LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

It's Mah Birthday

Well my birthday is this coming Thursday! So I guess you and me can be birthday pals Mikey! LOL!????????????? I'll even share my cake with you!?????????️???♥️???

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Well my birthday is this coming Thursday!: So I guess you and I can be birthday pals Mikey! LOL!????????????? I'll even share my cake with you!?????????️???♥️???

Birthday buds!

• Like 1

Don't worry @DailyDi, age is just a number. What matters is that you feel LITTLE on the inside. That's who we truly are. Not the age of our meat-suits.?????? Mikey, have you ever gotten diapies for your birthday?!??????????????️?????♥️??♥️??

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Don't worry @DailyDi, age is just a number. What matters is that you feel LITTLE on the inside. That's who we truly are. Not the age of our meat-suits.?????? Mikey, have you ever gotten diapies for your birthday?!??????????????️?????♥️??♥️??

Only ones I bought myself.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Only ones I bought myself.

Awe! That's not fair little one.???☹️??????? You deserve to have a big old box of economy size adult baby diapers for your birthday, buddy! You'd be SO happy!????????♥️

• Like 1

Happy birthday, Mikey! Wish I could get you some $$$, but the first of the month is always difficult for me. Might try to send some later in the month, so maybe you can get a late cake. :P

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, kasarberang said:

Happy birthday, Mikey! Wish I could get you some $$$, but the first of the month is always difficult for me. Might try to send some later in the month, so maybe you can get a late cake. :P

LOL buddy!??????

34 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Had a few out of stock items on my list, so ended up with enough to get a small cake afterall!

That's good Mikey! I'm sorry you're having money problems though.????????? But it's better than nothing. Preys friend!?????????♥️???♥️??

17 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

That's good Mikey! I'm sorry you're having money problems though.????????? But it's better than nothing. Preys friend!?????????♥️???♥️??

Thanks, just a tight month thanks to the car repairs

• Like 1

Happy Birthday ! ** hugs & farts !!! ** :D :thumbsup: ? ?

( hole-burning / cheek-rippling / concrete-melting / insect-killing farts )  :o :D

leaving behind a swath of destruction reminiscient of a low-yield nuclear device...

• Like 2