LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone else turned off by the idea of being diaper trained?

It’s probably just me, but in my opinion being diaper trained is the equivalent of being friendzoned.   So close but so far away!   

For clarification, when I say diaper trained, I mean that your body is conditioned to have less bladder control when you’re wearing a diaper (or you feel more confident in your diapers).  

I’ve got to thinking about this because I’m frustrated that I wake up dry from a 2 hour nap during daytime, even though I am usually wet 2 hours into nighttime sleep.  I’m worried this means I’m “conditioned” to wet at night thanks to years of being diapered at night, while I can’t be conditioned to napping because it’s so erratic. 

One would think being diaper trained would be the perfect solution because you can essentially turn on and off incontinence by changing your schedule and what kind of “underwear” you wear. Indeed this is perfrect for most ABDLs, especially those of us who can’t commit to 247 lifestyle.   And yet to me, this represents a form of control, which is the opposite of what I want.  I want to be stuck in diapers. 

On the other hand, maybe being diaper trained is a necessary stepping stone to successful unpotty training?  I suppose if you’re diaper trained long enough or you’re never out of diapers then it’s irrelevant. 

Also I want to emphasize that this is my personal opinion.  I’m not in any way meaning to judge people who are happy being diaper trained.  Again, I realize there are major advantages to being able to modulate your level of incontinence based on your needs.  Not everyone needs to be helplessly stuck in diapers to feel happy. 

TL;DR- Being diaper trained is theoretically a sweet deal, but because it still involves “control”, it’s something I try to avoid. 

I would say that whatever I'm moving towards in this 2.5 year experiment with wearing diapers all the time, could be accurately described as being "diaper trained". My emissions inhibitions decline when I'm wearing a diaper, but I also know that, were I to need to not wear one, I wouldn't be dribbling uncontrollably. My range has declined, and I can definitely say that once a transfer event starts, I can't reliably stop it, but, if I decide to hold it, I can hold it for a while. At night, I was making some "progress" with wetting while I slept, but that seems to have halted, and now I often wake up dry, or only as damp as I was when I went to bed, as far as I can tell. 

I do like the feeling of being "stuck in diapers", though, so I recreate that childhood sensation by not owning anything other than diapers, in terms of underwear, and always going everywhere in a diaper. I could theoretically run into a Walmart on any given day, and within $10 and 15 minutes, I could escape my padded predicament, and rejoin the world in big-boy underpants, but, there is no emergency recourse on hand at home or in the car, no 30-second fix to being in a diaper, other than going "commando", I guess, but that option exists for every able-bodied person, even the most incontinent. It just isn't a good idea. 

I also "trap myself" sometimes when I'm home alone - I'll go work in my office for the day, which is above the garage and separate from the house, in only a diaper and a shirt. I could run back to the house and grab some shorts or pants, but, it requires crossing the driveway, although I'm out in the country and it's a pretty private driveway. But still, there is some psychological weight there, and I enjoy the heft of it. Were I to find myself unable to function without a diaper on, someday, I'd be fine with that. But I'm not upset that I haven't "achieved" that yet. I love wearing diapers and I get to wear them all the time. So, I'm counting my blessings. 

• Like 1

I suppose to an extent, during the day at least I AM diaper-trained.  Sure, there are urgency and range issues and like @Little Sherri, peeing for me now is like starting on a bucket of popcorn (once I’ve started, I just can’t stop) but at the end of the day, I can take some control.  I know I can get through a medical appointment undiapered within the swim lanes of the abovementioned limitations.  I've not been diagnosed with incontinence and I would be questioned about diapers.

When I’m diapered though, I will wet my diapers semi-reflexively without really thinking about it.  Sometimes I realise I’m wetting my diaper as it is happening (without recalling forming the intent).  Other timesI find myself wet during the day without clear memory of how I got to be that way.

It does not however satisfy the only appeal I can see from acquired incontinence:  removing the “contestibility” from my decision to be permanently diapered and in a related sense, absolving me from being held accountable for it. 

For me I think, incontinence is a kind of deep psychological “hall pass” for permanent diapers.  Being merely diaper trained doesn’t tick that box.

I guess I have nocturnal incontinence now.  The bedwetting thing is accelerating rapidly to the point where I have to stop and think in the morning to deduce that it has occurred.  It's no longer noteworthy but instead my new normal.

• Like 3

Strange that you would raise this topic. I have been pondering that myself. 

I thought being diaper trained was the holy grail, best of both worlds solution. Then I started actually wearing 24/7 and have surprised myself by finding that apparently it's not enough. I don't know why and it was a big thing to realise.

Currently I go very often and very easily with little thought when diapered so I am at least partially trained. As for the no nap time leaks, I have wondered about that too as I have not experienced it, though I am not 100% sure I have wet myself overnight without granting permission first. I  guess time will tell on that.

I  am kind of hoping that diaper dependence lead onwards...we shall see. 

• Like 2

I've been working at home since 2012 and there was not any restrictions.  I'm now a month into a new job where I'm in-person.    I was slightly concerned that I wouldn't be able to wear diapers, but realized I could put a diaper under my pants, and nobody has noticed anything.  Our bathroom is a single toilet, so privacy is not an issue.

Based on what I know- I probably need the diaper.   I'm wet every day.  I usually know before I  begin to pee, but it is almost an automatic.   I do sometimes hold it, and pee in the toilet, but I'd likely need to go 3 to 4 times a day.  

I'm clearly diaper-trained, but I'm closer to that necessity than I was 2 years ago.  Pre-covid, I could go without protection and not even be concerned that I might have an accident.  Now- not so much.   But I still don't think I've crossed the hurdle of my brain giving the fire signal regardless of my padding.

I wonder if I were go without diapers, but still go ahead and have 'accidents' would those become closer to what it is like when I've got the diapers.  If I just peed my pants- I would eventually be condition to ignore my padding- and cross that hurdle.

@oznl My nocturnal experience is different than yours.   I purposely choose a cheaper diaper (Amazon Egosan- which SUCK!) at night, because most nights I barely wet at all.  I'm a fairly light sleeper, and most nights I wake up 3 to 4 AM and make a conscience attempt to pee.  Mind you- I rarely get 90 minutes of continuous REM sleep, and the wake cycle has zero to due with urgency.  Sometime I wake up strong urgency, so clearly that signal is not automatic.

Typically, my diaper is damp when I get up, but almost immediately I start to squirt in my diaper.  My routine is to fix coffee and make oatmeal.   I typically don't hit the shower and change for about 40 minutes after getting out of the bed.  The diaper that was partially wet at 6:15 is now fully wet at 6:50.   BTW- that is true even if I do my morning 'business' before that.   I don't want to do that in a diaper right before I go to work.

7 hours ago, DiapergirlWB said:

I am very close to this point.  Wetting is almost a reaction and not a thought when diapered.  I have to think about not wetting if i am in a diaper.

It always blows my mind when I overhear normal continent people say they are going to try to go to the restroom before going out.  

That means that that person can make them selves go on command and their bladder must already somewhat full. Two skills I currently seem to lack. 

20 hours ago, Enthusi said:

It always blows my mind when I overhear normal continent people say they are going to try to go to the restroom before going out.  

That means that that person can make them selves go on command and their bladder must already somewhat full. Two skills I currently seem to lack. 

That is really what potty training is all about, and the final stage of that.  The ability to initiate release before the bladder is 'full' is the same as filling up before your car is on 'E'.

I do have that skill, even though I'm in diapers.   If I waited until I felt a huge need to go- I would end up flooding my diaper.    Instead, I tend to have near constant release in my diaper- most of them are done with me realizing I was.  The difference now is that I have about a second between noticing the signal and stopping it- if I choose- which I rarely do.

36 minutes ago, spark said:

That is really what potty training is all about, and the final stage of that.  The ability to initiate release before the bladder is 'full' is the same as filling up before your car is on 'E'.

I do have that skill, even though I'm in diapers.   If I waited until I felt a huge need to go- I would end up flooding my diaper.    Instead, I tend to have near constant release in my diaper- most of them are done with me realizing I was.  The difference now is that I have about a second between noticing the signal and stopping it- if I choose- which I rarely do.

Have you started getting what any “invalid order of operations”?  I also refer to them as “unauthorized wettings”.  It’s this weird sensation where you feel your bladder release either at the moment or even a split second before you realize your bladder is full?    

honestly, being that sort of diaper trained is a goal of mine. while diapered i don't want to be bothered by little things like needing to pee. i'd much prefer to just let go and let the diaper do what it's there for. but also when i'm not diapered, i don't want to have accidents and suddenly feel a warm and wet sensation running down my leg or pooling under my butt lol. 

Edited by diaperguy85
spelling
  • Like 1
On 9/1/2021 at 8:56 AM, Enthusi said:

It’s probably just me, but in my opinion being diaper trained is the equivalent of being friendzoned.   So close but so far away!   

For clarification, when I say diaper trained, I mean that your body is conditioned to have less bladder control when you’re wearing a diaper (or you feel more confident in your diapers).  

I’ve got to thinking about this because I’m frustrated that I wake up dry from a 2 hour nap during daytime, even though I am usually wet 2 hours into nighttime sleep.  I’m worried this means I’m “conditioned” to wet at night thanks to years of being diapered at night, while I can’t be conditioned to napping because it’s so erratic. 

One would think being diaper trained would be the perfect solution because you can essentially turn on and off incontinence by changing your schedule and what kind of “underwear” you wear. Indeed this is perfrect for most ABDLs, especially those of us who can’t commit to 247 lifestyle.   And yet to me, this represents a form of control, which is the opposite of what I want.  I want to be stuck in diapers. 

On the other hand, maybe being diaper trained is a necessary stepping stone to successful unpotty training?  I suppose if you’re diaper trained long enough or you’re never out of diapers then it’s irrelevant. 

Also I want to emphasize that this is my personal opinion.  I’m not in any way meaning to judge people who are happy being diaper trained.  Again, I realize there are major advantages to being able to modulate your level of incontinence based on your needs.  Not everyone needs to be helplessly stuck in diapers to feel happy. 

TL;DR- Being diaper trained is theoretically a sweet deal, but because it still involves “control”, it’s something I try to avoid.

Yeah, I know what you mean and if I was in your position I would want to do the same thing. Being stuck in diapies always makes you feel like a true baby!????❤️??☺️??❤️????????❤️

Once I made the decision to wear full-time, there was never any question of control any more.  That was key to wanting to wear full-time for the rest of my life.  Whether I still have control of my wetting I don't know, but I'm never going to try anyway.

4 hours ago, Stroller said:

Once I made the decision to wear full-time, there was never any question of control any more.  That was key to wanting to wear full-time for the rest of my life.  Whether I still have control of my wetting I don't know, but I'm never going to try anyway.

There’s an easy way to find out… just go without a diaper for a day and see how it goes! 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Enthusi said:

There’s an easy way to find out… just go without a diaper for a day and see how it goes! 

But why bother?  It's risky and I don't care one way or the other.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Stroller said:

But why bother?  It's risky and I don't care one way or the other.

I so very much wish I didn’t care.  But I dunno, I have this need to see if I really need diapers or not. 

(Also, if I can be completely honest, I don’t mind having an accident from time to time.)

• Like 1
  • 10 months later...

Not me, I'm already diapered trained and I know I am only trained to wet and mess in my diapers. I know I can never be potty trained no matter how hard someone tries on me. It's gona be practically impossible for me. I know I have had adults, grown ups and big kids tried to potty train me but that all failed badly and i'm back in diapers again. It's why they no longer potty train me and instead diaper train me to make sure I use my diapers as intended.

1 hour ago, Germanium said:

Being supportive, accepting & encouraging is all I would want in my diaper training of myself

That's why I have people who know I am incontinent and diaper dependent. They are so supportive, accepting and even encourage me to stay in diapers and be in diapers. They even help me along with my diaper training and they make sure I am kept up with my diaper training. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Kawaharu said:

Not me, I'm already diapered trained and I know I am only trained to wet and mess in my diapers. I know I can never be potty trained no matter how hard someone tries on me. It's gona be practically impossible for me. I know I have had adults, grown ups and big kids tried to potty train me but that all failed badly and i'm back in diapers again. It's why they no longer potty train me and instead diaper train me to make sure I use my diapers as intended.

That's why I have people who know I am incontinent and diaper dependent. They are so supportive, accepting and even encourage me to stay in diapers and be in diapers. They even help me along with my diaper training and they make sure I am kept up with my diaper training. 

@Kawaharu

NOPE - I am NOT, and I think I understand where you're going. If you have trouble with potty training, the easiest way to combat that is to put you back in diapers. As you have stated in the past, you got put back in diapers at age 21 because of your disability and medical issues.  Being diaper trained means to me that if you have a diaper on, your body knows that it can use the diaper whenever it needs to. You are trained by having someone put you in a diaper and not allowing you to use the toilet, or because you can't use the toilet because you can't get there fast enough. Diaper training allows a person to use the diaper and not feel as if they are a failure. You are not a failure and neither am I. But many people think that using diapers is bad. I can tell you from experience, and you know from your own experience that using diapers is very helpful, can help you feel better about yourself, can help you feel safe and other things.

As you said, you have tried potty training many times, only to not be able to complete it successfully. You and I both know, that there are certain individuals that can be potty trained, and be successful, while there's others that regardless of what you do, you could potty train them all day, but they'd still end up with a wet diaper and not be able to get to the bathroom on time, which means they after a lot of hard work may not be able to complete potty training successfully. In this instance diaper training simply means that when you have a diaper on you use it. You can't use the potty that much, so your diaper becomes your potty, and you use it any time that it happens. Day or night, regardless of whether you're sick or well, and you have to deal with the consequences. Sometimes I think some individuals may not have the stamina to be able to deal with us being diaper trained or being able to deal with potty training, so they try to force us to train, when it may be impossible in the long run. The best thing for us to do in that case is not try to force the issue. If someone does not have the ability to train because they don't have the proper muscle tone or muscle control, then diapers are the way to go. Many people that wear diapers understand that that is their underwear, and they also understand that diapers are used, and using diapers is not bad, and as such people expect that you're going to use the diapers because you can't use the potty. The rub comes when somebody comes up to you and says that you are 46 years old, and you're an adult, and you wear a diaper, so therefore somebody tries to throw the you should be potty trained speech at you all the time, and that can get ridiculously monotonous,because you know that you can't be trained because you've already tried . You don't get thrown back into diapers at age 21 just because you have one accident : you get put back in diapers because it is easier to deal with than to deal with having to clean yourself up and be able to deal with the consequences . You know what the consequences are, so you know that you need to be in diapers 24/7, and you also know that you feel uncomfortable when you're out of diapers.

in my case in 2019, I started having accidents and I had bouts of IBS and diverticulitis. I thought that my struggles in January February March April and May of 2019 we're just flukes, because something goes through me and I can't get to the bathroom fast enough. As June and July happened, this got worse, and I had bouts of IBS and diverticulitis again. Because I kept on messing my bed or peeing myself, I finally realized that I needed the help and got it. Because of this, I made the conscious decision that I was going to see how it worked, and I used the diapers, and I would go to the bathroom every once in awhile and deal with it, but in 2020, I realized that it would be better to have a diaper on and be able to use it, because during the pandemic there were no public bathrooms and no public access to many buildings, so the only way you're going to use the bathroom is if you're in your own home, or you're wearing a diaper and being able to release.

Diaper training is necessary: basically what you're trying to do is tell your brain and your body that it is OK to use a diaper. This might take awhile, but once you're able to allow your body to do this, it's a lot easier for you. I don't know how many times I almost get up in the middle of the night and almost fall on my head because I'm trying to run to the bathroom. Having a diaper on, I don't have to run. I might feel like I wanna get there faster, but I don't have to run and if I have to use the diaper I do. I'm not ashamed of it and I'm not afraid of it, and I know that I have to clean up once I do. 31st using a diaper is as easy as letting yourself go and relax. You just have to get to the point that your body will allow you to release in a diaper. Remember you have all your safety locks if you are fully trained, and they won't let you defecate or pee in a diaper without good cause. Once you defeat your safety locks then you're able to train your body to just release when it needs to. It can be inconvenient it can stink it can be a pain in the *** but you can still have what you need.

The people that know that I'm incontinent and use diapers are the ones that I think I can trust. Sometimes I wish I had more people that were like that, and but I do have friends that I went to school with that I definitely asked that question one night and said what would you think if I was in a diaper and I had to use it? They just told me that it was no big deal and that they don't think any less of me because of that necessity.  In your case my dear, it is nice that your friends that know of your circumstance are supportive, understanding, and encourage you to stay in diapers. The problem is is that the people around us find that to be repulsive and disgusting, but they don't deal with what we deal with, so that doesn't hold water. I don't care what happens, and I'll tell you once and I'll tell you again if I wear diapers for the rest of my life, and so be it. At least this way I am in control of something that bothers me and I can deal with it in a way that helps me deal with the incontinence plus my feelings and I don't have to feel guilty. Guilt is one of the worst things that can happen, because it can be used against you, or shame can be used against you or ridicule or something like that, and what we need around us are people that understand our needs rather than to try to figure out ways to humiliate us and make us feel bad because we might not like to train or want to train or could not train. You are in diapers because of your reasons and your medical conditions, and I am in diapers because of my reasons and my medical conditions. I don't think that what I am doing is any different than somebody that is dealing with something that is a pain, and they decide just to go diapers 24/7 to deal with it rather than have to deal with a constant stream of laundry that has to be washed every week. During the time between January and June, I was doing laundry at an incredible rate, and I was dirtying underwear at that rate as well. In July, I finally went to the doctor and got some help, and then in August I was able to get what I needed, as well as to join here. Best decision I ever made, and diapers have helped me in so many ways and I don't care what somebody says. All of my needs can be helped by having diapers, and I can tell you that they are comfortable and crinkly and everything else, and this is like a dream in heaven because I don't have to worry anymore, I don't have to explain why, and it's just normal. That's what we need, is people that understand that diapers are normal, and there may be people that are diaper trained, but at least they are more comfortable about their situation and able to deal with it and not have to worry so much. Stigmas and other things like she said are probably from this 18th 19th and 20th century, and shouldn't be continued to be slammed into our heads. People that have compassion and understanding know that there are reasons why people wear diapers otherwise they wouldn't exist. People need to understand that there are people that wear diapers just like she said and that makes a difference and people understand that there are going to be individuals who like diapers: big deal they like diapers, I like ham, but I don't get chastised for it and I don't get looked down on it because of the fact I like what I like.

Diaper training is something that can be used to help you. You may lose continence or control, but at least you're wearing something that can handle what you are releasing and that is the most important piece. Just because you don't use the toilet does not mean that you don't have reason to wear diapers: people do have reasons and they are valid, and that is what we need to make sure people understand: each one of the people that wear diapers made the decision, and they feel that their decision has been validated, and they continue to do this because that is normal for them. I'm not going to walk into a place where I am not familiar and then find somebody that wears diapers and then turn around and give them a whole bunch of hell because I don't think it's appropriate: that is out of my league and out of my business control and I don't deal with telling other people what to do. If you wear diapers you wear diapers and that is it: and if you have fun wearing them or like them that's also a plus. People need to leave well enough alone and understand that diapers are not wake the potty monster that's going to eat you if you wear one, and the reason why people are more comfortable in diapers is because it reminds them of some place where are they don't have to be in full control of their bladder or bowels: diapers take care of that: sure it's going to stink and it's going to be a pain in the neck, but they don't have to worry because a diaper is there to help them. Diapers are helpful and that is the deal people need to learn to keep their opinions of negative connotations to a minimum, because people that use them don't need to hear that, because they've already decided to or there already trained to deal with the situation adequately.

There are a lot of people that I look up to, because they have the guts to be able to say hey I need diapers, no big deal move on. I also have a lot of people I respect because they do what they want to do how they want to do it, and they don't worry about what other people think say believe or any of that. They just do it. No one has to explain their actions, and no one has to feel like they're two feet tall with red face as they have a diaper on in their own home. Diapers have a place ladies and gentlemen, and people can be happy wearing them, look at me, I made the decision in 2020 and I haven't regretted it for one minute. People need to understand that stigmas are something that is part of norms and expectations and codes: whoever decided that it was inappropriate for people to wear diapers when their adults are over the age of four needs to go back to school, because all of these old stigmas need to die. I understand that parents probably don't want to be changing kids diapers all the way up past four, but there are people that need diapers past their childhood, and that is why they exist. We don't chastise some adults that don't have the ability to control themselves, so why should we chastise anybody else for wanting to wear a diaper because they feel that it is comfortable, because they like it, because they think it's cute or whatever. Let them wear diapers. It's not gonna hurt anyone else

Good Post!

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Word Edits
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
9 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

Being diaper trained means to me that if you have a diaper on, your body knows that it can use the diaper whenever it needs to. You are trained by having someone put you in a diaper and not allowing you to use the toilet, or because you can't use the toilet because you can't get there fast enough. Diaper training allows a person to use the diaper and not feel as if they are a failure. You are not a failure and neither am I. But many people think that using diapers is bad. I can tell you from experience, and you know from your own experience that using diapers is very helpful, can help you feel better about yourself, can help you feel safe and other things.

It's why being diaper trained, I know I can never use the potty no matter how hard I try and I know I'm always gona be in thick, padded diapers. I know that being diaper trained, I am not allowed to use the toilet because I am not trained to use the toilet. I'm trained to use my diapers, wet and mess in them. Being diaper trained as an adult baby, I know I failed potty training but also know I passed diaper training because I know and learn to use my diapers instead of using the potty like normal adults, big kids and grown ups.

Diaper training is necessary: basically what you're trying to do is tell your brain and your body that it is OK to use a diaper. This might take awhile, but once you're able to allow your body to do this, it's a lot easier for you. I don't know how many times I almost get up in the middle of the night and almost fall on my head because I'm trying to run to the bathroom. Having a diaper on, I don't have to run. I might feel like I wanna get there faster, but I don't have to run and if I have to use the diaper I do. I'm not ashamed of it and I'm not afraid of it, and I know that I have to clean up once I do. 31st using a diaper is as easy as letting yourself go and relax. You just have to get to the point that your body will allow you to release in a diaper. Remember you have all your safety locks if you are fully trained, and they won't let you defecate or pee in a diaper without good cause. Once you defeat your safety locks then you're able to train your body to just release when it needs to. It can be inconvenient it can stink it can be a pain in the *** but you can still have what you need.

Diaper training is necessary and part of being put back into diapers. When I was being diaper trained, I was trained to let go in my diapers and learn to work with and around my incontinence. It took my brain and body a while to get use to being in diapers and knowing that I don't have to stress out or worry about using the diaper. After a while my body and brain got so use to being diapered that I don't even think about it anymore and I just let go without worrying about it or thinking about it. All I worry about now, is if I leak or pooped in my diaper. Then I worry about how soon or how fast I can get a diaper change done. Since being in diapers, I never had to worry about running to the potty or using the potty because I know I am diapered and I can go anytime I want to.

Diaper training is something that can be used to help you. You may lose continence or control, but at least you're wearing something that can handle what you are releasing and that is the most important piece. Just because you don't use the toilet does not mean that you don't have reason to wear diapers: people do have reasons and they are valid, and that is what we need to make sure people understand: each one of the people that wear diapers made the decision, and they feel that their decision has been validated, and they continue to do this because that is normal for them. I'm not going to walk into a place where I am not familiar and then find somebody that wears diapers and then turn around and give them a whole bunch of hell because I don't think it's appropriate: that is out of my league and out of my business control and I don't deal with telling other people what to do. If you wear diapers you wear diapers and that is it: and if you have fun wearing them or like them that's also a plus. People need to leave well enough alone and understand that diapers are not wake the potty monster that's going to eat you if you wear one, and the reason why people are more comfortable in diapers is because it reminds them of some place where are they don't have to be in full control of their bladder or bowels: diapers take care of that: sure it's going to stink and it's going to be a pain in the neck, but they don't have to worry because a diaper is there to help them. Diapers are helpful and that is the deal people need to learn to keep their opinions of negative connotations to a minimum, because people that use them don't need to hear that, because they've already decided to or there already trained to deal with the situation adequately.

Diaper training has helped me gotten use to being incontinent and has helped me deal with being an adult baby as well. Even though I lost control of my bowel and bladder, I learned to deal with them being kept in diapers. On top of that, diaper training has made me feel comfortable with my incontinence and being an adult baby and being kept in diapers permanently. It's why now, I am not ashamed, humiliated, scared or afraid of being diapered. Diaper training made me feel comfortable, confident and proud of myself for being in diapers and being an adult baby. It made me feel proud that I can potty in my diapers and be part of the world. Even being diaper trained made me feel like potty training is worthless adventure to even attempt or try because diapers gives me the confidence and boost to be myself and be the adult baby in me.

• Like 2

Actual Incontinent people don’t have an expectation of wet or messy , when we wake up . Whatever happened well asleep will be contained . 

setting an expectation of empty or full diaper when you wake up is a fool's errand, because we don’t have control of the outcome , we wake up and we find out and then plan accordingly weather our diaper needs changed or not . And actually in my case I don’t even do that , as my aide monitors and changes me when I need to be .

so why not just be heavily diapered before laying down , when you wake up just accept whatever happened or didn’t happen . Because there is no absolute you will wet or mess , unless you plan for it to happen by taking provocative action before you lay down by fluid loading with something like a large caffeinated beverage and or alcohol fluid caffeine alcohol are all bladder irritants as is any carbonated beverage , similarly a rapid acting saline laxative will set you up for a certain outcome , of course in that case your guaranteeing the outcome you desire , an incontinent person wouldn’t be manipulating there bowel or bladder for a certain outcome for us everything is a losing coin toss meaning it’s always 50/50 on weather it does or doesn’t happen .

• Like 3