LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'm not much of a fan of the diaper dimension stories in general, partly because of the unrealistic world in which it takes place, but mainly because of the cruel behavior of most amazons.
This story seems to be heading in a different direction as far as the main storyline is concerned. A relationship based on love seems to be coming, which is why I'm going to keep following this.

18 hours ago, BabyLexie said:

She flirts like me, hahaha. She can see the danger, but "girl pretty" just overrides it. ? Let's see if that date stays a date, Charlotte is really hard to read so far but the danger is part of the fun!

Yeah, I'm very much the same! And you shouldn't have to wait too long to find out!

16 hours ago, BabySofia said:

Curious to see where you take this. Would be nice to see a consensual relationship there. Really rare in the dimension to see anything like that. 

Thanks for the comment! :)

13 hours ago, AbyMatt said:

Charlie's a keeper!

She seems it, doesn't she? :)

8 hours ago, Bel George said:

I'm not much of a fan of the diaper dimension stories in general, partly because of the unrealistic world in which it takes place, but mainly because of the cruel behavior of most amazons.
This story seems to be heading in a different direction as far as the main storyline is concerned. A relationship based on love seems to be coming, which is why I'm going to keep following this.

Thank you :) I hope you continue to enjoy it! I can't promise there won't be any cruel behaviour, it is in the diaper dimension after all. Thankfully not all Amazons are like that though.

Thanks for this, and for recommending "Exchanged".  I'm starting to feel that these stories could form the basis for an entire subculture within the abdl community, they're SO well thought out and detailed.  @BabySofia your trilogy is superb- i'd almost consider them more "emotional thrillers" than erotica.

22 minutes ago, Genossin said:

Thanks for this, and for recommending "Exchanged".  I'm starting to feel that these stories could form the basis for an entire subculture within the abdl community, they're SO well thought out and detailed.  @BabySofia your trilogy is superb- i'd almost consider them more "emotional thrillers" than erotica.

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed them!

24 minutes ago, Genossin said:

i'd almost consider them more "emotional thrillers" than erotica.

Exactly! She has such a way with words... I definitely just read everything she's written so far as regular fiction not erotica.

• Like 1

Chapter 6: Allies

Flustered, I cleaned up the shop quickly before locking up, just as Mal came back.

“Hey Kiddo, how’d everything go?” he said as he slurped loudly through the straw in the drink he was holding. He was trying to get to me. And what was worse was that it was working.

“Where have you been?” I snapped back.

“Hey calm down, I saw you were talking to that redhead again and didn’t want to interrupt. So I went and got a few supplies for that design for Sam. Got some food too, figured you’d want a bit of space without me lurking.”

“What do you mean? I don’t need space. Why would I need space?”

“Because... you either want to get in her pants, or let her get in yours, maybe to put you in thicker underwear?”

“I’m not into her!” I said, with my face feeling like it was on fire.

It must have been bright red at this point, as obvious as a big flashing cartoon sign above my head saying ‘BLUSHY LITTLE! ISN’T SHE CUTE?

“Aaaand there we have it folks! Ding ding ding ding ding! Honestly I’m glad it’s that and not the other option. I’d hate to lose my best seamstress!”

And friend.” I added.

“Yes, that too I guess. I mean who would I tease if you went and ended up suckling on that girl’s breasts and wetting your widdle nappies?”

Thankfully my face couldn’t blush anymore, so there was no way Malcolm could tell that that sentence had gotten to me more than being accused of liking Charlotte.

“Shut up you. Let’s just close up so I can get home”.

And think of Miss Charlotte and her feeding you?” he teased.

So I punched him. He deserved it.

We quickly locked up and Mal gave me a ride back to my place before driving off home himself. Whilst I find the car seat utterly humiliating, I can’t complain about its comfort, I had wanted to fall asleep within a few minutes of sitting in it. Thankfully it’s only a 10 minute drive so I managed to keep myself awake.

Once I was home, I got out of my work attire, down to just a little white cami and my shorts that I wear when I’m having a quiet night in snuggled up with my favourite stuffie and binge watching some nerdy movies. However this time I couldn’t help but be distracted because my shorts stood out a bit more than usual. After the accident earlier, there was no way I risk going without a nappy. At least I had changed into a clean one, otherwise the shorts would have been barely able to fit over that wet one.

“I’ll wear for one more night. If I’m dry when I wake up, I can finally stop wearing these ridiculous things. I’m surprised it’s lasted this long to be honest, usually it only lasts 24 at most.”

I liked talking to myself. Or Luna. And at least talking to Luna I didn’t feel as much of a weirdo, even if she was only a stuffed rabbit.

Snuggled up under my soft, thick blanket, I started dozing off to that movie with the small folk in that fantasy land who find a magic ring. I swear it was quite progressive when it came out, the littles in it were free, treated just like the bigger races, but as like with any movie these days, they all ended up in nappies being adopted by the rest of the Fellowship at the end of the movie. That’s the thanks you get for saving the world as a little I guess.

I had heard the original book had a much different ending, where everyone lived happily. And equal. But the book came out a long long time ago and society has not been kind to littles since then. Whilst we were a bit more free back then, we didn’t have many protections. Over time, Amazons started bringing in more protections for us, but this meant enforcing more control over us. And to be honest, those protections barely protect us at all, most ‘parents’ are just abusive, controlling, and manipulative, and they get away with a lot of nasty stuff.

Eventually the Amazons started enforcing what the media could portray, and a little with a happy ending that doesn’t involve being taped into a thick nappy and turned into a mindless baby was not one of them. So any evidence of the original book was removed. Stories got rewrote so any little protagonist got their inevitable end in nappies. No media would get funding if it went against those unwritten rules, and any indie producer would either get shut down if they’re a progressive Amazon, or sent to an adoption centre if they were a little.

But as I lay there, all thoughts about how unfair the system was slowly drifted away as I myself slowly drifted off to sleep. And all I was left with that I could picture... was her.

I woke up with my alarm screaming at me, so I rolled over to hit it to shut up.

“Just like I do Malcolm” I giggled to myself.

I could hear the crinkles coming from my underwear. Time for the moment of truth I guess...

“Dry. Thank fuck.”

I tore the nappy off and threw it in the bin before getting some of my sexiest panties and laying them out on my bed. I smiled, staring at the bed, knowing that I won’t have to wear those stupid nappies again. Aaaaand then I pushed down the slight bit of regret that had bubbled up to the surface. Nope. Not feeling that.

I took a quick shower and ate breakfast, when I remembered that I had forgot to check my email last night. So I opened my little sized laptop and sure enough, Sam’s ‘Mummy’ had emailed me. And from the first line I could tell today was going to be a tough day.

‘Hello there little one,

Well aren’t you just a super talented little babygirl! Maybe one day I’ll adopt you once I’ve got Samantha trained. Unless someone else adopts you first. Which I wouldn’t put past them, you have the cutest little cheeks!

Talking about Samantha, I love that design, so I’m giving the go ahead. I bet you want something just like it, that’s probably why you’re so good at designing such babyish clothing! Maybe I could get you to make an identical one so you can be her twin sister!

Anyway, enough about that, be a good little girl and get it made by closing time tomorrow for me. If you’re a very good girl maybe I’ll give you a new stuffie or something!

See you soon babygirl,

Lauren’

Fuck. Her. I wish I got to see the inevitable look on her face when she realises Sam has gone. Focusing on the email, I quickly checked whether it was sent yesterday or this morning.

Oh fuck, it was sent yesterday, I need to get to work and start making that outfit. Thankfully with the technology we have in our world, nanites, the time to create such an elaborate outfit is cut to a fraction of the time it would take in the past. What used to take me a week, maybe two, is cut down into one day at most. But I still needed to create the garment, prepare the special items Sam will use to escape, and then make it presentable for Lauren when she arrives just before closing.

Malcolm and I arrived at the store just in time for opening, and I rushed straight into the back room to start working on everything.

“So she accepted it? It’s all going to plan?”

“YES!” I shouted back. “NOW LET ME WORK. NOT MUCH TIME.”

“Have the effects of the milk worn off yet by the way?”

“YES. SHUT UP.” Despite yelling, you could sense the embarrassment in my voice.

Thankfully Mal must have sensed my need to not talk about my potty issues or my choice of underwear, and he shut up and let me get on with my work.

-------------------------------------------------

Now a little back-story on our operation. Whilst we are not a big operation, we at least had a bit of help from people outside the store who believed in our cause. So whilst we did most of the work and took most of the risk, we weren’t alone. We’d reach out when we needed certain items or services.

One of our allies was an Amazon Doctor and scientist, called Eve, who was working on a new compound for us, that would only target Amazons, not littles or inbetweeners. It would knock them out in less than 30 seconds and would last for about 10 minutes. Due to the metabolism of an Amazon and the size of them, 10 minutes would be the most we could get.

Eve was a strong believer in little rights, and had often had her research destroyed or taken away from her by her employer because it would have threatened the power Amazons had over us littles. And by that, I mean she was researching ways to reverse hypnosis and other ‘modifications’ done to littles against their will.

She had her own little, which put me off her at first; until I found out she had adopted this little to help cure her.

We had actually met Eve through our store when she brought her little in for a new dress. We were ready to give up on the idea of rescuing the little after seeing how far gone she was, but our opinions of Eve quickly changed when she had overheard me trying to talk to her little and assess her.

She saw me trying to help her, which made me freeze in fear, when she rushed over and grabbed me. Thankfully my fear quickly subsided when she excitedly explained to me that she was trying to ‘fix’ her little, to make her normal again. That she was so happy there were people out there like her trying to help other littles. She told me all about her little, how she had been previously adopted, tortured, abused and forcefully regressed. There was very little of her left inside her. Most of the time she would just act like a helpless baby, you wouldn’t be able to tell she was ever an adult. It was at that moment that we agreed to help each other however we could. We tell Eve what kinds of things we need, she tells other Amazons about our store. The more Amazons who bring their littles in, the more littles we can help. And now, thanks to Eve, her little even has moments of clarity, albeit rare and fleeting. Still no speech yet, just flickers of clarity in her eyes.

She has also developed sleeping drugs that littles can slip into Amazon drinks, or medicine that counters the effects of certain drugs on a little. But all of that isn’t enough to get a little free. A lot of littles are stuck in cribs or unable to reach door handles or get past security systems. And for that, we request the help of David.

And thanks to our tech guy, David, we not only were able to weaponise Eve’s compound, but we also managed to figure out how to hide multiple tiny electronic devices in our outfits that may assist a little with opening locked doors or disabling basic security devices.

We had no idea how old he was, he must have been anywhere between his late thirties and his early fifties. And he is a genius when it comes to nanotech. David is invaluable to our operation honestly, and we do not pay him enough, but he refuses to be paid any more because ‘we owe him his life.’ Because he was the first little we rescued.

David was in a similar position that Sam is in right now. He was being kept as a baby girl by some cruel Amazons. His ‘parents’ used a handful of modifications to keep him in his baby state for over half of his life. It was some kind of punishment, as he had previously tried to escape. So of course she came into our shop for a humiliating outfit for him. Thankfully we had figured out what was going on, and David told us all about how he tried to use his knowledge of tech to escape, but she had caught him, and thus decided to turn him into a baby girl. We offered to help him escape, to be free, and in return he offered to help us whenever we needed it.

It was a risky plan, but thankfully a successful one. We used Claire, the third in our little group of allies to pose as an LSS agent and with a bit of hacking by David from inside the house, his Mummy had agreed to give custody back to the ‘legal mother’. There was no struggle, which meant she honestly didn’t want the hassle of him anyway, so it was very likely she’d just go and adopt someone who was more... compliant.

Anyway, there was no ‘legal mother’ really, but she didn’t know that.

All Claire had to do was present a fake LSS database that said David was the property of some non-existent woman and that there could be legal troubles and done, David was free. We set him up with an apartment and he managed to get back on his feet relatively quickly, even got all the modifications reverted. Heard he even regained control of his bladder, but I never feel comfortable bringing it up with him to find out.

Claire, as I said, was the third in our little group of allies. She was an actress (well, she always said she wanted to be one. She actually works at a hardware store.) and a friend of Malcolm’s. And just like Malcolm she was very... protective. Whilst I guess you could call us friends, she looked at me like a little sister or sometimes... a bit more maternal. Sometimes it scares me how maternal she gets with me, and often worry she’ll adopt me one day, but I know Mal would never let that happen, and she would never betray her friend.

Anyway, Claire is the last step in the escape plan usually. Eve’s tricks disable the Amazon, David’s toys disable the obstacles to help the little get out. And Claire is there for them as soon as they get out of the house. Most of the time she’s just a getaway driver, but sometimes she’ll provide distractions or... well, pose as LSS agents.

I know it’s a lot of messing about and secrecy and it would just be quicker to just snatch the little right from under their parent’s nose, but we cannot risk being found out. We are the best chance some littles have. And we have to work in secret.

-------------------------------------------------

It took a few hours to set up the machine to create the outfit, all I’d need to do now is press the button and after a few hours, done. I’d have to manually do some little additions to it, but that wouldn’t take longer than an hour. If everything goes according to schedule, we’ll have it ready by 4.30pm, just in time for Lauren to come pick it up. For now though, I pressed the button and went to talk to Malcolm to finalise the plan.

“Done kiddo?” he asked as I walked into his office.

“Yup. So, let’s go over the plan one last time.” I said with determination. We would save Sam. He needed a win. And so did I.

“Okay, so she’ll take the outfit, and obviously the first thing she’ll do when she gets home is want to dress Sam in it.” Malcolm said.

“And when she gets to the snaps on the onesie built into the dress, the middle one when snapped will release Eve’s compound, knocking her out. She’ll collapse, and Sam will be free to make his escape.” I replied.

“And then they’ve got that gooey mixture to loosen the tapes on that ridiculous crawler nappy. That’s in his left sleeve.”

I nodded in reply.

Crawler nappies were notorious for being impossible for littles to get off themselves. The tape used requires an Amazons strength to undo. And Sam would need to get that thing off if he wanted to do more than crawl, hence the name.

Malcolm carried on. “Thanks to David’s toys stashed in the collar, Sam will be able to get past the security on the door, he may need to find something to climb on to open the door though, he says it’s pretty high up.”

“Then Claire is waiting outside in her car, where she’ll pick him up, pretend to adopt him, and then drive off to the shop. Then we’ll sort him out and get him back to his wife where they can live safely.”

David nodded this time.

We discussed all the little details of the plan, losing track of time, until being alerted by the machine that the outfit was ready. I took it off, gave it a satisfactory look over, and spent a good 30 minutes making small handmade details to it, and inserting the escape items. Wrapping up the dress in a cute little display box to give to the customer, I handed it to Mal.

“You saw the email, you were copied in. I’m not taking my chances being around her.”

Malcolm nodded and went out to the shop front, when shortly after the bell rang as someone entered the store.

I looked through to the storefront using the CCTV, and as I had guessed, it was Lauren and Sam. He was in some stupid little bubble romper being carried by her. They must have left the stroller today.

After some light conversation, Malcolm handed the outfit over; Lauren paid for it, and left. I noticed she looked towards the back room where I was, which was closed off thankfully.

I sighed and brought my hands to my face in relief that this part was over, but nervous as hell about the next part of the plan, the most important part, his escape.

Not hearing him enter, Malcolm decided to break the obvious tension with some of his usual light-hearted teasing. Much to my annoyance.

“So she asked about you. Something about wanting to thank you by getting you a matching outfit...” he laughed. “Anyway, you should be going, you better get an early night tonight so you’re up early for your date with Mummy!”

He laughed even harder.

So I punched him again.

==========================================================

Thanks for reading the latest chapter! I hope you enjoyed it. Feedback and comments are welcome and appreciated!

I finished chapter 20 today, which means 1/3 of the story is done, so I'm thinking of posting 4 chapters this week. So I'll try for Friday and Sunday.

I'm excited about posting the next few chapters too, a lot of stuff happens and it was a lot of fun to write!

• Like 24
  • Thanks 2

A beautiful chapter.
These Amazons always give me goosebumps over my body (I won't lie, I like this feeling a bit) They are absolutely crazy all together.
Looking forward to more chapters.

It's a solid operation with a good mix of skills but honestly I expect  it to be rolled up pretty quickly. This kind of pattern would be easy to spot even before the age digital surveillance. The fixed static location is a huge liability. Although I'm sure there are ways around this. For however long you can though I say give'em hell. *starts humming "Bella Ciao"*

I tend to read chapters several times and if something comes to mind I comment several times, so here we are again.
I think this mother is also figuring out pretty quickly who helped her baby escape. I'm guessing she'll find Liv while she's with Charlott and something happens and Charlotte might be coerced into adopting Liv to protect her. But that would be pretty short if you want to write 60 chapters. So I think that LPS will be involved and there is a danger that the operation will be exposed. Maybe there will be a trial about who gets to adopt Liv, Charlott or the crazy mother. Maybe she has to go to a Etikett school for a few days. In any case, I don't think her operation will last much longer. I'm really curious to see what happens next.
I'm also hoping a little bit, and this is the mean side of me, that Liv ends up in some of these really really embarrassing outfits that she makes herself no matter where she has to go.

With the protections at Liv's disposal, I wonder why she doesn't have some built into some of her clothing so she can make a run for it if an Amazon did try to grab her up.

The shop needs to expand if they aren't going to be linked to one shop. Another thing I could see is the stuff that knocks the Amazon out, could create a memory laps of a few days, then David's technology could remove the email trace. That would at least help protect the shop.

Curious to see what you already have in mind to help keep the shop from being found out, unless it was going to get found out anyway. Time will tell :)

• Like 1
On 4/21/2021 at 8:57 PM, Moon3ye said:

A beautiful chapter.
These Amazons always give me goosebumps over my body (I won't lie, I like this feeling a bit) They are absolutely crazy all together.
Looking forward to more chapters.

Thank you!

On 4/22/2021 at 12:53 AM, BabySofia said:

I like where you're going with this! Hope she manages to avoid this crazy mommy! Interesting escape tool ideas... ?

Thanks! 

On 4/22/2021 at 6:45 AM, YourFNF said:

It's a solid operation with a good mix of skills but honestly I expect  it to be rolled up pretty quickly. This kind of pattern would be easy to spot even before the age digital surveillance. The fixed static location is a huge liability. Although I'm sure there are ways around this. For however long you can though I say give'em hell. *starts humming "Bella Ciao"*

Oh no, Olivia is sooo sneaky and careful... she would never be caught!... ? 

19 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

I tend to read chapters several times and if something comes to mind I comment several times, so here we are again.
I think this mother is also figuring out pretty quickly who helped her baby escape. I'm guessing she'll find Liv while she's with Charlott and something happens and Charlotte might be coerced into adopting Liv to protect her. But that would be pretty short if you want to write 60 chapters. So I think that LPS will be involved and there is a danger that the operation will be exposed. Maybe there will be a trial about who gets to adopt Liv, Charlott or the crazy mother. Maybe she has to go to a Etikett school for a few days. In any case, I don't think her operation will last much longer. I'm really curious to see what happens next.
I'm also hoping a little bit, and this is the mean side of me, that Liv ends up in some of these really really embarrassing outfits that she makes herself no matter where she has to go.

Thanks for the comment! You'll just have to wait and see! 

2 hours ago, AdultInnocence said:

With the protections at Liv's disposal, I wonder why she doesn't have some built into some of her clothing so she can make a run for it if an Amazon did try to grab her up.

The shop needs to expand if they aren't going to be linked to one shop. Another thing I could see is the stuff that knocks the Amazon out, could create a memory laps of a few days, then David's technology could remove the email trace. That would at least help protect the shop.

Curious to see what you already have in mind to help keep the shop from being found out, unless it was going to get found out anyway. Time will tell :)

Who says she doesn't? Problem is she wouldn't be able to use them in public, can't let Amazons know these things exist!

And you'll just have to wait and see for the rest! :)

On 4/22/2021 at 12:45 AM, YourFNF said:

OMG another commie :)  Which version of Bella Ciao is your favorite?  I love Hannes Wader's versions.  BTW I'm working on a Dimension story set in East Germany if you're interested in the intersection of workers' liberation and littles' liberation :)

13 minutes ago, Genossin said:

OMG another commie :)  Which version of Bella Ciao is your favorite?  I love Hannes Wader's versions.  BTW I'm working on a Dimension story set in East Germany if you're interested in the intersection of workers' liberation and littles' liberation :)

OOoooh that sounds really neat. I don't have the best theoretical grounding but if you seen some of my other commenting you might have seen my speculation about Little's in DD as a horrifying end stage result of turning people into commodities. Like you have such a labor/productivity surplus with 25%+ unemployment that the only way they can maintain control and profit growth is to create an underclass that is treated like pets.

Chapter 7: The Mall

Thursday we gave the outfit.

Friday we expected Sam.

But nothing happened.

Claire said he didn’t turn up. She even went to the door and pretended to be selling something to see if everything was okay. But Lauren was acting fine, like nothing had happened. No sign of Sam from the doorway.

Safe to say, we were concerned. But there was nothing we could do.

But it was now Saturday. And my date... I... mean shopping trip with Charlotte was today.

I had to be careful, because whilst she was going to escort me around everywhere, I had to appear as mature as possible throughout the whole day, or else some random Amazon (or Charlotte herself) may try to adopt me. At least when I’m with her it may appear like I belong to her and random Amazons will back off. Getting there was going to be the most dangerous part for me, as I would be unaccompanied. At least she said she would give me a ride home.

I got dressed in a simple, cute but mature, purple top and some skinny jeans.

But then I started doubting myself as part of me wanted to impress Charlotte, so I opted for a cute but slightly-less-mature-than-the- top-and-jeans-would-have-been yellow dress.

It wasn’t like it wasn’t mature, but it wasn’t exactly babyish. It was just... cute. I think Charlotte would like it. And that’s all that went through my mind as I finished getting ready. And as usual, I tucked Luna into bed before leaving the house.

It took about 30 minutes to walk to the Mall, and I was met with lots of longing stares at me on the walk there. It was like at least half of the Amazons who walked past me wanted to adopt me right there and then. So I started walking on the opposite side of the road from the main crowds of Amazons.

I got to the entrance to the mall when I got a text. Quickly checking it, it was Charlie.

‘Hey sweetie. I’ll be 20 minutes late. Sorry! Wait for me at the food court, okay? We’ll grab food first then we’ll go shopping for some new stuff for you. Be a good girl. See you soon xx Charlie xx’

I replied back.

‘I’m always a good girl! See you soon xx’

Closing my phone, I walked in to the mall, with a weird, creeping feeling that I was being watched.

Looking around as I was walking past the people, all I could see was a bunch of Amazons, some of them with littles. I saw the occasional free little walk past, but they seemed as sheepish and nervous as me so anyone I made eye contact with quickly looked away and went on with their business. I couldn’t see anyone following me though. Still, I couldn’t let my guard down.

I finally made my way to the food court, checking the time on my phone.

It had only been 2 minutes since the text from Charlotte. So I’ve still got another 18 minutes to kill. Finding a table that wasn’t occupied and that was away from any Amazons was difficult, but I managed it.

Just as I was about to sit down, an urge that I was really hoping wouldn’t pop up... well... popped up.

I needed the bathroom.

And quick.

‘I forgot to go before I came out because I was too busy picking out this stupid outfit for Charlotte! Right, table will have to wait. Need bathroom. Where...is...the... aha!’

I found the bathroom nestled away in the corner of the food court.

Now you see I hadn’t been to the mall in a very long time. I mean look at the world, it’s not exactly going to be the safest place for an un-adopted little. I’ve heard the horror stories. I know a lot of littles need to visit for clothes or work or whatever, and a lot manage to visit without any incidents, but I did not want to risk it. Especially seeing as I could always just make my own clothes at work. But yes, because I hadn’t been to the mall in a very long time, I didn’t know that they had replaced the little sized bathrooms with family changing rooms. Free littles were expected to either be padded and to have their nappies changed in the changing rooms, or to somehow use the oversized Amazon bathrooms. Obviously, I was not going to go with the former, so I’d somehow have to make do with the latter.

I rushed across the mall, diving between groups of Amazons and dashing past strollers and tables to get to the bathroom as soon as possible. This must be one of the worst places to have an accident as a little. There are way too many potential adopters.

‘Why did I agree to this? How did I let Charlotte talk me into this?’

I tripped on a wheel of a stroller.

‘Get up. Get up now Olivia. Before someone decides you obviously can’t walk and should be kept to crawling or being carried.’

But I froze in fear as I looked up at the occupant of the stroller I had just tripped on.

It was a little.

And their face said it all, a mix of fear, envy and resignation at their situation. That would be me if I didn’t get up now. So I pushed as hard as I could, I got up and I started running.

“Are you okay little one?” I heard from some Amazon behind me. I didn’t want to look back, so I kept running.

“Yeah, sorry, got to get to work” I shouted back. Obviously a lie, but something that made it clear that I wasn’t completely helpless, that I didn’t need help.

I got to the women’s bathroom and opened the large door.

‘Made it. Right. Need to pee. Hurry!’ I thought.

I started searching for an unoccupied stall, the first was taken. But the second and third weren’t. Quickly, I entered the second stall when I heard the first open.

I saw the occupant of the first stall in the mirror on the wall as I began closing the door.

‘Short hair, casual clothing, Amazon but not very tall for one, maybe a bit closer to a betweener? But they turned right instead of left... The exit was left. As were the sinks. Why would they turn...?’

I closed the door quickly as it dawned on me.

Before I could lock the stall door, it was pushed open by the short haired Amazon woman. She looked down at me with the same face a lion must have when it’s hunting its prey.

“Oh sweetie, this isn’t the right place for you. You need the changing rooms next door. Let’s get you into a nice thick nappy and Mummy can take you home!” the woman said in a calm, soothing voice. The kind that you’d specifically talk to a baby with.

“You know, I knew as soon as I saw you outside earlier that you would make the most perfect little baby for me.”

She picked me up and started carrying me outside the bathroom.

‘I knew it. I knew I was being followed. It was her the whole time.’

My body betrayed me. I wanted to run. I needed to run. But I just froze completely, like a doll. And soon I’d be her little doll.

‘Fight damn you Olivia’ I screamed to myself in my head. ‘FIGHT’

As we exited the women’s bathroom, she turned and took me towards the family changing rooms.

My body and mind unfroze as it dawned on me that I could actually fight.

I’ve been taught my whole life to just accept and deal with whatever bullshit these Amazons do to you. That ‘if you cooperate, you’ll be better off’. But honestly, what is the point if either way you are going to be a helpless, mindless little baby?

So I screamed.

“GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF ME!”

She was not expecting that. She also did not expect me to struggle. And damn, did I struggle. But sadly, her strength was greater than mine. I didn’t stand a chance at escape, but I fought anyway. I would not give in. Not this time. If she wanted me, she’d have a difficult time getting me.

Something I didn’t expect was that the commotion alerted people in the nearby area. Most Amazons had seen this kind of display before. Most just ignored it, saw it as another day, another little trying to resist what is best for them. Some watched because they got off on it I guess. Thankfully for me, one person who needed to see the commotion saw it.

And she was pissed.

I was dragged kicking and screaming into the family changing room.

“D’aww, is someone not happy about her nappies?” I heard from another Amazon who was in the middle of changing her little. Her little was some 40 year old guy who blushed when we made eye contact.

“Yeah, I saw her and I just knew I had to adopt her. She’s not taking it so well though. I honestly wasn’t even expecting to adopt at this point in my life, so I haven’t even got her proper padding.” The short haired captor of mine replied in a friendly tone towards the slightly taller Amazon woman.

“Oh here, have one of mine, can’t have her having any accidents can we?” she handed a thick plastic nappy over, but before my new ‘Mummy’ could accept it, the door swung open, to everyone’s surprise.

“GET. YOUR HANDS. OFF HER. NOW.”

It was Charlotte. She was here for me.

‘Please for the love of everything good in this world, save me’ I thought to myself, praying.

Clearly taken aback, the short haired Amazon paused for a moment, before finally finding the courage to speak.

“Sorry love, but this one is taken. You’ll have to get your own.”

Now Charlotte, to all who may see her or even talk to her, may come off as one of the friendliest, softest people you will ever meet. But as I learned that day, you don’t want to piss her off. You don’t want to upset her or anyone she is close to. And today this unfortunate Amazon threatened someone she seemed to like; at least I think she liked me.

“If you want to leave this bathroom in one piece, you’ll hand me back my friend right this minute.”

She stepped closer, at which point I realised she had a distinct height advantage over the woman holding me.

Friend? Don’t you mean adorable little baby?” The other Amazon said in a cutesy babytalk voice, wrapping up her baby boy and putting him in his stroller.

“Get out. NOW” growled Charlotte towards the other Amazon. Something about the way she said ‘now’ made that woman rush out like her life depended on it.

And honestly, the way it sounded to me, it may have.

Left with just me, Charlotte, and the woman who tried to kidnap me, the room went silent. It was obvious the woman did not know what to do. She didn’t want to give me up, but at the same time I think Charlotte going full Mama Bear may have made her have second thoughts about that.

“But... but I adopted her first!”

Charlotte looked at me.

Pardon my language dear...” she said softly.

Then, looking up at the woman, she said, “You didn’t fucking adopt anyone. She’s a perfectly capable adult and you will not turn her into anything. Sure, she is fucking adorable, and I agree that she’d look adorable in a thick nappy...”

I was both petrified and also blushy as hell as she winked towards me at that last point.

“But that doesn’t matter, she’s mine” the Amazon snapped back.

Taking a few seconds to assess the situation, Charlotte found the woman’s weakness that she needed.

Look, you’re close to being a betweener. And you know what life is like for a betweener. You think it’s easy to just claim she is unfit to look after herself. How about I do the same to you? I’m sure no one would argue or stop me if I decided to adopt you myself. How about I put you in nappies and you can be her baby sister?”

“You wouldn’t! You can’t!” there was a fear in the Amazon’s voice that wasn’t there before. This was a new level of fear. The same kind of fear you’d normally hear from a little.

“Oh we both know I can. And if you try to adopt my cute little friend here, I will have you back in a nursery before you can say goo goo ga ga.”

“No, you know what, fine, she’s yours. Whatever. This isn’t worth it. Just leave me alone you crazy bitch!” the woman shoved me into the arms of Charlotte and ran out of the bathroom crying.

I took a deep breath, she was gone. And leaning against Charlotte’s chest, I could feel her taking the exact same kind of breath.

“Are you okay hun? She didn’t hurt you or do anything to you did she?”

I shook my head.

“Okay good, it’s okay, I’ll protect you. No one hurts my friends.”

She held me close. I instinctively nuzzled into her chest and let out a few tears.

She saved me.

“Shhhh, let it out sweetie. It’s okay, you’re safe now”.

She stroked my hair. I melted into her. I was safe. I had never felt this safe before in my life.

After a good minute of us just standing there in silence, with me in her arms, she finally let me down onto the floor.

“Now sweetheart, let’s get out of here. We’ll grab some food and then go shopping, okay?”

I nodded.

“Oh and before I forget, I saw her drag you out of the bathroom. I’m guessing you needed to go? Did you manage to go potty before she grabbed you or do you need to go still?”

I blushed at her use of the word ‘potty’.

“Umm... I think your Mama Bear voice was a bit too effective.”

Charlotte scanned me, before quickly putting her hands to her mouth as she looked at the puddle forming beneath me. She tried her best not to laugh.

“I... may have... gone... already...”

==========================================================

Thanks for reading this chapter! I hope people enjoy it. Feedback and comments are welcome and appreciated!

I'll try and post the next one Sunday or Monday. Going to try and get started on the next section of the story this weekend after having a couple of days off.

• Like 21
  • Thanks 2

Nice chapter.
Very obvious what happened when it said Charlott is late.
The rescue was very entertaining.
Very unwise of Liv to go there alone she should have had Charlott pick her up.
A little one that pees herself is not good. I think now she will end up in diapers for better or worse. Let's see if she stays free or if Charlott takes her away.
Very sad for Sam that he did not get free. Maybe Lauren knew what Liv and Mal were doing and is using this as evidence to get them both into trouble.
I am curious how it continues.

14 minutes ago, BabyLexie said:

Wow, this is the moment of truth! If Charlotte doesn't adopt her now, she'll never adopt her.

You can't say that like that. Maybe she first tries to gain Liv's trust in order to get her into a situation where she voluntarily lets herself be adopted by Charlott.

3 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

Nice chapter.
Very obvious what happened when it said Charlott is late.
The rescue was very entertaining.
Very unwise of Liv to go there alone she should have had Charlott pick her up.
A little one that pees herself is not good. I think now she will end up in diapers for better or worse. Let's see if she stays free or if Charlott takes her away.
Very sad for Sam that he did not get free. Maybe Lauren knew what Liv and Mal were doing and is using this as evidence to get them both into trouble.
I am curious how it continues.

Thanks for the comment!

2 hours ago, the diaper mike said:

Oh my God great chapter great cliffhanger

Thank you!

2 hours ago, AdultInnocence said:

I am wondering if Sam just hasn't been dressed in the new outfit yet. Good timing for Charlotte, or bad timing depending on how you look at the puddle on the floor. Wonder if when she was shoved Liv, if the diaper she was given went with. Thanks for the update!

Won't be long to find out :)

2 hours ago, BabyLexie said:

Wow, this is the moment of truth! If Charlotte doesn't adopt her now, she'll never adopt her.

We'll have to see!

2 hours ago, Moon3ye said:

You can't say that like that. Maybe she first tries to gain Liv's trust in order to get her into a situation where she voluntarily lets herself be adopted by Charlott.

Why does everyone instantly assume Charlotte has ulterior motives...? ?‍♂️?