LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any non-ABs that like babyish-looking diapers?

This is a stash I’ve compiled for an upcoming vacation (sans the Overnights which I’ve already used). Does anyone like babyish prints on their diapers even if they’re a DL (I have just a tiny streak of AB in me, nothing major), or am I the only one?

F7BD1E04-393C-417B-AE6E-DA316EC1BD13.jpeg

• Like 2

I think I've gradually evolved from predominantly a DL, to an ABDL. I grew up in mostly white disposables - I think towards the end of my diaper career as a kid, the diapers had just started having a print along the top at the front. So, initially, my preferences tended towards white diapers, which dovetailed with what I could get at the supermarket... lousy white diapers. Then, I discovered the existence of high quality ABDL diapers, and a lot of them were printed, some were not. I bought both... and I started liking the printed ones more. Right now I have about a 70/30 split of printed vs white (or coloured but not printed) diapers in my inventory. Right now I'm in a Rearz Lil' Monster. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, DLClayMongoose said:

This is a stash I’ve compiled for an upcoming vacation (sans the Overnights which I’ve already used). Does anyone like babyish prints on their diapers even if they’re a DL (I have just a tiny streak of AB in me, nothing major), or am I the only one?

F7BD1E04-393C-417B-AE6E-DA316EC1BD13.jpeg

That diaper stash looks very impressive!? I'm jealous! LOL!??? I'm an total AB. Those diapies really do bring out my little side!??❤️?

• Like 1

I'm a DL that likes some of the printed diapers.  My favorite is the Crinklz Astronaut.   I like the looks of the ABU Little Pawz and some others as well. 

Some yes and some no.
I like the print of the Overnights, and most of the Rearz stuff.

ABU barebum are quite kinda cute.
The tye dye mega max are super cool, every diaper brand should do a tye dye option.

Im not a fan of really babyish designs, but if the diaper is good its not gonna stop me.
I dont particularly like the design on the Camelots but the diapers themselves of course are top!

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Dubious said:

I wear whatever I can get my hands on.

I have used everything from pink to blue diapers.
As long as it doesn't say "baby" on them..

I second this. A lot of AB diapers are absorbent and suitable for all day use. I have my favourites but I don’t  really care what my diaper looks like as long as my pants stay dry on the outside.

• Like 1

Not really.  When I was in diapers for real and a baby, toddler and 5-1/2 year old bedwetter they were white cloth diapers pinned on with diaper pins and Gerber plastic pants over them.  Even when disposable baby diapers came out in the late 1960's and 1970's they were all white.  Pampers, Kimbies and Huggies.  It wasn't until much later that baby diapers started having prints on them. 

If you want to really get technical and start a debate, an adult diaper for an adult who wants to be an AB baby might look different depending on a person's age.  A 50 or 60 year old was most likely raised in plain white diapers either cloth or disposable when they were an actual baby and toddler.  Therefore, if that person as an adult wants to relive his days as much of an authentic baby as possible, he wouldn't go for diapers with prints on them, he or she would go with what they were raised in as actual babies, plain white diapers.  Those younger people in their 20's and 30's were most likely raised in the era of printed baby diapers like Pampers, Luvs and even Pull Ups and Goodnites.  To recapture their youth at their baby and toddler age, baby print adult sized diapers would be what they would want to be authentic to their past.

As a DL I do prefer white diapers without any cute prints, but I also know many of the store type brands are color coded by size, therefore I might buy a large adult disposable diaper and it could be light blue, tan or even green in color, not always white.  I do like the black colored Mega Max diapers although I have never had any, also the tie dyed ones as I grew up in the 1960's.  Can't wait for Northshore to make their Supremes and Supreme Light's in black and tie dyed colors.

The closest I would ever really consider as a printed adult diaper would be Rearz Lil Rebels with the skulls and crossbones.  Halloween is one of my favorite holidays and I think they are cool looking diapers for sure.  Two things.  I really don't consider skulls and crossbones as a baby print, like monkeys and other animals.  I consider them more of an adult print, something an incontinent biker dude would wear under his jeans and leather chaps while riding his Harley.  Second, when you really think of printed diapers, in my case no one will see them but me and my massage therapist who I go to for back massages every few months, and I'd never wear a printed diaper to a massage appointment, so with me it's a moot issue. 

How many remembers when they were babies?
Cause the majority doesn't remember anything, so the fact that they used cloth as babies shouldn't matter today.
I was told, and have seen pictures of me wearing cloth diapers, but I have no interest in wearing cloth myself. 

I grew up in the 1950's and because of my bedwetting and constant constipation I wore diapers, off and on, for a Long time. Back then my mother only used cloth diapers and she always covered them with rubber pants. People always seem to call Plastic Pants rubber pants but mom used the real thing. I remember how much it Hurt when she Forgot to Powder the leg bands and waist bands. Rubber was VERY Sticky and would pull the hair, on your (MY) legs, out by the roots. Did I mention that I was a bit of a spoiled brat and ... well ... I could Pitch a Fit pretty well? In my defense I was in and out of the Hospital for everything a kid could get and everyone thought that a clean diaper was a "White Cloth Diaper".

We've all grown and while I'm still a pin on sort of guy I do keep some Tie Dyed Mega-Max diapers handy (only because they work so well, really)

21 hours ago, Dubious said:

Cause the majority doesn't remember anything, so the fact that they used cloth as babies shouldn't matter today.
I was told, and have seen pictures of me wearing cloth diapers, but I have no interest in wearing cloth myself. 

Babies, probably not many at all since our memories don;t really develop until age 2 or later.  Personally, I do have a few memories around that age.  One I was in the living room laying on the floor and having my wet cloth diaper changed.  The second time was about the same age, around 2 or slightly younger and I was in the baby room laying on the floor while my dad changed my poopy cloth diaper.  As I wet the bed until almost 6 I have memories as a toddler or older in night diapers and of course, home movies when I was a 3 to 5 year old, some Christmas morning when my footed pajamas were so bulky I looked like I had a bowling ball stuffed in them, but yes, I do have a couple diaper memories around age 2.

Being a D/L coming from the cloth diaper era, I am pretty picky about what I wear. Non of the printed diapers really caught my attention, or have much appeal.  I am more performance and comfort oriented, but if it "looks" good....thats a bonus. 

I have tried many,many, MANY, brands and styles, and keep going back to basics...white. This is one reason I stick with betterdrys, they "look" great, fit well, are very comfy, and performance is awesome! Same with Seni supers that I use, though they do have those pesky purple stripes...

The only print AB product that I really like are the ABU kiddos. They "look" right, fit exceedingly well, are very comfy, and perform very well.... Win win all around.

In 2nd place for printed AB diapers are the Tykables overnights, same reasons,comfy, good performance, look...ok..but I just don't 'need' the printed outer shell, though it is cute. I also have issues with Tykables 'chassis' construction. The mix of pulp/ SAP has always been kind of ' odd' so they start to feel wierd after a while, or they get saturated...they just get mushy....which is a strange feeling, as opposed to how say 'Crinkles' feel when they get soggy.....more firm and 'doughy' than mushy....but maybe thats just me

Being from the cloth generation, I always have my trusty cotton prefolds and plastic pants...!! ?????? 

None of the ABDL diapers have ever fitted me, they are either too big, or too small.
I could probably fit fine into XL ABDL diapers, same way I "fit" into Large ones, I don't fit into medium.
But medium Megamax fit me nicely, so there is something wrong with American ABDL diapers... like they just used the measurements the fabrics gave them... cause they are using Asian sizes...
Sorry for going slightly off-topic.

I still wear oversized ABDL diapers sometime, cause of the soft plastic, crinkle and thickness.

I've found in my trying of different diapers that you really have to read the reviews. I use small magamax everyday but when it comes to rearz or little for big I have to order medium. Believe me when I say that the size chart will get you close but the reviews help me make that final call

On 8/17/2021 at 3:18 PM, Dubious said:

I know I was predominantly raised in cloth diapers.   I think my mom didn't use disposables on me until I was older, so maybe 1974, which is my first real memories.  I was four years.   But after that- parents started to use disposable diapers, so that represented babyhood for me.   Therefore- cloth diapers are not as good for me.

AB/DL is more  spectrum, than a straight binary.   In my mind when I'm in little space- I'm not even a toddler.  I'm an older child who needs diapers.   Does that make me an adult baby, or more of a diaper lover?  Does it even matter, because it's 100% my perception.?

I prefer straight white diapers, and that's what I'll usually purchase.  At the same token- my current go to diaper is Crinklz, which has prints.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Crinkle butt said:

I've found in my trying of different diapers that you really have to read the reviews. I use small magamax everyday but when it comes to rearz or little for big I have to order medium. Believe me when I say that the size chart will get you close but the reviews help me make that final call

I have tried about every diaper on the market, and only Megamax and Tena has the correct medium size, IMHO.
Still gonna buy some ABDL diapers in Large, even though they are slightly big, and medium don't fit at all.

I consider myself a DL....so I like diapers.....all sorts of diapers.  It doesn't matter to me what colour or print is on them.  If its a plastic disposable diaper then I like it.

Some of the AB 'prints' are pretty cool IMO....

• Like 1

For the longest time, I would have said I'm strictly DL.  But then the printed diapers started coming...  and at first could dismiss them.  But then I started seeing products like Fabine, then Crinklz, then Rearz... and I liked them!  And then more and more came and I almost completely abandoned the basic "medical" diaper (still use the Abriforms now and then and I usually bought more of the Bambino Bianco than anything else).  While I still have basic some white products, at this time the majority of what I have are printed.  I'm still say I'm not really AB.  I only started buying onesies and plushies within the past 10 years, but I don't role play or try to regress in any way.  I tried the bottle and pacifier thing once... just didn't really do anything for me and they ended up getting tossed.  I'd say I'm more "little", not "baby". 

I'm DL, my favourite nappies are terry nappies and plastic pants, i do like brightly coloured printed disposables, i have Tykables, Crinklz Aquanaught and Crinklz animals and also have boring white Tena.