LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino Pull-Ups are back!

1 hour ago, AwakenEvil said:

I just can't get into Pull-ups

I wear them during the day at home for protection with ease of using the toilet when I need too. Worth a shot to see how they compare to the ones I wear now.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

I wear them during the day at home for protection with ease of using the toilet when I need too. Worth a shot to see how they compare to the ones I wear now.

Diapers or nothing!

• Like 2

Meh..?? I guess its a nice try, but they have to get rid of, or do SOMETHING with that Gawd aweful waistband.!!!! U*G*H!!!!

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/8/2022 at 10:26 PM, DailyDi said:

I'm not a huge fan because pull ups don't hold as much as diapers and pull ups are a TRAP into potty training and into adulthood. It's diapers or nothing at all for me

• Like 3

To me, pull-ups are a pain in the butt. By that I mean, that they always seem to be set up so that they are made out of the same material, but they don’t seem to last. If I had a choice between emptying my bladder and my balls into a pull-up versus a diaper, a diaper would win every single time. When I first started wearing diapers and 19, I ended up having to deal with people who would send me the cheapest stuff possible, saying that that was “the only thing available for me“ that I “had to prove that I needed Plastic backed diapers due to necessity.”

After the first three months of wearing those prevail briefs, which they call “diapers” and only after I successfully flooded at least three or four of these things, I was then at a crossroads, and had to call my doctor, asking him to make a request for the plastic backed ones, because I did not feel like I wanted to wear a “bounty paper towel“ on my butt to take care of that: we all know that these things are not designed for full on releases, or for long-term protection, but if they are so bad that they leak through, they are not very good.

@Kawaharuis correct: to me, it’s diapers or nothing else. Diapers are what is necessary, and plastic back diapers are what is required. When I found out that I could do research to find my favorite diapers., I was pretty happy. The person who helped me told me to “do my homework, and come up with five diapers that you like, and then rank them from one to five, one being the best five being the worst, and submit it:  three hours later I had an approval, three days later I had my diapers. Because of the way they had things set up, no one in this state could provide me yet What I need, so Vermont Medicaid me to deal with a company in New Hampshire to provide me with the diapers that I requested. Mega maxes are my choice diaper, and I will not change that, because as she states these things are real, they know what they’re doing, and they feel way they’re supposed to feel, to me a diaper is a crinkly plastic underwear that you wear to take care of this, and That is that. I know that there are other options, and most people like the class back stuff, but I am old school, and Like my plastic back diapers because of the fact, that they are built to withstand someone who is dealing with permanent severe incontinence.

i’d rather have my mega Max as my main diaper, that way if something happens at least I know that I can keep what I release where it’s supposed to be, until I’m able to come home and change out. I always have my PUL Garywear, When I go out for a longer period, so I’m pretty safe, and just like she does, I carry a bag behind me on my chair, which is linked to my profile.

?????????❤️??????

Brian

• Like 1
12 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

To me, pull-ups are a pain in the butt. By that I mean, that they always seem to be set up so that they are made out of the same material, but they don’t seem to last. If I had a choice between emptying my bladder and my balls into a pull-up versus a diaper, a diaper would win every single time. When I first started wearing diapers and 19, I ended up having to deal with people who would send me the cheapest stuff possible, saying that that was “the only thing available for me“ that I “had to prove that I needed Plastic backed diapers due to necessity.”

After the first three months of wearing those prevail briefs, which they call “diapers” and only after I successfully flooded at least three or four of these things, I was then at a crossroads, and had to call my doctor, asking him to make a request for the plastic backed ones, because I did not feel like I wanted to wear a “bounty paper towel“ on my butt to take care of that: we all know that these things are not designed for full on releases, or for long-term protection, but if they are so bad that they leak through, they are not very good.

@Kawaharuis correct: to me, it’s diapers or nothing else. Diapers are what is necessary, and plastic back diapers are what is required. When I found out that I could do research to find my favorite diapers., I was pretty happy. The person who helped me told me to “do my homework, and come up with five diapers that you like, and then rank them from one to five, one being the best five being the worst, and submit it:  three hours later I had an approval, three days later I had my diapers. Because of the way they had things set up, no one in this state could provide me yet What I need, so Vermont Medicaid me to deal with a company in New Hampshire to provide me with the diapers that I requested. Mega maxes are my choice diaper, and I will not change that, because as she states these things are real, they know what they’re doing, and they feel way they’re supposed to feel, to me a diaper is a crinkly plastic underwear that you wear to take care of this, and That is that. I know that there are other options, and most people like the class back stuff, but I am old school, and Like my plastic back diapers because of the fact, that they are built to withstand someone who is dealing with permanent severe incontinence.

i’d rather have my mega Max as my main diaper, that way if something happens at least I know that I can keep what I release where it’s supposed to be, until I’m able to come home and change out. I always have my PUL Garywear, When I go out for a longer period, so I’m pretty safe, and just like she does, I carry a bag behind me on my chair, which is linked to my profile.

?????????❤️??????

Brian

Pull ups are a TRAP into potty training and using the potty. It's why You will never catch me in a pull up because they are a TRAP and I prefer to be kept in diapers. I rather be kept in diapers because they keep me from having accidents and they keep me from being potty trained.

On 3/25/2022 at 2:46 AM, Kawaharu said:

Pull ups are a TRAP into potty training and using the potty. It's why You will never catch me in a pull up because they are a TRAP and I prefer to be kept in diapers. I rather be kept in diapers because they keep me from having accidents and they keep me from being potty trained.

You mean....

image.png.ead8a2638674db44c3ab74911ce75039.png

• Like 1

Got to say, these are great pull-ups now! Much improved over version one. More absorbent and absorbs faster to keep from overflowing. Fit is slimmer than other brands. I like them a lot for my daytime leaks!

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/28/2022 at 1:11 PM, pamper4014 said:

Pull-ups are basically weak diapers

Essentially! yeah, that's basically why I NEVER liked them to begin with. And they're an sign that you're becoming a big boy, which I DON'T like!???????????

3 hours ago, puffy_bottom said:

I bought two 10-packs, and I can't wait to see what's changed from the last time they were available.

I hope you like them, for me at least they perform much better than the v1's

• Like 1