LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

1 minute ago, AdultInnocence said:

Amazon hypnosis.

Also that person with the round glasses could be the person that put the nanites in Liv. It has been so long since she has seen her she may seem familiar but Liv may not be aware of who she is.

Oooh that is a really good guess. At first I thought it was just Madison but.... I'm seconding this

32 minutes ago, AdultInnocence said:

Amazon hypnosis.

Also that person with the round glasses could be the person that put the nanites in Liv. It has been so long since she has seen her she may seem familiar but Liv may not be aware of who she is.

30 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Oooh that is a really good guess. At first I thought it was just Madison but.... I'm seconding this

This was suggested by a couple of people. As much fun as that would be... ?

• Confused 1

I hate being right... That was effective use of bringing her back... I just hope Olivia can be brought back too... 

Glad you're posting often enough that we'll have a clue on the final outcome soon! My guess is Madison is about to be beaten to a bloody pulp... and I'm perfectly okay with that! 

I can’t wait till tomorrow 

I’m more interested in this mysterious person in the stroller then Madison. I know she’s toast at this point ?

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Eagle0769 said:

It's not Madison???????

Nope. ?

6 hours ago, Jayme said:

Hmm, the mysterious girl may just be a safety net. Or worse this is a Horrible Dream....

Otherwise this is getting very interesting...

You'll find out eventually. ?

4 hours ago, something101 said:

shrink madison down and have charlie and liv adopt her.

That would be justice ?

4 hours ago, BabySofia said:

I hate being right... That was effective use of bringing her back... I just hope Olivia can be brought back too... 

Glad you're posting often enough that we'll have a clue on the final outcome soon! My guess is Madison is about to be beaten to a bloody pulp... and I'm perfectly okay with that! 

Hehe thank you! ? yeah you won't have to wait long for the next chapter!

3 hours ago, SGTbaby said:

Ok I can’t lie I was wondering if Madison actually died or just disappeared. However that must have been a severe deep hypnotic implant. 

I think she wanted to keep it as a surprise for Liv just in case.

3 hours ago, Guilend said:

I can’t wait till tomorrow 

I’m more interested in this mysterious person in the stroller then Madison. I know she’s toast at this point ?

You'll find out more soon!

2 hours ago, AdultInnocence said:

I didn't think the mysterious person was in a stroller.

Yeah they're not a little and they're not in a stroller.

Chapter 67: Feral

I stood there as the she fell backwards.

I stood there as she lost her vocabulary, her balance and her thoughts.

I stood there as the love of my life drained away, leaving a helpless little infant in the body of my fiancé.

My instincts told me to protect Olivia first and foremost. But it was difficult to rein back the unbridled fury that was ready to burst out of me.

I wanted to destroy Madison. I wanted to rip her apart. I wanted to tear her fucking heart out for what she has done to Liv.

But looking down, seeing my girlfriend babble and point her hands out at me, wanting to be in my arms... I suppressed my rage and I quickly scooped up the crying infant that used to be Liv.

“Hey baby. Are you okay?” I said in my softest voice, trying not to let my anger show in front of her.

She babbled.

“It’s going to be okay sweetheart. Auntie Eve will help you. No matter how long it takes.”

I held her close and started to cry.

She could tell I was upset, but she had no idea why.

I looked up at Madison.

And she looked scared.

Good.

She should be.

As I stomped heavily down the aisle, my wedding dress tailing behind me, my fiancé playing with her fingers as I held her in my arms, the crowd stood silent. Malcolm and my Dad had blocked the doors at the back.

There was no way out for her.

Eve jumped out from behind Madison and tried to restrain her so she couldn’t run, but Madison caught her by surprise and threw her over her shoulder, causing her to hit her head on a chair as she fell.

Seeing Eve unconscious on the floor, my pace quickened.

I couldn’t run, I had to protect Olivia. I would do anything to protect this little angel.

But I wasn’t going to let Madison get away with this.

Noticing Claire, I quickly handed Olivia over to her, who started crying as soon as she left my arms.

“Sorry baby. Mummy has to do something very important first.”

I turned back round to see Madison quivering on the spot. She clearly hadn’t planned anything past regressing Liv. She hadn’t even planned an escape route.

Big mistake.

“YOU!” I screamed like a banshee.

“I... I was just getting even!”

“DON’T YOU FUCKING START!”

She started trying to back up a bit, stumbling as she attempted to keep eye contact with me.

I broke out into a full on sprint, letting my shoes fall behind me.

She quickly turned and tried to run, but it was obvious her injuries from the blast last year still caused her great pain and slowed her down.

I ran past the shocked faces of our friends and family, reaching out and grabbing on to Madison’s hair, pulling it back violently, causing her to fall to the floor.

I pounced on her, forming fists with both of my hands.

The rage flowed through me as I dealt blow after blow against her scarred face.

“Ha... ha...” Madison taunted me despite the assault on her face.

I stood up and grabbed her throat with my hand, lifting her up back on to her feet, before shoving her backwards into the pillar.

“WHAT DID YOU DO TO OLIVIA?” I screamed at her.

“It... it was a little hidden trigger word I was saving. Th....then I figured I could use it when I heard you two were getting married so I snuck in with the catering staff...”

I slowly crushed her larynx, causing her to cough and choke.

“FIX HER!”

“I CAN’T!”

My heart dropped.

“THEN WHAT GOOD ARE YOU?” I said, grabbing her dress and with all my might, threw her to the other side of the room.

She rolled across the floor before coming to a stop, spitting up a bit of blood and laughing again.

I ran up and kicked her in the stomach.

She kept laughing.

So I kicked her again.

And again.

And again.

I’d keep kicking until she stopped laughing.

And then I’d keep kicking.

Someone grabbed my arm and pulled me back, my leg narrowly missing Madison’s stomach.

I turned around to see my friend, one I hadn’t seen in a while. She looked exactly the same.

“She’s bleeding. Don’t let her win. Your fiancé needs you more right now. Go to her. This one will get what’s coming to her.”

As I stood there, catching my breath, trying to decide whether or not I should just kill this bitch that regressed Olivia... Our guests swarmed her and surrounded her.

“See. They’ve got her. Go to your girlfriend. She’s crying.” My friend said, pointing to Olivia who was currently wailing in Claire’s arms.

I nodded, putting my hand on my friend’s face and running off to the back of the hall where I heard Olivia crying.

“How is she?”

“She misses you. Even like this she knows she’s meant to be with you.” Claire said.

She handed me Olivia, and I cradled her in my arms.

“She’s a bit wet by the way.”

“Madison is lucky you needed me babygirl.” I said, looking down at Olivia.

Liv babbled happily now that she was with me. I held her close and kissed her forehead.

“I promise you everything will be okay sweetheart. I promise.”

“Charlie!”

“Huh?” I said, turning around to find out who was calling me. “David? What’s up?”

“I may be wrong, but I’m hoping I’m not. But I think Eve can help Liv! When she was in recovery, Eve installed a sort of failsafe command. Basically if Liv were to come under any form of hypnosis, Eve had a command that she could say and it would be nullified. Meaning Liv would revert back to her normal self... hopefully.”

“That’s amazing! What’s the command?”

“Ah, see... that’s the problem. Only Eve and Liv know it. Those nanites in Liv... they’re clever little buggers. They allowed Eve to install the command. Problem is they won’t let anyone but her or Liv use it. And as of right now... she’s not waking up any time soon.”

“How do we wake her up?”

“You can’t. She hit her head pretty hard. You need to wait and see if she wakes up.”

That’s when my friend walked over. She looked down at Eve then at me, adjusting her glasses on her freckled nose.

“Hey Charlie. Couldn’t help but overhear that you needed someone waking up. Give me 10 minutes, I’ll wake her up safely and she’ll feel better in no time. I just need some ingredients. Take care of Olivia, I’ll have your friend back up and running in a bit.”

“Really? Thank you! Seriously!”

My friend walked off and I heard people talking.

“Doesn’t she look a bit like...” I heard one person say.

I ignored them, I didn’t want to have that conversation right now. I needed to focus on Liv.

Olivia started pulling my hair that was dangling in her face.

I had put my hair up beautifully, but after losing it and nearly killing Madison, it was a mess. But hey, at least Liv was enjoying it right now. I played with Liv, keeping her distracted whilst we waited for Eve to recover. Sitting down on a nearby chair, I held her close and stroked her hair.

“Oh my sweet girl. I’m so sorry for this. But I promise we’ll fix everything. Hopefully Eve has the fix and we can get back to our wedding.”

She giggled and started waving her hands about.

“I wonder if you can understand me still sweetie. I hope so. Never forget that I love you.”

She started nuzzling against my breast.

“Sorry baby, I can’t. Not right now. We’re going to get you back to normal soon!”

Liv started wailing, filling the hall with the sound of a baby crying.

“Shhhhh... shhhhhh... baby its okay. You’ll be back to normal soon.”

Olivia’s Mum walked over and looked down at her now regressed daughter.

“Charlotte... I think you better do it. She used to get like this when she was an actual baby and nothing else would shut her up.”

“But... she’s supposed to be an adult! I can’t breastfeed my fiancé during our wedding ceremony!”

“Honey, look, she needs you right now, she needs to feel safe and protected. And that will give her that feeling. Look, I’m her mother. I don’t want to see her breastfeeding in front of all these people on her wedding day either, but it’s either that or she’s going to keep crying.”

“Fine. But if there is a chance we can get her back to normal soon, I don’t want to feed her normally. Pass me my bag will you please Mary?”

She rushed over to the bench where my bag was, handing it to me.

I rummaged around my bag whilst gently rocking Olivia in my arm, trying to find the pills Eve gave us. Finding one, I popped one in my mouth and waited 30 seconds. Pulling down the front of my dress, I quickly got Liv to latch on and she settled down, happily nursing from my breast.

“See. That’s better. And then we’ll get her back to normal if what your friend said is true.”

“Thanks Mary. I’m surprised you’re not over there getting a few kicks in at Madison.”

“What good would that do? My daughter is here. She needs love and care right now. Madison will get what’s coming to her eventually. They’ve already restrained her in the back.”

I smiled and thought about what punishment best fit my ex after what she had done to Olivia.

I relaxed and continued to nurse Liv, who had relaxed and settled down.

“Charlie? Eve’s coming to!” David shouted over.

As I sat there, nursing my mentally regressed fiancé, I looked at Eve as she slowly got up, clutching at her head.

“Jeez my head hurts.”

“Yeah, that’ll clear up soon. I’m just glad I could find some of that root out back.” My friend helped her up to her feet.

“Thanks? I guess? And you are?”

“A friend of Charlie’s.”

“Charlie! Oh shit!”

Eve turned around quickly and saw Liv in my arms, being nursed.

“Charlie, say your safeword! It’s been ten minutes right?”

“Gumdrop? Why?”

Olivia started stirring in my arms. Her eyes shot open.

“Well this has got to be the worst timing ever...” Olivia said, her cheeks turning red as she lay in front of my exposed breast.

“So you could understand everything going on?” I asked, looking at my girlfriend who was now completely back to normal and sat on her own chair.

“Yup. It was like I was locked in my own head, unable to control my body. It was terrifying. But I felt safe when I was with you. I knew things would be okay.”

“Eve, I thought you and Liv were the only one with access to the nanites and keywords?” I asked, turning around to Eve.

“I told you, the nanites are clever. They needed ten minutes to detect the attack and the effect it had, then the keyword would revert her back to her previous state before the change. They trust me, but I needed to know if they would allow you to say it, being her fiancé and all. That’s why I told you to say it. If it hadn’t worked, I would have said the word myself.”

“But why didn’t you tell us about this?”

“I told Liv to tell you...”

“Oh... yeah... that...” Liv looked down at her feet, avoiding eye contact with me.

“And you failed to tell me this important detail?”

“Umm... maybe... I was a little preoccupied with going home! I’m sorry!”

“Oh just you wait little missy. You’re in for it when we get home. First... we need to finish getting married!”

“You still want to, despite everything that’s gone on?” she asked, blushing.

“I told you baby, nothing will stop us from being together. Madison’s fate can wait. We’re going to get married.”

“Madison is still alive? I saw the beating you gave her!”

“You needed me. That was infinitely more important. We can deal with her later.”

Mal ran over.

“She’s restrained and gagged. Everyone is happy to get back to the ceremony if you two are still going ahead with it?”

“Of course.” We said in unison, smiling at each other.

“Don’t go getting all cutesy after all that. Charlie, you scared the shit out of us, we thought you were going to kill her!”

“There’s still time...” I said, smiling.

The hall filled up again, people had calmed down and found their seats again. Malcolm, Claire and John had fixed up the hall whilst people were outside, putting the chairs back in place and cleaning up the blood.

“Right. Sorry for that. I hope everyone is okay now.” Said the officiant. “So... if everyone is ready, let’s try this again shall we?” she smiled at Liv and me.

Looking at my fiancé, I couldn’t believe how protective and feral I went when she was threatened. And I vowed to myself to never let another soul hurt my Olivia.

I smiled, looking down at the chair she had dragged over and stood on, telling me she ‘wanted to be on similar terms’ or some nonsense. I’m not going to complain, makes it easier for me to kiss her. And oh my god I wanted to kiss her so badly.

We had agreed that we would leave the vows for the reception. We didn’t want  to risk anything else happening at this ceremony and we were desperate to be married. So we opted for the simple ceremony this time.

“Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today in the presence of these witnesses, to join Charlotte Freya Williams...”

I smiled at Liv, winking again.

“...and Olivia Elise Clarke...”

She winked back again.

“...in matrimony, which is commended to be honorable among all; and therefore is not by any to be entered into unadvisedly or lightly, but reverently, discreetly, advisedly and solemnly. Into this estate these two persons present now come to be joined. Now if you’ll excuse me, I don’t think anyone else here objects and I don’t think we could go through anything like that again. So how about we skip that bit?”

Everyone laughed.

“And seeing as these two are keen to get married, they’ve opted for the very short version. So... Charlotte Freya Williams, do you take Olivia Elise Clarke to be your wife? Do you promise to love, honour, cherish, and protect her, forsaking all others, and holding only unto her forevermore?”

“I do.” I said, my heart beating a mile a minute, putting the ring on Olivia’s finger carefully.

“And do you Olivia Elise Clarke, take Charlotte Freya Williams to be your wife? Do you promise to love, honour, cherish, and protect her, forsaking all others, and holding only unto her forevermore?”

“I do.” She said with that cute little smile she does when she’s happy, putting the ring she had onto my finger.

“And now by the power vested in me, I declare you wife and wife. You may kiss the bride.”

I cupped her face with both of my hands, kissing her softly on her lips.

We had finally done it.

We were married.

==========================================================

I hope everyone enjoyed the latest chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Don't forget, my Patreon is up and running now, with the first ten chapters available already of my new story, Witch in Training (Links below to both). It also gives access to my Discord server! Next chapter of Witch in Training on Sunday for both forum and Patreon. And a big thank you to all my patrons for their support ❤️

Next chapter Monday! What fate will befall Madison?

• Like 19
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

All praise to these ingenious little nanites.

An exciting chapter.

I'm really excited to see what Madison gets.

But who the hell is this friend of Charlie's and why was she able to bring Eva back to consciousness so quickly.

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

An exciting chapter.

But who the hell is this friend of Charlie's and why was she able to bring Eva back to consciousness so quickly.

The mystery continues....

I'm like people in the audience recognize her why can't we know!!!

I had a feeling that the wedding was only interrupted and was going to continue. They had become way to resilient to let something ruin their plans, even if it was Madison using a trigger phrase. I wonder if the nanites recognized what caused it and removed that trigger from being able to work again. If not Charlie sure could tease her with it but I highly doubt she would ever do that.

Could this friend be the Amazon who liked to play baby?

And who does she look like maybe even Madison in the worst case?

Oh god this is so exciting.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Emily Ruby Rose said:

YAY OLIVIA WAS SAVED. THE BITCH GOT WHAT WHAT COMING TO HER. AND THEY GOT MARRIED!!!! yay im so happy now im crying tears of joy. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ 

?

3 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

An exciting chapter.

You'll find out Madison's fate on Monday. You'll find out the friend's identity soon. ?

2 hours ago, AdultInnocence said:

The mystery continues....

I'm like people in the audience recognize her why can't we know!!!

I had a feeling that the wedding was only interrupted and was going to continue. They had become way to resilient to let something ruin their plans, even if it was Madison using a trigger phrase. I wonder if the nanites recognized what caused it and removed that trigger from being able to work again. If not Charlie sure could tease her with it but I highly doubt she would ever do that.

I think I explained it in a previous chapter, that they learn what affected her, fix her, then prevent it from working again, creating an immunity to that specific hypnosis. Doesn't mean she's immune to hypnosis completely, she'll still have to be careful, but she's safe once brought back.

As for the friend... it'll be Tuesday or Thursday when you find out...

1 hour ago, Moon3ye said:

Could this friend be the Amazon who liked to play baby?

And who does she look like maybe even Madison in the worst case?

Oh god this is so exciting.

I love how this close to the end, everyones focused on this mystery. Genuinely wasn't expecting people to be this interested until the actual reveal, but it makes me happy people are! I love seeing everyones (wrong) guesses. There are a few hints given already ?

29 minutes ago, TerranV said:

Well Madison's lucky it was fixable after all. Now she's only mostly screwed.

Still, I don't think she's going to get off with just a slap on the wrist ?

I can’t wait till the next couple of chapters. Just to see what happens to Madison and to find out who this mysterious woman is. I bet it’s Charlie’s ex adult baby? Can’t wait to find out. 

26 minutes ago, Guilend said:

I can’t wait till the next couple of chapters. Just to see what happens to Madison and to find out who this mysterious woman is. I bet it’s Charlie’s ex adult baby? Can’t wait to find out. 

You'll have to wait and see ? I don't think anyone is going to get it until the reveal.

24 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

I'm curious if they're going to get their own form of justice with Madison or they'll turn her over to the authorities... glad that worked. 

I don't think the authorities would be very helpful... ???

6 minutes ago, TerranV said:

Getting the shit kicked out of her was the slap on the wrist. I'm sure there's more to come.

Oh yes. ?

4 minutes ago, Eagle0769 said:

I'm confused it is Madison it isn't Madison whats the deal? :-l

Huh? The mystery woman isn't Madison. This was made clear. Madison crashed the wedding and regressed Liv. The mystery woman was a guest and invited to the wedding, and helped Eve recover. I don't understand the issue?

8 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

As for the friend... it'll be Tuesday or Thursday when you find out...

Going to borrow ? for that comment!

7 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

Huh? The mystery woman isn't Madison. This was made clear. Madison crashed the wedding and regressed Liv. The mystery woman was a guest and invited to the wedding, and helped Eve recover. I don't understand the issue?

I think it had to do with all the comments and the different things going on at the same time.