LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Killer AB demands nappies....

Well, it was plain to see he was a criminal: He was wearing robber pants!

• Haha 4
  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/13/2022 at 1:44 AM, freswith said:

It's only funny if you're not the UK taxpayer funding this kind of whimsy.  She should be put in the naughty corner for the rest of her sentence.

• 1 month later...

An interesting thought is what would they do if she just started to wet and mess herself?  I'm sure that there are inmates who are incontinent and need diapers. 

I'm  with @AbabeBill, paddle her behind till its black and blue and make her use the potty.

• Like 2

On second thought,  why not give in to her demand?  They could start one morning and put her in a nice, really thick diaper and locking diaper cover.  Then they could walk her to a room with a high chair.   There, she'd get the pureed food she wants.  I'd puree a bunch of prunes for her and a bottle ? of prune juice ?.   Wouldn't be long and she'd use her diaper like a real baby.   Lunch and dinner would be more pureed,  fibrous fruits and vegetables. 

Day #2 would be pureed prunes again for breakfast and then walked back to her cell for her first diaper change.  One. And only one diaper change each day,  about an hour after breakfast. 

No lotions or diaper cream.   Extreme diaper punishment.   By the third day, she'd be begging not to have to wear diapers or eat pureed foods

• Thanks 2
53 minutes ago, Spanky said:

On second thought,  why not give in to her demand?  They could start one morning and put her in a nice, really thick diaper and locking diaper cover.  Then they could walk her to a room with a high chair.   There, she'd get the pureed food she wants.  I'd puree a bunch of prunes for her and a bottle ? of prune juice ?.   Wouldn't be long and she'd use her diaper like a real baby.   Lunch and dinner would be more pureed,  fibrous fruits and vegetables. 

Day #2 would be pureed prunes again for breakfast and then walked back to her cell for her first diaper change.  One. And only one diaper change each day,  about an hour after breakfast. 

No lotions or diaper cream.   Extreme diaper punishment.   By the third day, she'd be begging not to have to wear diapers or eat pureed foods

Don't forget that the only entertainment would in the form of infant toys, books, TV, etc. Make sure the guards and other inmates only react to her crying, and ignore any spoken words.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Cute_Kitten said:

And if the prisoner tries to remove their locking pants- maybe by cutting them off with a shank, etc- there's always locking mittens. Or a nice inmate restraint chair.  

@Cute_Kitten

heheheheeheh ;) Not ONLY that, BUT, if an inmate "mouthed off" to a guard, they could stuff a Paci in his/her mouth and they would LEARN not to do that, because they would have a tired Mouth, and a Tired TONGUE hehehehee :)

Brian

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/8/2022 at 12:14 AM, DailyDi said:

Thread cleaned of personal attacks and off-topic comments.

Aw;: Rats! I did not get to read them :)