LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

That was incredibly risky but I don't blame her... Was it smart? No.... Was it right.... Yes.

Honestly there's a reason resistance units should operate in cells.... I'm just glad Charlie is there to protect her from capture.

12 hours ago, BabySofia said:

Well my opinion on Charlie is certainly growing! ?

I'm glad to hear that! ?

7 hours ago, YourFNF said:

That was incredibly risky but I don't blame her... Was it smart? No.... Was it right.... Yes.

Honestly there's a reason resistance units should operate in cells.... I'm just glad Charlie is there to protect her from capture.

Liv is very smart usually, but she often puts her heart before her brains when it comes to others. ?

Aaaaand this chapter got 20 likes so I'll be posting the next chapter tomorrow. ? Thank you all for the lovely comments and likes!

Chapter 13: Livie

My eyes felt heavy as I drifted back into consciousness.

Struggling to open them, I resigned myself to trying to piece where I was using my other senses.

I recognised the smell, so it was definitely somewhere I had been before.

I felt the warm air coming from a nearby heater, so we must be indoors.

And then the puzzle was completed for me when I heard a familiar voice.

“What the hell happened to her?”

I’d know that gruff voice anywhere, it was Malcolm. I must be at the shop because my radiator at home was busted and I rarely went anywhere else.

Wait... how did I get here?

I pieced what few drifting memories I could together, and I remembered the coffee shop. Charlotte. Sam. The hot chocolate. The note. Charlotte must have realised someone had drugged me and brought me to the shop.

‘She was a good egg.’

‘Wait... good egg? Come on Liv, you’ve never used good egg as a term in your life. And good egg is an understatement; she saved you yet again by bringing you here. She’s at least... umm... a good chicken? What is the next thing up from good egg? Would it be a good chick or a good chicken? Or is it an entire different species? Or maybe the egg is a lizard egg! So a good... umm... gecko? Iguana? Dinosaur! Yeah, she’s a good dinosaur. No wait, that would imply she’s old, and she can’t be much older than me. Umm... a good... wait... why do I feel cold and damp?’

Before my milk-hazed mind could progress further with that train of thought, I was placed down on a sofa in what must have been my workshop. I could kind of make out the voices in the room, all of which seemed familiar. There was definitely Mal, Charlotte must be there too, and... Eve? What was she doing here?

Charlotte’s soothing voice spoke up.

“We were out on a date and I think the barista saw us help a little in need, so he must have spiked her drink with what I assume is breast milk. She fell asleep at the table and wet herself. I did the first thing I thought of; I grabbed her and brought her here. I didn’t want anyone claiming her because of her accident.”

“Thank you so much for doing that, you did brilliantly. And if she was a bit more lucid, I’m sure Liv here would agree.” Malcolm said.

“...Umm... yeah... thank you back there” said a timid voice in the corner.

“Sorry, and you are?” Charlotte asked.

“It’s the little from the stroller back in the coffee shop, the one you saved, you probably didn’t recognise me without all the girly stuff on me. My name is Sam and I’m an old friend of Liv’s. You both saved my life, and I really don’t know how to repay you.”

“Oh don’t be silly, you obviously didn’t want to be in that position and Liv wanted to help. What kind of person would I be if I didn’t help you both?”

“You’d be any other Amazon honestly. Amazons like you are in short supply these days.”

“Well I’m glad I’m able to help anyway. Now, what can we do about Liv?”

Eve must have rocked up and produced what I figured to be a nappy because of the crinkling.

“Liv will be out of it for another 10 minutes or so, she looks like she’s waking up now, but she may still feel groggy. And I hate to say it, but we need to get her in one of these before she has another accident. We all know what breast milk does to a little’s toilet training.”

Do we have to? She already went through this once recently, and she did NOT enjoy it. She’s gonna be pissed when she wakes up in a nappy again.” Malcolm said.

Thank you for having my back Mal. It’s just a shame that I have to disagree with you. Eve was right and I reeeeally didn’t want to shit myself on my work sofa.

“I’ll do it Mal, don’t worry. I’m a medical professional and I don’t think she’ll mind if I do it.”

“Thanks Eve.”

Charlotte was noticeably quiet, which I made a mental note of as I was carried over behind the curtain.

I could hear the others talking, but not very clearly as I was laid down carefully on the floor.

“Sorry about this Liv. I know how difficult it must be, and I know how you won’t want to wear this, but we both know it must be done.”

Eve was always so understanding and empathetic. It’s why I held high hope for Zoey, her little, because she really did want to help her get her old life back and would do anything to achieve that.

“It... it’s... okay... gotta... be... done.” I was slowly gaining my faculties as I opened my eyes to see Eve staring down at me.

“Well well, welcome back to the land of the living!” she said jokingly.

“How long was I out?”

“Well Sam got here shortly after you freed him, it didn’t take Claire long to pick him up and bring him back here. Sadly she couldn’t stay, but once he got here Mal called me and I came straight over to give him a check-up and see if I could do anything for his legs.”

“Sam... made it?”

“Yes, thanks to you. Although honestly you’re lucky I don’t put you straight over my knee for that stunt I heard you pulled. It could have been much worse than a day or so in a nappy!”

Worth it,” I smiled, “I’m just happy he’s safe. We need to get him back to his wife. Can... Can you do anything for his legs? Was anything else modified?”

“Shhhh Olivia, I’ll let Sam discuss this with you, okay? For now, let me just get this nappy on you and get you back to your girlfriend.”

I blushed.

“She’s not my girlfriend...”

“Oh shush. I see the way she looks at you. If she isn’t your girlfriend, she better bloody well be soon little missy! Very few people would have done what she did for you. I heard she was the one who saved you a while ago too. So whilst it is unorthodox, don’t let go of that one okay?”

“I... I don’t plan to.” I blushed, “Anyway, how’s Zoey doing with her treatment?”

“Don’t change the subject, but she’s doing much better, thank you. She’s gaining moments of lucidity. Small moments of her original self coming back. I’m hoping that eventually she’ll make a full recovery. Her physical recovery is a bit slower than her mental one, but we’ll fix that too. Right... nappy time. Sorry Liv.”

“Just get it over with as quick as possible please.”

Eve lifted my legs up like they weighed nothing, lifting my wet underwear off and discarding them off to the side. Keeping my legs up in the air, she slid a nappy underneath me and gently set me down on it.

I forgot how soft these cursed things were. Shame they were for shitting myself in, otherwise they wouldn’t be so bad to wear I guess.’

She cleaned around... there, and sprinkled baby powder, softly rubbing it in.  She brought the front of the nappy up and positioned it perfectly; she was obviously a pro at this, probably thanks to having Zoey. Bringing in the tapes to seal my fate for the next 24 to 48 hours, she lifted off my wet dress.

What happened next I will never forgive her for...

She pressed her lips together and rained down raspberries on my helpless tummy. And what was worse was that I couldn’t resist giggling like a little baby.

‘I’ll get you back for these Eve, just you wait!’

I giggled as hard as I could. Her relentless raspberries on my tummy caused me to flail about, trying to escape the humiliating and ticklish act. I couldn’t handle anymore...

I peed again.

Eve recoiled quickly, noticing the warm expanding nappy she had just taped onto me.

“Oh sorry Liv, my fault. Guess it was a good idea to get you in one.” She said, smirking.

I gave her the dirtiest glare I have ever given to any of my friends.

“Don’t give me that look, little Livie. Or I’ll shove one of Zoey’s dummies in your mouth!”

She stuck her tongue out at me.

“You have the cutest widdle tummy wummy and I just had to give it lots and loooooots of kissies!”

I pouted, slowly lifting myself off the floor.

“One more thing sweetie, you can’t go out there without a top on. Sorry, but this is the most normal thing we’ve got in the store.”

She held up a pink t-shirt, one that said ‘Mummy’s Little Princess’ on it. It must have been one of Zoey’s.

“Just you wait Eve... just you wait...”

She laughed. Darkness enveloped me as she pulled the shirt over my head.

Oh you’re in for it when I stop pissing myself.’

Eve picked me up and took me back into the main part of the workshop. Everyone turned around and looked at me to check if I was okay.

“Little Livie here woke up just before her nappy change!” Eve said, trying her best not to laugh in front of everyone.

Mal burst out into a fit of laughter. Trying to talk between breaths, he managed to look at me.

“Sorry kiddo. I know it sucks, but it’s still hilarious. And adorable.”

I scowled at him.

Sam was the next to start giggling.

“Oh don’t you start!” I shouted at him. He hid his face because there was no way he was going to stop laughing anytime soon.

Charlotte however... wasn’t laughing.

Instead, she ran over, grabbing me away from Eve, pulling me into her embrace.

“Liv I’m so sorry. I should have realised sooner. I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. I’m glad you’re okay.”

Her voice was soothing, caring, and protective as she hugged me as close to her chest as she could.

It was like a warm blanket had enveloped me and was protecting me from the laughter around us. It drowned it out until all there was left was my heartbeat and hers, both of us breathing deeply and enjoying the warmth of each other’s bodies. I didn’t care about my current predicament. I didn’t care about what I was wearing. I didn’t care about anything. I just lay there, nestled into her chest, taking every bit of this moment in as I slowly looked up at her, seeing her beautiful green eyes staring back down at me.

“Thank you...” I said to her with what seemed like the smallest voice I could produce.

She hugged me tighter.

We stayed like that for another few minutes before I realised that I hadn’t checked up on Sam yet, and I was dying to know if he was okay.

“I... I need to check up on Sam.”

“Okay sweetheart, but for now you are not leaving my arms.”

I nodded and she moved over to where Sam was sat. He looked at me, he had clearly been watching us the whole time, and he decided to introduce himself properly to Charlotte.

“Hi, I’m Sam. Again, thank you for saving me.”

“You’re very welcome Sam. I’m glad you’re okay. I hope you can always count me as an ally.”

“I can see why Liv likes you so much” he said, which made me blush.

“Oh don’t start Liv, I can see it on your face, and how you just were... you’re into her.”

Oh is she now? I never would have known!” Charlotte said, smirking.

She kissed my forehead.

“I never would have guessed, she’s so good at keeping her feelings hidden. It’s not like she goes around blushing whenever I’m around... isn’t that right sweetheart?”

‘Right. Add Sam to that list of people to get payback on. It’s a shame that nearly all my friends are on that list now. I’d add Charlotte, but... I mean... how can I? She called me a good girl earlier!’

“So, Sam, how are you? Did Eve give you a once over? Any other modifications? Will you be able to walk again?” I said, trying to change the subject as quickly as possible.

“Yeah, she was lovely about it. I was worried at first, as I saw her little and was worried she was going to adopt me.”

“Oh Zoey is here?”

I looked around, and saw Eve had gone off to the corner and was breastfeeding Zoey. I had to look away as I could feel the cravings come back.

“Yeah she is. Eve was lovely. No apparent modifications other than my legs, which Eve says could be fixed eventually, but it may take some time. No hypnosis embedded it seems, but that’s hard to check for. I will just have to be careful for potential triggers. I will have to potty train again though, I’ve lost complete control.”

“That’s a shame. I’m sorry to hear that. But you can do it. Have you gotten in contact with your wife?”

“Yeah, I called her. She was so surprised but so grateful for everything you did. The work you do here is a miracle. Honestly, so many littles owe you their lives. I heard that your friend David was going to access the legal records and change my adoption status so that I’m legally an adult, please tell him thank you from me.”

'Charlotte was now in on our little operation. Oh boy. I’ll have to have a talk with her later. It’s not like I could just play it off or anything, she’s smart, she must have some idea.’

“Hey, I’m just happy to help. I would hate to be in that position and I want to help as many littles as possible.”

“Well you know if either of you ever need help, even legal help, I’ll be there. I owe you.”

“Thanks Sam, we appreciate it. For now, just recover, and we’ll get you back to your wife as soon as possible. Once you’re home, lay low for a while. Will your ex-Mummy be able to track you at all? Does she know where you live or who you are?”

“No, she kidnapped me when I went on a business trip across the city. She grabbed me on the street. She knew my name was Sam but that was it.”

“Good. Well keep in touch okay? We littles have to stick together.”

“Will do. Sorry for ruining your date!”

Charlotte finally spoke up.

“Oh shush Sam, just means I get to ask out this little cutie out on another date!”

I turned to look at her.

‘Did she really say that?’

“How about... Sam gets going with Eve back to his wife, Mal takes over the store if that’s okay with him, and me and you go back to my place so we can have the rest of our date without any hassle from baby crazed Amazons or spiked drinks or anything? You can change that nappy back at my place if you want.”

I nodded.

‘Was I really going through with this? A coffee shop date is one thing... but... going back to her place? That was a big step. What would we do? What if it led to... you know... that. How would that work?’

Just as the thought train left the station; it got delayed by a kiss on the cheek.

“Come on Livie.”

Please. Don’t let Livie be a thing. It’s bad enough with Mal and all his cutesy nicknames he gives me. Baby Livie doesn’t need to be a thing. EVER.”

Charlotte would not let go of me as she grabbed my bag and hers, and took me out of the shop.

“Wave bye bye Livie” she teased.

“Bye bye Livie!” Mal, Eve and Sam all called out.

‘I’m going to kill them.’

“Bye bye wivvy” Zoey chimed in.

‘...Not her too!’

==========================================================

Thank you for reading the latest chapter, I hope everyone enjoyed it. Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading everyone's comments!

Thought I'd post it a bit earlier than I had planned today. Still planning on posting 3 this week, so the third will be posted on Saturday. Sorry, you're going to have to wait a few days for the next one!

• Like 27
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Nice chapter. Great that Charlie reacted so quickly and brought Liv to the store and everything could be clarified. I'm curious what's going on at home. There is variant I think.

Variant 1 (and the realistic one) they have a very nice date and a lot of fun together and Liv tells Charlie everything they do.

Variant 2 (and this one is actually just mean of me) Charlie tells Liv that she will always make sure that Liv stays free and Charlie protects her for being Charlie's baby when they are together and if she refuses she has just enough evidence to bring Sam back to his mommy, Malcolm and the other one in jail and since Liv is such a bad baby can condemn her to a perfect regression.

I think a visit and to Amanda in the future so she can enjoy milk without the after-effects and some of the other effects that she has with  what some of this high-dose little Foods it'll be interesting to see what  Amanda could do to protect her in the future     allow a little more control  mommy Dom

7 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

me and you go back to my place so we can have the rest of our date without any hassle from baby crazed Amazons or spiked drinks or anything?

Good for Charlie, you should never let a crisis go to waste. ?

This story has such a fun dynamic, because Charlie clearly wants to baby Liv, and Liv *also* wants Charlie to baby her, but neither can admit it! Liv is definitely flying too close to the sun these days, she's had two (three, really) attacks directly related to her job, not to mention the mall incidents. She's attracting too much attention and living on borrowed time. She needs protection...

And what better protection than a tall Mommy ready to throw down with other Bigs to keep her safe? ?

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

Nice chapter. Great that Charlie reacted so quickly and brought Liv to the store and everything could be clarified. I'm curious what's going on at home. There is variant I think.

Variant 1 (and the realistic one) they have a very nice date and a lot of fun together and Liv tells Charlie everything they do.

Variant 2 (and this one is actually just mean of me) Charlie tells Liv that she will always make sure that Liv stays free and Charlie protects her for being Charlie's baby when they are together and if she refuses she has just enough evidence to bring Sam back to his mommy, Malcolm and the other one in jail and since Liv is such a bad baby can condemn her to a perfect regression.

I love that now you're predicting blackmail ?

Thanks for the comment!

5 hours ago, the diaper mike said:

I think a visit and to Amanda in the future so she can enjoy milk without the after-effects and some of the other effects that she has with  what some of this high-dose little Foods it'll be interesting to see what  Amanda could do to protect her in the future     allow a little more control  mommy Dom

Haha, I bet Liv would love that! But she's got an ocean between her and the country in that series! But who wouldn't love to enjoy milk like that without any side effects? ?

1 hour ago, BabyLexie said:

Good for Charlie, you should never let a crisis go to waste. ?

This story has such a fun dynamic, because Charlie clearly wants to baby Liv, and Liv *also* wants Charlie to baby her, but neither can admit it! Liv is definitely flying too close to the sun these days, she's had two (three, really) attacks directly related to her job, not to mention the mall incidents. She's attracting too much attention and living on borrowed time. She needs protection...

And what better protection than a tall Mommy ready to throw down with other Bigs to keep her safe? ?

I agree, Liv really needs to be careful! But who do we know that could be a big strong Mummy to keep her safe? ?‍♀️

49 minutes ago, Guilend said:

Maybe Liv could talk Charlie into wearing diapers for a day and see how she likes it????

I don't think any Amazon would volunteer for that! ?

25 minutes ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

don't think any Amazon would volunteer for that! ?

That's where Liv's sexy whiles comes into play ?

4 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

I love that now you're predicting blackmail ?

Thanks for the comment!

I find that scary that you find that great. Now I'm really looking forward to the next chapter and how close I came to the thing.

On 5/6/2021 at 12:59 AM, Guilend said:

That's where Liv's sexy whiles comes into play ?

I'm not even sure that would work. Liv would have to offer something really special ?

20 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

I find that scary that you find that great. Now I'm really looking forward to the next chapter and how close I came to the thing.

Hey I didnt say I found it great. I just said I loved that you came up with another way for Liv to be screwed over ?

2 hours ago, Genossin said:

More More More please!  I loved this chapter so very much, Livvie must feel so safe in Charlie's arms!

You'll have to wait until Saturday, sorry!

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

I'm not even sure that would work. Liv would have to offer something really special ?

20 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

Yes that’s true. But till the story is told my fantasies will write it. If I didn’t love your story I wouldn’t even comment, but for me to start commenting outlandish plots or scenarios means this story is on the top of my list of best stories.  

13 minutes ago, Guilend said:

Yes that’s true. But till the story is told my fantasies will write it. If I didn’t love your story I wouldn’t even comment, but for me to start commenting outlandish plots or scenarios means this story is on the top of my list of best stories.  

I quite enjoy your outlandish plots and guesses ? and I'm glad you're enjoying it so much!

• Thanks 1
7 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

Hey I didnt say I found it great. I just said I loved that you came up with another way for Liv to be screwed over ?

Okay then I have misunderstood / translated. But yes my brain tends where it is even remotely possible in such stories to let something negative happen the worst possible event to imagine. Although I always find that funny. 

Chapter 14: Date Night

There was mostly silence between me and Charlie as we headed back to her place.

She was too busy focusing on driving back, as the weather had turned for the worst and it was now pouring down with rain.

I however, was just too shy to say anything.

Here I was, in a beautiful woman’s car, her driving me back to her place for either what could be classed as a second date or a continuation of the first one. I’m choosing to ignore the fact that I’m currently dressed in a baby pink t-shirt that says ‘Mummy’s Little Princess’ on it, which doesn’t even cover the thick nappy I’m wearing, whilst strapped into a car seat.

If I don’t ignore that... well let’s not go down that road.

We pulled up outside a small detached house with a beautiful little garden in the front. We must be in the suburbs now, which weren’t miles away, but definitely out of walking distance. At least for a little anyway.

“Is this?”

“Yeah, this is my house. Do you like it?”

“It’s gorgeous.”

I was too enamoured by the leaves in the small colourful flowerbeds being struck by the rain to realise Charlie had gotten out of the car, but I was quickly brought out of my trance when my door opened. I realised I needed to get out, so I lifted my arms out of the way so Charlie could unbuckle me. And of course, she lifted me up and pulled me close. She was still feeling clingy, which I can’t say I minded. She grabbed our bags, closed the car door and used her jacket to wrap me up to protect me from the rain.

Something about being this close to her... Something about her smell... her heartbeat... her breathing... made me feel... safe.

Charlie ran up to her house, quickly unlocking her front door. Once we were in, she shut the door and she let out a heavy breath.

“There we go. Safe and home. Let’s get comfortable shall we? Make yourself at home. Do you want a drink? Do you want something to eat? Oh... wait... do you want me to put you down? Sorry!”

She was just about to start putting me down when I instinctively replied “No. I’m happy here for another few minutes. It’s... umm... cold. And it’s... umm... warm here.”

“D’aww, of course sweetie. But don’t worry, we’ve got lots of time for cuddles you know.”

I blushed. ‘What witchcraft was this? How did she have this power over me?’

We walked through her house and she showed me her living room, her kitchen, her bathroom (not that I’ll be using that this time I guess), and her... bedroom. It was a typical cute little house with no particular style other than, well, cute. If you picture an apartment in some romantic comedy movie, it probably looks like that. Nothing flashy, just... homely.

She held me close as she struggled to take off her wet jacket and replace it with a soft cosy dressing gown from her wardrobe. She wrapped the front of the gown around me and rested her cheek against my head.

I could honestly stay in this moment forever. Sure it was humiliating being picked up and held like this. Or at least it would be if it was anyone but her. For some reason, she could do this and I just felt... loved.

Eventually she put me down on the floor in the living room and I was quickly reminded of my current attire.

“Ah crap. We should have picked some stuff up from my place first. I don’t suppose you have anything else for me to wear?” I asked, despite knowing the answer.

“I don’t sorry honey,” she giggled, “I hate to say it, but you do look adorable in that.”

Playing along with it, I posed like a runway model in just a nappy and t-shirt.

“Yes, this is exactly what is in style right now with littles. It’s all the rage!” I teased.

She giggled.

“Well I did bring some spare nappies if you need a change later, Malcolm gave them to me.” She said as she fished out the nappies from her bag, placing them down on her coffee table.

“Oh, wait, he did pack a dress. I assume one of your creations?”

“Lemme guess, it’s a dress for a little girl?” We didn’t have any of my more adult designs in stock right now, so it has to be. “Fuck. Trust me to end up wearing my own designs. The ones that I hate designing anyway.”

“Language sweetie, and don’t worry, it looks...” she lifted it out of the bag, “frilly? Sorry

She held up the cutest little pink frilly dress. It was one of the most babyish dresses I had ever designed, the client called one day to say they didn’t want it anymore. It was like a typical doll dress, but not an adult one, more like a baby doll.

“I’ll stick with the shirt thanks. I’d rather be dead than caught in that.”

But you could be my little dolly!” she said in a very infantile voice.

“Don’t even joke about that.”

“Awww does someone not want to be my widdle dowwy?”

She lightly tickled me.

“I do not! You’d have to offer me something pretty substantial to get me to wear something like that...”

I’ll keep that in mind!” she winked.

I had a feeling me and that dress were going to become acquainted sometime in the future if she had any say in it. And what’s worse, I would let her.

“Right, go get snuggled up on the sofa and I’ll bring over some hot chocolate and we can cuddle up and watch movies. How does that sound for a date?”

“That sounds perfect, as long as this hot chocolate doesn’t have any secret ingredients!”

I smirked at her.

“Don’t worry petal, all the milk I produce goes in the bin.”

“Oh good... Wait, you produce milk? I thought Amazons only did that when they get extra maternal around littles?”

“Well, yeah, umm... look... OKAY YOU LOOKED VERY CUTE IN THAT NAPPY THAT ONE TIME WEEKS AGO AND NOW EVERY TIME I SEE YOU I PRODUCE MILK!”

Now it was her time to blush.

Oh. Oh shit. Sorry. I do that for you? Is that a problem? Umm... I’ve never dated an Amazon before. I don’t know what to say or do regarding that. All my dates were littles and didn’t have that issue. Umm. Can... Can I help at all?”

“Unless you wanted to lose all bladder and bowel control, I don’t think you can sweetie, but thanks for the offer. I pump as often as possible and usually throw it away, sometimes I give it to some of my male friends with littles.”

“Oh okay. Sorry. I hope it’s not a deal breaker that I make you... you know.”

“Oh shush, no use worrying over spilled milk.”

I stood, stoic. She was frozen still, obviously awaiting a reaction to her joke. I would never give her the satisfaction, despite how good it was.

She broke the stalemate.

“Dated an Amazon? Is that what we’re doing eh? Dating?

Fuck. B-2. She sunk my battleship.

She hit me right where she needed to make me blush deeper than I had all day.

“I just... umm... poor choice of words... I... umm... didn’t mean it that way.”

She ran over to me and pounced on the sofa, lifting me up in the process and putting me down on her lap, kissing me all over my face.

“Ahhhhh stop it! Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! Stooooooop!” I couldn’t stop giggling.

She stopped just so she could tease me some more.

“An Amazon dating a little... it’s definitely unheard of. At least in this country. But hey, if you ask nicely I’ll consider it.”

‘Do I? Is this what I want? ‘

Before I could go down that rabbit hole of doubt, I thought to myself... ‘what would my heart say?’ And that’s when I knew my answer.

“Charlie... would you like to go out with me? Like, you know... girlfriends?”

“Hmm... let me think,” she pondered for a second.

And that’s when she kissed me.

This wasn’t one of her little forehead or cheek kisses. This is a full-on proper kiss. The kind you see in movies when the girl meets the boy in a doorway in the rain. He leans in and kisses her and she falls in love with him and then we all know that they are meant to be together. That kind.

Her lips touched mine.

Which to be brutally honest was awkward. The size difference between us was... I mean she’s like double my height! So her lips were double the size of mine! This is exactly what I was worried about! If we did date, we’d have to deal with this awkwardness regarding intimacy I guess.

She broke away from me.

“It’s weird isn’t it? I can feel it from you. You find it weird. Sorry.”

“No! It’s... weird, sure, but... I like you. And even if your lips are double the size of mine, I’m going to kiss them nonetheless.”

I leaned in and continued kissing her soft lips, pushing the thoughts of size difference to the back of my mind.

Draping my arms around her neck, I knelt on her lap and gently kissed her. She seemed to have also pushed aside the weirdness of the whole situation and closed her eyes, enjoying the moment between us.

‘Things were going okay! Maybe things between us could work out after all. Size differences won’t keep us apart! I just hope she doesn’t change her mind!’

It was at that point that fate decided to throw a curve ball.

Continuing to kiss her lips, my stomach started churning.

‘No. Not now. Anything but that. Please.’

I felt a huge wave of relief as I emptied my bowels into the nappy I was wearing. I was powerless to stop it, the milk from earlier had made sure of that. The smell invaded the space around us as the mess filled the nappy. I had just humiliated myself by shitting myself whilst on this girl’s lap.

I broke off the kiss and started to cry.

Stupidly, I sat back and ended up smushing the mess I had just created in my nappy. This made me cry more.

“Oh baby, it’s okay. We knew this would happen eventually. I’m not going to adopt you and this hasn’t ruined anything.”

I continued to cry.

“Babe, pinky promise.”

I couldn’t stop crying.

‘I fucked it all up. Just like I fuck everything up.’

For some reason I didn’t feel the fear I had felt in these kinds of situations previously. I somehow knew she wouldn’t adopt me, despite shitting myself whilst kissing her. But I still did it and I was now mortified.

And that’s when she did that thing she seems to have a knack for. She kissed me. She held my face and she kissed me. She kissed me despite the mess in my new, thicker underwear. Despite the fact that I wore a babyish top. Despite crying my eyes out like a baby. She kissed me.

And I kissed her back.

Somehow, the messy nappy I was now wearing had been ignored and we were now focusing purely on the intimacy between us. My hands were gliding over her skin, exploring every inch of her back that they could reach. I got closer and more intimate. She put her arms around me and pulled me as close as possible.

It was at the point she sniffed the air that things may have been ruined.

She lifted me up off her lap, breaking the connection between our lips, placing me on the floor, spreading the mess in the nappy even more. I winced.

‘Had I done something wrong? Was it awkward between us? Was the size difference too much of an issue? Did the messy nappy ruin everything?’

I questioned every little thing I could; trying to figure out what ruined it all. She got up and walked over to the kitchen.

Maybe if she doesn’t adopt me, she’ll give me a lift home.

Charlie was walking back.

Holding two cups in one hand and a nappy in the other, she looked down at me.

“So does my little girlfriend want her hot chocolate now, or after her nappy change?

==========================================================

Thank you for reading the latest chapter, I hope everyone enjoyed it. Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading everyone's comments!

Planning on posting the next chapter on Tuesday. Maaaaybe Monday if I get impatient.

• Like 23
  • Thanks 3
17 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

Very entertaining. I'm looking forward to seeing (or reading) Liv in the dress.

Half of me wants to say "Yes! Someone should commission an illustration". But then the rest of me says "no-one could do justice to that image".

Charlie has got to be hard to beat as favourite ever Amazon, although April in "Making the Best of It" is a close contender.

I think somebody may be getting cummies with her napppie change.... *giggles*

giphy.gif

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

Very entertaining. I'm looking forward to seeing (or reading) Liv in the dress.
I'm really excited to see what happens next.  

Thanks for the comment ?

5 hours ago, BabySofia said:

Somehow I suspect a blowout is going to force some time in that horrible dress. ? 

Oh I'm sure it would, but she hasn't had a blowout. Yet. ?

5 hours ago, Bluebird67 said:

Half of me wants to say "Yes! Someone should commission an illustration". But then the rest of me says "no-one could do justice to that image".

Charlie has got to be hard to beat as favourite ever Amazon, although April in "Making the Best of It" is a close contender.

Awww thank you! This made me smile so much! I would love art done of my characters, maybe it's something I will look into in the future!

And I'm glad she's so likeable! ?

2 hours ago, YourFNF said:

I think somebody may be getting cummies with her napppie change.... *giggles*

giphy.gif

You'll just have to wait and see! ?

5 hours ago, Genossin said:

Curious- what would folks say is the closest irl to the "crawlers" from these stories?

Probably the Rearz Omatsu diapers doubled? At least that's the closest thing I can envision.

7 hours ago, Genossin said:

Curious- what would folks say is the closest irl to the "crawlers" from these stories?

A friend of mine sewed something similar to a leg spreader into a cloth diaper and then used it as a cover.