LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Have you ever had a catastrophic diaper failure while you were at work?

I have not had a diaper failure at work, but have had while out in public. I was in a large store once, and while walking, I felt "stuff" falling down my pant leg!! I looked behind me, and I was leaving a trail of "Diaper filling" chunks. I later found out the outer plastic layer of my disposable diaper had split open, and the wet absorbent stuff inside was dropping out. On a few other occasions I had tapes fail. I found the answer to both issues is to wear plastic pants over my disposable diapers, to keep everything in place

17 minutes ago, diaperedboilerman said:

Yep, at work, on the bus, and at the grocery store. When I first started wearing diapers more than just for fun a couple times a week, I didn't know better than to buy store brand crap or Depends. One day I was up on a lift at work with about 8 guys below me. Suddenly I had to pee and knowing I was wearing a diaper....I think it was a pull up at the time I let it out. I was on one knee cutting off bolts with a torch. I peed and peed and when done all was great..............except all was not great. The urine was pooled in the bottom of the pullup and was not soaking in. I didn't know it. I finished my last bolt proud that I had just peed in front of 8 guys and no one knew................then I stood up and urine poured out of the diaper down my right leg soaking my jeans from the crotch to past my knee and dripping on the lift. All I could do was climb off the lift and walks as fast as I could past the staring people to the bathroom and figure out what to do now. 

I upgraded after that to Tranquility ATN diapers and wore them day and night. One day I was at work for a meeting and during the meeting I peed in my diaper. All was good. The meeting was over and I put my coat on and walked outside and down to the bus stop. I had like 2 minutes before the bus was supposed to be there and I had to pee again. Well no harm done....I got to the bus stop and started peeing for the second time as my bus turned the corner two blocks down and headed to the stop. As it stopped at the stop my bladder emptied and I was happy, no leaks. I paid my fare, went to the rear of the bus and sat at a seat near the rear exit door. I rode down town, waited at the transfer point staying on the bus because my bus turned into the route I needed to get home. 10 min. later we headed back to the north side of town. Everything was perfect. As we approached my stop, I pulled the cord, The coach pulled to the stop and I got up and walked to the doors. I got off and heard people saying something through the closed windows and I saw the bus driver look at me in the mirror then pull away. About then I felt for my wallet just to make sure and my entire ass was soaked. The Tranquility ATN had pressed out on the seat and I didn't even know it. I had to walk 6 blocks home with traffic going past with a soaked rear end. I gave up the ATN at that point for years and now wear mostly just the Megamax and Wellness diapers. 

One day at the grocery store, I was shopping and I don't know what diaper I had on, but it was either too full or it was cheap, but I was at the freezer section, bent over to get some frozen food and suddenly had to pee. I confidently let it out only to feel it running down my legs soaking my jeans. I stayed behind the cart the rest of the time shopping and checking out so no one could see my pants. 

Word to the diaper people with cats. Don't let the cat with claws jump on your lap or lay on your lap......You will find claw holes in the diaper.........only after you have put your pants on, went out in public and peed. Yep the huge not explainable wet spots on your pants will correspond directly to the little tears in the plastic from your loving cats claws! :P 

Yes my affectionate, loving kitty has done that to me as well, when I went out I wasn’t so much wearing a diaper but a sieve. 

49 minutes ago, Diapered Dave said:

I have not had a diaper failure at work, but have had while out in public. I was in a large store once, and while walking, I felt "stuff" falling down my pant leg!! I looked behind me, and I was leaving a trail of "Diaper filling" chunks. I later found out the outer plastic layer of my disposable diaper had split open, and the wet absorbent stuff inside was dropping out. On a few other occasions I had tapes fail. I found the answer to both issues is to wear plastic pants over my disposable diapers, to keep everything in place

Its nice to know I'm not the only one who had that happen too....exactly the same.....and the same solution.

Yes, kind of, but the scope of the catastrophe was inevitably limited by my usual precautions being:

-          Always wearing plastic pants over my diaper

-          Wearing dark colour (preferably black) pants that will disguise minor leaks

Irrespective of that, I had a handful of fairly significant “press out” leaks early on.

These reduced over time as I got better at picking (no more Tena) and fitting (tapes correctly) diapers and also my pee cadence changed with prolonged 24/7 to one of very high frequency/very low volume voidings.

I very rarely leak these days and if I do, it’s generally a tiny damp patch deep in my inner crotch that’s gotten around my plastic pants towards the end of the day and nobody knows about it except me.  As I only wear two diapers per day, it’s not uncommon for the inside of my plastic pants to be wet at my after-work changing.

If all else fails, I have a “crash kit” in my car consisting of spare diapers and pants but I’ve never used it (yet…)

I had a minor leak at work.   The catastrophic blowout occurred one night when I was on my way home.   My wife asked me to pick something up on the way and while at the register I had a bout of diarrhea.   On one hand, I was glad I had the diaper on at all, but it was when I was wearing a Sams Club diaper and it didn't quite contain it all.

16 hours ago, diaperedboilerman said:

Word to the diaper people with cats. Don't let the cat with claws jump on your lap or lay on your lap......You will find claw holes in the diaper.........only after you have put your pants on, went out in public and peed. Yep the huge not explainable wet spots on your pants will correspond directly to the little tears in the plastic from your loving cats claws! :P 

I can attest to this! ☝️

• Like 1

Yeah, had my share of diapers splitting in the back, (wellness brand) also a few B*A*D....really bad press out leaks (dry 24/7's) while wearing light colored shorts, with my butt soaked!! That was while driving back from Las Vegas a trip long on time, in a diaper short on capacity. That sucks, but one also learns....I still use the 24/7's, but now "fluff" them, and they seem to work much better. But I am still weary of them leaking badly.....??

Ive had one but while riding a bike around the city.

This was years back when XPMedical had good stuff and I wore one of their own brands. Well anyways, my friend who is in a scooter due to some weird medical condition and I on my bike. We walked and went around town looking at stuff, well we get back to my friends place(dont worry, he knew i wore them) and I just notice a weird lump feeling down there. So i go into the bathroom and I find to my shocking amusement that the diaper had fallen apart where the birdeye cloth meet the diaper core.

What I mean is the diaper core had leaked out of my pants without me even knowing and it was scattered across the city. I laugh every time i think of that day.

Oh and it was a diaper core that was well used. Oh lordy the horror of yellow gelled diaper core all over that downtown area.

17 hours ago, MegaChar said:

Ive had one but while riding a bike around the city.

This was years back when XPMedical had good stuff and I wore one of their own brands. Well anyways, my friend who is in a scooter due to some weird medical condition and I on my bike. We walked and went around town looking at stuff, well we get back to my friends place(dont worry, he knew i wore them) and I just notice a weird lump feeling down there. So i go into the bathroom and I find to my shocking amusement that the diaper had fallen apart where the birdeye cloth meet the diaper core.

What I mean is the diaper core had leaked out of my pants without me even knowing and it was scattered across the city. I laugh every time i think of that day.

Oh and it was a diaper core that was well used. Oh lordy the horror of yellow gelled diaper core all over that downtown area.

But you didn't have any trouble finding your way back home!  Just follow the trail you left!

This happened several years ago: I was out at a local pub wearing a cuddlez diaper and after a couple of pints I peed without even giving it a second thought when I suddenly felt wetness down my legs and I took a quick peek under the table and discovered that the plastic shell of the diaper had ripped and little bits of padding and partially wet gel were cascading down the inside of my jeans and that I was peeing straight through the diaper and into my jeans. I asked my waitress for the bill (and I left her a $50 tip on a $38 bill). When I got up I discovered that the entire crotch of my jeans were completely soaked but that my legs were almost completely dry so it was quite obvious that I had peed my pants (thankfully the pub was fairly empty at the time so I didn’t have to walk past crowds of people as I tried to leave the pub). As I was heading for the exit I passed by my waitress in the hallway to the exit and see could hardly miss my totally soaked crotch and she paused in passing so I had to say something to her, so I sucked it up and told her the truth, that my diaper suffered a catastrophic failure and I had accidentally wet my pants (thankfully I was sitting in a hard wooden chair [I shudder to think what would’ve happened if I was in an upholstered chair] and I apologized profusely for the mess and beat a hasty retreat for the exit). Needless to say I haven’t been back to that pub ever since (that was the last time I ever wore a Cuddlez diaper). 

• Like 2
47 minutes ago, IminWetPampers said:

This happened several years ago: I was out at a local pub wearing a cuddlez diaper and after a couple of pints I peed without even giving it a second thought when I suddenly felt wetness down my legs and I took a quick peek under the table and discovered that the plastic shell of the diaper had ripped and little bits of padding and partially wet gel were cascading down the inside of my jeans and that I was peeing straight through the diaper and into my jeans. I asked my waitress for the bill (and I left her a $50 tip on a $38 bill). When I got up I discovered that the entire crotch of my jeans were completely soaked but that my legs were almost completely dry so it was quite obvious that I had peed my pants (thankfully the pub was fairly empty at the time so I didn’t have to walk past crowds of people as I tried to leave the pub). As I was heading for the exit I passed by my waitress in the hallway to the exit and see could hardly miss my totally soaked crotch and she paused in passing so I had to say something to her, so I sucked it up and told her the truth, that my diaper suffered a catastrophic failure and I had accidentally wet my pants (thankfully I was sitting in a hard wooden chair [I shudder to think what would’ve happened if I was in an upholstered chair] and I apologized profusely for the mess and beat a hasty retreat for the exit). Needless to say I haven’t been back to that pub ever since (that was the last time I ever wore a Cuddlez diaper). 

Talk about a crappy diaper!??? LOL!????

• Like 1

I've been lucky at work, but then again I work from home, and when I am on a site or in an office, I am always very careful. I have had my share of potentially catastrophic diaper failures, however, but usually, actual catastrophe was avoided, because of luck and circumstances. Let's see... I was drinking at a buddy's place and soaked through a Rearz Active Air and the back of my jeans were soaked, but we were on bar stools in his garage, and when we left, he turned the lights out as I followed him out the door, into the evening darkness, so I don't think he noticed it, and he might have been too drunk to notice anything, anyway. I had a diaper come apart when I was walking the dog - fluff rained down my legs and left a trail on the ground. And I soaked through a diaper once in my car when I needed to run into a store that was closing, to buy something for my wife, on the evening before something - I think maybe her birthday or our anniversary or something. Anyway, I couldn't abort the mission, but luckily, it was raining out, so anyone watching the strange man in the dark parking lot might have been confused about why he deliberately sat on the wet bumper of his car... it was in order to lend some "It's raining out" credence to the damp outline already on his pants before walking the well-lit aisles of a store. 

I've also had lots of "wicking incidents" where I tucked my shirt into my diaper, or where the front of the diaper folded over and left damp padding in contact with my pants or the sheets or whatever. I've moved to only wearing larger, ABDL diapers most of the time, which has helped with that a lot. Small diapers might feel stealthy, but there is nothing stealthy about a radiating damp patch on the front or back of your pants...

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Whatsthatsmell said:

Not at work but I’ve had the back plastic split while I was VERY messy.  Thank goodness for plastic pants

What kind of diaper splits down the back? That has to be a first.

I’ve had my share of bad leaks at work.  Luckily I work in an office setting which makes it easier to hide until I’m dry. 

After a recent huge leak I purchased a reusable incontinence chair pad and a chair cover to hide the pad.  Now when I leak I just take the pad and cover home and wash it and no one is any wiser.  If you routinely wear to work and you have a desk job, I highly recommend an incontinence pad. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1