LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I just realized that DD has an advantage.

Karens like the lady in this chapter are simply classified as immature and become babies and therefore they are no longer a burden to society.

Also practical to ensure that no one escalates too blatantly.

Imagine that would be done with the Karens from our world.

Arrest them and send them to DD because they are immature.

Not going to lie, I was hoping they’d just diaper her right there ?. I do love them putting a pacifier in her mouth though. 

My brother would’ve loved that chess set. 

18 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

I just realized that DD has an advantage.

Karens like the lady in this chapter are simply classified as immature and become babies and therefore they are no longer a burden to society.

Also practical to ensure that no one escalates too blatantly.

Imagine that would be done with the Karens from our world.

Arrest them and send them to DD because they are immature.

Haha yep. I don't have time or energy to write another story anytime soon, but hey someone please write a story where the toughest criminals in our dimension are sent to the other one :)

18 hours ago, BabyJilly_S said:

Thanks for the latest chapter, good luck in your studies for the upcoming school year. :)

Thank you!

17 hours ago, Guilend said:

Not going to lie, I was hoping they’d just diaper her right there ?. I do love them putting a pacifier in her mouth though.

My brother would’ve loved that chess set. 

Well it's Canada, you're presumed innocent until proven guilty, for real. She didn't wet herself, so she wasn't given a diaper, but she *was* unruly, so she was pacified ?

That chess set actually exists. Butchart gardens is a completely real place (the labs are made up), and I actually went there and played a game with the big pieces. Here's a photo sphere from Google maps of the board. When I went in 2018 (after the photo sphere was captured), the pieces were different (bigger and black and white)... they're half-filled with water so they don't fall over!

15 hours ago, Sarah Penguin said:

If only if she was not in a space full of strangerss. Mike should  cover  for her by poopping himself first. :)

Mike's not wearing a diaper... Plus, if a two year old sitting beside you was about to poop you wouldn't cover for them, now would you? Remember, "Littles are basically babies!" - every Amazon ever ?

Thanks for all the comments everyone! I'll try my very best to post the last chapter I've written next week!

54 minutes ago, DiaperedPrince said:

That chess set actually exists. Butchart gardens is a completely real place (the labs are made up), and I actually went there and played a game with the big pieces. Here's a photo sphere from Google maps of the board. When I went in 2018 (after the photo sphere was captured), the pieces were different (bigger and black and white)... they're half-filled with water so they don't fall over!

In Germany, there are such chess games in countless public places.

Mostly they are built up and you just start and sit down and wait for someone to join and then a game develops.

I've played against hundreds of different people.

There was everything.

People with whom I then met regularly.

People who were gone after one game.

I love such huge chess games

1 hour ago, DiaperedPrince said:

hat chess set actually exists. Butchart gardens is a completely real place (the labs are made up), and I actually went there and played a game with the big pieces. Here's a photo sphere from Google maps of the board. When I went in 2018 (after the photo sphere was captured), the pieces were different (bigger and black and white)... they're half-filled with water so they don't fall over!

The pieces are set up wrong with pawns at both the first and eighth row in the photo. The photographed position is therefore not a valid chess position!

56 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

In Germany, there are such chess games in countless public places.

Mostly they are built up and you just start and sit down and wait for someone to join and then a game develops.

I've played against hundreds of different people.

There was everything.

People with whom I then met regularly.

People who were gone after one game.

I love such huge chess games

Cool! I've only ever played with giant chess pieces twice - once on a cruise ship when I was 3 or 4 and at Butchart.

38 minutes ago, bje said:

The pieces are set up wrong with pawns at both the first and eighth row in the photo. The photographed position is therefore not a valid chess position!

Haha well, I wasn't involved in that photo, I'm lucky enough to have even found it on Google maps when I was doing research for this story... It's been a couple years and memories start to blur so I wanted to be sure it was Butchart where I played giant chess (and not Stanley Park or something)

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 18 — Baptism of Fire

Luckily for her, the rustling cacophony of the congregation flipping through their Bibles came just in time to mask Izzy pooping herself. Since I was sitting right beside her, I of course picked up both the sound and the slight smell, but we were sitting far enough away from anyone else for them to have noticed.

“Do you want to go get changed now?” I whispered into Izzy’s ear once the rude noises coming from her diaper stopped.

She winced and nodded, so I picked her up, painstakingly avoiding squishing the bulge in her diapers, and headed outside with her. She’d stood up just before going, so thankfully the change shouldn’t be too bad. However, since there were no changing tables in the church washrooms, I had to bring her to the car to change her.

“Why aren’t we doing this in the restroom?” She asked as I gently laid her down in the trunk of my SUV.

“The ones here don’t have changing tables. The sinks don’t have countertops either.”

I pulled her sweatpants off and gingerly untaped her diaper, but not before grabbing a handful of baby wipes.

“Isn’t that illegal?”

I wiped off Izzy’s bottom front-to-back, first with the clean front of her used diaper to get most of the mess off, then with a couple baby wipes.

“It’s a private building, so federal laws don’t apply. Besides, most of our congregation is too young to have kids!”

I taped the new diaper on her snugly, and flared it out by running a finger around the leg guards. I finished off her change by handing Izzy her pants, leaving her to put them on by herself while I bagged up her old diaper and disposed of it in a nearby garbage bin.

After cleaning my hands with an extra wipe, I picked up a pants-on Izzy, I shut the trunk, and jogged back inside with her, just in time for the congregation to laugh at another of Pastor Daryl’s jokes. I love how funny he is. I think his humor is the main motivation for a lot of people here to come to church!

...Moral of the story is: treat everyone with respect, no matter how old or tall someone is. Respect Littles and your children just as Jesus respected Zacchaeus. As Matthew chapter eighteen tells us, unless we become like little children, we will never enter the kingdom of heaven.”

Pastor Daryl paused for a moment to let his words sink in, then said a quick prayer for the congregation.

“That brings us to the end of the meeting today. Don’t leave just yet, though, join us for our quarterly game of Laser Tag out back first! Today’s match is a three-way battle. Left versus middle versus right!” He gestured at the three sections of the congregation, separated by two aisles.

Several people started cheering, and almost everyone made their way towards the back exit. I picked up Izzy, so she wouldn’t get trampled, and joined the throng. Outside, Pastor Daryl’s wife Lucia handed out laser rifles, vests, and safety goggles to everyone. I put Izzy down to grab both a Big-sized set of gear for myself and a Little-sized set for her. Equipment in hand, I walked her a few paces over to a less crowded spot, before helping her don her vest and teaching her how to use the rifle.

“Here’s the safety. When it’s up, it’s safe; flip it down to disengage it and unlock the trigger. NEVER aim above shoulder-level. If you shoot into someone’s eyes and their goggles aren’t on and working correctly, they WILL go blind, temporarily at best and permanently at worst.”

I demonstrated the safety to Izzy and she nodded. Next, I pointed to the trigger assembly and battery mag.

“Here’s the trigger, pull it to fire. The battery magazine is here. You can get around fifty shots off on every battery before you’ll need to reload, so you have two more spare mags on your vest there. Pull the mag release here to switch batteries, and just swap it for one on your vest like this. As long as you’re within our team’s spawn point, all your mags will simultaneously recharge wirelessly.”

I demonstrated it for her on mine, since her mag release was too small for me to get a grip on!

“Oh, and you may need to smack the side of the rifle like this to get the connecting pins to contact firmly.”

Finally, I pointed to the scope and stock.

“There’s a fixed two-times magnification scope mounted on your rifle in case you’re shooting further away, and backup iron sights for close-range fire. This button over here,” I pointed to it on her rifle, “can extend or retract the stock in case you want a better fit.”

“Cool, thanks! How do we know who to shoot?”

I led Izzy over to our team’s spawn point, marked with a red beacon. Both of our rifles, goggles, and vests turned red.

“The other teams will be wearing blue and orange vests, so shoot anyone not wearing red. The vests and gun will register a hit anywhere below the shoulders. The game mode for today is deathmatch, so the last team to have all its players eliminated wins.”

“What happens when you get shot?”

“Good question. If you get hit in the vest, your gear will turn grey again, signaling that you should leave the playing field. You can take a seat on the bleachers over there and watch the rest of the game. Keep your goggles on until the all-clear sounds, though. That’s three whistles. The start of each game is two whistles, and if you hear one long whistle, immediately engage your safety and stop moving.”

“What happens if I accidentally shoot someone on our team?”

“They’re eliminated, same as if they get shot by a player on another team, so try not to commit friendly fire. Oh, and if you shoot someone in the head accidentally, your own rifle will ‘grey out’ as a punishment and you’ll have to go back to spawn and stay there for a thirty-second timeout before your rifle will re-enable itself. Same applies if your rifle gets shot.”

Growing up, I loved going to my local range to shoot, and I liked to think that I was a pretty decent markswoman. I never had the opportunity to do paintball or Airsoft, though, so I didn’t have a clue how I would fare in a real-life run-and-gun game. I wasn’t given much time to deliberate, however, as the two whistles signaling the start of the game soon went off!

I eyed the circular battlefield, about five or six hundred feet in diameter, trying to decide where to go. In the center of the field was a little cluster of three watchtower-style buildings, a few yards apart from each other and connected by exposed bridges. The three teams’ spawn points were equidistant around the edge of the field. Everywhere else, the terrain looked like it varied from trees to light shrubbery, large boulders, and an open field in the middle of the battleground.

Out of the corner of my eye, I spotted a couple of Littles on my team running off to the right towards a group of trees, so I went after them. It being my first game, I decided to play it safe, and start out camping somewhere instead of running around shooting. That way, I could learn the dynamics of the game and characteristics of my rifle, while not being shot at!

I ran to the small grove and then between the trees, stopping only when I’d caught up to the other Littles. They had dispersed around the area, each having found cover behind a tree, rock, or one of the tinted plexiglass shields that popped up every fifty feet or so. As I looked around for a spot of my own, I saw that the tree in front of me had a large fork about twenty-five or thirty feet up. I gave the rough bark an experimental tug, finding it quite easy to grip, so I slung my rifle over my shoulder and started to clamber up the tree.

When I reached the fork, I found an expansive and nearly-unhindered view of the center of the battlefield. I steadied myself and unshouldered my rifle. Holding on to the trunk, I carefully unclipped the rifle’s strap, wound it around the thinner branch of the fork, and clipped the end to a carabiner hook on my vest. Securely fastened in such a way that I wouldn’t fall out of the tree, I looked through the ACOG-like sight to find my bearings and decided to take a practice shot at a wall of one of the watchtowers. Out of habit, I kept my finger off the trigger, resting it straight against the side of the trigger guard instead, right up until I was ready to fire.

My rifle buzzed when I pulled the trigger, and a thin but brightly visible red laser beam extended from the barrel of my rifle to the point on the wall I’d aimed at. It terminated in a red dot on the wall, and the beam disappeared less than a second later. Eerily, there was hardly any audible report that I’d fired, besides the quiet buzz of my rifle, which was more a vibration. I decided to try a double-tap to check that there wasn’t any recharge time between shots, besides the time the laser beam appeared for. When I squeezed off two more shots in quick succession, this time at a patch of grass at the base of the tower closest to me, I was rewarded with two more buzzes and a beam that was active longer. Interesting… I can hold the beam by firing consecutive shots…

I barely had time to register that fact and vacate my bladder into my diaper, which was starting to sag a bit, before I glimpsed my first enemy player. I wish I’d gotten a change before the game started! Unfortunately, she was running quite fast across the field, and she managed to get behind concealment before I could aim properly and shoot her. I realized then that since anything could block a laser as weak as the ones we were using, concealment and cover were the same thing on this battlefield!

Seconds later, I glimpsed a flash of blue in the watchtower furthest from me. I swung my rifle over to aim at it, took a deep breath to steady my aim, and fired as soon as the reticle overlaid an exposed forearm. I received no indication of whether I’d actually eliminated anyone, until the figure stood up after a moment, vest, goggles and gun now ‘grayed out’!

The player raised his hand for a moment, before climbing down the watchtower and walking off the battlefield. I cheered internally for my first ‘kill’, but quickly refocused my attention back to the game. The next flash of someone dashing from one tower to another was red, so I kept my finger off the trigger and instead just observed them. When he peeked back over the parapet, I realized, to my surprise, that it was Mike!

When I saw Izzy run off towards the Toadstools, as that little patch of trees was referred to, I decided to give her some space and autonomy and play like she wasn’t there. I opted to go with my usual strategy of immediately rushing to the Towers, scaffolded structures in the middle of the playing field.

I managed to be the first player to reach the Towers this time. When I got there, I climbed up the east tower and took a position behind a parapet, waiting to ambush anyone else that came over the top. A few seconds later, I saw a blue player summiting the north tower. I was just about to take him out when a red laser from the direction of the Toadstools greyed him out first!

When he flung his hands up in surprise, I looked around to see who shot him, and couldn’t see anyone sticking out from the trees. Our team’s got a ghost sniper?

After taking out another enemy player, this time on the orange team, I couldn’t see any more players from my position, so I decided I was comfortable enough with the game and my rifle to explore the rest of the battlefield. I still had plenty of shots left in my first mag, so I didn’t bother going back to base to recharge. Instead, after I unhooked myself from the tree and climbed back down, I ran towards the watchtower I’d just seen Mike on moments earlier. My plan was to meet up with him and see if we could cover each other’s backs. Midway there, I saw a blue laser beam cross the air, inches away from my chest. Luckily for me, I was running too fast for it to intersect my body, so my vest and gun stayed red!

When I reached the base of the tower Mike had been on earlier, I started scaling the side using hand- and foot-holds in the plastic faux-stone exterior. Halfway up, I realized that the shot that had almost eliminated me. I realized that I’d assumed that all the lasers would be red, but the beams fired by each player were actually their team’s color!

When I reached the top of the tower, I had my rifle at the ready, just in case the position had switched hands in the time it took for me to climb down the tree, sprint across the field, and climb up the structure. I checked that there was no one there, before clambering over the parapet and landing butt-first on the plywood platform with an “oomph”. My diaper cushioned my fall, and I quickly sprang back up onto my feet.

I peeked around a low wall at the bridge to the adjacent tower, where I spotted Mike crouching on one knee. I shot the wall beside him to get his attention, and he whipped his head around, rifle at the ready. When his eyes met mine, he nodded at me and tapped his temple with two fingers.

I saw a ‘NEURAL COMM REQUESTED’ pop-up from Mike, accompanied by two pips. When I accepted it, I could suddenly hear Mike’s voice in my head, even though his lips weren’t moving!

‘Hey kiddo! Shot anyone yet?’

Yeah, one of each enemy team.

‘You gotta prefix your thoughts with my name for me to receive them, buddy.’

Mike, can you hear me now?

‘Loud and clear. Was that you earlier, that blue guy on the tower?’

Mike, yeah, I eliminated him and an orange player.

‘Nice, that was an excellent shot! How’s the neural integration working for ya so far?’

Mike, well we’re communicating fine right?

‘No, I meant for the game. HUD?’

Mike, oh, I didn’t know the cyrano helped with the game?

‘Oh, you haven’t enabled game help mode yet?’

Mike, no, how do I do that? Also, I thought you never used neural mode?

‘Normally I don’t, I save it for we have a game like this. Gives me a nice edge and I like winning?

Mike, ?????? hey this is fun!

I saw him jolt at the flood of mental emotions I was sending him.

Mike, so how do I enable game help mode?

‘Go to [Control → Integrations → Game Help →Laser Tag] and enable it from there, or just tell your cyrano to do it for you. And please don’t ever DOS me with emotions again. It’s uncomfortable!’ He smiled at me.

Cyrano, enable Laser Tag game help mode.

I saw a pop-up telling me that it was now enabled. When I closed it, the regular heads-up display that overlaid my vision was re-populated with various useful features now available to me, the most important one being my newfound ability to instantly see where every player was, even through walls! Colored silhouettes moved about in real time, outlining players when they went behind cover, as if I was playing a first person shooter game with wallhack enabled.

When I aimed at a player, I discovered that a red targeting crosshair now appeared centered on stationary players and leading slightly before moving players. Using this aimbot feature, I quickly took out two fast-running enemy players, achieving the correct lead each time, even when one of them was running zigzaggedly from cover to cover!

Then, when I pointed it at Mike, the crosshair changed to a warning symbol instead. The final surprise of the feature came when a flashing yellow crosshair appeared on a metal can about a hundred feet away. Curious as to what would happen if I shot it, I took aim, pulled the trigger, and watched as my shot ricocheted off the can and eliminated yet another enemy player!

This wasn’t just tilting the odds in my favor, it was full on godmode, minus the infinite health! Well, the Radar-Lock feature, which warned me when I was being aimed at, basically covered that too! With Mike and I both essentially cheating, we carried our team to an easy victory. At the end of the day, though, I had to admit that it may have been more fun to play without the extra help!

===========================================================

That's it for now, folks! I'll return with more of Part 2 (we're about halfway through it, I think) around February 2023 by my best estimates.

I'd like to thank @BabySofia for helping me beta-test all the chapters of Part 2 so far, and for giving me motivation to write when the going gets tough. I'm more merciful than her by not leaving y'all on a cliffhanger though!

I'd also like to thank everyone reading this for staying with me through this long writing endeavor of mine. My philosophy in life is to try everything I can; this is my multi-year experiment at writing a Diaper Dimension story. It'll likely be my only completed work of fiction (yes I'm hoping to complete it!), so thank you for reading it. ???❤️

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2
  • DiaperedPrince changed the title to Your Move - Chapter 18 Posted [8/21/2022]
22 hours ago, BabySofia said:

Glad to see others are able to read this now! Hopefully we both get to typing more sooner than later! Great job so far! (and I don't believe this will be your only work of fiction ever!)

Thanks! Good luck to you as well!

I say that only because I tend to do most things only once. But who knows?

19 hours ago, Sarah Penguin said:

platypus game help mode  :)

Not sure what platypus is...

15 hours ago, diaperboymi said:

Nice job!!!!!  Take your time.  Can't wait for the next chapter ???????

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it.

14 hours ago, BabyJilly_S said:

Nice, such wall hacks ? 

As I said before good luck with school and look forward to your return.

Thanks, it'll be probably the hardest term in my college career. Quite a few hard math courses that I wish Stacy could help me with. Speaking of which,

5 hours ago, treasuresman said:

I love this story It is up there with @BabySofia stories in my opinion and will eagerly await the new chapters next year,

Thank you for sharing your talent with us

I'm honored you think that way. She's a great writer... one of the biggest reasons I edit for her is I don't want to see her masterpieces get streaked on by grammar.

Thank you all for the kind words and for leaving a comment in the first place!

On 8/12/2022 at 12:26 AM, DiaperedPrince said:

“You know, in my dimension, people like her are called ‘Karens’.”

Damn. You took away my comment before I could even write it! (Damn preconceptualizing, well-planning authors!)

PS: um...she was literally throwing a rolling tantrum in the grass? With her kid right there?

8 hours ago, kerry said:

Damn. You took away my comment before I could even write it! (Damn preconceptualizing, well-planning authors!

Hehe.

8 hours ago, kerry said:

PS: um...she was literally throwing a rolling tantrum in the grass? With her kid right there?

Isn't that what Karens do? ?

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

Omggg you really went to town on the tech in this part! Love it! (though I'll admit I don't really understand the chessplay nor the code since I'm only familiar with a bit of C++ ??

One thing I always wonder about with the DD, is how "normal people" can afford these insane amounts of technology everywhere - the stuff must have gotten dirt cheap... Though I also haven't yet read a DD story where the Bigs didn't make quite decent money ?

That Robin Hood VR fantasy was a very nice addition, too, changing things up a bit! 

But this Little racism in the chess club really makes me angry, I have the feeling Izzy is gonna make a few enemies when all the Amazons find out they're no match to her intellectually ... 

Once again, AMAZING STORY! THANK YOU! 

5 minutes ago, flowerdaddy22 said:

Omggg you really went to town on the tech in this part! Love it! (though I'll admit I don't really understand the chessplay nor the code since I'm only familiar with a bit of C++ ??

One thing I always wonder about with the DD, is how "normal people" can afford these insane amounts of technology everywhere - the stuff must have gotten dirt cheap... Though I also haven't yet read a DD story where the Bigs didn't make quite decent money ?

That Robin Hood VR fantasy was a very nice addition, too, changing things up a bit! 

But this Little racism in the chess club really makes me angry, I have the feeling Izzy is gonna make a few enemies when all the Amazons find out they're no match to her intellectually ... 

Once again, AMAZING STORY! THANK YOU! 

Oh, this was meant for chapter 12 through 15, didn't realize it only posts at the end of the thread... Can't wait to read the next chapters though! 

22 hours ago, flowerdaddy22 said:

Omggg you really went to town on the tech in this part! Love it!

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it :)

(though I'll admit I don't really understand the chessplay nor the code since I'm only familiar with a bit of C++ ??)

Honestly I don't expect anyone to fully understand all parts of the story, it spans too many vastly different interests lol.

Think about our world... just the other day I pulled a 4TB hard drive from one of the servers I maintain (it was dead and I have a bunch of extras so it wasn't worth fixing) and brought it to my Firmware course so the prof could disassemble it (thereby permanently decommissioning it) to do an object lesson with the class. 10 years ago a 4TB hard drive would have cost bonkers for a student to just bring to class!

23 hours ago, flowerdaddy22 said:

One of my beta-testers thought that was jarring and detracted from the main plot, glad you liked it!

23 hours ago, flowerdaddy22 said:

Izzy isn't superhumanly smart. She's good at playing chess though :))

23 hours ago, DiaperedPrince said:

One of my beta-testers thought that was jarring and detracted from the main plot, glad you liked it!

It was quite different, but I like it if stories explore many different subjects. Like, it could easily be turned into a nice subplot if Izzy enjoyed that kind of activity more regularly.

23 hours ago, DiaperedPrince said:

Izzy isn't superhumanly smart. She's good at playing chess though :))

Someone compared her to Stacy from Exchanged, and while your response to that made perfectly sense, now I can't unsee the similarities ?

Now I finished reading the last three chapters ?

I like how Mike and Izzy's relationships develops, it's wonderful how caring and respectful he is at the same time - Izzy really landed the best of both worlds! 

But how negligent of Mike to omit exit statements in his plant code! While the hacking capabilities he showed saving Izzy were certainly impressive, I now kind of wonder what Izzy would be capable of ?

BTW LOVE the game of laser tag! 

I already said it, but thanks for this amazing story! Also good luck with your math courses, and take as much time as you need to write the next chapters! Quality takes time :) ❤️