LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just finished the two chapters. It was a happy sad, with a little bit of watery eyes.

I almost wonder if Charlie planned for Alice to visit so Liv could see how she would react to seeing Alice treated like a baby.

Only so much healing can be done away from home away from the person special in your life.

Chapter 55: Cookies

I was in the corridor again.

The number of times I visited this place increased since I was taken.

Even in hospital I visited here every night in my dreams.

Over time, as I healed, the darkness in the corridor took longer and longer to reach me, to consume me. At first it swallowed me up before I could even see the doors, but these days I could at least reach the two doors at the end of the corridor.

Tonight felt different though.

I walked down the corridor, looking at the same pictures on the walls, the ones with all the littles being regressed. I ignored them and carried on forward.

I could feel the darkness encroaching from behind, but I pushed through the fear and focused on the other end.

The closer and closer I got... the more I realised something had changed.

Gone were the pair of doors, one representing my baby side and one representing my adult side. Instead, there was just one door in the middle of where the two should have been. It had a sign on it.

I looked behind and saw the darkness speeding up, consuming the corridor as it raced towards me.

Running at full speed towards the door, I crashed into it, falling back onto my butt.

Looking up at the door, I could now read the sign clearly.

‘Olivia ‘Livie’ Clarke’

I pushed myself up, pushing the door open and running through, shutting it behind me.

The darkness outside crashed against the door, slamming what I could only assume were fists against the wood. But the door didn’t budge.

I waited and waited, hoping that the door wouldn’t collapse.

Then there was silence.

Turning around to see just what door I had entered, I could see essences of both rooms from previous visits. Whenever I had visited in the past, one door had a nursery in it, whilst the other was my bedroom from my apartment.

This time it was like they had merged. Stuffies lined my normal bed, but there was also a crib on the other side of the room. A wardrobe full of both adult and baby clothing, all in my size, was positioned against the wall.

A little-sized kitchen was in the corner, with a similar sized dining table. But at the end of the table sat a highchair that was also sized for me.

One of my mugs sat on the coffee table alongside a half empty baby bottle.

I took it all in, seeing how well all the baby stuff fit in with my adult stuff, before quickly turning round to see my girlfriend stood behind me.

“Took you long enough!” she said.

‘...maybe I can be both.’ I thought, before everything turned white.

-------------------------------------------------

I woke up startled and sweating.

Quickly coming to my senses, I realised I was in bed. It must have been late; the sun was shining through the blinds, illuminating the form that lay beside me in bed.

As I took deep breaths, the mound of sheets slowly arose, revealing my girlfriend’s sleepy face and cute bed hair.

“Morning sweetpea.” Charlie yawned, rubbing the sleep from her eyes. “Are you okay?”

“I... I had that dream again.”

“Oh no, baby. Are you okay? Same thing as normal?”

“....No actually. There was only one door this time.”

“Oh? Did you manage to make it this time? What was inside?”

“Revelations.”

“Huh?”

“Charlie... I want to try being your baby again.”

Charlie’s face lit up, and she suddenly shot out of bed, not even taking the time to cover herself up.

Not that I minded of course... I am gay after all.

Pulling out a bag, she dumped it on the bed.

She quickly pulled some sheets off what looked like a cabinet, but turned out to be my crib, and shoved them in the wardrobe.

“I knew you’d figure it out eventually. That’s why I’ve been ready. I knew you couldn’t just give up on that part of yourself. And I love you. ALL of you. Your adult side, your baby side, the whole lot. So how about we try having a baby day today, eh? If you do enjoy it, I’ve got a surprise for you. If not, then it’s not a big deal and we go back to normal. Okay sweetheart?”

I took a deep breath.

“Yes Mummy.”

Charlie rummaged around the bag, pulling out a bunch of stuff and placing it on the bed.

Grabbing a nappy, the powder, and the changing table mat, she quickly set up a changing station for me again.

“Ready baby?”

“Yes Mummy. Just... please take it easy, okay? It’s still all a bit... ya know.”

“I understand sweetpea. But we’re going to get you thickly padded. I know you’ve made a lot of progress with your healing, so much that you don’t need nappies anymore, but babies need nappies. And for today, you’re my baby. Oh and before I forget, you remember the safewords baby?”

“Gumdrop!” I said, proudly.

“Good girl! Remember, say that if you want to stop it all, if it becomes too much or you just need it to stop instantly. Now, ready for your nappy?”

I nodded as she lifted me up out of bed, carrying me over to the changing table and laying me down carefully.

As I lay there, awaiting Charlie to put me in a nappy, I couldn’t help but feel a flutter in my tummy.

She pulled down my pyjama pants, discarding them and my underwear off to the side of the room.

The cold plastic of the mat caused me to tense up, but Charlie was already seeing to it, gently rubbing my legs and cooing at me.

Lifting my legs into the air, I could feel my bum separate from the cold plastic, and she quickly lowered me back down onto something much softer and crinklier.

I savoured the feel and the sound of the nappy I was now lay on, with a flood of emotions and feelings returning to me. I forgot how much I enjoyed this. Ever since... well that stuff happened, nappies have been a necessity, a chore, a hassle. Now I had Charlie and my baby side back, I could really appreciate what we had before.

Charlie booped my nose, before grabbing the baby powder. I twitched my nose and giggled as she sprinkled a generous amount of powder on my nappy area.

“You are the cutest little baby in the whole world you know? I am such a lucky Mummy!” Charlie said, lightly tickling my sides.

I couldn’t help but giggle.

“Right. Time to tape it up babygirl!”

She pulled the front of the nappy up, securing my body in this thick, crinkly padding. And it felt better than ever.

Quickly taping up the sides, she neatened it out and pulled my pyjama top back down, not before quickly blowing raspberries on my tummy, making me squeal and giggle.

“How does that feel baby?”

I didn’t say anything, I just nodded and smiled. This is what I was missing, what I needed. My girlfriend and my little side. That’s all I needed right now, and that made me happy.

Charlie picked out a cute blue onesie with little clouds on it, and quickly replacing my pyjama top with it, she buttoned it up down the front.

“You are just so perfect my love. Do you want to go snuggle on the sofa?”

“Uh huh. Pwease Mummy.”

“Want your dodie?”

I nodded excitedly, and she quickly pulled out a matching blue dummy, placing it in my mouth and I instinctively suckled on it.

I can’t describe how blissful I felt at that moment, in my girlfriend’s arms, feeling so small, so tiny, so loved and protected.

And I felt like it was only going to get better.

Charlie snuggled up on the sofa with me in her arms.

“Comfy baby?”

“Uh huh!” I replied.

“Want to watch a Christmas movie and have a mince pie?”

“You’re really going all out on the Christmas stuff this year aren’t you?”

“Liv, if you are going to be with me, you have to understand and accept one thing.”

“And that is?”

“I fucking love Christmas! Also, sorry for the naughty word. No copying Mummy okay?”

I went to repeat the word, just to see her reaction, but she kissed my dummy and my brain completely forgot what I was going to do.

We sat there for the whole morning, watching Christmas movies and eating snacks. Around lunchtime, Charlie had an idea.

“How about... we make cookies?”

Make? Can we?”

“I maaaay have bought everything we needed to make them. Just in case your baby side returned. And even if it didn’t, it’s still fun to make cookies with my girlfriend!”

“I’d love dat Mummy!” I clapped my hands excitedly.

Now, let me tell you something. I should not be allowed near things that I can make a mess with.

I was covered in flour and dough. And I mean covered.

It was everywhere.

“Well that’s the cookies in the oven. They won’t take long to cook, but no eating them until they’re ready, otherwise they’ll burn your mouth, silly baby!”

I giggled and stood there, an absolute mess in just a onesie and an apron.

“Well, little miss. How about I run you a bubble bath and I’ll take the cookies out of the oven when they’re ready. Then we can get you all cleaned up and put in a fresh nappy. Hmm... let me check...”

Charlie stuck her finger in my nappy, checking its condition.

“Yup. Wet, as I thought. Someone a soggy baby today?”

“Uh huh! I needed ta tinkle during the movie...”

“Well you’re a very good girl for doing so. But we’ll get you in the bath soon, get all that flour and cookie dough out of your hair, then into a fresh nappy and we can get some lunch. Then hopefully the cookies will be ready and you can have one.”

One?

“No complaining babygirl. Otherwise you won’t have any.”

“Hmph. Fine.”

I pouted.

The longer the day went on, the more and more babyish I felt. I slipped so easily into the headspace, and now I was fully immersed as Charlie babied and took care of me.

I had never been happier.

“Don’t be a pouty pants. You stay there for a minute. I’ll be right back, I’m going to run you a bath. Be a good girl!”

I would do anything to hear her call me a good girl, so I stood completely still, on the spot, as I heard Charlie run the bath and squirt some bubbles in.

I wasn’t sure how long she had been gone, but the timer dinged on the oven, so I shouted across the house.

“MUMMY! COOKIES!”

“One second baby! On my way!” she shouted from the bathroom.

Charlie rushed back, opening the oven and checking the progress of our creations.

“They look perfect. Now, let them rest for a while. Let’s get you in that bath little Livie, you’re a mess!”

She picked me up and perched me on her hip, kissing my messy cheek.

“Ooh yummy. My baby tastes like cookie dough. I wonder... om nom nom nom!”

She started playfully nibbling on my arm and I giggled and squirmed in her arms.

“Hmm... No. Just tastes like baby. Too bad. I mean I could still eat you up...”

“Noooo! Den you’d have no baby!”

“That’s true my little cupcake. And I can’t live without my little baby!”

I smiled and rested my head on her shoulder.

Stripping me naked and taking my nappy off, discarding it in a pail in the bathroom, she slowly deposited me into the bath.

“Not too hot baby?”

I splashed around, grabbing some toys she had put at the other end of the bath and playing with them.

“I’ll take that as a no then. Silly girl.”

As Charlie washed every inch of me, scrubbing away all the mess, I got to work on a new project I had just come up with.

Carefully looking through the foam letters scattered around the large bath, I grabbed what I needed and started sticking them up on the wall of the bathroom.

Charlie was watching out of the corner of her eye, but mostly focused on getting my hair clean.

“Close your eyes baby.”

She poured water over my hair and face.

I wiggled.

‘Honestly, why did I hide my baby side so much? Why did I suppress this? Why was I so hesitant about exploring this side of me? I had never felt so happy and free before. I get to have this close bond with my Mummy, then later or tomorrow or whenever, I get to have a similar but different bond with my girlfriend when I’m back to being an adult. It’s the best of both worlds!’

Putting the last letter on the wall, I looked at Charlie and pointed at my masterpiece on the bathroom wall.

‘I WUV YOO MUMMY! FRM LIV1E!’

....I ran out of I’s.

“Mummy?”

“Yes princess?”

“Can I have cookies for lunch?” I asked whilst Charlie went about putting me in a clean nappy.

“No sweetpea, you can have cookies after, okay?”

“What’s for lunch den?”

“Well for the baby, baby food.”

“EWWWW! WHY?”

“Because I said so. But don’t worry, this is special baby food I made myself.”

“Huh?”

Charlie placed me in the highchair I had actually kinda missed, and strapped my waist in.

Pulling out a baby bowl, a plastic spoon, and a jar from the fridge, she placed each one in front of me on the tray, along with a baby bottle of milk.

“Wha is it?”

“Well normal baby food is icky. But you liked Luigi’s spag bol even when it was blended up. So I figured I’d do that with the leftovers from last night. Want to try it?”

I nodded excitedly; I couldn’t wait to taste that again, even if it was blended into what looked like a paste.

Making sure to miss my mouth every third or fourth spoonful, Charlie spoon fed me my lunch. It was just as tasty, even in this form, and she allowed me to wash it down by drinking from the bottle myself, without her help.

“Now, since you’ve been such a good girl, here’s a cookie.”

She handed me a cookie, and within seconds it was gone.

“Baby! Where did it go?”

“Tummy!” I said with my mouth full.

“Oh you!” she smiled, making me giggle.

The rest of the day was quiet. We snuggled up on the sofa for most of it, watching Christmas TV. I wasn’t a huge fan of it before today, but watching it with Charlie just made it feel special. I was really starting to understand the magic of this time of year.

We had dinner, which was Chinese takeout. Charlie said something about it being a tradition. I wasn’t going to complain, the food was really good and I got to spend more time in the highchair, was I was beginning to love.

I had wet a couple of times, but I only got changed once, just after dinner. Charlie said I wasn’t going to get another change until bedtime, and that the potty was completely off limits.

In the evening, we had the fireplace lit, the Christmas tree lights were on, and the TV had some Christmas show on. Honestly, it looked like a typical holiday greeting card, it was so romantic and cute and cosy and perfect. And here I was, snuggled up on Charlie’s chest, my head moving up and down as she breathed in and out.

I was in heaven.

“Baby?” Charlie asked, looking down at me.

“Yes Mummy?”

“Is this your baby side back for good now?”

“Ummm. I fink so. Today has been so amazing.”

“I’m glad. Because I did say I have a surprise for you. If you want it. If you don’t, or you change your mind at any point, just tell me okay?”

“Otays.” I said, muffled by my dummy.

“Well I kinda went all out on Christmas for you this year. Both adult and baby sides of you.”

“You did? Huh?”

“Tomorrow, you’re going to be my baby for half of the day, okay? Then maybe in the evening, my girlfriend can come back out and we’ll exchange our grown up presents then. Like that idea baby?”

“Buh... why?”

“That would spoil everything. Let’s just say we better get you snuggled up in bed soon, otherwise Santa won’t come...”

==========================================================

I hope everyone enjoyed the latest chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Don't forget, my Patreon is up and running now, with the first six chapters available already of my new story, Witch in Training (Links below to both). Next chapter of Witch in Training Sunday.

I know I've been making a few of you cry lately, which honestly made me so happy. I love that so many people are so invested in my characters. I think you'll love the next couple of chapters...

Next chapter of Little in Love on Saturday!

• Like 24
  • Thanks 2

Ein wirklich schönes Kapitel.

Wobei ich zugeben muss, dass ich mit einem Zusammenbruch von Liv gerechnet hatte, denn Charlie war mal wieder etwas schnell in dieser Babysache und ich befürchtete, dass sie Liv überfordert.

Aber es ist alles gut geworden.

Ich erinnerte mich, was Livs Geschenk an Charlie sein könnte und ich hoffe, ich habe recht. Charlie wird große Augen machen.

Aber ich bin immer noch neugierig, wohin alles führt.

• Was sind die Geheimnisse der anderen
  • Wird Liv wieder anderen Littles helfen können
  • Werden Livs Eltern wieder auftauchen und ihre Mutter sich endlich normal verhalten?

Das ist alles so spannend. 

?

Yay!!!!! <bounces up and down happily> I know with as many chapters as are remaining something bad is destined to happen again, but I hope we get a very happy Christmas for both Livie and Olivia! 

19 minutes ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

I took it all in, seeing how well all the baby stuff fit in with my adult stuff, before quickly turning round to see my girlfriend stood behind me.

“Took you long enough!” she said.

‘...maybe I can be both.’ I thought, before everything turned white.

Integration! she's actually broken through and managed to reconcile things... Of course there may be set backs but.... Holy shit... I'm honestly continually impressed by Olivia's resilience and ability to come back from shit....

25 minutes ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

“Tomorrow, you’re going to be my baby for half of the day, okay? Then maybe in the evening, my girlfriend can come back out and we’ll exchange our grown up presents then. Like that idea baby?”

“Buh... why?”

“That would spoil everything. Let’s just say we better get you snuggled up in bed soon, otherwise Santa won’t come...”

This is basically what I want... Being able to toggle and be taken care of when I need a break *sighs wistfully*

35 minutes ago, Emily Ruby Rose said:

Omg I'm crying again I'm so happy she found he baby side again and they shes happily enjoying it with Charlie. God I'm crying.

Awwww, these chapters lately keep making people cry. Which makes me so happy that people are enjoying them so much!

29 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

?

Yay!!!!! <bounces up and down happily> I know with as many chapters as are remaining something bad is destined to happen again, but I hope we get a very happy Christmas for both Livie and Olivia! 

Everyone will get a good idea as to the direction of the last act of my story in about two more chapters. 17 chapters to go in total, with lots of surprises to go!

I'm glad you're enjoying it! ??

23 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

Integration! she's actually broken through and managed to reconcile things... Of course there may be set backs but.... Holy shit... I'm honestly continually impressed by Olivia's resilience and ability to come back from shit....

This is basically what I want... Being able to toggle and be taken care of when I need a break *sighs wistfully*

Olivia is one tough cookie ?

I know, right? It would be so perfect!

1 hour ago, Moon3ye said:

Ich erinnerte mich, was Livs Geschenk an Charlie sein könnte und ich hoffe, ich habe recht. Charlie wird große Augen machen.

Was denkst du, was das Geschenk ist? Sag es einfach auf Deutsch, dann ist es hier noch fast ein Geheimnis! ?

1 hour ago, Moon3ye said:

Ein wirklich schönes Kapitel.

Wobei ich zugeben muss, dass ich mit einem Zusammenbruch von Liv gerechnet hatte, denn Charlie war mal wieder etwas schnell in dieser Babysache und ich befürchtete, dass sie Liv überfordert.

Aber es ist alles gut geworden.

Aber ich bin immer noch neugierig, wohin alles führt.

• Was sind die Geheimnisse der anderen
  • Wird Liv wieder anderen Littles helfen können
  • Werden Livs Eltern wieder auftauchen und ihre Mutter sich endlich normal verhalten?

Das ist alles so spannend. 

A really nice chapter.

Although I have to admit that I had expected Liv to have a breakdown, because Charlie was again a bit fast in this baby thing and I was afraid that she would overwhelm Liv.

But it all turned out fine.

I remembered what Liv's gift to Charlie might be and I hope I'm right. Charlie will be wide-eyed.

But I'm still curious to see where it all leads.

What are the secrets of the others
Will Liv be able to help other Littles again
Will Liv's parents reappear and her mother finally act normal?

It's all so exciting. 

I just realized I'm stupid and made my comment the wrong copy and past this time.

38 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

A really nice chapter.

Although I have to admit that I had expected Liv to have a breakdown, because Charlie was again a bit fast in this baby thing and I was afraid that she would overwhelm Liv.

But it all turned out fine.

I remembered what Liv's gift to Charlie might be and I hope I'm right. Charlie will be wide-eyed.

But I'm still curious to see where it all leads.

What are the secrets of the others
Will Liv be able to help other Littles again
Will Liv's parents reappear and her mother finally act normal?

It's all so exciting. 

I just realized I'm stupid and made my comment the wrong copy and past this time.

Thank you!

Liv's dream shows that she's come to terms with her littleside and her adultside. She's had time away to think and recover. The chances of her reacting badly are slim at best.

Hehe you probably know what the present is, that bit is obvious. But there are a few things that no one has figured out yet, and I can't wait to see people's reactions (I've said it before, I do everything for a reason).

26 minutes ago, the diaper mike said:

I absolutely love it just so unique as a writer

Thank you! That's really kind of you!

5 minutes ago, AdultInnocence said:

Loved the chapter. So glad Liv was able to get not only back to where she was but she got passed it and found herself. With talk of gifts I remembered Liv has Charlie's birthday gift in the closet still.

Yay! I'm glad you enjoyed it! And yeah, that would be a pretty good Christmas present, wouldn't it? ?

On 7/4/2021 at 4:42 AM, Moon3ye said:

I told you! ? ? ? ?

Mmmm, it’s all too cosy for a world where every couple of chapters little Liv was being taken by different Amazon’s then escaping to have suddenly changed so that the risks have just disappeared.

Somewhere close by there has to be one of the previous Amazon’s who wanted Liv as their baby or someone new who she gets to spend time with. Hopefully not a cruel Madison Momma but one that still only sees her as a baby and strips away her adulthood for another four or five chapters of babyhood,

Or Charlie taking her on vacation to a location or another Island where she knows no one and gets to experience a couple of weeks as Charlie’s babygirl full time including being babysat by strangers who don’t know that she is a little.

When  Liv got separated from Charlie like at the business function it looked like she would again be taken by a couple to be their babygirl, that was a close run thing but didn’t end where I had hoped it would go. Another separation incident would be good to read about.

Love the twists and turns, hanging out for some more drama though.

3 hours ago, BabySofia said:

?

i can really picture you jumping up and down.

Yes but I agree with you there are still so many chapters there can still happen so much I'm so excited.

18 hours ago, Guilend said:

These chapters needs to start coming with tissue. 

Hehe, I love that people are enjoying these chapters so much!

18 hours ago, TerranV said:

Well thats cute! 

I want Christmas cookies now.

Thank you! And oooh I want cookies!

18 hours ago, Traycie said:

Mmmm, it’s all too cosy for a world where every couple of chapters little Liv was being taken by different Amazon’s then escaping to have suddenly changed so that the risks have just disappeared.

Somewhere close by there has to be one of the previous Amazon’s who wanted Liv as their baby or someone new who she gets to spend time with. Hopefully not a cruel Madison Momma but one that still only sees her as a baby and strips away her adulthood for another four or five chapters of babyhood,

Or Charlie taking her on vacation to a location or another Island where she knows no one and gets to experience a couple of weeks as Charlie’s babygirl full time including being babysat by strangers who don’t know that she is a little.

When  Liv got separated from Charlie like at the business function it looked like she would again be taken by a couple to be their babygirl, that was a close run thing but didn’t end where I had hoped it would go. Another separation incident would be good to read about.

Love the twists and turns, hanging out for some more drama though.

At this point Liv hasn't left the house since she got home, so the risks for her are basically none. She doesn't have to go out at all and Charlie is there to protect her. And I don't blame her for not leaving the house, she's just been through a lot. I'd be scared to leave too if I had gone through everything she had.

And I know you really want Liv to be someone's baby against her will, but after all she's been through, I wouldn't do that to her so soon after her traumatic experience.

Business function? Couple? Huh? Sorry I'm confused.

Thanks, but we've just been through a bunch of drama. It's time for some nicer chapters. I can't have every single chapter be scary.

18 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

i can really picture you jumping up and down.

Yes but I agree with you there are still so many chapters there can still happen so much I'm so excited.

A lot can happen in 17 chapters! (Although to be fair, one is the epilogue)

17 hours ago, Eagle0769 said:

Oh wow what a great chapter.

But I have to stop reading everyone post before

I read the chapter. LOL ?

Thank you! Yeah, I'd advise reading the chapter before any comments ?

9 hours ago, SGTbaby said:

I love Christmas as well! I look forward to the gifts...both baby and adult!

? Thanks for the comment! I love Christmas too, so this was a joy to write.

Also because a bunch of people asked nicely, I'll be posting a bonus chapter later today. ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Chapter 56: Christmas Day

I awoke from my sleep to find it still dark.

You could see the sun on the horizon, so it must be early.

And to my surprise, I didn’t wake up next to Charlie or in her arms.

Instead, I woke up in my crib at the foot of her bed.

Jolting up, I looked over to our bed, hoping to see Charlie.

My fears were calmed when I saw my beautiful girlfriend sleeping blissfully.

‘I wonder why she put me in my crib? Usually we sleep together, even after a bit of baby time...’

Looking over to her bedside table, I could faintly make out the time; it was just before seven in the morning. That’s when I realised...

It was Christmas day.

Now normally, this would be any other day to me. I’d wake up, eventually open some presents that my friends had given me, watch some movies, and just generally avoid any festivities.

But after Charlie shared her love of the season with me, part of me was really excited for what today held. And to make it even better, my newly awakened baby side was extremely excited to see what Santa had brought me.

Like, I knew that Santa was Charlie. But somehow it didn’t stop it from feeling magical. And I don’t think I would have felt the same way without my baby side.

‘Well Charlie said she wanted me little today, at least for most of it. So... why not? Let’s embrace this for once...’

I stood up, a bit wobbly, noticing Charlie had dressed me in a footed sleeper and a very thick nappy. She must have done it whilst I was asleep.

Holding on to the bars of the crib, I took a deep breath.

“MUMMY!” I shouted playfully.

I waited for a reaction.

Nothing.

“MUMMY MUMMY MUMMY MUMMY!” I started bouncing up and down, before losing balance and falling back onto my thickly padded butt.

“Huh? Liv? Wha...what’s up?” Charlie asked, half asleep.

I got back up off my bum and went to the crib rails.

“I WANNA SEE IF SANTA HAS BEEN!”

Charlie rubbed her eyes and read the clock on the bedside table.

“Well I guess this is what I get for having a little baby for a girlfriend...”

“MERRY CHRISTMAS MUMMY!”

“Merry Christmas sweetheart. Give Mummy one minute, I’m still half asleep!”

I stood patiently in the crib as Charlie rolled out of bed, threw on her nightgown and walked over to the crib.

“Hello princess. Ready to see what Father Christmas has brought you?”

I nodded excitedly.

This was going to be my first proper Christmas.

My first Christmas as baby me.

And also my first Christmas with my Mummy and girlfriend.

This was going to be special.

I could tell.

I lifted my hands up, doing the grabby hands thing until Charlie picked me up out of the crib, pulling me up onto her hip.

“How’s the nappy little princess?”

She slipped a finger in.

“Dry. Good girl! But don’t hold it in, okay?”

“Otay Mummy!”

Charlie quickly grabbed my dodie from the crib and placed it in my mouth. It must have fallen out whilst I was asleep.

Walking into the living room, my eyes widened as I beheld the sight in front of me.

Presents. Like... everywhere. There were a dozen or so under the tree, a big pile on the recliner, and a big line of them along the sofa. The stocking I hung up on the fireplace was now full, and the treats I left out for Santa were gone.

‘Charlie must have eaten the mince pie and drank the sherry when I fell asleep on top of her.’

Charlie set me down on the floor in the middle of the living room. I looked around, overwhelmed by all the gifts surrounding me.

“Deese are all for... me?” I asked.

“Of course they are babygirl. Do you see any other good little girls here? No? Well it must be you then!”

“Buh...”

“Baby, I’ve been hoarding my money for ages. Let me treat you. Wait... no... Santa wanted to treat you.” She said, winking at me.

“....Fine.”

“Which are you going to open first sweetheart?”

“Ummm... dis one!”

I picked out a big present next to the tree.

“Well go on then, unwrap it. See what you’ve got!”

I hastily unwrapped it, more excited about a gift than I had ever been.

It was an enormous teddy bear!

Quickly unwrapping the packaging, freeing the giant, snow-white bear, I pounced on it, hugging it tightly.

“D’aww well I’m glad you like them. You’re going to have to come up with a name for them!”

“I’m not very good at coming up with names for stuffies...”

“That’s okay poppet, we’ll come up with something today, okay?”

I nodded and moved onto the next present, picking a small one from under the tree.

Unwrapping it, I saw it was another stuffie.

“I promise you they’re not all stuffies, babydoll. That’s the only other one.”

Looking closely, it was a little fox stuffie, with something stitched into the chest of it.

“Umm... ‘Baby Livie’... Charlie! Ahhhh!” I shoved my face into my new stuffie, trying to hide my blushing cheeks.

“D’aww, that’s just the reaction I was hoping for!”

I sat the new stuffie in between my legs so they could watch me open everything else.

It took a while, but I managed to open everything. There were the two stuffies, a wooden train set, some stacking rings, a bunch of interactive baby toys, a dolly, some babyish video games, some sweeties, a pack of crayons and three colouring books of different themes, and then some chocolates and an orange in the stocking.

Honestly... any baby would love this. That side of me definitely loved it anyway.

Charlie got down on her knees and crawled over to the tree, reaching her arm underneath it.

“One more gift. This one is from Eve. She said it’s very special and it’s for the both of us. I don’t have a clue what it could be, so why don’t we open it together? The rest of the gifts from friends we’ll open later when you’re a big girl.”

Charlie lifted one small, carefully wrapped present from underneath the tree. She must have hidden it behind the tree base so I didn’t rush to open it myself.

Charlie sat down next to me on the floor, and scooted us both back so we were leaning against the edge of the sofa.

“Right, let’s see what Eve has got us that’s so special...”

Opening the present, there was a little box. And a note that said “Read me first”.

Charlie took the note and read it aloud.

“To Liv and Charlie. You’ve been through so much, and explored so much of yourself these past few months. I know you’re still figuring it out, especially with Liv and her baby side, so here is a present for both of you. It’s a little thing I’ve been working on with my team that you’ve got early access to. I know Liv wanted this, so I’ve been working on it for a while. I hope you both enjoy it! P.S. Liv, we carry on your therapy after the holidays.”

Charlie put the note to the side. “Huh? What is it?”

I opened the box.

“Umm... pills?”

“What? Is she trying to give us drugs or something? I mean I’m not going to complain, but what are they exactly?”

I started reading the label out loud.

“FOR AMAZON USE ONLY. Take one and wait thirty seconds before breastfeeding. This will inhibit the effects of Amazon breast milk when breastfeeding a little. Warning: Whilst it restrains the effects of breast milk, it does not prevent some of them outright. You may still experience some drowsiness and loss of bladder control for up to an hour, but no permanent loss of control will occur.”

I did a double take.

“Wait... did Eve really manage to make feeding safer? No addictiveness? No loss of bowel control? Only an hour’s loss of bladder control? Jeez. And by the sounds of it, it’ll make me a bit drowsy but won’t put me to sleep like it usually does!”

“Oh damn. That’s amazing! Do... is that something you’d like to try again pumpkin?”

“Umm... I mean... I did really like it when we did it. And not just because of the addictiveness and stuff. I mean... I wouldn’t mind trying it if you took these.”

Quickly grabbing the bottle from me, Charlie unscrewed the cap on the top and took one. Examining it, she shrugged and quickly swallowed it. Screwing the cap back on, she put the bottle to the side and looked at her watch.

“Umm... now?” I asked nervously.

“Yes sweetpea. I’ve been dying to do this for you for so long. And I want to see if they work. You look so peaceful and happy whilst feeding, and I want to give you that again. And if I can give you that without any nasty side effects, then we’ll give it a go. You ready?”

We waited a minute just to be sure.

Lifting me up, cradling me in her arms whilst still sat on the floor, she rocked me gently.

“Ready babygirl?”

I nodded and smiled, nervous about these pills but also excited.

Charlie unclasped her nursing bra and revealed her breast to me, and as if nothing had happened since the last time we did this, I instinctively started suckling. I didn’t even need her to guide me or encourage me. I just suckled happily as the milk flowed into my mouth.

It tasted... off. Don’t get me wrong, it tasted amazing. Like still one of the best things I have ever tasted. It was so similar to how it used to taste. But... I didn’t feel the cravings I felt from before. It worked! Eve actually did it!

Enjoying every drop of milk that graced my tongue, I felt myself collapse and melt into Charlie’s arms. I was so at peace with the world, so happy, so safe, so comfortable. And I couldn’t be happier.

I wasn’t the only one enjoying this, opening my eyes I could see Charlie looking down at me with nothing but love and happiness.

“Is it good baby?”

I muffled an “Uh huh” whilst still nursing.

“I guess we’ll see how you feel when you’ve finished.”

I didn’t care at this point whether or not the other side effects of her milk were still there or if the pills had done their job. I was in my Mummy’s arms and I couldn’t ask for more.

After I had drained both breasts, Charlie lifted me up and sat me between her crossed legs.

“So... how do you feel sweetheart?”

“Amazing! I don’t feel cravings for it anymore, but it still tasted amazing! I still enjoyed the bond, but I don’t feel sleepy. Although I do feel a bit... I don’t know. It’s weird.”

“Weird? Weird how?”

“Snuggly. Like I’m not sleepy, but I really want to snuggle you. A bit... drowsy I guess.”

“Then come here baby!” Charlie said, lifting me up and holding me against her.

I snuggled into her chest and everything just felt... right.

I didn’t want to sleep, I wasn’t tired. I just wanted to be in her arms, snuggled up. I just wanted to rest here for a bit and not have to do anything else.

I did wonder, however, how Eve knew these would work. Did she test them? Who tried them? Did she try them? And on who? Zoey? Sarah? I guess I’d have to ask next time I see her.

I felt Charlie checking my nappy.

“Well they definitely didn’t remove the bladder control side effect. Soggy girl!”

I blushed. I didn’t care that I was wet. I was happy, with my girlfriend/Mummy.

And hey, I kinda liked them wet.

Turns out the pills did exactly what they said they would. I haven’t had a messy accident yet, and it’s been a few hours. I had a few wet accidents, but that stopped shortly after an hour had passed. And the drowsy feeling faded in roughly the same time. Best part, I felt zero cravings. Maybe now we could make feeding a daily thing. Or more.

It was now late evening on Christmas day. Charlie had cooked us a wonderful Christmas dinner, complete with all the trimmings. She even got me to try sprouts! I was dead set on throwing them out the window, but she threatened me with a spanking. I hadn’t had a spanking yet from her (whilst I was in babyspace anyway...), so I didn’t push it. But to my surprise, the fuss was a waste of time after all; I ended up really liking them.

After dinner we were so full and our tummies hurt so much that we lay on the sofa for hours and watched TV, recovering from our food coma. Usually when we’re on the sofa, I lay on her chest, but this time we were both too full so I lay between her legs so we weren’t putting pressure on either of our stomachs.

And as promised, in the evening, Charlie picked out an adult dress for me to wear. She did change me into a fresh nappy, we didn’t want to risk it with these pills, and we needed to know for sure they worked before I’d go unpadded. But I didn’t mind, I really loved wearing them. Which is something I never thought I’d hear myself say.

As we sat there on the sofa, snuggled up next to each other, Charlie gently nudged me.

“Babe? Want to open your big girl presents now?”

“Oooh yeah! I nearly forgot about them after everything else we did today! Let me give first!”

Oh. Okay then. I’m excited what you managed to get, I noticed we didn’t get any deliveries and you’ve not been out...”

“One second!” I said, rushing into the closet in the entranceway. I pulled out a box I had been storing there for a while.

“How long has that been there? How did I not notice?”

“You shove your coats in there. You never bother to look! There are so many forgotten objects in there that you’ve ‘lost’. So I figured it was the perfect hiding place. And... it’s been there a while. Since your birthday.”

“Oh...” Charlie looked sad suddenly.

“Don’t worry, this is a joint Christmas and birthday present all rolled into one. I hope you like it.”

I handed her the box, and she carefully pulled the ribbons, opening the box, and her eyes started tearing up.

Oh my...” her hands shot up, covering her mouth.

She lifted the dress out of the box, putting it against her body. It was a perfect fit. But hey, I designed it myself and I knew my girlfriend. Of course it would fit perfectly.

“Liv, this... this is gorgeous... did you...?”

“Yup. The best work I’ve ever done, if I do say so myself.”

“It’s... oh my god, Liv it’s beautiful. It’s perfect.”

She twirled around with the dress. I could just picture her wearing it now. White really suited her, and it would look perfect on her. So elegant, yet so cute, the dress flaunted her curves, making me even more gay.

“Read the card.” I said, excitedly.

“Oh yeah... sorry... ‘I love you forever and always, your Liv.’” She started crying at this point, rushing over to me, setting the dress on the sofa and snuggling me close.

“Forever and always.” I said, snuggling her back.

After a couple of minutes, she pushed me away from the embrace and quickly reached over the back of the sofa, pulling out two boxes.

“Only two?” I said jokingly.

“Well little babies need lots of presents. Big girls don’t need as many.” She smiled at me. “Here, this one first.” She said, handing me the bigger of the two.

It wasn’t a very big box, but it was still double the size of the other. Quickly unwrapping it, I saw that she had gotten me the game I really wanted.

“The Witches and Warlocks sequel! Oh my god! Charlie! Thank you! I’ve been looking forward to this all year!”

“I know babe, you’ve not shut up about it! I’m glad you like it though.”

I blushed. She remembered it.

“Fank yoo...” my little side coming out ever so slightly.

“You’re welcome sweetie. Now, this one is a special one. If you don’t want it, you don’t have to have it. But I... look, just open it and then see how you feel.”

It looked like a jewellery box.

Opening the box carefully, I saw a silver bracelet.

“It... look, I used to get so scared whenever you left the house. Then everything happened and I’m even more worried for when you leave the house. And... I saw these.”

“Wha? What is it?”

“It’s a bracelet silly! But more importantly, it’s got a tracking device embedded. The battery will never run out. At least not in our lifetimes anyway! And this is why I want you to agree first... it locks.”

“Locks? Charlie?”

“So people can’t just rip it off you. If anything happens to you, I want to be able to find you instantly. I’m not going to go through all that again, and you shouldn’t have to either. If anyone tries taking you, then I’ll know where you are and can come get you straight away. The lock prevents them from throwing it away. The metal is near impossible to cut through with standard tools.”

“But...”

“Liv, I’ll have a key hidden on me at all times if we need it, and I’ll keep one here at home. There’s a third, I’ll give that to Malcolm to keep on himself or at the shop, okay?”

“I mean... I guess.”

“Babe, I am never losing you again. I...”

Her face was full of worry and sadness. I didn’t like the idea of having this on me at all times, but I couldn’t stand to see her this worried about me. And to be fair, it was a good idea.

“Charlie, don’t worry. I understand. I’ll wear it. You don’t have to tell me twice, I don’t want to be lost like that again. And... it’s beautiful.”

I hugged her, and she kissed my head, holding me close. She then helped me put the bracelet on, which was surprisingly light.

“I love you Olivia.”

“I love you too Charlie!”

“Now, we’ve got a few hours left of Christmas. And I’ve got my girlfriend looking gorgeous and stunning. I’m really glad I got you dressed up. Now how about I go undo that and we have some fun in bed?”

I was already out of her arms, over the sofa and half way to the bedroom before she could put her glass down.

I stopped in the doorway, peeking out and smiling coyly.

“Coming... Mummy?” I purred like a kitten whilst raising my eyebrow.

Charlie looked at me and grinned.

“Just you wait you little minx! How about... we try some impact play tonight? I know a certain little girl whose cute little bum is owed some spankings...”

I gulped and rushed into the bedroom, smiling.

‘Best. Christmas. Ever.’

==========================================================

I hope everyone enjoyed the latest chapter! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Don't forget, my Patreon is up and running now, with the first six chapters available already of my new story, Witch in Training (Links below to both). It also gives access to my Discord server! Next chapter of Witch in Training Sunday.

After some people asked if I'd post another one, and figuring that I had today free with no chapters to post as it's my day off, I decided to be nice and give you a bonus chapter for this week.

Tomorrow I'm posting one of my favourite chapters, and I'm super excited to see everyone's reactions to it! Don't miss it!

• Like 21
  • Thanks 3

A really great chapter.

Yes, such a closet where people just throw everything in but never look, my parents also have there you can hide wonderful things, I do not have such a thing (in a one-room apartment you need every inch of space).

I am a little sad that it seems to be "only" a normal dress, I somehow thought that Liv Charlie has made one of her particularly cute dresses.

The gift from Charlie is very well thought out, also that she wants to give Malcolm as Liv's closest confidant also a key shows how much she has thought about it.

The pills are a great idea, but I wonder if the nanites that are in Liv protect her like an immune system from dangerous changes like Eva told me, why don't they also protect Liv from breast milk?