LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sleeping tips?

Music works for me. Also there are many sleep sound (rain, waves, forest, crickets, etc.) apps that may do the trick. 

You could try a paci if you don't already use one. 

• Like 2

My room has to be cold and the fans need to be on all at full blast. I can't sleep without the fans on.

I was having trouble sleeping awhile ago and looked something up and found a trick they do in the military to fall to sleep quickly. Try your best to think about something easy to think about, something that rests your mind. Next lay flat on your back with your limbs stretched out (or put in a relaxing position that's comfortable to you.) and just lay. Personally My limbs are almost never fully stretched as that's not comfortable for me, but once I find a good position for my limbs that usually works pretty well for me.

• Like 2

I have a hard time sleeping, I find that melatonin about an hour before I go to bed helps my brain relax enough for sleep to sneak in. I get cold easily so a warm room, lots of soft blankets and fireplace noises or rain on youtube on my phone help my brain relax a bit. 

• Like 2

Being sleep disordered I take melatonin at 5:30 PM and then 60 MG temazepam at bedtime , it’s been working well for several years , of course it was challenging getting a good sleep pathologist they are very hard to find ,only 6000 in the US with an unknown number retired only doing research or not seeing patients . Pulmonologists has some cross training with sleep medicine however they generally won’t aggressively pursue pharmacological “tinkering” to find what will get you the sleep you need , your more likely to get the here try this , didn’t work clueless treatment .

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Apache Raccoon said:

Heroin  :D

Jokes aside, I find sleep sounds help, maybe try a hot water bottle if you haven't already.

Or a nice warm baby bottle made by you and bottle-fed would SURE knock me out, as you rock me back and forth!??☺️???????♥️???♥️?? I'm SURE it could do the SAME for Mikey!?????☺️? LOL!?????☺️???

• Like 1

I watch/listen the old movies (from the 40s and 50s Film Nior period) on you tube, with my eyes closed.

Old movies with the sound down low,  movies without commercials, works the best for me.

My TV viewing is all done on a Roku box, it has been well over 15 years since I paid for a service to watch TV

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Cruiser 03 said:

Being sleep disordered I take melatonin at 5:30 PM and then 60 MG temazepam at bedtime , it’s been working well for several years , of course it was challenging getting a good sleep pathologist they are very hard to find ,only 6000 in the US with an unknown number retired only doing research or not seeing patients . Pulmonologists has some cross training with sleep medicine however they generally won’t aggressively pursue pharmacological “tinkering” to find what will get you the sleep you need , your more likely to get the here try this , didn’t work clueless treatment .

I can't take temazepam because of its effects on depression. I was sleeping well taking Zyprexa at night, but my shrink changed it to a new medicine - which my insurance won't pay for - so I need to change it back at my next appointment. He doesn't take phone or email requests for any changes or refills. Appointments only.

• Like 2
26 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

I can't take temazepam because of its effects on depression. I was sleeping well taking Zyprexa at night, but my shrink changed it to a new medicine - which my insurance won't pay for - so I need to change it back at my next appointment. He doesn't take phone or email requests for any changes or refills. Appointments only.

Sounds like you have a LOT of health issues Mikey!??☹️? You might wanna ask your shrink about E.M.D.R therapy, and see what THAT can do for you. It could prove useful for your mental health and neurology. It DEFINITELY helped me, that's for sure!???????????

I've always been a terrible sleeper and sadly, it's gotten worse with age.

I'm able to bomb myself into sleep with 10mg of Melatonin (which I have to mail order from the USA because the Australian Government doesn't think it's "safe" for its simple citizens) but that usually wears off by around 2am.

Alcohol will also help me fall asleep but screws sleep later on.  It's great if you feel like wetting the bed though.

I guess this is  way of saying I am in NO position to advise but I will monitor this thread to see if I can pick up any tips ?

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, oznl said:

I've always been a terrible sleeper and sadly, it's gotten worse with age.

I'm able to bomb myself into sleep with 10mg of Melatonin (which I have to mail order from the USA because the Australian Government doesn't think it's "safe" for its simple citizens) but that usually wears off by around 2am.

Alcohol will also help me fall asleep but screws sleep later on.  It's great if you feel like wetting the bed though.

I guess this is  way of saying I am in NO position to advise but I will monitor this thread to see if I can pick up any tips ?

You might wanna change your diet and see if that helps, ALSO see what mental help is available, cuz often times getting your mental health right will affect your physical health and allow you to sleep better, and make a BIG difference! LOL!?????☺️ Also, make SURE your neurology's in check. Gonna be sure everything's going RIGHT upstairs!!!!!? LOL!?????????

• Thanks 1

when did this trouble sleeping happen? after the change in meds? has there been something that causes your mind to keep thinking(a stressor or something)? it would help to know what happened before this instance of insomnia, but what  i use is a melatonin gummy and a benedryl, taken at the same time, once in a while ill take a doxylamine(partial one, maybe a 4th of a pill, too much and i notice i get skipped beats, its interesting but when im trying to sleep i dont need interesting), and i always have a fan running, and i normally watch something from the 80s or 90s on youtube(sometimes something from the 2000s, but dont watch anything with vampires, i watched young dracula and vampire high, gave me dreams of vamps, but they are always better than the zombies)

Alcohol and/or orgasming. 

I put on "Jimmy Carr" to fall asleep almost every night.
This can work with anything you have listened to before, as there is no surprises and you wont miss anything.
It stops me thinking about stuff and there is no reason to stay awake. 

I do have melatonin for the days I don't fall asleep before 1 am, and stronger medicine if I'm tired, but can't fall asleep. 

Lately I have had no problems falling asleep, but its staying asleep that is the problem.
I go to sleep at 1 am and wake up at 5-6 am.  Alarm clock is set at 8.30 am.

Meditation works to shut your brain off so you can get to sleep. I do that on occasion, and crash when I get into bed. 

Or....this might help.......

*sneeks up behind Mikey with a HUGE cartoon hammer......and (((((WHACKS)))))) the sh*t out of his head* that should help you sleep......for about a week!!! ??

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
17 hours ago, WBxx said:

For me exercise is key to a good night’s sleep.

AMEN Brother on that one!!!!???☺️?????????????????????????????????

1 hour ago, square_duck said:

Meditation works to shut your brain off so you can get to sleep. I do that on occasion, and crash when I get into bed. 

Or....this might help.......

*sneeks up behind Mikey with a HUGE cartoon hammer......and (((((WHACKS)))))) the sh*t out of his head* that should help you sleep......for about a week!!! ??

*sneaks in to steal his diapers*

• Haha 2
4 hours ago, feralfreak said:

*sneaks in to steal his diapers*

Careful, one of the diapers contains a dye-pack I stole from the bank!

Took melatonin last night. I definitely fell asleep better, but didn't stay asleep.

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Careful, one of the diapers contains a dye-pack I stole from the bank!

Took melatonin last night. I definitely fell asleep better, but didn't stay asleep.

ok so ill carefully inspect them, while i eyeball your teddy bears and bottles.

• Haha 2