LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Footed Pajamas or Diapersuits?

Diaper Suits or Footed Pajamas?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. If you had to pick only one, do you prefer diaper suits (legless sleepers) or footed pajamas?

• Footed Pajamas
    • Diapersuits

I have a couple of pairs of footed pajamas... sorta... they're full-body sleepers, and one even has a butt hatch, but, they're not footed. I find the ones with feet on them get dirty fairly quickly - I have a dog and kids, so there is always invisible grime on the floors that quickly greys light-coloured socks. I would imagine the soles of footed PJ's would suffer the same fate. 

However, I have more than a dozen "diaper shirt" onesies - the bodysuit type that has snaps in the crotch and just looks like a t-shirt if you have pants or shorts on. I am a big believer in them, not so much as pajamas, although I have slept in them on occasion, but more as an insurance policy against waistline diaper reveals for when I'm out and about. I never have to worry if my shirt has come untucked and my printed diaper is waving hello to the people sitting behind me in the DMV/MTO waiting room or where ever. 

• Like 1

Wow!???? I did NOT expect Diapersuits to win by such a huge margin! That's impressive.??☺️??????????♥️???? I LOVE Diapersuits, but if I only had to choose one, I prefer footed sleepers, because to me they're more babyish. I mean come on, when I think of an baby in general I usually picture them in those clothes, or in just a diaper!????☺️♥️? That proves they're MORE babyish!?♥️?♥️??

35 minutes ago, beallucanb said:

I have been wearing footed pajamas since I was a little kid, there was never a reason to stop wearing, I never got any bigger, so I just went with the flow.

What do you mean you never got any bigger buddy?!??????

Depends on if I'm cold or not. On another note I've literally never heard the term diaper suit and so I thought it was a suite made of diapers.

• Haha 1

i never liked footed sleepers! even when i was younger! i remember one footie jammie, i had my mom cut the feet off because my feet would get too sweaty. plus i remember it wasn't too comfy, and the arms and legs would get all twisted up, so i didn't like it. plus i sleep pretty warm/hot.

so diapersuit for me! (which i guess is a onesie...?)

but if i were offered more options, i'd pick an over-sized t-shirt (like a double, triple or more extra large, maybe a big&tall shirt) or a long sleep shirt.

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Apache Raccoon said:

Haven't worn a diapersuit since I was an actual baby

Footie PJs are great for lazing round the house in and I like having something that goes over my feet.

I SURE BET you do buddy!☺️??♥️???♥️

2 hours ago, Apache Raccoon said:

Haven't worn a diapersuit since I was an actual baby

Footie PJs are great for lazing round the house in and I like having something that goes over my feet.

Yeah, I've always LOVED that about footed sleepers. They're warm for a little baby's toesies!?☺️????? It's a shame you don't wear onesies buddy. Because I think you would look very CUTE in them.☺️?????????♥️????♥️??☺️♥️?

• Like 1
On 3/6/2022 at 6:22 PM, BabySpiderBoy said:

What do you mean you never got any bigger buddy?!??????

I'm still the same size I was when I started wearing them, I'm still 5'4 and my weight stays between 110-120.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, beallucanb said:

I'm still the same size I was when I started wearing them, I'm still 5'4 and my weight stays between 110-120.

Wow buddy!???? You must be very blessed to be able stay in that body type. I never could because of my weight issues as a kid, but I'm glad you were able to. You're probably so small and skinny that you can ACTUALLY wear Pampers and make a big poopie in them and ACTUALLY be okay!?? Enjoying all that crappy goodness in your diaper!??☺️?????♥️?????♥️?????♥️??????♥️?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

16 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Wow buddy!???? You must be very blessed to be able stay in that body type. I never could because of my weight issues as a kid, but I'm glad you were able to. You're probably so small and skinny that you can ACTUALLY wear Pampers and make a big poopie in them and ACTUALLY be okay!?? Enjoying all that crappy goodness in your diaper!??☺️?????♥️?????♥️?????♥️??????♥️?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

The reason I am thin is because I had weight issues as a kid, I was a normal size kid (taller than the other kids my age), when I hit my early teens I blew up way over 200+ lbs,( I caused it myself, I was overeating constantly feeding my face.

When I was 17 I decided to stop eating until I was a normal size again, it took me a year+ to loose a good chunk of the weight, I had lost nearly 90 by the time I went for my draft physical at 18.

I kept it going living on orange juice and fish (white tuna in water and fast food fish sandwiches once a day I had a fish sandwich) I drank tons of OJ plus I was working in a new car dealership, I ran everyplace I went.

I did have a yellow snap closure footed sleeper before I gained the weight, then after I lost the weight I was wearing boys size 16 and 18 I started wearing sleepers again.

Over the years I battled the weight I still can't get too nuts eating my body is happy and stays between 110 and 120 if I eat about 2K calories a day.

My lowest weight was in 1997 when my leg was pulled into a conveyor  belt, I spent 6 months in the hospital, I was down to 86 lbs they wouldn't let me go home until I got to 100.

What I did was dangerous but I was a teenager I didn't know that.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/6/2022 at 5:59 PM, diaperguy85 said:

i never liked footed sleepers! even when i was younger! i remember one footie jammie, i had my mom cut the feet off because my feet would get too sweaty. plus i remember it wasn't too comfy, and the arms and legs would get all twisted up, so i didn't like it. plus i sleep pretty warm/hot.

so diapersuit for me! (which i guess is a onesie...?)

but if i were offered more options, i'd pick an over-sized t-shirt (like a double, triple or more extra large, maybe a big&tall shirt) or a long sleep shirt.

My feelings also.

My mother used to tell stories about me, as a baby, and one of them was how I would "Tear a Bed Apart" by Flopping around so much. I don't remember that but she always ended the story with how that stopped when she started using a Onesie rather than Blanket Sleepers for pajamas. The first time I guess I fell asleep and just slept. She sat by my crib and watched me all night... she kept Waking me up to see if I was okay... because I was sleeping, not flopping... and yet, I survived childhood.   ?

• 3 weeks later...

I like footed pajamas, but I rarely wear one cause the ones I have is too warm, and in places I could have worn them, I can't.  (Around family)
Also have big feet, and I'm tall, so I can't just buy at a store... has to be special made. 

I do have a few onesies that I wear sometimes, but very rarely as a t-shirt does the same trick. 
And in summer they are too clammy, cause they cant be worn loose/untucked. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I liked the Girl Scout I was talking to as a teenager.  It was a Halloween party and she had a footed sleeper on.  I like the idea of her being diapered and just talking to me.  Not sure how authentic it was but it would be fun if she was.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Although I have several pairs of footed pajamas, I find them hard to sleep in because I get way too hot in them.  When I'm diapered, I don't want to risk having someone walk in my room and see me in all my diapered glory (I tend to toss the covers off while sleeping) so I like to wear a onsie to bed because unlike a t-shirt or nightgown, I know it isn't going to ride up and reveal what I wanted covered in the first place.  Normally I don't wear PJ's to bed because I don't like how they ride up at night but a onsie fixes all that.

• Like 1
On 5/7/2022 at 5:30 PM, pamper4014 said:

I liked the Girl Scout I was talking to as a teenager.  It was a Halloween party and she had a footed sleeper on.  I like the idea of her being diapered and just talking to me.  Not sure how authentic it was but it would be fun if she was.

As a teenaged girl (way back when) that was the "IN" costume to wear.  Just a large pair of footed PJ's and hair in pigtails carrying a teddy bear.  You instantly became a Baby.

A few years ago, the family was invited to a Halloween party and I was the only one without a costume.  I went into my private stash of AB clothes, put on a diaper, tights and one of my baby girl dresses, put a pacifier in my mouth and did my hair in pigtails.  I was so nervous the whole night.  I figured someone would challenge me to wet/mess my diaper or figure out that this wasn't really a costume but actually everyone loved my "Costume" and asked where I got it.  A simple "I bought it on Ebay" was all it took and everyone seemed so impressed.

• Like 4
On 3/6/2022 at 2:01 PM, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

Wow!???? I did NOT expect Diapersuits to win by such a huge margin! That's impressive.??☺️??????????♥️???? I LOVE Diapersuits, but if I only had to choose one, I prefer footed sleepers, because to me they're more babyish. I mean come on, when I think of an baby in general I usually picture them in those clothes, or in just a diaper!????☺️♥️? That proves they're MORE babyish!?♥️?♥️??

You should go back and read it again,sleepers--22 diapersuits--19

• Like 2

While I don’t currently wear footed pajamas I picked that one because I wore footed pajamas back in the 80s until at least the age of ten or eleven and due to the nostalgia factor I would probably wear them again if I can find an affordable pair at some time in the future.