LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Starting the day off right

DailyDi

2 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

I'm a full breakfast person! I don't give a shit about coffee, except for cappuccinos but that's about it.?????????❤️?❤️??☺️?❤️?

But coffee is life... and wait till you're older and want coffee's side effects lol

• Haha 1

Coffee is 100% a necessity in the morning. Otherwise, I feel and function like I've had a lobotomy. So for me, the day starts with coffee, and something to eat. I love a full breakfast on the weekend; generally more of a brunch, actually, because if I eat bacon & eggs & toast in the morning, I probably won't eat lunch. During the week, I don't have time for a big production in the morning, so I'll just have a nut bar or a protein shake with some frozen berries, along with an IV drip of coffee. 

Coffee, and usually an English muffin, or cereal. Weekends, I might do a big breakfast, bacon, eggs, grits, or pancakes, or French toast, sausage. 
Going out for breakfast is a good treat too, but I like a good diner. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Apache Raccoon said:

I don't eat breakfast but I always have a morning coffee to perk me up.

But you gotta have breakfast little buddy! It's the ONLY right way to start off the day. You're definitely missing out. Just wait until you've tried my mom's homemade biscuits & gravy. That'll wake you up for sure!?❤️?☺️??❤️?❤️???

• Like 3
1 hour ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

But you gotta have breakfast little buddy! It's the ONLY right way to start off the day. You're definitely missing out. Just wait until you've tried my mom's homemade biscuits & gravy. That'll wake you up for sure!?❤️?☺️??❤️?❤️???

I loves me some biscuits and gravy!

• Like 1

Work days I get up, shower, shave, dress, do some mandatory pre-work stuff on the computer for about 5 minutes, take my morning pills, pack my lunch stuff and microwave either a sausage biscuit sandwich or a breakfast burrito.  I then watch about 15 to 20 minutes of TV, usually The Price Is Right from what I recorded the day before.  That helps put me in a mellow relaxed mood before leaving for work.

2 hours ago, iluvmydiapers said:

Breakfast,  the first meal of the day.

For me it's a shot of brandy, followed by a 6 inch pizza with a bottle of rootbeer.

Wow buddy!??? That would sure upset my tummy first thing in the morning. My diapie would explode!?☹️????? My daddy would be like, "well, it looks like baby made a huge mess inside his diaper!" "But don't worry baby Daddy's here, he's gonna take really good care of you, okay buddy?!" Then baby will feel all better with a new fresh diapie on And then daddy will hold you and play with you okay buddy?!??☺️???❤️??❤️?

• Like 1

If I'm working, I get up, do the poo, hit Starbucks, smoking all the while. 

Wheaties, Budweiser, and Marlboros....we used to call that "breakfast of champions" lol :D

Today, I had to get up early for street-cleaning, so.....Do Da Poo, get dressed, Starbucks. I noticed I really needed gas, so I hit up Chevron, and both filled the tank, and did the drive-thru car wash...drinking my coffee and getting stoned at 6:15 AM... :o

I rarely do breakfast, but McDonalds #3 breakfast meal works well ( with a large OJ )

But you gotta remember the four food groups...caffeine, nicotine, sugar, and THC....the world according to Spoony 

Let see what my morning is:

Weekdays: Wake up, drink a keto based energy drink, change into work clothes, pack lunch, drive to work

Weekends: wake up, drink a keto based energy drink, change out of comfort underwear(diapers) to reg clothes, head to lunch(tacos mostly), run errands.

I guess I'm somewhat in between.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, spoonchicken said:

If I'm working, I get up, do the poo, hit Starbucks, smoking all the while. 

Wheaties, Budweiser, and Marlboros....we used to call that "breakfast of champions" lol :D

Today, I had to get up early for street-cleaning, so.....Do Da Poo, get dressed, Starbucks. I noticed I really needed gas, so I hit up Chevron, and both filled the tank, and did the drive-thru car wash...drinking my coffee and getting stoned at 6:15 AM... :o

I rarely do breakfast, but McDonalds #3 breakfast meal works well ( with a large OJ )

But you gotta remember the four food groups...caffeine, nicotine, sugar, and THC....the world according to Spoony 

So when you first get up you take a big poop in your diaper every morning??

• Like 1
10 hours ago, DailyDi said:

But coffee is life... and wait till you're older and want coffee's side effects lol

No coffee... ever.   And I'm older.

I'm hit-or-miss on b'fast.  Some days it's nothing, some days only poptarts or a banana or 2.  And some days its eggs, sausage, and hash browns.  I'm not the type that can roll out of bed, go downstairs and start stuffing my face.  Takes about an hour before I have any appetite.

• Like 1

Breakfast only if I’m starving. No coffee until work, if I don’t have some other form of caffeine available. Lately, it’s been wake up, check email, fb, work related apps, etc. Maybe some gaming if I get up early enough. I work nights, so I’ll wake up sometime between 5:30 and 8.  

On 10/19/2021 at 11:50 AM, le Hollandais said:

I'm at least a large mug of coffee drinker, then breakfast, usually cold cereal, together with another cup of coffee. 

That's a lot of coffee! LOL!??