LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do you have a good relationship with your parents?

TerribleTwo

Yes. When visiting last summer, they brought me a diaper every morning from the closet as they stayed in the master bedroom where they are stored. My mother made sure I had plastic panties on too!

• Like 1

Diapers and crossdressing did not do wonders for my relationship with my mom, I might also have been a compulsive liar and stole a family members car for a few weeks. Its approaching 20 years since we last talked.

I had a great relationship with my dad before he passed away three years ago. We'd go out golfing in the Summer, touring to see Christmas lights in Winter and play cards year round.

I also have a great relationship with my mom. Every year for Christmas I give her an adventure excursion we do together. We've done winter caving, dogsledding, ziplining, white water rafting and more.

Both of my parents also loved/love my Wife and Boyfriend/Daddy ? They know I'm genderfluid, pansexual, polyamorous and also a little. It's never bothered them at all.

We are not in touch. The reason I am not in touch with my dad is unrelated to AB/DL, and the reason I am not in touch with my mum is unrelated to either AB/DL or the reason I am not in touch with my dad.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a pretty good relationship with my parents. I had an issue one time when I was younger, where my parents would tell me “we are going somewhere, would you like to go with us“ I would say “yes, when are we leaving“? My parents would say “9 AM“ so I would end up getting ready, and when they come down and get me, we will go somewhere. I had to change the way this was done, Because my parents used to do this:

they would call me up, tell me they’re going to pick me up at 10 AM, so to be ready. They would arrive at 10 AM, then they would take me to their house, and I would sit in the living room for three hours, while they get ready. Meanwhile, I am fully dressed, and if I’m in a full suit, then I am sitting there sweating to death, waiting for them. One time, they got mad at me, because I was not ready when they were ready to pick me up. I put that Went to bed real fast: I told them “if you tell me that you want to pick me up, you tell me what time you want to leave the house, and I will be ready for you……. Don’t call me up and tell me to be ready at 10 if you’re not intending to leave until one or 2 o’clock in the afternoon, because I could’ve use the two hours that I would’ve waited in the living room to do something else in my house.“

ever since then, we haven’t had any issues when I want to go somewhere with them. Recently, I did have a “blowout“ with my parents which I solved with both of them. I hate it when I get mad at my parents, but sometimes I wonder if they understand what it is like on the other side of the coin, when I have issues, and they may not understand what it feels like to be on the receiving end of constantly being reminded that something is “a mess“ or “my apartment is an exactly the way they want it“. I just tell them, this is my apartment, And if for some reason you want to help me deal with something, that’s fine, but please don’t come down here and keep telling me over and over the same things, because it makes me feel uncomfortable, and it is not necessary for this to continue to happen. My parents have been very supportive over the years, and they have always allowed me to learn the lessons that I have learned, and I have supported me when I needed them. I just don’t think that at my age, I need to constantly be reminded of anything that is “not exactly up to their standards, because they are my standards and no one else’s“

just like my decision to wear and use diapers is my decision and my decision alone, it is not theirs, and I will do what I want to do, the way I feel I want to do it, and that won’t change. If I had to do everything my parents told me the way they told me to do it when they told me to do it, then my life would be boring, and I would be living at home at age 49. That is not what I planned on doing with my life, and when I moved out when I was 23, that was my way of getting out on my own, away from my parents constant influence. They are awesome people, but there is just some things that bother me, and I would rather not constantly be reminded of my “inadequacies“. I am sure there are many of us here that might not be the best housekeeper’s, or the best organizers. Give me a computer, and I could probably type my way out of a paper bag quite easily, but in this case, I would never win, because my parents would always think that my place is a mess.

I think of it this way: I would never go to my parents house and tell them that their house is a disaster, even if it was. That is not what I go to see them for: I love them, I want to spend time with them, and I don’t care whether their house is an exactly the cleanest, but I understand that my parents want to have a clean house, and I want to have a clean unit myself. However, I do not want to be constantly reminded every time I make a mistake that I made one. If people understand what I’m talking about? I mean, I waited until I was almosT 23 before moving out, because I wanted to finish my education, so that I would have what I needed when I moved back home. I think I did pretty darn good considering what I’ve dealt with all my life: cerebral palsy, surgery, loss of family members, and things that would probably curl your hair backwards. But I did it, and that wasn’t because I did it alone: my parents have always been there, and I respect them for what they are who they are and what they have done, but I will not allow them to make me feel any less of an individual because they feel I can do better. I believe I am doing the best I can, and that is that.

I love my parents, and we have fun when we’re together: my stepdad is an awesome guy, he takes me on motorcycle rides, and there’s times when I ask him questions about things, and I ask his opinion, and he is an awesome guy. My mom would move mountains for me, and help me in anyway she could: she gave me at least three computers, and is always willing and able to help me whenever she can, she’s giving me several iPads for example, and a couple of iPods: they make sure I have something if I need it: they bought me a brand new full-size bed for example, and a brand new box spring and mattress: these types of things I would never be able to afford on what I get, so I am fully in their debt for the things that they do. I just Don’t like the idea that I have to sometimes deal with “person ex does more than the person y does” arguments.  My parents are special individuals, and they’re all I have, so I respect him for everything that they do, even when I may disagree with them.

i’m glad I still have my parents, because some people may not have theirs anymore!

Brian

My parents are both gone now. I had a good relationship with my mother but not so much with my father. My mother was good about my wetting but my father not so much. It was an era when I was growing up before today's disposable products were available. My father refused to allow my mother to get diapers for me because he felt they encouraged me to keep bed wetting.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm very close with both of my parents. Both know about me and my desires. Back in the day, I thought I was slick, but something tells me they knew about my gf wearing around them. It also didn't help that my mom found my stash I had hidden in our basement. She flipped out thinking my dad was cheating on her so she was pretty released to find out it was mine.

Overall, I wouldn't change the way things are. They know, but we absolutely never talk about it. I wouldn't feel comfortable sharing any of my sex life with my family to be honest. Even the more vanilla.

1 hour ago, YourDiapersCute said:

I'm very close with both of my parents. Both know about me and my desires. Back in the day, I thought I was slick, but something tells me they knew about my gf wearing around them. It also didn't help that my mom found my stash I had hidden in our basement. She flipped out thinking my dad was cheating on her so she was pretty released to find out it was mine.

Overall, I wouldn't change the way things are. They know, but we absolutely never talk about it. I wouldn't feel comfortable sharing any of my sex life with my family to be honest. Even the more vanilla.

Why did your mom automatically rush to the conclusion that your dad was cheating on her based on finding your stash of diapers in the basement? That seems very odd to me.??? LOL!?????

Im pretty close with my mother. I have told her about the diapers when i was still living at home. And she said she didnt mind if i liked it if it made me happy. 

I dont have contact with my father becaus he is just a terrible parent and persone.