LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I've gone down a whole diaper size

I've pretty much always worn diapers in L (the two exceptions are confidry and the NSC megamax which I take mediums in).    At one point I screwed up and ordered a bag of BetterDry mediums  which have been sitting on the shelf for a while because they didn't fit.

Well, I've lost over 40 pounds since the beginning of the year and I tried on one of the BetterDry mediums this week.   They now fit!   In fact the Larges are arguably a bit too big now.

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, willnotwill said:

Well, I've lost over 40 pounds since the beginning of the year and I tried on one of the BetterDry mediums this week.   They now fit! 

Well done for that.  Bet you feel better for losing that weight!

• Like 3

I am super envious of you Will! Great job. I'd be happy to lose just 20 pounds. Unfortunately, I have neither the willpower to diet or the urge to exercise. Jogging used to be my way of staying healthy but after 2 new hips the doc says no way. Really happy for you. Keep it up. :)

• Like 1
2 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Congratulations!??

My diet was used to be 50-50 Good foods and bad foods but that wasn't working out for me. This charizard has finally joined a gym to exercise and changed his diet to Keto mostly. I just rewarded myself recently with my first 10 lbs lost with a steak dinner. Next goal which is much harder is lose a total of 30 lbs.

Then I'll do the same thing by rewarding myself with a nice dinner in town.

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, MegaChar said:

My diet was used to be 50-50 Good foods and bad foods but that wasn't working out for me. This charizard has finally joined a gym to exercise and changed his diet to Keto mostly. I just rewarded myself recently with my first 10 lbs lost with a steak dinner. Next goal which is much harder is lose a total of 30 lbs.

Then I'll do the same thing by rewarding myself with a nice dinner in town.

Great! I've also struggled with weight in my life, mostly due to depression but thankfully I'm skinny now. So believe me, I know how hard it is! Unfortunately I still have to deal with my depression though, but I've gotten better about it over the years. I'm proud of you! Keep up the good work!??

...congrats. I struggle constantly with my weight even though I feel I don't over eat at all. Probably doesn't help that I probably don't eat the foods I should.

Same boat... last year when I went in for my first doc appt in many many years, I was a bit shocked when they weighed me (I didn't have a scale at home at the time).  It was more than enough incentive to get more serious about it because it was far over what I thought I weighed.  While I haven't resorted to starvation diets or rigorous exercise (though that wouldn't hurt), I have still managed to lose about 40 pounds from that point.  I was well on my way to the next 10lbs, but it it's hard to break old habits, especially when it comes to food, so I slipped backwards a little bit.

Still not quite enough to drop a diaper size though.

I discovered that one time when I accidently ordered Small RearZ.  I was nervous because I thought they would be too small, but they were better.   I think that is the brand, because I still use M on Crinklz.   

Question: What is the ideal diaper size?    I know too big will leak at the edges, and is impossible to get a good seal.  I can easily fasten the smaller diapers, but there isn't much extra room.   I kind of like the fit.

I told my wife that I was going to have to get new jeans as the current ones are really baggy.   She said I might want to hold on to some of them for the "diaper room" joking about 34T as a pants size.  (The T toddler sizes include extra diaper room).

• Haha 1
12 hours ago, willnotwill said:

I told my wife that I was going to have to get new jeans as the current ones are really baggy.   She said I might want to hold on to some of them for the "diaper room" joking about 34T as a pants size.  (The T toddler sizes include extra diaper room).

My mommy always said the T was for tall. She's been buying me Toddler pants all my life.