LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Have you ever been caught by a friend or family or coworker?

Lots of people say they want to wear 247 but are afraid of getting caught wearing diapers by friends or coworkers or family. Despite many many reassurance that other people aren’t interested and / or don’t care if you’re diapered, this remains a common worry.

I’ve been wearing diapers off and on for decades and 247 for years and to the best of my knowledge no one but my immediate family (whom I told) and abdl friends know.  I’m always prepared for that to happen and have contingency plans ready, but I’m still waiting. 

For those who have others who discover they wear diapers full time, what’s your story? Did it turn out okay? 

@Enthusi  I’ve been outted year’s ago by my brother!  I don’t remember how he found out but I do remember him telling a few friends.  

In the early 2000s I told my mom about my love of diapers.  Didn’t go over well but now a days she’s ok with me wearing as I’ve been having accidents in my pants.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Moochie said:

"You don't know what you don't know." If anyone knows that I wear diapers, then I don't know that they know. 

I think this best describes my situation. As a kid, I got "found out" a few times, but as an adult, I have had some near-misses or suspected sightings, however only one that was ever confirmed as an actual confirmed "gotcha" moment. If you are going to wear diapers all the time, everywhere, you have to expect that sooner or later, it might happen, and while you do everything in your power to avoid it, you have to be prepared that someday, it might happen. Here are the specifics of my experiences: 

- I went out with the dog wearing a big diaper - I think it was a Barnyard - under fairly light running shorts, early in the morning, never planning to talk to anyone, and I ran into a neighbour who wanted to chat. I was mostly worried about my profile as viewed from behind, so I walked away backwards as we said our goodbyes, then I turned around after I was a distance away and walked down the street, until my dog forced me to stop when he sniffed something, and I used that as an excuse to look back... and saw her standing there, watching me walking away. Not sure what, if anything, she saw, but it felt a bit weird. She was clearly watching me walk away. 

- I visit with a good buddy and his family a few times a year, or I did, back when international travel wasn't very complicated, and he has three kids. One time I was hanging out on his pool deck when his youngest daughter walked up to me and asked, apropos of nothing, if there was "such a thing as adult diapers?" THAT got my blood pressure up, because I was known to bring Canadian candy and other gifts for them, so my suitcase might have been a source of curiosity to them... and my suitcase had a bunch of diapers in it, and it was on the floor in their guest bedroom. What, if anything, they might have seen has never been confirmed. 

- Just a few weeks ago I was doing pool maintenance, thinking that I was alone outside the house, and I had a diaper on under shorts, but I wasn't being very careful about having my shirt tucked in and I didn't have a onesie on. I was bent over, testing the water chemistry, when I heard my wife's friend, who was staying with us, talking to her daughter from the deck above where I was stooped over. She had walked out onto the deck at some point without me hearing her. I looked back over my shoulder and said "Good morning", resisting the urge to check if my shirt had ridden up at the back. Once she turned and went back into the house, I reached back... and, up, there was about a finger's width of my diaper standing up. Printed diaper, too - I can only hope that from 20 feet away, it wasn't obvious what I was wearing, and/or she didn't care and didn't pay attention. 

- The one confirmed diaper sighting was at a Home Depot early in my 24/7 journey, when I bent over to look at plumbing fittings on a low shelf, and a guy behind me said something like "I prefer Safari's myself", and I thought he was commenting on the process of searching the shelves there - at our local store, help is often hard to come by. So, I said something like "Yup, this is a bit of a hunt, for sure...", and then he said, very directly "No, I prefer Safari's over Monsters." It took me a prolonged moment to process that, but then it struck me like a bolt from the sky that what he was referring to was Rearz products... IE he preferred Safari's over.... the Lil' Monster that I was presently wearing. I shot a look back, and saw that he was an older guy, maybe in his late 50's or early 60's, and he gave me a wave and walked away down the isle. One thing to note is that I live about 45 minutes or so from Rearz, so, inevitably, there have to be other people around here who know about them. That experience caused me to add about 10 t-shirt style onesies to my wardrobe, so there would be no more waistband excursions. As long as I bothered to wear one, anyway. 

- A few weeks ago, it was my onesie that nearly gave me away - I had thrown it on but didn't snap up the underside of it, then I pulled some shorts on, and went in to say goodnight to my younger daughter, and ended up sitting on her bed chatting for a few minutes. Then she turned her lamp off and I got up to leave, whereupon I realized that the back flap of my onesie, with its crescent of snaps, was hanging out over my shorts like a tuxedo tail, however it was dark in the room and I don't think she saw anything. Close call, though. 

• Like 1

If there's no hiding, there's no finding or outing.

While parents visited about two months ago, they stayed in the master bedroom. They put their clothes in the walk-in -- the same place I keep all the disposable diapers and a stash of rubber pants.

They made a point of handing me a fresh diaper every morning before taking a shower in another bathroom. They asked if I wanted to put on a different pair of rubbers. Nice not having to hide things.

Even showed them my supply of cloth diapers and onesies kept in the tall-boy dresser. Their reaction? Nice.

52 minutes ago, ppdude said:

They made a point of handing me a fresh diaper every morning before taking a shower in another bathroom. They asked if I wanted to put on a different pair of rubbers. Nice not having to hide things.

Even showed them my supply of cloth diapers and onesies kept in the tall-boy dresser. Their reaction? Nice.

Hahha, how nice, really cool pair of parents you got there. Lovely to hear, they really support you with that. 

My parents know and are cool with it, but i dont go that extent of showing them my supplies in detail.

Oh wait! I did have one small incident I totally forgot about.  A few years ago we hired a cleaning service that we routinely used. One time I came home after they cleaned to find one of my diapers (a medical diaper) on my night stand. I’m sure they found it when they were cleaning.   

They never said anything and nothing ever came of it.  

8 hours ago, Froggyfun said:

It’s nice that they are aware though because I don’t worry about my waist band sticking out when I’m home or about diaper silhouette or anything.

Omg this!  

My immediate family knows too. (I wasn’t caught, I told them when it was obvious it would be impossible to be 247 and incontinent and hide it from them). 

Im fortunate to have a close-knit open-minded supportive family. Even so it was extremely nerve wracking at first. However since then life has gotten so much easier.  For instance,  I think I mentioned in a previous post a few months ago my mom went to my car to help me look for my phone. I knew she opened my diaper bag and went through it because of how she left it.  I didn’t even sweat if for a moment. 

Very early in my diaper wearing experience and online ordering- I ordered some diapers.   I live with my brother and he recieved the package- and asked why I ordered diapers.  I forget how I responded- but we ignored it.

I had an interesting experience this week.

I live alone, but my brother came to visit.  I put my diaper packages out of sight, and into the room I thought I would be sleeping in.  He suggested we switch rooms (which made more sense) but my diapers were in the closet of the 1st room.  So I discretely took the case back to the room I was sleeping.  I went to work and had a garbage with used diapers next to bed- thinking it would be private.   But it used to be his bedroom and he went in to retrieve some records.   Obviously he saw the diapers- but never said anything.   I think we are in a don't ask, don't tell.

BTW- I learned that he had fetish for WHAP, because I saw magazines that he hid under the sink.  Again- don't ask, don't tell.

1 hour ago, Froggyfun said:

why did you tell your family? Like how weren’t you able to hide them? 

It’s just because we are very close.  I shared a room with my sibs and when I was a teenager (TBDL) it would have been impossible to go to bed crinkly without getting caught and I wanted to wear diapers so badly.  So I told them.  They were cool about it. My older sib confided in me that he is gay and so we respected each other’s secrets. (He’s out of the closet now).  As for my parents I told my mom when I was a teenager and I thought she caught me.  Turns out they didn’t.  Whoops!

With my folks, it hadn’t really came up for decades until a few years ago when they stayed with me for an extended vacation.  I really didn’t want to hide diapers in my own house. 

i have a few in my years of diapers. just family, no friends have caught me yet. 

first time was when i was very very young, like under 5. i snuck into my little brother's room during the night, put on a pull-up or diaper (i don't remember what it was), used it, and then promptly fell asleep under his bed (don't ask me what i was thinking with that lol). i was found the next morning by one of my parents, mom i think. i don't remember much else besides feeling embarrassed and diapers were out of my mind for the next decade and some years.

next time was years and years later. it was after college, house was empty (which was rare at the time) and would be for some time, so i took the opportunity to diaper up and putter about the house. i was in the kitchen in my bathrobe and diaper getting breakfast/brunch finished cooking and my aunt walks in the front door. catching me dumbfounded in the kitchen! she had the habit of popping in now and again to drop off this or that, and that day she popped in earlier than usual. sometimes it makes me wonder if she was checking up on me making sure i wasn't doing anything i shouldn't be doing. we hugged, chatted a bit, she seemed mildly suspicious of why i was robed in the kitchen, so i ran upstairs, rustling lightly as i went to get dressed. i'll never know if she thought anything regarding diapers, and i don't want to bring it up, even if she remembers that day at all lol

several other times i was "caught". i was home alone and thought i would be for hours, but a surprise visit from my aunt or uncle, or someone would come home early would cut my diaper time short. luckily, my hang out spot was the basement, so a quick strip and stash and i was presentable to my family once again. or i would just turn off the tv and lights and hide among the clutter that we had down there until i heard the door shut (honest to God! lol). so that happened so often that diapers actually became a source of anxiety and stress! and because of this, i went at least a year and a half not wearing at all! 

some time after that, siblings moved out, went to college etc, and house activity quieted down a bit, diapers crept back into my life again as a source of happiness and relaxation instead of the source of stress and anxiety they once were. i started wearing again mostly at night, and found once more what was missing in my life. also i got a girlfriend! lol long and short, after we were dating for a few months, she found a job in her field of study literally up the road from my home lol. she worked third shift and would stop in for a while after her shift ended. well, one morning, i was in my bed, wet diaper on, and she comes over! i wasn't expecting her that day, but there she was! she came up to my room to get me moving for the day. she hopped in bed for some snuggles and i'm kinda freaking out lol. i haven't told her yet at this point, and telling your s/o that you like wearing diapers while wearing a wet diaper is probably a bad idea! lol. so we come up with a plan for the morning, she pop back downstairs to get my laundry, i strip off the diaper, stash it somewhere and hop in the shower in record time lol. crisis averted!!

within a month after that incident i come out to her about my diapers, which she happily accepted as simply another facet of what makes me the guy she loves. years later, we've gotten a place of our own, we're still in love, and i'm in diapers as often as i want! 

• Like 3