LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

February Sponsors

DailyDi

On 2/1/2022 at 10:07 AM, DailyDi said:

Thanks to @kasarberangfor kicking off this month's fundraising with a $20 donation and a BabyBanker renewal!

Yeah! My man @kasarberang!????☺️❤️??❤️?????❤️

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Add $20 for me, to the Meter, but every time i try to do a BB2022, it will add it (1) to the cart, and then it will say "You have nothing in the cart right now"  Is there something I am doing wrong @DailyDi

I don’t exactly know what happened, but I tried it from my computer, and I tried it from my iPad at least twice, and now giving it at least five minutes between transactions apparently it works. Not sure if it had anything to do with what @spoonchicken Reported in tech-support the other day. So now I have $20 donated to you for February bills, and $20 donated to you for my 2022 baby banker status. Again, thank you for doing all that you do, and for this awesome site: you are awesome my man and so is the rest of the staff. 

Take care ??

Brian

• Like 2
38 minutes ago, ~Brian~ said:

Add $20 for me, to the Meter, but every time i try to do a BB2022, it will add it (1) to the cart, and then it will say "You have nothing in the cart right now"  Is there something I am doing wrong @DailyDi

I don’t exactly know what happened, but I tried it from my computer, and I tried it from my iPad at least twice, and now giving it at least five minutes between transactions apparently it works. Not sure if it had anything to do with what @spoonchicken Reported in tech-support the other day. So now I have $20 donated to you for February bills, and $20 donated to you for my 2022 baby banker status. Again, thank you for doing all that you do, and for this awesome site: you are awesome my man and so is the rest of the staff. 

Take care ??

Brian

Thanks for your continued support! Not sure why your cart was emptying, but I always blame stale cookies first.

• Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, DailyDi said:

Thanks for your continued support! Not sure why your cart was emptying, but I always blame stale cookies first.

@DailyDi

Most likely it was cookies, but I’m not sure exactly what happened, because I tried it three or four times from both my consul and my iPad. However, after a while, it must’ve went through. When I did the donation of $20 for a “February bills” it went through right off without any problem, but I think sometimes what happens is that there might be a hangup sometimes when it tries to process payments and it might not think there’s anything in the actual cart, but I’m not sure why that would be. I just hope that I don’t get charged more than once for the baby banker 2022,  but I don’t think that happens.

You are WELCOME Sir!  ?❤️?

Brian

3 minutes ago, ~Brian~ said:

@DailyDi

Most likely it was cookies, but I’m not sure exactly what happened, because I tried it three or four times from both my consul and my iPad. However, after a while, it must’ve went through. When I did the donation of $20 for a “February bills” it went through right off without any problem, but I think sometimes what happens is that there might be a hangup sometimes when it tries to process payments and it might not think there’s anything in the actual cart, but I’m not sure why that would be. I just hope that I don’t get charged more than once for the baby banker 2022,  but I don’t think that happens.

You are WELCOME Sir!  ?❤️?

Brian

It only went through once, I checked! :)

• Thanks 1
On 2/12/2022 at 5:35 PM, Dartplayerinwvc said:

donated, NOT EVEN A THANK YOU

First Off, every single donation we get from our user base we are extremely happy and pleased to receive. I'm sorry @DailyDi and @spoonchickentend to watch the forums and personally thank those that do. I'm sorry you got missed.

53 minutes ago, Dartplayerinwvc said:

Since I was accused of Spamming....I have been a member here for YEARS never one issue...So.... you can refund me my donation.

OR TEACH ME where and how to buy an ad. 

2nd thought. Starting a pissing match in the public view for everyone to see with an admin is rather childish. I know as a Daddy Dom Littles like to push buttons but A in AB means adult. You should take this directly to Mikey @DailyDi  And allow him to handle this directly. If you continue to stir the pot I can't promise the outcome with be mutually beneficial.

• Like 1