LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

$10 Northshore Discount

Spanky

Incase you didn't know, Northshorecare has a 10 dollar discount right now,  automatically applied. Don't forget the click a link to Northshore from this site. So DD gets a little money back from your order. 

• Like 4
6 hours ago, Spanky said:

Incase you didn't know, Northshorecare has a 10 dollar discount right now,  automatically applied. Don't forget the click a link to Northshore from this site. So DD gets a little money back from your order. 

Thank you for that information. I know that Mikey has that link in his signature, and I know that there are users who use that link. I would love to use that link, but the only way that I can use that link, is if I purchase NORTHSHORE materials through northshore.com and I was able to use that link when ordering. My supplier goes directly to NORTHSHORE, and as such I cannot put the discount on. However the next time I order Diapers or any other things that I need through NORTHSHORE, I will definitely click on Mikey’s link and be able to give him a little bit of a boost. DD is an awesome place, and we All are here for one reason or another, but I will always remember that we are a family, and we need to make sure that we do as much as we can, whenever we can. This does not mean that we have to donate all the time, but we should try to make sure, and I know that there are many of us who try and help, as much as we can.

as I said, the next time I make an order through NORTHSHORE, and I pay for it myself, I will make sure to go through the link so that Mikey ends up getting a little bit of help. This place is awesome, and I am glad that I am here.

Brian

• Like 2
2 hours ago, AwakenEvil said:

Looks like the cost went up from 100.00ish shipped to $130ish shipped. Looks like each bag went up by 10bucks or so

That ain't good news. Better get them now while you can before additional price hikes. BTW, the gas bill tripled from last month. Not good.

Well, that’s handy. I had the link saved in my notepad. Of course, I discovered that if I flip my phone sideways, I can see the signatures. 
I’m not hurting for supplies, but I may have to take advantage of that $10 off.