure.??????♥️??☺️? But STILL, that's good to KNOW buddy. We'd be flooding our Diapees without EVEN thinking about it!??????♥️?☺️?

Washable pull-ups are cheaper :)

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Washable pull-ups are cheaper :)

I prefer disposables, that's just me though. But Diapers are my TRUE love!?????♥️????

I like diapers and underwear equally but for different reasons, different times and different spaces. As an example, for beach volleyball diapers and panties just don't provide the breathability or support. As an adult, when my gender is a woman I prefer sexy panties as they very much excite my partner. He likes me in diapers absolutely but they aren't example something that makes me feel desirable or sexy. For summer when I'm super active I don't find diapers comfortable at all. On the flip side, when cuddled up with my Daddy on a rainy day watching a movie the diapers score the win.

There just isn't any kind of undergarment that I find is comfortable physically or psychologically for ever single situation.

• Like 1

It's an interesting question for me. I had to get used to wearing diapers again when I first started, because whereas a person might own 15 or 20 pairs of underwear (in my case, anyway), most of them the same size and from the same brand, I've had dozens and dozens of diaper brands, sizes and materials pass through my diaper drawer, some with Vecro fasteners, some with tapes, some with pins, some with stretchy sides, cloth-backed, plastic-backed, plastic panties, etc etc. So the wide variety of cuts and fits and materials meant that some of them "sat different" or came into more contact in certain areas, and some were better during exercise or high ambient temperatures versus others. 

That said, a good diaper is WAY more comfortable to me now, than any pair of underwear. And I mean that both physically, and, in reference to psychological comfort, a feeling of being well-protected and wearing what is "right" for me. On the other hand, a badly-fitted or badly-made diaper can become hellish over the course of a few hours, chafing and causing chemical reactions and diaper rash. I've never had a pair of conventional men's underwear turn on me like that, back when I owned some. 

5 minutes ago, ValentinesStuff said:

You know they make washable diapers too.

I know, and the thought of that to me is DISGUSTING!??? To me it's like, "why would I reuse dirty diapers?!" Just my opinion!☺️????

6 minutes ago, ValentinesStuff said:

You wash them so they are clean and fresh again.

Nah! I'd rather just throw them away. That's what a good old diaper Pail is for. Plus I always enjoy seeing it fill up with dirty diapers.??????☺️???♥️????

• Like 1

I won’t say diapers are more comfortable than my panties because I have so many cute ones in different colors and fabrics 

But diapers are very comfy at night when I sleep. I love how they feel laying down in them

They are not necessarily more comfortable than underwear. Especially if it's super bulky thick (is that a phrase?), it becomes difficult to walk and chaffs.  Some I don't like sitting on them due to the creases from leak guards and extra or lack of smooth padding in the butt region.  Again, I find them hot in the summer and sometimes the winter too.  I find the stretch ones you have to make extra tight so they don't slid off, which may add creases / marks on my body that may become itchy / uncomfortable.  Body heat seems to make them stretch, so I have to adjust tighter.

Even pull ups have similar issues.  Though at least temperature wise, I can bear it.  Sitting is less comfortable in pull ups than diapers though.  What do you want?

On 6/30/2022 at 1:49 PM, Spanky said:

They are most definitely more comfortable than regular underwear.   And, the great thing about diapers is that we get to make them more and more comfortable the longer that we wear them. 

Each little tinkle,  each little poop that we make to our diapers makes them just that more comfy. 

So true because diapers are way comfortable and so much better than wearing adult underwear. I would rather be kept in diapers than to be tied to adult underwear.

• Like 2
On 6/30/2022 at 1:49 PM, Spanky said:

I dunno about those poops....  the one I let out earlier felt like acid burning through my skin.  Was definitely happy to get that one off!

• Like 3
19 minutes ago, Crinklz Kat said:

I dunno about those poops....  the one I let out earlier felt like acid burning through my skin.  Was definitely happy to get that one off!

Sounds like a VERY nasty EXPLOSION?? in your DIAPER buddy!????????????♥️????

9 minutes ago, Crinklz Kat said:

It was nice at first.... good and squishy.  But it didn't take long before it was really uncomfortable (got an hour tops I think).

Did your Diapee make the poopie feel better at least.?????????

2 hours ago, Kawaharu said:

So true because diapers are way comfortable and so much better than wearing adult underwear. I would rather be kept in diapers than to be tied to adult underwear.

@Kawaharu

me, I agree with you all the way! Diapers are very comfortable and considering that I am incontinent and I'm not sure sometimes when I will release what, diapers are something that I use every day and I'm glad that I do. I am used to them now, so it's not a big deal. You just have to make sure that you are all set up to be able to deal with anything that happened such as cleanups or blowouts. This morning when I left, I put a pair of Garywear over the top, and I'm glad that I did, because when I came back I definitely needed to use the diaper.   All clean now and I'll set, but I still think I have something running through me. It could be because of this stupid weather but I'm not sure, but with it being close to 90 degrees I wouldn't put it past it- my stomach seems to think it's time to play mix it up and get rid of it.?

Brian

• Like 2

Diapers are more comfortable, easy. Soft, cushiony, fluffy. It's like you're sitting on a pillow. Underwear has none of that support whatsoever. You're just sitting on your butt in underwear.

• Like 2
42 minutes ago, minachan16 said:

Diapers are more comfortable, easy. Soft, cushiony, fluffy. It's like you're sitting on a pillow. Underwear has none of that support whatsoever. You're just sitting on your butt in underwear.

No wonder toddlers like diapers SO MUCH!?????????♥️?♥️?????????? LOL!?????

• Like 1