LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do you change right away or enjoy the soggy feeling?

If I was to change right away after I wet I would be going through 15 diapers a day 

it seems like I just change and I wet again no I hold out till it’s almost full or I messy 

• Like 1

I enjoy the feeling of my super soggy baby diaper wrapped snugly around me, and so, I tend to wear them 'til they're about to leak, or in so many cases have leaked, and at those times I tell myself I'm a good baby boy, because I'm not wasting precious baby diapers.  I like to be a good baby boy and peepee my nice thick thirsty tape on baby diapers good and full, so wear them for as long as I'm able to before changing.  To me, the feel of a nice warm, wet, squishy baby diaper just can't be compared.

• Like 1

My  diapers are made with the idea of the longer you can go between changes, the better, which was the rule then. This save Mommy or Nursie a good deal of work Being in wet diapers also encouraged an over-age wtter to change her ways if she could. This also depended on the attitude towards the person If she was a "nice girl", she would be kind of catered to and changed as soon as it was possible, sh she could be kept in thinner diapers. This was called "kept dry". If she was not, meaning if she was demanding or had some other undesirable behavior, or was being specifically punished or chastized, then, to show dissatisfaction with her, she was put in thick diapers and "kept wet" until she became more co-operative. Mostly, this was a physical punishment that was used as an alternative to spanking, which was considered wrong to do to girls as it would coarsen them. Not only was being in diaperes and rubber panties making you a baby, but being wet made it even more so and being ket wet when one could be changed showed some contempt for the little one; "you are a little baby and are being made to feel and smell like on so that you will not forget"

Even if one were to be changed at reasonable intervals, thicker diapers kept you drier longer If you were in a diaper that would go for 8 hours, and were not being chastized, it was likely that you would be changed in 4 or, if it was part of being dressed for a long trip, then you would be taken out of diapers when you arrived, but it was still humiliating for a girl over 4 who was trying to be a big gbirl because diapers and rubber panties "are for babies"

The placement of the bathroom could also be an issue. where I lived, it was at the bottom of the stairs and the first turn left so that was no problem, although when I was as old as 6, I still had some close ones at 2 AM. Sometimes, it might be on the other side of the house from the stairs, or in the basement or maybe there was no indoor access to the basement where the toilet was, in which case you had to go outside, around the side of the house to the basement door, go in, turn the light on and go. These were usually smaller  cottages built without outside privies in the late 19th and early 20th centuries that were modernized  to some extent. Some of my school friends actually bathed in galvanized tubs, and when I was just turning 4, I remember during the summer being bathed outside next to the back doorstep in a large tub, of which we had several that were used mostly for washing clothes. The tub would be put outside in the early morning sun, filled with hot water then left for a couple or three hours then jump in. That is where I learned to swim since, when you are 3, a tub of water that was 2-2/3" and a 2-1/2 by 4 oval is plenty big. A five or, even a 7 year old girl was not expected to be able to hold it if she woke up in the dead of night and needed to go and a pot might be too messy to deal with since she had to sit down if she were to use it. A boy 4 or older could just kneel down and go, with the pot being just under the bed. In some cases, diapers were used to make life more convenient for the grownups in charge of a number of children

• Like 1

I love the way dry diapers feel the best, but I can enjoy them wet as well :) 

If I could change my diapers by myself, I would probably do so every three or four hours to minimize how saturated they get.

However, since I rely on my aid to change me, I can only do so when she is at the house. My morning aid gets me showered, diapered, then dressed for the day. I'm then on my own from about 10 AM to 7:30 PM. On average I start wettings every 20 to 40 minutes starting around noon time, and this continues throughout the day depending on how much fluid I drink of course. I definitely invest in good quality diapers, because my output is probably about 1200 to 1500 mL during the afternoon. My diaper is soaked by around dinner time.

Once my evening aid arrives, I get into bed to put my feet up and watch TV or use my laptop. Of course upon transferring my wet diaper is removed. I feel very relaxed having a nice dry diaper snuggly taped on. However the way my body urinates during the overnight is a little bit of a different because the minute I put my feet up on the bed, the fluids from my lower extremities start to circulate more freely. Basically in less than an hour my bladder is already filling and soon starts spontaneously voiding. This leaves me peeing all night long. Ideally it would be great to have a nurse that could change my diaper at three or four in the morning, but that's a lot of resources and thankfully my skin holds up very well to being in diapers.

As such I use a good quality diaper for overnight, and I also sleep on top of waterproof pads. I'm usually awoken around 8:30 or 9:00 AM where everything is thoroughly soaked. Soon after waking up, my morning aid takes my diaper off, gets me and my shower chair, then back into bed where I'm diapered and dressed allowing my day new day to start all over.

• Like 1

For me, how often isnot  afterhow long, but how wet? Some times it has been as little as 13 hours and many times. 24, once, 25. When Linda and I were put in the children's version of this 67 ot 8 years ago when I would sleep over at her house, it would be from 7 at night to 9 in the moring, then, if I was staying over for a couple od days before I was 8, it would be from 9 to 7 When the rubber diaper was added to my night diapers when I was 8-3/4 because I did not get out of bed to stand up and wet once, and out of daytime diapers since Linda and I could hold it comfortably for more than 2 hours, I would be taken out of my night diaper at lunchtime and still be very dry

I have been in this one since about 9 last night, first wetting at midnight, it is now 4:52 and am in no hurry to change. I feel so feminine and little. I could go for a full week of 25/7 with a dozen BabyDoll diapers

• Like 1
On 3/12/2022 at 7:46 AM, erich5748 said:

I enjoy the feeling of my super soggy baby diaper wrapped snugly around me, and so, I tend to wear them 'til they're about to leak, or in so many cases have leaked, and at those times I tell myself I'm a good baby boy, because I'm not wasting precious baby diapers.  I like to be a good baby boy and peepee my nice thick thirsty tape on baby diapers good and full, so wear them for as long as I'm able to before changing.  To me, the feel of a nice warm, wet, squishy baby diaper just can't be compared.

That's the same way I feel as well. I wear mines until they leak or poop and which case, i'll waddle or crawl my butt to the diaper changing table and get changed.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Little Christine said:

For me, how often isnot  afterhow long, but how wet? Some times it has been as little as 13 hours and many times. 24, once, 25. When Linda and I were put in the children's version of this 67 ot 8 years ago when I would sleep over at her house, it would be from 7 at night to 9 in the moring, then, if I was staying over for a couple od days before I was 8, it would be from 9 to 7 When the rubber diaper was added to my night diapers when I was 8-3/4 because I did not get out of bed to stand up and wet once, and out of daytime diapers since Linda and I could hold it comfortably for more than 2 hours, I would be taken out of my night diaper at lunchtime and still be very dry

I have been in this one since about 9 last night, first wetting at midnight, it is now 4:52 and am in no hurry to change. I feel so feminine and little. I could go for a full week of 25/7 with a dozen BabyDoll diapers

I finallygot out of it at about 8:30

I like the way a moderately wet diaper feels, however I am very cognizant of the fact that, more than financial, marital, or even social issues, skin issues present the greatest risk of ending my nearly 3-years in diapers. So, as much as it sometimes feels like saying goodbye to an old friend, I will generally swap my diaper before it gets absolutely sodden, even if the feeling is very comfortable. This depends a lot on the product as well; some Bambino and Rearz products, as well as NorthShore's MegaMax, stay fantastically comfortable, even when fairly damp, whereas there are other products (some low-end Tena's come to mind) that feel irritatingly wet almost from the word go. At the other end of the spectrum, when wearing weapons-grade diapers like Rearz' Mermaid Tales or Elite Hybrids, I will eventually get tired of being wet, after 15 or 18 hours, even if the diaper is doing a good job of preventing the wetness from becoming chemically irritating to my skin. 

Cloth diapers are a completely different animal - there, you have to embrace dampness. I typically can't stay in one for more than a few hours, though, because they contain none of the chemicals that inhibit ammonia production. 

In terms of "diaper authenticity", it depends what experience you're trying to recreate. In my experience, babies tend to be changed fairly frequently, and, modern baby diapers do a very good job of feeling dry, so, feeling wet for long stretches probably isn't the usual baby experience, if that's what you're after. On the other hand, as an older child wearing diapers to bed, one of the purposes of being diapered was to ensure a good night's sleep for both the child, and the parents, because there would be no more emergency midnight bedding changes, or shivering in damp sheets. So, once diapered for bed, you generally stayed in that diaper until morning, regardless of what happened inside it. Requesting a midnight diaper change would defeat the main advantage of wearing diapers - no overnight disturbances. If you woke up and felt wet, you generally just tried to ignore it and go back to sleep. Similarly, if you were diapered for day trips, you were expected to hold it as best you could, and use the washroom at rest stops. However, if you fell asleep in the back of the car and wet your diaper, you'd be loath to request a diaper change in the back seat, in a public car park, or a public washroom, so you would tend to just grin and bear it until it was time to get diapered for bed. Normally, two diapers per 24 hours were "budgeted" for such trips, with  maybe a few extra packed for beach days and such, so, if you burned through your diaper allotment at an unexpected pace, you might find yourself marched into a department store, shopping for a box of unfamiliar store-brand diapers that might be louder, bulkier and less comfortable than the ones you were used to. 

• Like 1

Since I wear diapers for pleasure, and use them for their intended purpose, I leave my diaper on until it is fully saturated and won't hold any more. There's a certain care-free feeling I get about wearing a wet diaper and realizing there is still some capacity left in it

• Like 2
On 3/13/2022 at 2:13 PM, Kawaharu said:

That's the same way I feel as well. I wear mines until they leak or poop and which case, i'll waddle or crawl my butt to the diaper changing table and get changed.

Yes nice and wet to the point of leaking, or if messy after an hour or so.

• 1 month later...

I like the feeling of a nice, dry, thick and crinkly diaper. Especially with some cream and powder. But I also like the warm, squishy soggy feeling of a very wet and swollen diaper. I like to get maximum use out of my diapers, so I'll wait until I'm close to leaking before I change my diaper.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 5/8/2022 at 4:14 AM, Moochie said:

I definitely stay in my wet diaper for as long as possible, sometimes as long as 11-12 hours, Soggy is the best, but I don't like leaks.

I've gone that long in my over night diaper. It's glorious.

MIne does not even feel wet against my body for many hours, and when it does it is time to cahnge

I stay in it wet ?‍♂️or poopy ? as long as I can. If it starts to leak then I change it. I like the squishy feeling ? ☺️ 

I stay in soggy ones basically till I leak or something adult comes up I need to take care of and have to change. Lately I've been trying to stay in poopy ones longer and I've grown to be ok with the smell and just associate it with the normal smells of a toddler which is what I am

• Like 1
1 hour ago, tommyneedsdiapers90 said:

I stay in soggy ones basically till I leak or something adult comes up I need to take care of and have to change. Lately I've been trying to stay in poopy ones longer and I've grown to be ok with the smell and just associate it with the normal smells of a toddler which is what I am

I stay until I leak or some adult, grown up or big kid tells me that it leaks and smells. 

Well I don't change right away and I tend to enjoy a wet diaper usually until it is close to or is leaking especially when I am wearing a diaper at work.

• Like 2