LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why do some people insist it’s impossible to make yourself incontinent?

there is no need to go through all this BS. If you want to be incontinent, then be incontinent. You don't have to prove it to anyone. It is such an impossible thing to measure that the doctor will just take your word for it. Sure, the docs can test you for leakage, but it's impossible to quantify the amount. Remember: one drop of uncontrolled pee is defined, technically, as incontinence.

We all need to stop dwelling on it. It makes no lick of difference in the end.

• Like 4
59 minutes ago, ppdude said:

there is no need to go through all this BS. If you want to be incontinent, then be incontinent. You don't have to prove it to anyone. It is such an impossible thing to measure that the doctor will just take your word for it. Sure, the docs can test you for leakage, but it's impossible to quantify the amount. Remember: one drop of uncontrolled pee is defined, technically, as incontinence.

We all need to stop dwelling on it. It makes no lick of difference in the end.

I think you may have misunderstood.  We're interested in understanding what goes on physiologically here, we're not trying to "prove" anything to a practitioner.

Some people like just to drive cars, other people like to not only drive a car but understand how it ticks ?

• Like 1
15 hours ago, oznl said:

One of these is trying to stop a pee that has started.

This is the most empirically confirmable "symptom" that I am experiencing; I can withhold and/or initiate an event at will, but once a transfer begins, I can't stop it - this was confirmed for me within the last couple of weeks when I overwhelmed a diaper that was on shaky ground, while standing in my bedroom, talking to my wife, and I had to staunch a rivulet that made a break for my feet, with an armful of laundry that I was holding at the time. Then I dashed for the shower stall. Other than that, bedwetting incidences have been ticking up, although I'm far from reliable with respect to being unreliable. 

I don't think that a urologist would agree that I was "diaper dependent" (I may find out early next year), but maybe a psychologist would. However, that is irrelevant to me. I know that I "depend" on diapers. 

On 11/16/2021 at 7:44 AM, Kif said:

I am a compulsive rule-follower but was not able to follow rules if they meant staying out of diapers. I had to deal with the intense psychological stress and social (immediate family) consequences of breaking rules, but wasn't able to use that stress to dissuade myself; the imperative was too strong.

This is well said, and applies to me as well. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/11/2021 at 12:25 PM, Enthusi said:

There’s this belief circulating out there that it is impossible to become incontinent from diaper wearing and unpotty training.   I’ve personally encountered it many times on other social media sites.  I will share my progress, which I admit is remarkable, and inevitably I will get accused of “faking it” because I simply want to get off.  

At best it’s baffling.  At worst it’s discouraging to people who legit want to be diaper dependent.   I try not to take it personally. People on the internet can say whatever they want.  However they’re questioning my integrity, which is hurtful.  

Is it extremely difficult to pull off? Yes! It’s taken me years of untraining, and I’ve spent thousands on hypnosis, and countless hours practicing mindfulness and bladder relaxation techniques.  But it’s not impossible.  

Is it the same as someone who has a medical problem such as irreversible damage to the bladder, or neurological problems causing incontinence? No! But there are different types of incontinence and it can be acute or chronic.   Incontinence is a symptom, not a condition. 

Why would someone question it when someone else says they can’t control their bladder or bowels? Sometimes I just want to be like, “If you don’t believe me that I’m incontinent, then let me stay over at your place, sit on your furniture, eat at your dinner table without a diaper on and let’s see if you still don’t believe me!

Okay, done ranting.  I feel better. You guys rock! ❤️?

Thank you for posting this.

I like a good Rant from time to time.

i’m going to post something in this forum soon about my thoughts on unpotty training. I believe it will help people learn it’s possible for people to untrain themselves but a easier way of doing it.  It will be how I will be doing it.

On 11/11/2021 at 11:25 AM, Enthusi said:

There’s this belief circulating out there that it is impossible to become incontinent from diaper wearing and unpotty training.   I’ve personally encountered it many times on other social media sites.  I will share my progress, which I admit is remarkable, and inevitably I will get accused of “faking it” because I simply want to get off.  

At best it’s baffling.  At worst it’s discouraging to people who legit want to be diaper dependent.   I try not to take it personally. People on the internet can say whatever they want.  However they’re questioning my integrity, which is hurtful.  

Is it extremely difficult to pull off? Yes! It’s taken me years of untraining, and I’ve spent thousands on hypnosis, and countless hours practicing mindfulness and bladder relaxation techniques.  But it’s not impossible.  

Is it the same as someone who has a medical problem such as irreversible damage to the bladder, or neurological problems causing incontinence? No! But there are different types of incontinence and it can be acute or chronic.   Incontinence is a symptom, not a condition. 

Why would someone question it when someone else says they can’t control their bladder or bowels? Sometimes I just want to be like, “If you don’t believe me that I’m incontinent, then let me stay over at your place, sit on your furniture, eat at your dinner table without a diaper on and let’s see if you still don’t believe me!

Okay, done ranting.  I feel better. You guys rock! ❤️?

Wearing a diaper will not make you incontinent, any more than not wearing a diaper will make you continent. Now you can train yourself to be incontinent, but it isn't going to magically happen because you are wearing a diaper.

You could train yourself to be incontinent without ever wearing a diaper.

• 1 month later...

Interesting topic.
I know very well, the skepticism out there saying you cannot train to be incontinent. That is, unless you have an underlying medical cause, incontinence won’t happen. That incontinence is a symptom, not a decease in it self.

for myself and why I want to be incontinent is simple, I need to be dependent on diapers, I am ready psychologically dependent on diapers, but I want this to be transformed to a psychically dependence on diapers, it’s not enough for me that I can chose to wear them, and wet them at will, simply because this implies that I do have a choice, and I do t want to have a choice! I truly want to be reliable unreliable dry I.e. it’s either a wet diaper or wet pants.

And it’s this view I believe is causing the grief in the community, no the discussions, that to be truly dependent on diapers / be incontinent, be that one has no control of their bladder. The bladder will release on its own, regardless of one wants it or not, and regardless of the consequences. Even for me, I’m in this ball yard too, that only by coming to this point of no bladder control, or very little of it, will I consider it as genuine, and true incontinence. I’ll never consider myself incontinent unless I’ll have such episodes where I’m not able to control my bladder and I’ll wet myself without having a say.

Do I say incontinence cannot be accomplished by training? no, for some it happens, at least that’s what the individuals claim, and I must trust them, I have no reason, nor evidence to deny.

only thing I know, it’s beyond hard to become true Incontinent by just exercising no control, trust me, I know because I have been on this journey for almost a decade. Maybe I have failed because my conscious or subconscious mind refused to let go, in the most awkward and inconvenient situations, maybe something else, maybe I too have been a victim of the binge & purge cycle?

I just know that I still have plenty of control of my bladder to this day, and that I wished it to be different, that I too was completely diaper dependent.

So I agree with OP, it’s possible to train ourself to become “incontinent.” I think the term “diaper dependent” implies more psychological dependence, which may also be true.   But I’m at a point after years of practicing muscle relaxation as well as self-hypnosis that my bladder just drips near constantly, diaper or not. I wet the bed almost every night in my sleep, and any attempts at not wearing diapers or even going short periods don’t work and lead to dripping on the floor or other accidenrs.  The muscles are just too weak due to disuse and I’m ok with that. It’s a lot more comfortable that what I was dealing with before. 

Incontinence itself is impossible when you fully understand the correct meaning of the word. Unless there is damage to the some part of the mechanism, incontinence does not occur as the mechanism is controlled by some part of the brain from before birth. Incontinence is an error in this mechanism - ie the sphincters are always open / partially open. This causes secondary problems such as infection etc.

However, total diaper dependance is achievable. You did this from birth, and for most, for two years. This is what some refer to as muscle memory or habit. Toilet training taught you to supress this habit to the extent that you were no longer diaper reliant, but as Pavlov proves, anything can be trained to be habit, and all habits can be changed. Diaper dependence is when the bladder / bowel has some content in, instead of the body allowing each to expand, it choses to void. This causes the bladder / bowel walls to thicken (lack of use) and fail to expand, which reduces capacity and times between voiding. The mind remembers this time in its life, and follows the same processes now as it did then - void while eating / drinking and when any content is in the bladder / bowels no matter what else you are doing or whereever you are. 

To become dependent, you must ignore your need to void and the state of your diaper. When you get the urges, focus on something else. Your body will take care of the voiding itself. Do not change your position to the 'optimum' position as this is you training yourself to only void in the optimum position - a habit that you do not want. What you want is your body to void without informing you of its need. Most can't tell the difference between a dry diaper and a warm wet diaper, and at times need to check if the diaper is actually wet. Your body can tell, but if you are wearing enough, it will stop telling you - as you do not need to know. A baby does not know or care about the state of its diaper even if the diaper is leaking. It is only a rash / uncomfort that the baby will cry about, not that the diaper is wet / messy.

Without medical intervention / accident, actual incontinence is not achievable, but complete diaper dependence, that of a pre toilet-trained child is. Incontinence is a simple term that is missused all over the world even by medical staff.

14 hours ago, babykeiff said:

Without medical intervention / accident, actual incontinence is not achievable, but complete diaper dependence, that of a pre toilet-trained child is. Incontinence is a simple term that is missused all over the world even by medical staff.

I love your posts and encouragement.  I certainly don't want to split hairs but incontinence simply refers to the involuntary loss of urine (or feces).   It's a symptom, not a condition, nor indicative of a specific cause or severity, or chronicity.  In fact, one specific type of incontinence, called functional incontinence, is defined as difficulty making it to the bathroom on time when the need arises.  (Source: https://www.webmd.com/urinary-incontinence-oab/functional-incontinence).   I would further argue that if someone wears diapers full time such that their bladder capacity and muscle tone are so diminished that they cannot reliably hold it in then at that point there is indeed incontinence- due to lower urinary tract dysfunction.  

• Like 2
54 minutes ago, Enthusi said:

I love your posts and encouragement.  I certainly don't want to split hairs but incontinence simply refers to the involuntary loss of urine (or feces).   It's a symptom, not a condition, nor indicative of a specific cause or severity, or chronicity.  In fact, one specific type of incontinence, called functional incontinence, is defined as difficulty making it to the bathroom on time when the need arises.  (Source: https://www.webmd.com/urinary-incontinence-oab/functional-incontinence).   I would further argue that if someone wears diapers full time such that their bladder capacity and muscle tone are so diminished that they cannot reliably hold it in then at that point there is indeed incontinence- due to lower urinary tract dysfunction.  

What you have defined is oab / functional incontinence as a symptom instead of the issue incontinence. You are right that incontinence is a symptom in these cases, but the symptom is the uncontrolled loss of either bladder / bowel contents.

By default, each muscle to move is a controlled action. This is a list of muscle contractions and relaxations. Each muscle movement is controlled by the brain, and we are either aware of it or not.

If the sphincters (muscles) are damaged that they don't move and/or the relevant control process (nerves / impluse control) the bladder and bowel will empty by gravity alone. This IS incontinence - the UNCONTROLLED voiding. 

Diaper dependance is where either the bladder / bowel empties by reflex action OR by subcontious control. A pre toilet trained baby voids by reflex - ie the bladder/bowels contract and the sphincters open. As it gets older, and due to habit, it is by subcontious control... but is IS still CONTROLLED. Whether one is consciously aware of their need to void or not, the process of voiding is still controlled by ones brain.... and that is defined as diaper dependance, where some call it incorrectly incontinence.

Again, incontinence is the UNCONTROLLED voiding, and is usually by gravity and/or manual stimulation, and is what a lot of people here, due to injury and/or issue, go through on a daily basis. The manual stimulation include enemas, massage and/or catheterization which itself can create other problems. So out of respect to these people, please don't confuse or mislabel incontinence the problem with the symptoms of functional diaper dependence - that of a pre toilet trained child, and what advertising idiods use as a selling point etc.

50 minutes ago, babykeiff said:

What you have defined is oab / functional incontinence as a symptom instead of the issue incontinence. You are right that incontinence is a symptom in these cases, but the symptom is the uncontrolled loss of either bladder / bowel contents.

By default, each muscle to move is a controlled action. This is a list of muscle contractions and relaxations. Each muscle movement is controlled by the brain, and we are either aware of it or not.

If the sphincters (muscles) are damaged that they don't move and/or the relevant control process (nerves / impluse control) the bladder and bowel will empty by gravity alone. This IS incontinence - the UNCONTROLLED voiding. 

Diaper dependance is where either the bladder / bowel empties by reflex action OR by subcontious control. A pre toilet trained baby voids by reflex - ie the bladder/bowels contract and the sphincters open. As it gets older, and due to habit, it is by subcontious control... but is IS still CONTROLLED. Whether one is consciously aware of their need to void or not, the process of voiding is still controlled by ones brain.... and that is defined as diaper dependance, where some call it incorrectly incontinence.

Again, incontinence is the UNCONTROLLED voiding, and is usually by gravity and/or manual stimulation, and is what a lot of people here, due to injury and/or issue, go through on a daily basis. The manual stimulation include enemas, massage and/or catheterization which itself can create other problems. So out of respect to these people, please don't confuse or mislabel incontinence the problem with the symptoms of functional diaper dependence - that of a pre toilet trained child, and what advertising idiods use as a selling point 

I apologize, but I’m not quite following your logic.  Do you have any references?  Every single definition of urinary incontinence I’ve read simply says “involuntary loss of urine.”   I suppose if you really want to split hairs you would have to identify what precisely is meant by “involuntary.” I think most people would define involuntary as “against one’s wishes.”  You could theoretically argue that if someone wants to be incontinent then by definition any outcome henceforth is not against their wishes, and thus not involuntary.  Though if you progress to the point where you are permanently diaper dependent with no hope of regaining control you could say it is involuntary at that point.   And if you REALLY want to go down a rabbit hole you could get into a deep philosophical discussion about whether any human action is truly voluntary and conclude that choice is an illusion and therefore every action we take is involuntary. But I think you and I would agree that is way overthinking things.   ?

1 hour ago, Enthusi said:

I apologize, but I’m not quite following your logic.  Do you have any references?  Every single definition of urinary incontinence I’ve read simply says “involuntary loss of urine.”   I suppose if you really want to split hairs you would have to identify what precisely is meant by “involuntary.” I think most people would define involuntary as “against one’s wishes.”  You could theoretically argue that if someone wants to be incontinent then by definition any outcome henceforth is not against their wishes, and thus not involuntary.  Though if you progress to the point where you are permanently diaper dependent with no hope of regaining control you could say it is involuntary at that point.   And if you REALLY want to go down a rabbit hole you could get into a deep philosophical discussion about whether any human action is truly voluntary and conclude that choice is an illusion and therefore every action we take is involuntary. But I think you and I would agree that is way overthinking things.   ?

Do you wish me to teach you english?

Most = greater than but not equal to 50% of

Involuntary = negation of voluntary, can not be controlled.

Every muscle in the human body is controlled by the brain. Even the autonomic nervous sytem (the pseudo automatic system) IS controlled by the brain. The heart and lungs are part of the parasymptetic nervois system and said to be autonomic. Yet, if one removes the brain by cutting of the head, this autonomic system stops due to no signals being recieved.

So incontinence = not controlled voiding.

Down the rabbit hole! do you really think that external forces control your choices, and therefore your actions. If so, you are on the wrong planet!

No hope of ever regaining control due to being diaper dependent is a conclusion to a premise that is based on nothing. If there was no hope of regaining control from being diaper dependent, then parents would not toilet train their children. Babies and pre toilet trained children are diaper dependent. Following your flawed conclusion, there is no hope of they ever gaining control, or more correctly, if/when they regress after being trained (similar to secondary nocturnal enuresis) parents should give up hope of having their bed wetter ever  out of diapers for the rest of the childs life!

Urinary incontinence is the involuntary loss of urine, yet being diaper dependent due to choice / training / behaviour / habit and the relevant reduction in bladder capacity, that loss of urine is not urinary incontinence. The bladder is still filling, the sphincter muscle is still moving, the bladder is still contracting and each muscle movement is being directed by the brain. If someone chooses not to go to the bathroom when they need to empty their bladder, and the bladder overfills and they wet their clothes, although they may not want to, or as you say 'against their wishes' - this is still NOT incontinence.

Processes occur despite wishful thinking.

1 hour ago, Enthusi said:

Thank you for clarifying! ?

You are welcome, however, there is a warning here, and on your other post 'Why do some people...'

If you wish to become diaper dependent, you have to revert to the behaviour of a pre toilet trained child :-

• voiding when you get the urge when ever and wherever you are in what ever you are wearing. A baby will wet / mess the wall / floor / bed / car etc if they are not in a diaper. They void at the whim of their body not caring who sees them and where they are.
  • ignore the state of your diaper - it is no longer your care. If it is dry, it will become wet. It it is clean, it will become messy. If it is not on you and can leak, it will leak on whatever you are wearing

This is the behaviour that is expected of you - to void at your bodies whims - and what you have to do. This is a change in behaviour of your mind - and your mind not telling you of its need to void.

The other way, getting the sphincters to a state of relaxation will cause bladder and sphincters to die. If they die while open, this is a path for infection, UTIs and possible death. If they die while close, this means constant manual emptying of the bladder via a catheter... which can damage the urethra and introduce infection -  UTIs and possible death.

In my humble opinion, the best way is to forget ones toilet training. The 12 month diaper training program is a methodology that can work once the mindset is correct - ie one accepts that from now on and forever :-

• that they will be in a wet and/or messy diaper always (or being changed / bathed).
  • diapers are their underwear, and when they attempt not to wear, they will be in wet and/or messy pants etc.
  • leaks are part of life - as are your diapers.... and the clothes you wear fit over the diapers. If they don't, you can't wear them - or only wear them for 15-45 mins until you wet / mess in them. Nobody dresses a baby without first putting their diaper on. Otherwise, you they end up changing the babies clothes within that hour - and some of them go straight to the bin cause they are soiled so bad.

To keep the sphincters working, one should 'play with themselves' or have someone else do it on a regular basis. In both genders, it triggers the urinary sphincters to close tightly and then relax afterwards. For some people, the bladder contracts on organism. Muscles that are being used do not athrophy (die).

21 hours ago, babykeiff said:

Incontinence itself is impossible when you fully understand the correct meaning of the word. Unless there is damage to the some part of the mechanism, incontinence does not occur as the mechanism is controlled by some part of the brain from before birth. Incontinence is an error in this mechanism - ie the sphincters are always open / partially open. This causes secondary problems such as infection etc.

However, total diaper dependance is achievable. You did this from birth, and for most, for two years. This is what some refer to as muscle memory or habit. Toilet training taught you to supress this habit to the extent that you were no longer diaper reliant, but as Pavlov proves, anything can be trained to be habit, and all habits can be changed. Diaper dependence is when the bladder / bowel has some content in, instead of the body allowing each to expand, it choses to void. This causes the bladder / bowel walls to thicken (lack of use) and fail to expand, which reduces capacity and times between voiding. The mind remembers this time in its life, and follows the same processes now as it did then - void while eating / drinking and when any content is in the bladder / bowels no matter what else you are doing or whereever you are. 

To become dependent, you must ignore your need to void and the state of your diaper. When you get the urges, focus on something else. Your body will take care of the voiding itself. Do not change your position to the 'optimum' position as this is you training yourself to only void in the optimum position - a habit that you do not want. What you want is your body to void without informing you of its need. Most can't tell the difference between a dry diaper and a warm wet diaper, and at times need to check if the diaper is actually wet. Your body can tell, but if you are wearing enough, it will stop telling you - as you do not need to know. A baby does not know or care about the state of its diaper even if the diaper is leaking. It is only a rash / uncomfort that the baby will cry about, not that the diaper is wet / messy.

This isn’t true. Elimination control is not regulated by the brain at birth . It’s done by the sacral plexus until the brain develops enough to override . 

It seems more like you’re trying to redefine a word .

I’m kindof hesitant to trust claims that the “entire global medical community” doesn’t know what they are talking about, especially when it’s about the definition of a word, that is a medical word in nature. 

8 minutes ago, BabyBoi91 said:

This isn’t true. Elimination control is not regulated by the brain at birth . It’s done by the sacral plexus until the brain develops enough to override . 

It seems more like you’re trying to redefine a word .

I’m kindof hesitant to trust claims that the “entire global medical community” doesn’t know what they are talking about, especially when it’s about the definition of a word, that is a medical word in nature. 

Some of infant voiding is reflexive, but as the infant mind develops, the infant mind reacts to the need to void. This is where you see infants fussing before voiding, and where the 'Natural Toilet Training' , 'Diaper Free Baby Training' and elimination communication gains ground. An infant is aware of its need to void, but because some are diapered, comforted before the voiding, and awarded via praise after the voiding, the infant learns that it is to void in its diapers without informing another. This becomes habit forming, and then behavioural. 

By the time a baby is going to be toilet trained (2+ years later), the reflexive behaviour you refer to is now behavioural and fully controlled by the mind.

I am NOT redefining the word INCONTINENCE, nor never did. It is as simple as every hoover is a vacuum cleaner, yet every vacuum cleaner is not a hoover. It is where a term is misused inversly.

A bladder incontinent person may have urine loss BUT a person with urine loss is not necessarily incontinent. This does not redifine the term INCONTINENCE and/or any misreading of a medical dictionary. A medical administrator is usually the one that makes that mistake in a medical form, which propogates the error.

2 hours ago, babykeiff said:

Do you wish me to teach you english?

Most = greater than but not equal to 50% of

Involuntary = negation of voluntary, can not be controlled.

Every muscle in the human body is controlled by the brain. Even the autonomic nervous sytem (the pseudo automatic system) IS controlled by the brain. The heart and lungs are part of the parasymptetic nervois system and said to be autonomic. Yet, if one removes the brain by cutting of the head, this autonomic system stops due to no signals being recieved.

So incontinence = not controlled voiding.

Down the rabbit hole! do you really think that external forces control your choices, and therefore your actions. If so, you are on the wrong planet!

No hope of ever regaining control due to being diaper dependent is a conclusion to a premise that is based on nothing. If there was no hope of regaining control from being diaper dependent, then parents would not toilet train their children. Babies and pre toilet trained children are diaper dependent. Following your flawed conclusion, there is no hope of they ever gaining control, or more correctly, if/when they regress after being trained (similar to secondary nocturnal enuresis) parents should give up hope of having their bed wetter ever  out of diapers for the rest of the childs life!

Urinary incontinence is the involuntary loss of urine, yet being diaper dependent due to choice / training / behaviour / habit and the relevant reduction in bladder capacity, that loss of urine is not urinary incontinence. The bladder is still filling, the sphincter muscle is still moving, the bladder is still contracting and each muscle movement is being directed by the brain. If someone chooses not to go to the bathroom when they need to empty their bladder, and the bladder overfills and they wet their clothes, although they may not want to, or as you say 'against their wishes' - this is still NOT incontinence.

Processes occur despite wishful thinking.

Except even in adults, not all muscles are controlled by the human brain. The small and large intestinal muscles are directly controlled but the nerves in the gut and the nerves directly respond to feedback from the intestines (stretching, chemical releases locally, etc).

skeletal muscular reflexes are also not controlled by the brain but directly mediated by the spinal column. The nerve impulses never even travel to the brain. The reason being that those reflexes are protective — I need to jerk my hand away from a hot stove so fast that I don’t have to think, if I have to wait  for the heat sensor to reach my brain, the burn will be much worse (reflex nerves are actually among the fastest nerves in the body, whereas pain nerves are the slowest). 

The sympathetic (autonomic) and parasympathetic nervous systemic are also not directly controlled by the brain. They are a massive feedback loop that include lots of different glands, hormones , cytokines, intercellular signals, and they are both “always on” in a state of fluctuating balance.  While the brain may play an important part in the neurological regulation, there is so much more that happens . So to say that the brain controls smooth muscle (e.g., internal sphincter, blood vessels, intestines, even the muscles in our hair follicles) is just a lie. they are involuntary muscles that increase and decrease tone in response to specific stimuli (sometimes having nothing to do with the brain, like when our blood vessels constrict or we get goosebumps because it’s cold outside).

Please stop accepting medical advice from this guy. He’s a fraud. 

5 minutes ago, BabyBoi91 said:

Except even in adults, not all muscles are controlled by the human brain. The small and large intestinal muscles are directly controlled but the nerves in the gut and the nerves directly respond to feedback from the intestines (stretching, chemical releases locally, etc).

skeletal muscular reflexes are also not controlled by the brain but directly mediated by the spinal column. The nerve impulses never even travel to the brain. The reason being that those reflexes are protective — I need to jerk my hand away from a hot stove so fast that I don’t have to think, if I have to wait  for the heat sensor to reach my brain, the burn will be much worse (reflex nerves are actually among the fastest nerves in the body, whereas pain nerves are the slowest). 

The sympathetic (autonomic) and parasympathetic nervous systemic are also not directly controlled by the brain. They are a massive feedback loop that include lots of different glands, hormones , cytokines, intercellular signals, and they are both “always on” in a state of fluctuating balance.  While the brain may play an important part in the neurological regulation, there is so much more that happens . So to say that the brain controls smooth muscle (e.g., internal sphincter, blood vessels, intestines, even the muscles in our hair follicles) is just a lie. they are involuntary muscles that increase and decrease tone in response to specific stimuli (sometimes having nothing to do with the brain, like when our blood vessels constrict or we get goosebumps because it’s cold outside).

Please stop accepting medical advice from this guy. He’s a fraud. 

What are you - an administrator in the medical feild?

10 minutes ago, BabyBoi91 said:

You mean a doctor ? Yes. 

GP or specialist?

... from your age, I suspect from your response that you are an intern / first year... one who presumes he knows everything and know how to deal with paitents.

5 minutes ago, babykeiff said:

GP or specialist?

Doesn’t matter. Med school taught me that stuff .

I’m not here to work ?. But it does frustrate me when people give really bad medical information about the human body.

That’s why I spoke up. 

have a good day though.?

cheers

6 minutes ago, BabyBoi91 said:

Doesn’t matter. Med school taught me that stuff .

I’m not here to work ?. But it does frustrate me when people give really bad medical information about the human body.

That’s why I spoke up. 

have a good day though.?

cheers

I strongly suggest that you repeat medical school. I, with 30+ years experience on you, know how to deal with paitents. Most paitents don't want to know the latin reason they are sick... and trust their medical professional not only to cure them, but to find a way to improve the quality of their lives. This is something that you may not be aware of, it is medically possible to cure most peoples problems, but the side effects that it creates reduces the quality of life for that paitent. Wild example - cure cancer by removing large percentage of tissue, so the paitent can live for the next 2-3 years in a glass jar - OR tell the paitent that the cancer is not curable and the paitent can live the next 4-5 years with their loved ones. Which one woudl you do if given the choice?

People here are either incontinent due to injury / error OR wish to be regressed to the toilet habits of a baby. Mentally, some of these people wish to function in the adult world. Assisting these people needs the understanding that the advise is to increase their quality of life, not transform them to be an actual adult sized baby that is dependant on an aide / career for each and every function.

Due to the fact that there also are others that will take information on this and other sites to the extreme, I will not disclose information that, in my opinion, will harm people. I will, however, help people to reach their goals, and prevent them creating long term issues.

3 minutes ago, babykeiff said:

I strongly suggest that you repeat medical school. I, with 30+ years experience on you, know how to deal with paitents. Most paitents don't want to know the latin reason they are sick... and trust their medical professional not only to cure them, but to find a way to improve the quality of their lives. This is something that you may not be aware of, it is medically possible to cure most peoples problems, but the side effects that it creates reduces the quality of life for that paitent. Wild example - cure cancer by removing large percentage of tissue, so the paitent can live for the next 2-3 years in a glass jar - OR tell the paitent that the cancer is not curable and the paitent can live the next 4-5 years with their loved ones. Which one woudl you do if given the choice?

People here are either incontinent due to injury / error OR wish to be regressed to the toilet habits of a baby. Mentally, some of these people wish to function in the adult world. Assisting these people needs the understanding that the advise is to increase their quality of life, not transform them to be an actual adult sized baby that is dependant on an aide / career for each and every function.

Due to the fact that there also are others that will take information on this and other sites to the extreme, I will not disclose information that, in my opinion, will harm people. I will, however, help people to reach their goals, and prevent them creating long term issues.

Lol, I don’t think I said anything in Latin.

i actually spoke up because you are saying things that are grossly incorrect and/or harmful.  Which is how I knew you weren’t in the medical field. No person in the medical field in their right mind would spew lies like you do. 

“30+ experience on you” means nothing.     

As an ABDL myself, I actually deeply care about and respect the community here and that’s why I spoke up. People deserve a chance to know they’re being sold snake oil. 

Have a good day.