LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Despite the terrible situation that Liv is in right now, I want to thank you for not dragging out the consequences of Ch 46. I do love this story, but as I said before I connect so deeply with characters I like that it would probably have been unbearable to see her left in that doctor's office until tomorrow.

• Like 1

So the nanites were a no go, but she gets hynosis as a consolation prize. 

The "doll" setting is just creepy as fuck to me. Says alot about how some Amazons view Littles. And I'm not surprised that Madison wants to breed her she enough of a piece of work.

3 hours ago, Emily Ruby Rose said:

it did fix my anxiety a little and it didnt? now im even more scared for what that fucking psycho bitch might have in store....

Well I'm glad it helped with this chapter. Sorry it didn't help with the rest of the story!

3 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

Okay, the nanites that are in her body and protecting her reinforces my theory that something interesting happened that year between high school graduation and college. Maybe adoption and with the help of the nanites she was saved, maybe she was in the resistance before? 
What do her parents do for a living? Did they build her in?

The hypnosis tapes suck but better than the alternative, this can all be undone by Eva.

Now I am curious how it continues.

Really you to good Princess really good.

From a psychological point of view, what Madison has done now is much worse for Liv than the nanites.

The nanites can perhaps be reversed and Liv can forget the time.

But what she will experience now will leave a lasting trauma.

I remember my old psychology professor, who said when we were studying the human psyche intensively:

All a person needs to break is one bad day.

He was referring to the fact that no matter how strong-willed you are, properly employed, he could break anyone within a day. 

And somehow I see that coming for Liv. I hope they find her soon.  

Thank you ? And you'll have to wait and see. It won't be too long until more is revealed.

As for the psychological issue... I agree. There's only so much she'll be able to take before she breaks. And Liv doesn't know how soon she'll be rescued. I mean Sarah didn't get rescued for 6 months...

2 hours ago, Derivas said:

It also makes you wonder if there might be something more to how adorable she is.

? thanks for the comment!

2 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

I think so too.

Maybe really an adoption?

And the way she looks today was made possible with the nanites back then?

But why does she still have her brain?

maybe rescue by the resistance.

Maybe her adoptive parents at the time wanted her brain to remain intact?

Questions about questions. 

This is all so exciting. 

Hehe ?

2 hours ago, kerry said:

Despite the terrible situation that Liv is in right now, I want to thank you for not dragging out the consequences of Ch 46. I do love this story, but as I said before I connect so deeply with characters I like that it would probably have been unbearable to see her left in that doctor's office until tomorrow.

I'm glad it helped! I know how it feels, and wanted to make sure I didn't leave people waiting for too long.

5 minutes ago, TerranV said:

So the nanites were a no go, but she gets hynosis as a consolation prize. 

The "doll" setting is just creepy as fuck to me. Says alot about how some Amazons view Littles. And I'm not surprised that Madison wants to breed her she enough of a piece of work.

He was a bit of a shady doc, so I don't think that option would be normal at normal hospitals. But either way... yeah. She is a nasty piece of work.

12 minutes ago, TerranV said:

I just ask myself all the time how she then pees and poops? The burst but then at some point.

I love what happened to the Teacher. I’m sure it’s not the last we see if her. I imagine Tommy will mention Liv to Linda and that’s how they’ll find her. 

I am curious about those nanites. 

im sure Charlie will get a kick out of the current hypnosis and will have playful fun with Liv till Eve can fix her. 

30 minutes ago, Guilend said:

I love what happened to the Teacher. I’m sure it’s not the last we see if her. I imagine Tommy will mention Liv to Linda and that’s how they’ll find her. 

I am curious about those nanites. 

im sure Charlie will get a kick out of the current hypnosis and will have playful fun with Liv till Eve can fix her. 

Thanks for the comment! ?

41 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

I just ask myself all the time how she then pees and poops? The burst but then at some point.

9 minutes ago, TerranV said:

I didn't even think of that. Now I can't stop think about that.?

I thought it was pretty obvious. They'd still have full bathroom functionality.

Love the nanites not working and how Madison is being more cruel with the hypnosis. However that does bode well  for Liv being found and “repaired” looking forward to more!

12 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

Yeah. I could do that. It’s basically the same ending for me. And that way she doesn’t get the satisfaction of humiliating me and treating me like a baby.’

Honestly in her situation.....

“Let me have a look at the options you’ve picked... yeah... all pretty standard. Planning on breeding her? I mean I don’t blame you, she’s adorable. You’d make a pretty penny selling her offspring.”

I'm going to fucking throw up..... Christ on a fucking stick..... Just fuck..... Glass the fucking planet...

13 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

Chapter 46: Changes

•  

Chapter 46: Changes

He lifted up the large needle in front of his face, and then looked down at me.

“Good girl. Now start counting down from 10..."

’10...’

‘9...’

He injected me in the leg, and it hurt like a motherfucker as I clenched my fists.

‘8...’

‘7...’

“She should doze off in a few seconds. Then we’ll see the nanites work their magic."

‘6...’

‘5...’

‘4...’

“And you’ll have a brand new babbling baby girl! Congratulations Miss Phillips!”

‘3...’

‘2...’

‘1...’

==========================================================

Next chapter in about an hour or so...

RIP Comrade Olivia..... You lived  brightly and fought bravely for humanity

May we see each other to borrow a phrase "In the world to come"

*raises to glass*

To Olivia and all the all those who have fallen.....

giphy.gif

*stands and salutes*

‘0...’

'Wait... shouldn’t I be asleep by now? Shouldn’t... something be happening?’

“Umm... Doc? Why is she still awake?” Madison asked.

Ohhh fuck.... Ohhh fuck.....

Thank the Light.... I was not expecting this.....

giphy.gif

A wave of relief washed over my body. I couldn’t believe my luck. I couldn’t believe they were still active after all this time. They’ve saved my life twice now! I had completely forgotten about them, I figured they had just passed out of my system by now, but I don’t know if it’s through sheer luck or by design, they had saved me from regression. That’s if he didn’t crack them and reprogram them.

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, SGTbaby said:

Love the nanites not working and how Madison is being more cruel with the hypnosis. However that does bode well  for Liv being found and “repaired” looking forward to more!

Yeah if she manages to escape or is rescued, Eve would have a much easier time fixing her. 

If... ?

1 hour ago, YourFNF said:

Honestly in her situation.....

I'm going to fucking throw up..... Christ on a fucking stick..... Just fuck..... Glass the fucking planet...

Still 25 chapters to go...  ?

52 minutes ago, BobbyDrago said:

Wipe them out... all of them.

Not all of them are bad!

15 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

RIP Comrade Olivia..... You lived  brightly and fought bravely for humanity

May we see each other to borrow a phrase "In the world to come"

*raises to glass*

To Olivia and all the all those who have fallen.....

giphy.gif

*stands and salutes*

?? its gonna take a lot more than that to beat our little Olivia.

1 minute ago, YourFNF said:

giphy.gif

?

“Again, I’m sorry. This has never happened before. But I promise you’ll have more luck with the tapes. And don’t worry, you won’t be charged for today’s session or the nanites. You can pay for the tapes on the way out.

Madison walked out in a huff, down the long corridor, back to the reception.

“Hi there Miss!” Said the receptionist.

Oh jesus more bullshit.... I'm going to kill the wine at this rate....

giphy.gif

Good girl! Such an obedient little baby!”

‘Fuck!’

“Blababab!” I babbled.

FUckimg sadist///fgalfldaflakdfjkalfjkladjfkladjflk

she gets the wall! wall for evil bitch!;;gkflsdgksg

gospgks;dgks;dg

*waves sidearm*

9 hours ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

s for the psychological issue... I agree. There's only so much she'll be able to take before she breaks. And Liv doesn't know how soon she'll be rescued. I mean Sarah didn't get rescued for 6 months...

I would probably be cantonic or self harming

Whelp I drunk.... safkld;aflajfkldjsgkladgjlkgfdjksldjgkldsjgklsdjggrlkjsgfklgfdjsdfgklgfsklsjdgklgdsdgjngf genegsjsdgkldgfkldkglkald

1 hour ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

If... ?

What do you mean by "if"?

She will be saved and Eva will heal her and then Charlie and Liv will marry.

• Like 1

Can't wait for the Madison-monster to be subjected to the "tapes" added with a nice pacifier rammed into her mouth... Pay back is a bitch!!!

This can be fun!!!!! Olivia can even make her a pretty dress!!! ???

30 minutes ago, square_duck said:

Can't wait for the Madison-monster to be subjected to the "tapes" added with a nice pacifier rammed into her mouth... Pay back is a bitch!!!

I would rather have her get the nanites that Liv should get.

Except that her brain is still intact but she's more like a spectator watching her new mother take care of her.

With people like Madison, I'm just torn as to which is worse.

A bad mom who is like her or a mom who treats her with love and affection.

• Like 2

Those chapters weren't as bad reading during the day, guess at night when tired isn't a good time to read some chapters. Would love to see the nanites put in the doctor and the whole clinic at this point as well.

I see why you didn't mention anything in the gap of what we know about Liv otherwise the surprise she had wouldn't have been as genuine to us either. That was planned out really well. At least she can still talk and I think it wasn't a change of heart, I think her "mommy" wanted to torture her.

Something would have been special with the tapes, since it seems like she can't say madison and will just say mommy. I wonder if she can't use that name at all or just when she is talking to her. Otherwise it would be really awkward if she was talking to someone else with the same name.

10 hours ago, YourFNF said:

Oh jesus more bullshit.... I'm going to kill the wine at this rate....

giphy.gif

FUckimg sadist///fgalfldaflakdfjkalfjkladjfkladjflk

she gets the wall! wall for evil bitch!;;gkflsdgksg

gospgks;dgks;dg

*waves sidearm*

I would probably be cantonic or self harming

Whelp I drunk.... safkld;aflajfkldjsgkladgjlkgfdjksldjgkldsjgklsdjggrlkjsgfklgfdjsdfgklgfsklsjdgklgdsdgjngf genegsjsdgkldgfkldkglkald

? please be careful!

9 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

What do you mean by "if"?

She will be saved and Eva will heal her and then Charlie and Liv will marry.

You sound so sure of that. ??

5 hours ago, square_duck said:

Oh wouldn't that be perfect! ? a really cute, frilly dress too!

5 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

I would rather have her get the nanites that Liv should get.

Except that her brain is still intact but she's more like a spectator watching her new mother take care of her.

With people like Madison, I'm just torn as to which is worse.

A bad mom who is like her or a mom who treats her with love and affection.

Thanks for the comment! ?

7 minutes ago, AdultInnocence said:

Those chapters weren't as bad reading during the day, guess at night when tired isn't a good time to read some chapters. Would love to see the nanites put in the doctor and the whole clinic at this point as well.

I see why you didn't mention anything in the gap of what we know about Liv otherwise the surprise she had wouldn't have been as genuine to us either. That was planned out really well. At least she can still talk and I think it wasn't a change of heart, I think her "mommy" wanted to torture her.

Something would have been special with the tapes, since it seems like she can't say madison and will just say mommy. I wonder if she can't use that name at all or just when she is talking to her. Otherwise it would be really awkward if she was talking to someone else with the same name.

Thank you ? It took a lot of effort to make sure everything is planned out as well as possible. There's still some revelations to come yet ?

As for her change of heart... yeah, she really wanted to mess with her. She could melt her mind at any moment, but torturing poor Liv for being an inconvenience is something she would happily stoop so low to do.

And as for the name thing, she can't call her Madison, it instantly reverts to her calling her Mummy. But as for other people with the same name... that would be VERY awkward ?

Chapter 48: Trip to the Park

Once I realised I had lost some ability to speak, I chose to keep my mouth shut.

If I swore, I’d babble.

If I tried to call her Madison, I’d call her Mummy.

If I pissed her off... well, I wasn’t sure what the limitations were on her ability to make me obey, but I figured I didn’t want to find out.

I lay there in the crib. Silent, motionless, letting my thoughts consume me.

It didn’t take long before Madison got bored of my silence and walked out, leaving me in darkness.

-------------------------------------------------

“Right. I’m bored.” Madison said as she entered the nursery.

I wasn’t sure how late it was or how long I had been left here, because the windows were blacked out and there were no clocks or anything in the room.

“I’m going to nurse you, and then it’s bedtime for you. I’m going to take you to the park tomorrow so I can show you off. But first... Mummy wants to know what happened back there at the Doctor’s. Why do you have nanites in you, and where did you get them?”

Her furrowed eyebrows made her face look more and more stern as she started to scare me.

I knew I had to obey; I could feel it from deep inside, the need to tell her the truth. But then it hit me. I didn’t have to tell her everything. Years of watching what I say around Amazons has given me the ability to tell them exactly what they want to hear, without putting a target on my back. Well, for the most part.

She removed the dummy from my mouth, expecting an answer.

“I had a friend. She wanted to test something on me when I turned 18. I agreed. I didn’t know they’d still be inside me! Honest Ma...Mummy.”

“What were they for?”

“She said they would make my life better.”

It wasn’t a lie. She had told me at the time it would make my life better. She had told me to trust her. And I genuinely didn’t expect them to be in my system still. If I ever saw her again, I’d have a lot of questions for her... and I’d have to thank her.

“Ugh. Well they’ve put a massive dent in my plan. I had to resort to hypnosis, which I didn’t want to do. I can’t even make the physical changes I want to. Yet, anyway. I’ll have to find a surgeon who does the procedures the old fashioned way, without nanites.”

My blood ran cold at the thought of her still being able to do stuff to me.

“Anyway. Good girl for telling me. Now it’s time for you to nurse. Then you’ll sleep whilst I have a few drinks. Then I’ve got to look my best for the park tomorrow, so we’ll both be up early. Now, don’t bite.”

She picked me up and carried me over to the rocking chair. She stuck a finger into my nappy and nodded her head as she sat down, cradling me in her arms.

“Yep. Wet. But I’m not in the mood to change you right now. You can wait until the morning. I can tell you still want to resist, maybe a rash might do you good. Now, open up! And don’t bite!”

She unclipped her nursing bra, and guided her nipple into my mouth.

As I nursed from this woman, seething hatred coursed through my body, quickly being overcome by the sudden drowsiness that washed over me, until I was fast asleep in this woman’s arms.

“Wakey wakey sleepybutt! Time to get up. I need to change you, feed you, and more importantly, I need to make sure we look our absolute best for today! I want every Mummy at the park to be jealous of me!”

‘Seriously? Is this the only reason you want a little? To be fucking envied?’

Madison lifted me up out of the crib, placing me on the nearby changing table.

She strapped me down with the restraints and went about cleaning me up and putting a clean nappy on me.

As she pulled the front up and taped it up, I couldn’t help but think just how nappies just didn’t feel... special... anymore. They were a part of my prison sentence here, not a thing I can choose to wear and enjoy. I would love the feeling of the plastic against my skin, the crinkle they made whenever I’d move. I used to love how they felt whenever I was sat down on Charlie’s lap, how warm and safe they felt whenever I wet them, hell... and I’d never admit this to anyone, but I even enjoyed how much of a baby messy nappies made me feel.

But now... on the fourth day of captivity, Madison had already managed to ruin them for me. They no longer brought me happiness or safety; they just made me angry and sad. And I hated her for that. She ruined one of the few things that helped me get through this hellscape of a world.

And don’t get started on my little/baby side... I feared that was lost to me at this point.

“There we go! All cleaned up. No rash, which was a shame, but your resistance will wear down over time anyway, rash or no rash. Now... let’s get you dressed first, I don’t want to ruin my outfit by getting dressed first.”

She pulled out some baby pink shortalls and a white t-shirt, followed by some thick white tights and a pink cardigan. To top it all off, she picked out some pink trainers and one pink hairband.

“I’ll do your hair once you’re dressed. I’ve wanted a little doll to practice on, so it may take a few tries to get your hair just right.”

I sighed.

“What was that sweetums?”

“Thank you Mummy.” I said, with all the energy of a depressed sloth.

“Say it cuter...”

As if taken over by a spirit, a smile brightened my face.

“Fank you Mummy! I wuv you!”

‘FUCK!’

“BLAAHBABB!”

“Good girl! That’s much better. Now, let’s get you dressed shall we?”

As I sat in front of the full length mirror on the wall, all I saw was the picture perfect baby little staring back at me. The kind you’d see in adverts, on TV, in artwork.

And what made it worse, was that I would have actually have loved to have been dressed like this by Charlie. I mean if you asked me years ago, I would have hated it, but after everything with Charlie, and finding my baby side and everything... I... I liked this outfit. But right now, I wanted to rip it off me. It was if she had tainted everything good and wholesome about my baby side, everything I was finally starting to enjoy after spending my whole life fighting it.

And I wasn’t sure it’d come back if I ever escape from here.

“Time for your hair now sweetums.”

She picked me up and carried me downstairs, sitting on the sofa in the corner of the room and sitting me on her lap, with my back to her.

I sat there, watching some boring news thing, wondering if maybe my kidnapping had become a thing.

‘Ha, who am I kidding? Littles get adopted, kidnapped, and murdered all the time, and it never makes the news.’

Instead it was some news piece on LIBRA or something.

“LIBRA, most commonly known as the littles resistance, has made a public statement. They plan on running in the next general election.” Said the male news anchor.

“D’aww, isn’t that cute? The little babies think they can run a country! They’d be much better off in an adoption centre so we can give them to parents who will raise them properly, as the babies they obviously are!” replied the female news anchor.

“Well I guess there isn’t a law preventing them from running. It’s a bit surprising to hear from them publically, they tend to keep quite. And after the last time a little ran for any kind of office in this country...? I’m surprised they’re even trying!”

“Exactly, I mean look at him, little baby Matty!”

A video of a regressed little started playing on the screen. He was fully regressed, in a pink onesie and his hair in pigtails. He stared into the camera as he chewed on his stuffie.

“And that ladies and gentlemen, was Matthew Jackson, the last little who attempted to run for Mayor of our capital. As you can see, he’s in a much better position as Mayor of Stuffieville!”

“See, this is why LIBRA should just give up. They should just turn themselves in to the nearest adoption centre. I wouldn’t mind adopting one of them.”

‘Fucking Amazons. I mean good on LIBRA, but they’re insane to run against the current government. I mean who the fuck would vote for them? Sure, there are loads of littles, but most of them are adopted or regressed, which means they legally can’t vote. And how many Amazons would vote for them? People like Charlie are few and far between.’

Just as the two news anchors started on their next piece, I was quickly spun around.

“There, it took a few attempts, but I managed to braid your hair. Isn’t it pretty?” she said, holding up a picture she had literally just posted on social media.

“Yes Mummy.”

“Right. I’ll get you a bottle. Don’t DARE spill it on you, I want some pictures for social media, and if you ruin today, you will regret it. Make sure you drink it all, that’s all you’ll get until later. We don’t have time for breakfast today, so that’s your breakfast. I’m going to go get dressed.”

She placed me in the playpen with a bottle of juice, turned the TV off and walked upstairs.

“I guess she doesn’t want me drinking milk and getting sleepy or wetting myself so soon.”

We got to the park mid afternoon. Mostly because Madison just had to be dressed perfectly for showing off to everyone and taking photos for her social media, which had taken an hour, maybe even two. Honestly I was shocked just how long it took her to get ready, she must have tried on two dozen outfits before she finally picked one out that was apparently ‘perfect’.

Though if you ask me, she still looks like shit. But I may be biased with the whole kidnapped, hypnotised and ruining my babyspace thing.

She put me in a front-facing stroller, with the hood up and pushed me into the park, strutting as if she was the fucking Queen.

My heart was beating quicker and quicker the closer we got to the park.

Looking around... a smile grew on my face.

The park was empty.

Like no one.

Not a soul.

Not even a dog or a random pervert.

Nothing.

Which had royally fucked up her plans for the day. Which of course, made me extremely happy.

“Don’t. Fucking. Say. A word.” She said, not even looking down to see my expression.

She walked in front of the stroller, looking around.

“No one? Seriously, no one? I see so many parents come here when I drive past, and I’ve always wanted to show off to them when I finally got a little. Now I’ve got one... no one is here? What the fuck?”

And then just to top it off, as if my prayers had been answered, the heaven’s opened and the heaviest rainfall we had seen since April fell from the sky, drenching Madison and completely ruining her makeup and outfit.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” I couldn’t stop laughing at her.

‘This is probably why no one is here today, they probably had the common sense to check the weather before heading out, unlike someone...’

I was safe from the rain, the hood of the stroller protecting me from the sudden downpour. Yet here was my captor, looking like a wet dog, her mascara running down her face.

I didn’t care that she’d take it out on me. I didn’t care what she could do to me. I didn’t care that she could silence me in any number of ways. I was going to enjoy this as much as I can.

So I kept laughing.

“Right. You can shut the fuck up.”

She quickly grabbed my dummy from the clip attached to my shortalls and shoved it into my mouth, hurting my teeth as she pushed it in.

“Well I WAS going to be nice to you when we got home. But you’re going down for a nap whilst I have a bath and have some time to myself. Smug little shit. But don’t worry, I’ll give you a special bottle before you nap.”

I stopped laughing and gulped as she pushed me back to the car.

I spent the rest of the evening alone, in my crib, napping or thinking about how bad Madison looked at the park, which put a smile on my face. Sadly, she was true to her word and fed me multiple bottles of what I could only guess was breast milk laced with laxatives, because when I woke up from the initial nap, I had had a blowout in my nappy, and the smell made me gag.

It was a long evening, with no changes or interaction with Madison. The only interaction I got was when she fed the bottles. She left me alone for the rest of the day until I fell asleep, in a ridiculously messy nappy, holding on to a nearby stuffie for support.

I don’t blame her though; I probably would have laughed at her if she had come back in.

Day four....

Four days since I last saw Liv.

I had gone home for the first time after the meet up on Tuesday. And I broke down. The house just felt empty, devoid of love. Everything reminded me of her and I spent the entire night crying.

Yesterday was hell too, I skipped a meeting with my publisher about my new book. They tried calling but I was in no mood to answer. I’d get back to them eventually. Although without Liv... I’m not sure I had the motivation or the inspiration to even finish my book. I had started writing it when Liv and I first got together... but now... without her... I didn’t see the point.

I forced myself to have a bath, but even that made me think of her. Everything did.

Thankfully Mal turned up with pizza in the evening, which I was grateful for because I needed the company, and I had no plan on eating until he showed up. It was nice chatting to him about Liv and all the things she had gotten up to with him, and how silly and stupid she could be, but... I just felt worse.

And now today, day four. No sign of her, no word, no updates, nothing. I wanted to go race around town hoping to find her, but the chances of finding her in this town? Close to zero. I’d just end up getting into an accident or getting caught for speeding if I did, so I stayed in, drowning my sorrows with alcohol and shitty romantic comedies. Which, in hindsight, was not the best choice for me in this situation.

It was now mid afternoon, and I was on my fifth cocktail of the evening. Some fruity nonsense that Liv loved. I mean it was nice, but it wouldn’t have been my first pick. But it reminded me of her... and it got you drunk quick.

I rested my head on the arm of the sofa, drink in one hand, Liv’s blanket in the other.

It still had her scent.

That’s when my phone rang.

I didn’t want to answer it, it was probably just my publisher trying to contact me. But a small part of me hoped it was news on Liv, so I forced myself up, knocking my drink all down the side of the sofa.

“Fuck! I’m coming! Just fucking wait! I’ll be one second!”

I put the glass down on the coffee table and grabbed my phone, looking at the caller ID to see who it was.

Ready to send the caller to voicemail, I quickly saw that it wasn’t my publisher, it was Linda.

“Hhh... hello?” I said, clearing my voice.

“Charlie? Is that you?”

“Yeah, sorry, voice was a bit... you know?”

“Charlie, shut up, I have a potential lead!”

I shot up, fully awake and a rush of adrenaline now coursing through my body.

“What? You have a lead on Liv? Where is she?”

“Look, it’s a lead. We don’t know where she is right now, but we know where she has been. I’m pretty sure I saw her!”

“How? Where?”

“Did you get my text the other day?”

“Yeah... sorry, I didn’t get chance to read it yet. I’ve been a bit of a mess.”

“Look, you know that betweener I was in love with? Well I found him. My sister had adopted him. Long story short, she proved herself to be as immature as a baby and I’ve adopted her. But the good news is I adopted him too. We plan on getting him fixed up and deemed mature so we can get back on tracks.”

“Great... I’m so happy for you...” I said with all the sympathy I could muster, “but I’m sorry, what does this have to do with Liv?”

“Well I went to the daycare where my sister worked, where Thomas was enrolled, when she got deemed immature by the manager. I picked them up and went home. We were so busy that night and yesterday that we didn’t really get time to talk, but today he was telling me just what happened to my sister and him, and he was telling me about this girl who had recently been enrolled at the daycare, she was recently adopted. Apparently she was enrolled as Daisy, but she said her name was Olivia!”

“Wait... my Olivia?”

“That’s the thing, I would have been a bit sceptical, maybe a bit hesitant, but thinking back, I’m pretty sure I saw her. She was wearing a bonnet, hiding her hair, so I didn’t recognise her at first, but I’m pretty sure she went to Cutie Pie’s Daycare! She’s the reason why Thomas is back with me now!”

“OH MY... does that mean we can...?”

“I’ve already got the paperwork ready. I’ve given it to Sam, he’ll go with you to the daycare. Request the file on her and see where her house is. If they give you any hassle, you’ve got the ruling from a Judge with you. That should make them comply.”

“But... I’ve had a few drinks. I can’t drive.”

“I’m sorry Charlie, I can’t help you any further. I can’t get a babysitter or anything for my sister or Thomas. Maybe ask one of your friends to help? Don’t forget to collect Sam on the way! And Charlie?”

“Yes Linda?”

My heart was racing at this point, adrenaline flowing through me.

I was going to get my girl back.

“Be careful. And good luck.”

“Thanks Linda. I’ll be in touch.”

I shot up off the sofa, running into the bedroom, clumsily calling Mal along the way.

“Charlie?” he sounded like I did before, defeated and lost.

“SHUT UP! WE’VE FOUND LIV! I NEED A LIFT!”

“Shit, where? I mean of course, but can’t you drive though?”

“I’ve had too many drinks.”

“Hey, no judgement from me. Where we going?” he asked, no hesitance in his voice.

“First we’re going to pick up Sam, and then we’re going to Cutie Pie’s Daycare.”

==========================================================

I hope everyone enjoyed the latest chapters! Please leave likes and comments and all that fun stuff, I love reading them!

Just a heads-up, I'm going to go back to my normal posting schedule soon. So 4 chapters a week. That should lead us to mid-august ?

And my new story starts Thursday, which I'll be posting 2 a week (with 2 chapters in advance on my patreon), which should finish around mid-November. I'll be starting my third story at some point when I've finished writing my second. So much excitement! (but also lots of stress and worry).

Next chapter tomorrow!

• Like 18
  • Thanks 2

This is going to be so exciting. With a court order, the daycare center has to give out all the information. If Madison has then given the current address, everything should work out.
Since all she wants to do is torture Liv, hypnosis should be all she does.

I'm betting that LIBRA's election commercials will include Amazon hypnosis and that this election will be very interesting.

I am so excited about tomorrow. 

• Like 1