LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Simulated Diapers

23 minutes ago, DiaperboyEddie12 said:

Not me It is either a diaper or not!  

I do sometimes, like the other day when I was having a no-diaper day... but that's also what led to me falling asleep without a good diaper on and wetting the bed lol.

• Like 1

The pull-ups I have are terrible, there's no way I'd leave home wearing something so unreliable but if it just needs to provide twenty minutes of protection at home then that'd be better than using a proper diaper.

• Like 1

No, I usually don't have to, because I generally try to stay stocked up on all my diapies and diapie types. I only order new diapies when I'm running really low on them, like when I 5 or 10 diapies left in my diaper stash. Having said that though, I would definitely use one if I had to. I really wish I was small enough to fit into toddler pull-ups, but then again maybe I am.? After all, I am 5'1 and I am skinny.?☺️? So my chances would be really good.?? Other than that though, I would try goodnites or drynites or even underjams. But I honestly, to tell you the truth I'm not a fan of either one of them. Primarily because when I was growing up my Mommy would put one of those on me whenever I was really sick and had diarrhea. They would never hold a lot of pee-pee and would leak often. Or they just hold one wetting. They would also rib easily. So yeah, I hated them quite a bit.?? Having said that though, like I mentioned in a other forum, if they make adult sized slip-on diapers I probably love those.?☺️?????❤️?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Do any of you wear not-quite-a-diaper substitutes when you can't wear a diaper. Like a pull-up you know you can;t "use" or padded briefs or trainers?

I sometimes can't fall asleep without something between my legs when I lay on my side. So I use a pillow....does that count?

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Huggybutt said:

I sometimes can't fall asleep without something between my legs when I lay on my side. So I use a pillow....does that count?

LOL! I don't think so!??

• Like 1

I mainly keep my diaper wearing to myself, which means for the most part I only wear in my room at night, or around the house and yard if my housemates aren't home. Every now and then, though, I will wear Always Discreet pull ups around the house when they're home. If anyone ever notices and asks, I can just say I have my period. It's not a total lie. I really do wear them overnight during my period because they're so much better than pads that come unstuck and get twisted/wadded up, especially if you toss and turn a lot. If I'm really feeling brave I will wear my Rearz training pants around them as well but only if my chosen outfit hides them sufficiently, such as a long, loose fitting top.

• Like 1

I only wear what I can trust and the Depends Fit Flex pull-ups have saved me from those annoying sudden urges that won't wait while out and about in the day especially while waiting in a line at a store or where there are no public bathrooms. I don't submit to a full void of course, but just enough to take the urgency away.  Nobody seems to notice them under jeans or even beach attire.  I've never had a leak yet. 

At night I wear cloth but I have never found cloth or disposables discrete enough during the day.  

Non diaper stuff, I have some training pants I like to wear, when in the mood....might also have an "accident" in them.., When ya gotta go you gotta GO!....its what training pants are for!!!! Right!!??

But, I like some "padded undies" in cool colors, or pattern or trim....

Much of this is driven by "mood" .... Which changes all the time. Want bulk, either cloth and plasticpants or a betterdry orr an Abena M4

Want pading, but something lighter, try a Seni super....

Want more "kids" like padding....ABU kiddos or SDK's

I'm all over the place.....but I have enough in my stash to cover what ever mood I might be in..?

• Like 1

In a pinch have used a towel folded twice (three times) and lined a compression or tighty panty brief in a loin cloth wrap sort of way.

Used and replaced as needed - certainly not long term without plastic moisture cover.

Requires laundry use as frequently as used just like cloth diapers

The bulge presented is not for everyone's fashionable wardrobe 

So you wear diapers -  hey ?

When I was a young teenager well before there were disposable adult diapers in every store (not that I could afford them anyway or even get to a store), I would make my own diapers with kitchen trash bags, paper towels or even put on 3 or 4 pairs of underpants and wet them for that diaper-like feeling.  Around the time I was 17 or 18 and had a job and car, Attends and Depends were hitting the market big time and I was able to get actual disposable adult sized diapers.

I'm wearing a pull up right now due to stomach issues.  Much better to be wearing these when I can make it to the toilet but I can still chuck them out if I just can't make it in time.

On 8/2/2021 at 12:03 PM, DailyDi said:

Do any of you wear not-quite-a-diaper substitutes when you can't wear a diaper. Like a pull-up you know you can;t "use" or padded briefs or trainers?

Well, I found pull ups good enough for me.  I'd wear all the time, but after about five hours they become uncomfortable sitting all day, too many folds and leak guards.  I am tempted to try guards or shields in underwear.

• Like 1
On 8/8/2021 at 2:43 PM, willnotwill said:

For a while I was working through  my supply of the "Because" samples that are useless.

I also have been known to use guards or even maxipads as a "reminder"

reminder to not pee?