LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 110 - 4/26/24

Even though things are going a bit "shit" for Connor (pun intended) this was a nice easy chapter.

I think this will be one of the few relaxing chapters we get before everything kicks off.

Awesome, another great chapter. 
Now I am not entirely sure what to think.  Did Grandpa cause Connor to become at least temporarily incontinent?  Was that diaper dirty rather than wet?  Is it temporary? I have so many questions right now and now I know I have to wait until Friday to get any answers. It’s probably a good thing I have a full week of work ahead of me.  I won’t have time to think about it that much. 
I am enjoying how much more comfortable Connor and Beth are with each other. Even references to her parents having a good life together as husband and wife didn’t cause any uncomfortable feelings.  I was thinking this might even be a reason for Connor to remain in this world or possibly having Beth return with him to his world.  First they need to get past this movie without ending up in a nursery. 
I can’t wait for the next chapter 

2 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

I think this will be one of the few relaxing chapters we get before everything kicks off.

Thanks for the comments! 🙂

2 hours ago, Mushysnugglebutts said:

Well, since the college has offered to cover any related costs, I suppose some very high tech and advanced treatments to repair any damage done by getting drugged seems to be in order.

Definitely seems fair! Thanks for commenting! 🙂

2 hours ago, CDfm said:

I can’t wait for the next chapter 

Thanks for commenting! 🙂

2 hours ago, Kat5 said:

That's bad.

Definitely not good... Thanks for the comments! 🙂

18 minutes ago, TerranV said:

Geez that stuff they gave him is insanely strong. Someone's head should roll.

Definitely not your normal laxative! Thanks for the comments! 🙂

On 11/24/2023 at 8:06 PM, CDfm said:

It’s been an awesome week!  
I wonder if a big could use an adoption in the movie and claim it as a legal adoption in the real world? I think Connor needs to find out a bit more about the woman who is going to be playing his mom. I am not so sure he wants to be fighting an adoption after it’s already been done. I am not so sure he could fight an adoption then. 
This script still isn’t showing me any way out for them yet.  It just seems to keep pulling them down more all the time. 
I am definitely going to be waiting for more. 

That's reminding me of an episode of Happy Days, if I'm remembering correctly, where the characters go on a short cruise and one of the activities on the boat is having some of the passengers take part in a play. A play that included a wedding that's officiated by the ships captain. Then after the cruise is over the bride from the play shows up to tell Fonzy, "Guess what, the ship was in international waters, it was the actual captain of the boat, and we both said, 'I do,' so we're married for real."

Professional Little and Mid actors probably have their agents insist upon contract provisions that state that the production company and studio agree that even if they may portray a character who isn't that the actors are fully mature adults and that if anyone tries to use their performances to argue otherwise the production company and studio must actively defend them. With failure to prevent an adoption resulting in large payouts to the actor's families and whatever the local equivalent of the Screen Actors Guild is. Payments large enough to potentially bankrupt the production companies and prevent the studio from making a profit on the show (as in lose money for real, and not simply lose money for accounting purposes as apparently every Hollywood production in decades has done). Failing to protect the actor or make the payment if they are unable to do so would likely result in a strike, which even the Bigs would likely support (even if for some only in public, while privately thinking that the Little was obviously better off being adopted) because if the companies can get away with violating that contract clause then the ones important to the Bigs.

Although I can picture in earlier days such clauses being in place less to protect the Little actors and more to ensure that the actors union got to be the one to eventually play adoption agency and arrange a fully willing and beautiful adoption of the Little actors by Big actors when for whatever reason their acting careers slowed down. With the adopted Little Actors still possibly acting, just under the provisions of the union's child actor contracts.

On 11/25/2023 at 7:18 AM, BabySofia said:

Immortalized in a Mythbusters episode and a great episode of South Park where they use recorders to hit the note. 🙂

As I recall they never managed to make a successful brown note on Mythbusters, even if they did manage to make people feel uncomfortable, and I never caught that episode of South Park. But I think the Mythbusters episode is the only episode where we see one of them in a diaper on screen (some sort of adult pull-up, and pulled on over pants so it wouldn't have been very effective if it had turned out to be needed). Pretty sure I read somewhere that a "waste collection garment" or whatever euphemism was come up with was part of the standard pilot gear for U2 pilots, but they probably didn't use that on the episode where Adam got to ride on one since they were intended for the missions that might last a full day. While it didn't come up on Mythbusters I recall running across a presentation that a shuttle astronaut gave to a group of school kids where he showed the NASA version of a pull-up, explaining that while the shuttle had a bathroom that lift off would shake you hard enough and long enough that if you had anything in your bladder or bowels that could be release it was all but inevitable that it would be released. They'd get put in a special diet before take off and the NASA staff would be like a parent about to take kids on a long ride and remind them to go before take off, but that sometimes if there were enough delays before take off your digestion would undo the efforts you'd taken to keep your underwear clean.

But Mythbusters did successfully manage to break a glass by playing just the right tone from a speaker. After a whole lot of effort.

And now that I've read the latest chapter I'm wondering if they did something horribly dangerous like pour enough of the Little Go into his drink that he would have found himself in the university hospital if he hadn't taken that charm. There's a reason for pedialyte and similar stuff to be on the market, good old regular childhood diarrhea can hit a child hard. Uncontrollable diarrhea can easily be life threatening to a child or adult. Some diseases you don't die from the virus or bacteria, it's the dehydration or electrolyte imbalance caused by the diarrhea the presence of the virus or bacteria caused. Kind of like how they say no one actually dies of HIV, they die from the other diseases that HIV holds the door open for by weakening the immune system. I've only ever had "explosive" diarrhea once and even if I'd rather have it again that the worst constipation I've ever had, I wouldn't wish either on any but a bare handful of truly reprehensible people (if you've ever had a colonoscopy done, it was much more unpleasant than the prep for that, much, much more unpleasant. When I had my first colonoscopy I was expecting something like that diarrhea and that apprehension itself was worse than the actual clearing out the laxatives caused). The diarrhea left me utterly wrung out with so little energy I didn't know how my body could even manage the extensive aches I was feeling. With the description of how it was hitting Conner in the earlier chapter if he hadn't had the charm to take and the ones who did it had waited longer before checking on him, they might well have found him on the floor. Either from a muscle spasm sending him falling from the toilet or from a lack of strength to stay on his feet. Those two were unknowingly protected by Conner being a protagonist. If he was a side character we might well have seen him sent to the university hospital or worse and those two frogmarched out in handcuffs (the university can't make any money off arranging the adoption of a Little who dies, so I doubt that even in the worst times they'd have been very kind to Bigs whose treatment of a Little either killed them or left them needing medical care that would cut into the profits, not unless they had connections to political or monetary power).

Another great chapter as always.  I liked the story of the snowball fight, and the comparison of the depth between the 2 dimensions.  I would be fun to see Connor trying to get going with three quaters of his body under the snow.  It may be a good thing that the dorm mother siad not to count accidents for him after all he has been through, though what I don't understand is with the little go Addy had trouble for about a month but Cameron got over it in a couple of days.  And Bella needed help after the charm but Connor returned to going again the next day even if it bad.  Could Connor wetting without knowing have anything to do with the shot?🙂😈  

On 11/26/2023 at 6:06 PM, something101 said:

having some lamps that are well over 100 years old and some of them very rare.

That sounds really cool! 🙂

On 11/26/2023 at 10:43 PM, LittleFenny said:

Little Go into his drink that he would have found himself in the university hospital if he hadn't taken that charm.

Very likely with the dose he was given. I don't think it was even an approved amount, I'm guessing they just poured to take him out. Thanks for the comments! 🙂

On 11/27/2023 at 11:52 AM, Baby Billy said:

Another great chapter as always.  I liked the story of the snowball fight, and the comparison of the depth between the 2 dimensions.

Thanks! 🙂

I apologize for the delay in responding to your comments, it's been a looooong week! I'll be posting the next chapter tomorrow morning before I head to work! 🙂

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

tomorrow morning

Yay. So probably before I get off work, as usual so I have to go to the bathroom and read it or if I'm lucky it's before last break and I can force myself to wait and read it on my last break lol.

Chapter 65: Backpack, Backpack

I STARED UP at Beth in shock.

“I didn’t…”

“I know,” she told me as she bent down and hugged me. “Not your fault!”

I sighed, “Guess my time in Pull-Ups is probably up…”

“Maybe it’s just a short-term side effect?” Shelby said hopefully.

I shrugged, “Somehow, I don’t think my luck will hold out for that, but we’ll see.”

“Do you need to go back to Grandma’s for a change?” Shelby asked.

I shook my head, “It’s wet, but it’s not soaked through yet. Let’s go talk to Aunt Bella, and I’ll go back after that.”

Shelby nodded, soon leading us to the basement and her mom’s workshop. She seemed like she was in the middle of designing some sort of pretty ballgown-style dress when we walked in. She looked up and said, “Hey kids, what you up to?”

“Mom, Connor needs a new backpack,” Shelby told her.

“Oh, that’s right, Daddy mentioned that earlier in a message!”

It was still so weird to hear someone older than my mom calling Fred ‘Daddy.’

“If you’re not too busy?” I asked. “Mine had a bit of vandalism, we’ll say…”

“Give me just a second to save this design,” Aunt Bella said. She made some gesture in the air, and then another brought up a series of holographic pedestals with backpacks. “These are a few I’ve made? I can do them in any color, material, or pattern you want?”

I began glancing through the options, quickly eliminating a few of them. I narrowed it down to three with both a waist and chest strap to help distribute weight. Aunt Bella also tweaked the sizes as she displayed them to match better with my body.

“That one has room for six spare diapers,” she pointed out on one of them.

I blushed, “I’d like to think that wasn’t necessary…”

“But the wet diaper is saying otherwise?”

“Mom!” Shelby groaned.

“What? I have one on, too?”

“Not helping…” she looked embarrassed.

“Well, that might be helpful, I guess… I also need a hidden water bottle pocket, a hidden pocket for something this big,” I said, motioning the size I needed, “and then another good pocket to keep my phone stashed away in?” I thought briefly, “I also need the spot for my computer and tablet? Bonus if there’s space for my EdgeSphere goggles?”

“Not asking for much?” Beth snickered beside me.

Aunt Bella looked thoughtful, “Give me a sec…”

I watched as she somehow navigated through menus with the gesture system, and the bag quickly gained more depth. Still, otherwise, you couldn’t tell there were any hidden pockets. She flashed through a few color options, “Preference on color?”

“Umm… Like, what can you do?”

“Pretty much anything,” she said.

I thought for a second, “Is there like a brown leather option?”

“Ooh, that could be cool,” Shelby said.

I watched her work for a second, and a version that looked to have been made out of the finest leather appeared. It looked professional while also retaining the functionality of the backpack. “That would be perfect!”

“Great!” she said, “Just a few minutes here.”

I watched her initialize the machine and watched the bag come to life in the machine. When it was finished, I was sure it would have cost several thousand dollars in a designer gallery back home. I picked it up and opened the pockets to find everything was perfectly put together, but I couldn’t find the hidden pockets she said she added.

“Where are the pockets?”

She smiled, “You have to press here and here first,” she told me. You had to squeeze two completely random areas of the bag, and suddenly, a seam appeared. “Then you unzip here,” she told me.

“That’s awesome!” Beth said.

“Yeah, it is,” I agreed.

“You want one of your own, Beth?” Aunt Bella asked.

“Umm…”

“Don’t worry, I won’t put the diaper compartment in unless you need to carry them for your boyfriend here?”

We both turned bright red, “I think we can do without that…” she said.

Thirty minutes later, she walked out with her slightly more feminine but definitively larger bag on her shoulders as we walked side-by-side back to the main house. Once inside, I said, “I guess I’m going to go find Grandma…”

“I could help?” She suggested.

“I’m afraid if I ask you for that kind of help, it might go too far?” I told her. “We agreed to start slow?”

She nodded. “Sorry, just know that whenever you decide you are ready, I’m willing to help.”

“Thanks, Beth,” I told her.

Fortunately, Grandma was right inside, and after a quick whispered conversation, she helped me out, even though we both knew an accident like that was not a good sign!

AFTER DINNER, CONNOR was curled up against Beth again in front of the fire when Shelby came over. “Hey guys,” she said. “What are you up to?”

“Ugh, just getting ready to continue reading the nightmare script.”

“Huh?”

“Oh, I guess we didn’t tell her about it?” Connor said from his comfy perch against her.

“Guess not?” Beth sighed. “Well, we told you about the script contests?”

“Yeah, it sounded pretty cool?” She nodded towards Connor, “You seemed like a shoo-in to win?”

“Well, in a way, I was,” Connor sighed. “My script went for the most money in this auction for scripts in class. Unfortunately, we had an idiot girl in our group that lost us the first place for funds, so we didn’t win my script.”

“Ouch… Someone is still doing it, though?”

“Yeah, and hopefully they’ll do a good job,” Connor said.

“So, what script did you end up with?”

Beth found herself sighing, “A gem called Diaper Diaries.”

“Umm…”

“It’s as bad as it sounds,” Connor told her. They filled her in on the plot so far. “So at the end of Act I, my character has agreed to be adopted temporarily in exchange for a gender change procedure that he couldn’t get on his own.”

“Ouch…”

“If you take it for just how bad it is, it’s kind of fun to fling popcorn at the screen, though,” Beth said.

“But you’re like the potty training dunce?”

Beth winced, “Yeah.”

“That’s horrible… I’m sorry!”

“Thanks,” Connor said. “Well, you want to join us in the EdgeSphere theater while we read the next section?”

“Umm… well, it’s something to do, I guess? Let me go grab my goggles; I’ll be right back!” Shelby said.

Ten minutes later, the three of them were all comfortably sitting in the virtual theater’s chairs with their virtual snacks, this time dressed in virtual pajamas that Shelby had chosen for each of them.

“Shall we see how much worse this gets?” Connor asked Beth.

“On with the show,” she agreed.

ACT II
SCENE – BRIAN’S APARTMENT

BRIAN IS DRESSED IN HIS TYPICAL WORK CLOTHES, KHAKIS AND A

BUTTON-DOWN SHIRT. HE’S PACING ABOUT THE ROOM, LOOKING 

AROUND AT PHOTOS HE’S KEPT OF HIS PARENTS, WHEN A KNOCK ON 

THE DOOR COMES. LOOKING THROUGH THE VIEWFINDER, HE SEES IT’S

SARAH.

BRIAN:
         “Come in.” 

HE SAYS NERVOUSLY WITH A CLEAR SHAKE IN HIS VOICE AS HE RUBS HIS HAND NERVOUSLY THROUGH HIS HAIR.

SARAH (MOM):
         “Cozy apartment, Brian.”

BRIAN:
         “Thanks... I didn’t know what I should

do with my stuff?”

SARAH (MOM):
         “I spoke with your landlord and just

paid the next two years’ rent for you.

He’s agreed to leave everything alone

in here.”

BRIAN:
         LOOKS SURPRISED “Oh, that’s kind of

you?” 

SARAH (MOM):
         “I really do mean it, I’m going to let

you go when we get my little girl

trained!”

BRIAN:
         “At most a year?”

SARAH (MOM):
         “At most a year!”

“Keep repeating it to each other often enough that maybe you’ll both believe the lie?” Shelby said. “Geeze, you’re right, this is pretty bad!”

Connor snorted, “I’m sure we’re just getting started!”

BRIAN:
        AWKWARDLY ASKS, “What’s first?”

SARAH (MOM):
         “We’re going to visit the courthouse and

get you adopted first.” 

BRIAN:
         “Do we have to do an adoption?”

SARAH (MOM):
         SIGHS “I asked the same question

Brian, the problem is if we don’t do

that someone else can take you.”

BRIAN:
         “You’ll get me the treatment then?”

SARAH (MOM):
         “I have a whole day planned for us,

and then we’re going to surprise

Callie, later with you.”

BRIAN:
         “Let’s get this over with then?”

SARAH (MOM):
         “Do you want anything from here before

we go?” 

BRIAN:
         “You’ll let me take some things?”

SARAH (MOM):
         “Yes? I figure you’d want your phone

and your computer? I won’t let you use

them all of the time, but there may be

times when Callie isn’t around that

I’ll let you use them.”

BRIAN:
         “Oh... okay.”

A QUICK MONTAGE OF CLIPS ARE SHOWING HIM PACKING A 
BACKPACK WITH HIS COMPUTER, PHONE, SOME CORDS, AND
PHOTOS. SARAH TAKES THE BAG FROM HIM AFTERWARDS AND PUTS
IT ON ONE 
SHOULDER WHILE HOLDING HIS HAND WITH THE OTHER
AS THEY GO 
DOWNSTAIRS. THE NEIGHBOR SEES HER AND GIVES HER
A WINK AS 
SHE BOUNCES HER DROOLING, TOOTHLESS LITTLE BOY
IN HER ARMS.

“Of course, the evil wannabe mommy has to be given one last chance to gloat over his adoption,” Beth found herself saying.

“Well, of course! If nothing else, the new baby girl will learn that her life could be worse,” Shelby added. “I mean, if everyone understands that there’s a ‘worst’ and ‘best’ situation, you’ll get every Little to voluntarily give up on their lives.”

“That’s dark,” Connor told them as they continued reading.

OUT AT HER CAR, SHE PLACES THE BAG IN THE HATCHBACK TRUNK
BEFORE PICKING HIM UP AND SETTING HIM DOWN NEXT TO IT. HE

ASSUMES SHE WOULD BE PUTTING HIM IN A CAR SEAT, BUT SHE

PUSHES HIM ON HIS BACK.

SARAH (MOM):
         “We need to get a diaper on you before

we go to the adoption center...”

BRIAN:
         “Oh...” 

BRIAN IS QUICKLY DIAPERED, AND THEN SHE SURPRISES HIM WITH A
CUTE GIRL’S ROMPER OUTFIT AND A FABRIC HAIRBAND WITH A 

FLOWER ON THE TOP THAT SHE FASTENS TO HIS HEAD.

SARAH (MOM):
         “What would you like me to call you

instead of Brian?”

BRIAN:
         WHISPERS “Brianna...”

BRIANNA IS SQUEEZED INTO A HUG BEFORE BEING FASTENED IN A
SLIGHTLY OLDER-LOOKING PINK CAR SEAT NEXT TO A NEWER ONE.

IT’S SLIGHTLY SMALLER THAN THE OTHER, BUT EVIDENT BOTH WERE

MEANT FOR TODDLERS AND PRESCHOOLERS. BRIAN HAS TO SIT STILL

FOR A FEW MOMENTS WHILE SARAH WORKS THE STRAPS AND 

TIGHTENS THE SEAT DOWN TO FIT THE STRAPS TO HIM.

SARAH (MOM): 
         “Comfy?” 

BRIANNA:
         “I guess?” 

SARAH (MOM):
         “Here’s a sippy cup if you’re

thirsty.” 

A PURPLE SIPPY CUP IS GIVEN TO HIM, AND HE LOOKS AT IT
SUSPICIOUSLY.

SARAH (MOM):
         “It’s just Plapple juice, nothing

harmful.” 

BRIANNA:
         “I thought Plapple juice...?”

SARAH (MOM):
         “Some of it is, but this is the safe stuff.

It was one of the things we suspected

might be causing Callie’s potty

problems. I get this from a specialty

store that does testing on things.”

BRIANNA:
         “Oh...” 

“Wait! Plapple juice is bad?!?” Connor asked, knowing he and Beth had been given some last night.

“Not all of it, just the ones specifically formulated to train Littles to use their diapees,” Beth said. “There’s also a pretty harmless version that most kids drink when they’re little.”

“Until they potty train usually,” Shelby added. “Parents aren’t stupid; Plapple juice causes a lot of accidents if they don’t stop giving it to their toddlers.” She paused, “The safe stuff is really good, though; Grandma keeps that around all the time because Mom and I like it.”

“This world is nuts!” Connor said.

SARAH CLOSES THE DOOR AND THEY ARE SOON ON THE ROAD. BRIAN
EVENTUALLY TAKES A SIP THAT TAKES HIM BACK MEMORY LANE. ONE

SIP LEADS TO ANOTHER, AND BY THE TIME THEY REACH THE

COURTHOUSE IT’S EMPTY.

SARAH (MOM):
         “Well, aren’t you a thirsty little

girl!” 

BRIAN BLUSHES AT BEING CALLED A LITTLE GIRL FOR THE FIRST
TIME.

BRIANNA:
         “Guess I was too nervous this morning

to eat or drink anything.”

SARAH (MOM):
         “Well, let’s go officially make you

Mommy’s little girl!”

“That’s not the statement of an evil villainous at all,” Beth shook her head. “Nothing to see here!”

SCENE - COURTHOUSE
MONTAGE SHOWS BRIAN, SARAH, AND A LAWYER AGREEING TO SOME

THINGS AND SIGNING SPOTS ON A CONTRACT. THE CAMERA ZOOMS

IN ON ‘ONE YEAR,’ ‘NO HYPNOSIS,’ ‘NO BABY FOOD,’ AND ‘NO 

PERMANENT MUTILATION PER THE LITTLE PROTECTION ACT OF 2032.’ 

A JUDGE IS SHOWN IN ROBES AT THE FRONT OF A BENCH.

JUDGE
         “Mister Bristley, I see we have a

request for you to be adopted by Miss

Ingels here. This is by your own free

will?”

BRIANNA:
         “Yes, your honor.”

JUDGE
         “You are not being forced or coerced

Mister Bristley?”

BRIANNA:
         SIGHS “No, your honor.”

JUDGE
         “You are certain this is what you

want? I do see this is set up as a

trial period of one year, Miss Ingels?
         That is highly unusual?”

SARAH (MOM):
         “Yes, your honor. We’re looking at a

symbiotic, mutually beneficial

adoption here.”

JUDGE
         “Since both parties are without

objection, I decree that Mister

Bristley is no longer an adult in the

eyes of the court. He is being given

over to the custody of Miss Ingels per

the agreement before the court. The

new name on the adoption certificate

shall read Brianna Marie Ingels,

Female. Congratulations to the new

family! Mommy, you may now take your

baby girl to the clerk, and they will

insert her chip.”

BRIANNA:
         “Chip?” 

“Yep, chip, Little Brianna. Never escaping adopted life after this,” Shelby said. 

“Those have to hurt?” Connor asked.

“They’re not the worst from what I’ve heard, but best to never be chipped. Once that happens, you’re very unlikely to ever be released.”

SARAH PUSHES A PURPLE PACIFIER INTO HER MOUTH.

“Ah, the classic mute the Little trick!” Beth said.

SARAH (MOM):
         “Shhh... We’ll talk about it later.”

BRIANNA:
         MUMBLED PACIFIER TALK

NEXT MONTAGE SHOWS SARAH CARRY BRIANNA TO THE ADJOINING
CLERK’S OFFICE. THEY WAIT IN A SHORT LINE, AND BRIANNA I

GIVEN HER ADOPTION CHIP. AFTER A QUICK CUDDLE, THEY ARE BACK

IN THE CAR AND EXITING AT A LITTLE’S MEDICAL CENTER. SHOWS

THEM GETTING BACK INTO A BACK AREA, AND BRIANNA BEING 

CHECKED OVER BEFORE A DOCTOR JOINS THEM.

DOCTOR
         “Well, hello there! I hear we have a

brand new baby girl adopted here

today?”

BRIANNA BLUSHES AND FIDGETS UNCOMFORTABLY IN SARAH’S ARMS.

SARAH (MOM):
         “That’s right!”

DOCTOR
         “Well, congratulations, Mommy!!!

Now, your check-in form asks for a

nanite treatment to change her gender

to female?”

SARAH (MOM):
         “That’s correct, I have the court

documents here?”

DOCTOR
         “These look in order, but I must

confirm with Brianna here. Would you

please leave for a moment?”

SARAH (MOM):
         “Umm... she’ll be safe?”

DOCTOR
         “I promise.”

SARAH PLACES BRIANNA ON THE EXAM TABLE AND EXITS. WHEN THE
DOOR CLOSES HE BEGINS TO ASK QUESTIONS.

DOCTOR
         “Now, I know Bigs can be pretty

aggressive. If you tell me she’s

hurting you or forcing you, I’m bound

by my oath to protect you and not let

her back near you. Tell me the truth,

are you really okay with this

procedure?”

BRIANNA:
         “Yes, sir, it’s been my life’s dream

actually. It’s the one positive I’m

getting out of a deal to try and help

her get her daughter potty trained.”

DOCTOR
         “Hmm... I guess that makes some of

these other things make more sense

then too.”

BRIANNA:
         “Other things?”

DOCTOR
         “They won’t be negative for you, I’ll

let you be surprised. Your mommy is

probably really worried right now, so

let’s not keep her waiting?”

SARAH IS LET BACK INTO THE ROOM AND STANDS BESIDE BRIANNA,
WHO SHE PUTS A HAND ON HER BACK PROTECTIVELY.

DOCTOR
         “I’ve confirmed that Brianna is okay

with this procedure. This will no

take long. Do you want her under

anesthesia for this?”

SARAH (MOM):
         “Up to you, Brianna?”

BRIANNA:
         “I’ve heard it hurts?”

DOCTOR
         “Depends on the patient?”

BRIANNA:
         “Please, then.”

DOCTOR
         “Give me a few minutes to get everyone

set up, and we’ll get this done.”

A MONTAGE OF SCENES SHOWING SARAH HOLDING BRIANNA’S HAND 
AS SHE IS GIVEN AN INJECTION THAT PUTS HER QUICKLY TO SLEEP.
THE DOCTOR IS SHOWN PROGRAMMING THE NANITES, AND A 

SECOND INJECTION WITH THE NANITES IS ADMINISTERED. BRIAN’S 

HAIR LENGTHENS AND CHANGES COLORS TO MATCH SARAH AND 

CALLIE’S RED HAIR. BRIANNA’S FACE CHANGES TO A SOFTER LOOK, 

AND HER BODY SHAPE CHANGES TO A MORE JUVENILE SET OF 

PROPORTIONS WITH HER HEAD AND BODY NOW HAVE THE 

PROPORTIONS OF A TYPICAL TODDLER. UNSEEN, HER 

GENDER IS CHANGED, VOCAL CHORDS ADJUSTED, AND HER BODY 

ESSENTIALLY BECOMES A TODDLERS.

A BEEP COMES FROM A SCANNER, AND THE DOCTOR WAKES HER UP 
AND PLACES THE NEW LITTLE GIRL IN HER MOMMY’S ARMS.

SCENE FADES AS SHE CARRIES THE STILL-SLEEPING LITTLE GIRL OUT
TO THE CAR.

“And Brian’s life is officially over,” Beth said.

“Well, I guess at least she got the gender change she wanted,” Shelby said. “To some degree, that was a good thing for her to do for her.” Her face screwed up for a moment, “Wait, how are you all doing this scene?”

“What do you mean?” Connor asked.

“Well, are they planning on using nanites? Is that a good idea after your reaction to SkinSync Makeup?”

As Connor’s face turned red, Beth both wondered if he had thought about it or if it was indeed a shock to the system as he considered the nanite treatments that were normal in the industry for costume and appearance changes would probably not get along with his nanites.

Connor eventually said, “Umm… we should probably talk to Grandma about that.”

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Thanks for reading!!! Please press the Like button if you enjoyed this!!! Please leave me a comment as well!!!!

Please press the like button for this chapter, and keep that encouragement coming! I'm about to have a very weird week of interruptions in privacy, so this coming week I will post on Tuesday evening my time, and then I'll give you a bonus on Sunday since I'll be off of my schedule. I appreciate each of you who take a moment to write a comment or press the Like button!

If you’ve enjoyed this or any of my other works, consider supporting me by purchasing copies of them on Amazon Kindle! All of my completed works are available here: https://www.amazon.com/author/babysofia  (And if you do so pretty, please consider leaving me a 5-star review (you can leave the stars, and no public reviews are viewable then!))

• Like 26
  • Thanks 2
  • BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 65 - 12/1/2023

Chapter wonderful as always.

I'd love to have a rucksack with secret compartments like that.

The script gets worse and worse the longer you read it.... I love it.

Looking forward to what happens next.

As always this chapter was great.  I wonder how many of his classmates will ask Connor where his got the new backpack as they are sure to love it.  Not sure if he can really tell him though, I remember that grandpa Joe got Bella a work permit so she could continue with her job, but would she want to let everyone know she is still working.🙂😈

Fantastic chapter.  The more of this script I read, the more nervous I get for Connor.  I think that Beth is only at risk of being embarrassed with a slight threat of being adopted.  Connor on the other hand I think is in trouble.  I think that Brianna is going to be permanently adopted.  Meaning that Connor is also going to be adopted.  Along with the gender change, I think they are about to become incontinent.  I realize that doesn’t fit the scenario of Sarah using Brianna to potty train her daughter.  It’s just what the Doctor said that really has me concerned. Those “surprise other things” making the hair on the back of my neck stand up. 
Loving the story and looking forward to seeing more. 

10 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

I'd love to have a rucksack with secret compartments like that.

Pretty cool concept his Aunt came up with! 🙂

10 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

The script gets worse and worse the longer you read it.... I love it.

Yep... 🤷‍♀️

6 hours ago, Baby Billy said:

I wonder how many of his classmates will ask Connor where his got the new backpack as they are sure to love it.

Thanks for the comments! 🙂

5 hours ago, CDfm said:

Those “surprise other things” making the hair on the back of my neck stand up. 

You and every other Little watching! 

• Like 1

Meh, the script is okay. If only they'd let me write them a better one or improve the one they have. I'm totally sure they'd find someone to play the extra character I'd add, right? I'm sure they'd find a female Amazon willing to take a small hit to her pride and maturity for the sake of my masterpiece. It would win many awards and the new character would become world famous. 

I want that bag, I could hide plenty of laxatives I could allegedly slip into my Amazon classmates drinks.

I can't wait till they're back in school lol

I can think of some more fun ways the script could subvert their cliche theme, but I don't know if they'll deviate that far from the standards. XD  Glad to see the characters have identified the nanite issue; maybe Connor will have time to come up with a convincing lie.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Guilend said:

Meh, the script is okay. If only they'd let me write them a better one or improve the one they have. I'm totally sure they'd find someone to play the extra character I'd add, right? I'm sure they'd find a female Amazon willing to take a small hit to her pride and maturity for the sake of my masterpiece. It would win many awards and the new character would become world famous. 

I want that bag, I could hide plenty of laxatives I could allegedly slip into my Amazon classmates drinks.

I can't wait till they're back in school lol

Hey, if you start writing it right away, Conner's group has a Big they'll probably be ready to offer the part to. Well, offer might not be the right word. Maybe more like, "You'll take the part and smile, or else."

Say, does Aunt Bella do cross dimension special orders? I wouldn't mind a nice custom backpack myself.

More of the script showing a classic DD scenario overall. I did notice both the doctor and the judge still give Brian a chance to back out in the story. Thats generous...

And yeah those extras Brian is getting in are suspicious.

My guess: Since Sarah intends to free Brianna after a year, she was sure to add nanites that will age her up from toddler body to adult body when that happens.

If that happens.

On 12/1/2023 at 9:03 PM, FloridaKid said:

If indeed “life imitates art” then this is going to make for some interesting misadventures for Connor. Thoroughly enjoying your story!

On 12/1/2023 at 9:06 PM, Guilend said:

🤦‍♀️

Thanks for the comments Guilend! 🤣

On 12/1/2023 at 9:09 PM, Taki said:

I can think of some more fun ways the script could subvert their cliche theme, but I don't know if they'll deviate that far from the standards. XD  Glad to see the characters have identified the nanite issue; maybe Connor will have time to come up with a convincing lie.

On 12/1/2023 at 9:22 PM, LittleFenny said:

Say, does Aunt Bella do cross dimension special orders? I wouldn't mind a nice custom backpack myself.

I don't think her work permit allows that, but I'll ask! 😉

22 hours ago, dmavn said:

I want a custom onepiece snowsuit.. shame privatina discontinued theirs..

Never ordered anything from them; last I knew, there were adult versions available for snowmobiling? I left the frozen reaches many years ago, though, so I can't say I'm certain about that! 

8 hours ago, TerranV said:

More of the script showing a classic DD scenario overall. I did notice both the doctor and the judge still give Brian a chance to back out in the story. Thats generous...

That is definitely Sebastian and Charlotte's doing I think on the edits! Thanks for the comments! 🙂

• BabySofia changed the title to Lights! Camera! ...What?!? - Chapter 110 - 4/26/24