LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Be honest, what do yall think of diaperfurs/babyfurs?

I'm not sure if I'm actually allowed to make a question like this here, but screw it! I would love some kind of insight on this. If you dislike them or like them, feel free to tell me why!

• Like 1
  • squishii changed the title to Be honest, what do yall think of diaperfurs/babyfurs?
5 minutes ago, squishii said:

I'm not sure if I'm actually allowed to make a question like this here, but screw it! I would love some kind of insight on this. If you dislike them or like them, feel free to tell me why!

But aren't you a babyfur too??

2 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

aren't you a babyfur too??

To be honest, I would lean more to the diaper fur side, but it's pretty complicated. Let's just say I'm mentally a baby fur to simplify things. Only really because I've never been into physical regression, only mental.

Yeah, but I just would like to see other people's opinions on them! I don't dislike babyfurs if that was what you thought I was implying, I was just asking if people had reasons for disliking them if they did. Same for liking them.

3 minutes ago, squishii said:

To be honest, I would lean more to the diaper fur side, but it's pretty complicated. Let's just say I'm mentally a baby fur to simplify things. Only really because I've never been into physical regression, only mental.

Yeah, but I just would like to see other people's opinions on them! I don't dislike babyfurs if that was what you thought I was implying, I was just asking if people had reasons for disliking them if they did. Same for liking them.

No, I didn't think that at all. I just thought that you may as well have just answered your own question by mistake.?? LOL!??

14 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

No, I didn't think that at all. I just thought that you may as well have just answered your own question by mistake

Oh nah! But still, would love to hear your opinion on diaperfurs/babyfurs if you even have one!

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, squishii said:

Oh nah! But still, would love to hear your opinion on diaperfurs/babyfurs if you even have one!

Yes I do buddy, although it's kind of a long one. When I first found out about babyfurs, I'll be honest, I thought they were weird. I'm not proud of that, but then again there was a lot of misconceptions that I thought about them, mostly that they were sexual and I guess would beat off to animals, I don't know!? But that's what my brain would come up with.? LOL!?? but once I found out who they really were, I became okay with the concept of it. it DID take some time though. But really, I think it was my predisposition that I had, and that I really had to overcome and retrain my brain to think differently. I think it was just a byproduct of how I was raised. I think the same thing can be said about us too, there's a lot of misconceptions about us in general. And we're still very much a community that has to hide in the dark. For now at least!?☺️

• Like 1

Im pretty much indifferent.  I dont get it or understand it but I don't really care if people enjoy it.  If I somehow found myself in a furry convention, surrounded by these people in full costume Id have a tough time not laughing.  So I guess I find it amusing.  

If I imagine that one of my sons was a furry I do honestly feel some disappointment.  If I imagine my wife was a furry and she wanted me to participate for her needs, Id put on a costume or hang out with her in a costume in a second.  So I guess I have mixed emotions about furrys.

• Like 1

I pride myself on being tolerant and open to all people of all types. I think kinks are great, no matter what you're into. So, long as you don't involve anyone who does not want to be involved (or cannot consent to being involved, such as an actual child/animal) go for it.

I think babyfurs, diaperfurs and furries in general are cool. I think there are some individuals who give the entire community a bad name (as there are with any community), but I think the large majority of the community are genuinely awesome individuals.

I wouldn't personally classify myself as a furry, though I have found myself enjoying various furry art and what not, so I'm not, not into it.

• Like 2

Rainfurrest 2015. Just kidding. The way a random stranger wouldn't like a diaper wearing adult with a pacifier to come up to them on the street the same way a 6'5" blue haired fox with a collar to come up to them on the street is the same. Time and place for everything!

So I don't mind people do as they do but it doesn't get me excited.

It's all out of the ordinary in relativity (notice I didn't say norm because what is normal anymore?). But the good thing about kink is you get to pick and choose where you fall on the venn diagram. 

21 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Whatever floats your boat.

Again, to the person who seems to be confused on all my posts, this is an old saying, an idiom (if you are aware of what an idiom is idiom definition - Google Search).  I'll spell it out for you in case you can't figure out how to do a Google search, even though all you have to do is click on the link I provided.  whatever floats your boat idiom - Google Search  The expression 'whatever floats your boat' means do what brings you joy. For example: It's your birthday. We can go to the theater or have a meal in a posh restaurant. Whatever floats your boat.  If you are still confused, I don't think there's much hope for you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm with Rusty - I have no opinion, beyond "Do as you will, so long as it does not impinge on others doing as they will".  Also, to note that people in glass houses should beware of stone throwing. Who am I, sitting here in my office in a diaper on a fine Monday morning, to be casting aspersions on someone else's idea of relaxation, or a good time? I'd love to meet one and chat them up and find out what it's all about. 

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

I've already spoken about them on here in past forum threads as I am a former furry of 9 years. I dont think you want my honesty about them but sometimes in order to get a clear picture you need info about the bad parts as much as the good parts.

• Like 1

Not my personal choice, but who am I to pass a judgment, on what someone else likes. I certainly don’t dislike, or condemn such a thing either. I can see, and understand the attraction to it too. Metaphorically, I extended a welcome hand, and an invite to the party, the more, the merrier! 

On 3/6/2022 at 6:36 AM, Huggybutt said:

Rainfurrest 2015. Just kidding. The way a random stranger wouldn't like a diaper wearing adult with a pacifier to come up to them on the street the same way a 6'5" blue haired fox with a collar to come up to them on the street is the same. Time and place for everything!

So I don't mind people do as they do but it doesn't get me excited.

It's all out of the ordinary in relativity (notice I didn't say norm because what is normal anymore?). But the good thing about kink is you get to pick and choose where you fall on the venn diagram. 

Had to....  As someone who attended that. We didn't find out until a year later that the person responsible for that wasn't even a member of the fandom and had even sent email's to the event staff that he was going to sabotage Rainfurrest, which he did, and was also the person who "Anonymously" contacted several other venues to prevent them from moving to another venue, which he gloated about.

Now as to the OP, Like them just fine, for obvious reasons. Being a furry myself I've never been one to judge other peoples hobbies, Trekkies, Cosplayers, Drag Queens, whatever. To each their own.

• Like 1

I don't care what you do. I learned this lesson the hard way which is often the best. I had a roommate who was a furry and had a full professional fursuit for her persona. Like me she was transgender so we got along. She didn't know I was ABDL so to test the waters before I outed myself I asked her about people that wore diapers as a part of their persona. She was very judgemental and negative about those people. Needless to say I never brought up diapers again. The lesson was my feelings were very hurt by her judgement. Here she was going to fur conventions in her suit and judging me/us. Any negative judgement I made about furries of any flavor would only be her in the reverse. Why would I want to hurt your feelings? Do as you want and if someone is judgemental then screw them.

Hugs,

Freta

• Like 4
On 3/29/2022 at 11:29 PM, MegaChar said:

I've already spoken about them on here in past forum threads as I am a former furry of 9 years. I dont think you want my honesty about them but sometimes in order to get a clear picture you need info about the bad parts as much as the good parts.

To be fair every community has good folks and bad ones. Furries are no different than any other community, including this one here.

• Like 5

As a card carrying member of the Diaperfur/Babyfur Alliance Committee :P I can say that we are a decent group. Not perfect mind you, but who is!

*hugs*

On 3/7/2022 at 8:42 AM, DiapergirlWB said:

As a woman who intentionally wets and messes her diapers and has intentionally gotten to the point where life without a diaper would be near impossible without some retraining who am I to judge anyone else?

Its not my thing and I'm not a woman but DiaperWB said it better then I ever  could.