LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Don't Pee in the Shower

DailyDi

Zzzzzzzzzzz... I'm so tired of all the "psudo advise" garbage being thrown out there... "Women shouldn't pee standing up" wtf kind of crap is that??? Kids do it all the time....no big deal!!! What, you age a bit, and suddenly non of your basic biological functions operate correctly anymore??!!?? 

Also, I get the impression that this is directed more for people with continence issues, rather than "healthy" individuals, since the person quoted most was someone who deals with pelvic floor issues in women......what ever. 

*pees in the shower* ??

i don't need to go till I turn on the water, and then I suddenly have to go bad, what else but relax and let it flow i live in a RV and the toilets are small and itsa lot easier to pee in the tub anyway.

What a terrible website with a few lines, then next page... all for the ads that we block.
So I have no idea what her point is..

Why pee in the toilet, when you can pee when you shower.
Using the toilet is a waste of water, and you have to clean it more often, which is also a waste of cleaning supplies. 

• Like 1

@DailyDi

I look at it this way: I pay the rent, I clean the shower or have someone clean it, and And because it is my apartment, I will pee in the shower if I choose. Sometimes it’s a lot easier and a lot faster to go into the bay when you need to.  Also if you have a BM accident, sometimes you have to clean yourself off, and the fecal matter goes down the drain when you use water. I run so much water through my shower anyway that there wouldn’t be too much of an issue with it stinking the shower up. The only time it would really smell bad is if I really hadn’t been drinking enough liquid, and then you would have ammonia smell pretty powerfully.

of course if you have a significant other, you may not want to P in the shower without making sure that you’re keeping the shower clean and that you make sure that you run enough water down the drain so you cannot smell it.

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Edited to remove ambiguity and make The post makes sense
  • Like 1