LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Colder Weather

DailyDi

Oh, yeah, there is a chill in the air for sure. I already wore my one-piece pajamas once in the last week. The time for hanging around in just a diaper is drawing to a close, sadly. Although the nice thing about winter clothes is they hide whatever you're wearing really well. No summer concerns about "is this diaper too bulky for these shorts". 

I wear the same thing all year round.  No t-shirt or anything above the waist, Haines cotton briefs and flannel pajama pants, bare feet.  I sleep very comfortably even if I get a bit too hot at times (including when it's 20 degrees outside). 

On 11/1/2021 at 9:49 AM, DailyDi said:

Break out the diaper covers and fuzzy pajamas, it's November!

I don't like diaper covers.? With me it's usually just a really thick and fluffy diaper! If it can't hold all of my pee-pees in it without leaking, then to me it's not a very good diapie.?? I will however, let daddy put me in nice footed sleepers.???? Or a really nice and comfortable onesie!??☺️?❤️????❤️?❤️???

• Like 1

Yup! Thankfully it has cooled down, and I can actually get some comfortable sleep!! We don't have a/c, so sleeping on a hot night is very difficult, and I end up grumpy and tired. No more for a while...nice cozy nights....padded on occasion too!! ??

6 hours ago, square_duck said:

Yup! Thankfully it has cooled down, and I can actually get some comfortable sleep!! We don't have a/c, so sleeping on a hot night is very difficult, and I end up grumpy and tired. No more for a while...nice cozy nights....padded on occasion too!! ??

It's difficult for me to sleep without having air move over me. I have A/C, yet I also have a fan blowing air over the bed while I'm sleeping going on several decades now (not the same one!) - sometimes even into winter.  And until it gets cold enough - just the single sheet as a cover, and sometimes that's too warm.  I suppose the huge plushies sharing the bed aren't helping either - but it's difficult to sleep without them now too. 

9 hours ago, Dubious said:

Last year we was down to -30 Celsius, -22 F, but usually its rarely colder than -10 (14 F)

I spent my first 35 years in a similar climate.  Fine when young, less so as I aged.  More than cold my issue was depression from lack of daylight during the winter months (seasonal affective disorder).  Whatever, hope you have a good winter.

Nice time of year here. Purple corduroy jumper, purple blouse, multicolored hearts tights and of course diapers with my "purple princess" waterproof diaper cover.

My favorite time of year, gives me an excuse to wear items normally too hot for the summer, footed PJ's and my Fursuit (Well.. the main suit, not paws or head) as my suit is rather comfy on a cold night and I do like to keep it cool in my apt., though my tails do get in the way.  :)