LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Having friends.

Do we have real "diaper friends"? I guess we all have lots of kinda diaper friends. But do we have real diaper friends that we have met in real life? Yeah, I have. In fact, I still see him over the years and he is a "true friend". I don't see him as I used to have in the past 5 years but we still get together a couple times a year. I've known him for almost 30 years. We got together back in the old DPF site, enjoyed our interests (golf and boating) and of course, diapers. He is now a retired teacher and lives in California and I always love meeting together in Chicago and in the west. He was the one who introduced me to "fiber loading" and using Metamucil. He's gay while I'm strait but curious. Still am. We have both enjoyed great "poogasms" and have changed both of us with loaded diapers. I've met a couple of "mommies" over the years but to be honest, they just don't feel the same. He and I feel the same interests and enjoy having gigantic po po diapers. Nothing quite the same we have together. Do others have those kind of friends?

I had one for about 10 years.  Not a lot of AB's or D:'s in my area but he lived about 20 miles away.  In the summer we would go fishing in my boats a few times and have lunch at the Chinese buffet a few times a year (always diapered).  He was the only one that I knew in person who also wore diapers for enjoyment.  He passed away from cancer almost 3 years ago and he was a member here as well.

No, I fear I do not have such real life diaper friends, but I can dream. In an ideal world, there would be ABDL clubs or bars, something akin to fetish clubs or gay bars. I’d call mine “The Powdered Heinie”...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

No unfortunately I never had this chance

Online I have acquaintances but not true friends, I would love to have a AB girls friend online or irl

• Thanks 1

I have no "IRL" diaper friends, only the friends I have made here. The only person who knows anything about this side of me IRL is my wife, and while she's also my friend, I wouldn't call her a "diaper friend", because she'd be quite content if I gave this up. She tolerates it but she's not enthusiastic. 

I have attended a couple of in=person events at Rearz, back when one could do such things, and wearing a diaper (discretely under clothes) and hanging out with other people doing the same thing, definitely has an appeal to it. I wouldn't mind figuring out a way to meet with some people once the world opens up again, although trust is a big part of that - I have no interest in ending up on someone's Instagram feed or whatever. 

• Like 1

I have my partner Elle and my friend Phil of over 20 years and his loving girlfriend. I have a very close college friend of over 30 years that is a quadriplegic. My loving nephew and his boyfriend. We have diaper parties and play diaper games. I dont ever force my fetish on others and I see many of you dont indulge with others whether its a choice or you guys are very much still in the closet. I have always said I will always have two sets of friends. My diaper lover friends which I keep near and dear to my heart, and I have friends I know from work, and the neighborhood and associates. I never mix the two. I know how hard it has been for me in a 44 year stretch of my love of diapers. My loving partner that is also a lover of over 23 years and my good friend Phil that I love like a brother and part of my family he has been a diaper lover well over 40 years also, I miss his wife so much. She was such a wonderful friend to me and my husband, and its just so sad that her life was cut so short. I also count many of the people here as friends and family and I am very happy to share my love with. I am having a great weekend with a few diaper lover friends and just enjoying the great weather we are blessed with, and having a cookout just loving the joy and attatchment and enjoyment we all share. Bless you all and I do hope you can find friends and enjoy this fetish. I know its not easy but thats why we come here to be accepted and loved. Hugs and kisses to you all. Have a great weekend. There are so many friends I want to mention here and I would prolly run out of room !! 

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm going to LA in California this month and I will be able to get together. I still love to see him. He, like me, is very active with diapers. He has a partner that also loves diapers. I've met him a few years ago and he too is a very lover of loaded diapers. Not only that, he still sucks his thumb like me. I guess I'll have to bring my thumb too. 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, diaperjack101 said:

I'm going to LA in California this month and I will be able to get together. I still love to see him. He, like me, is very active with diapers. He has a partner that also loves diapers. I've met him a few years ago and he too is a very lover of loaded diapers. Not only that, he still sucks his thumb like me. I guess I'll have to bring my thumb too. 

Sounds like a plan Jack, have fun sweetie and enjoy !!

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

Diapers are my underwear and the idea of telling anyone that I still need to wear the damn things is (in my opinion) just to much information. While dreams and fantasies are fun, the reality of dating and finding 'true love' while incontinent is (insert rude noise here). I've had so many bad experiences (dating) that I just gave it all up.

That said, it would be nice if we, meaning everyone, could be Open enough to talk about ALL of our Taboo Subjects and I mean ALL, nothing is off the table. If you don't even try to understand all sides of any argument you can Never find the truth.  Bury our heads in the sand... Why is that such a human thing to do I wonder?

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/7/2021 at 11:49 AM, LiL Marc said:

No unfortunately I never had this chance

Online I have acquaintances but not true friends, I would love to have a AB girls friend online or irl

You always have friends Marc, and we all think you are awesome !!

• Like 3
On 8/22/2021 at 2:37 AM, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

You always have friends Marc, and we all think you are awesome !!

Thank you Eve,

I have a busy and enjoyable summer time and I flew a lot, but soon I will go chat again with you guys

• Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I am sorry to say I don't have any friends in person or online that I can share my love for diapers with. I have been a closet secret diaper lover for decades and before finding the ab/dl world on the internet thought like many I was the only one on earth. I can't even think of coming to anyone I know and expect anything good to come of it so I am alone here with my diaper fettish. I only dream of meeting someone in a social setting that too likes to wear diapers.

Close friends irl??? Not anymore. I had a few, but over time they either died or drifted off. A remaining one is more a long time 'friend'. Diaperwise, I have met many many ABDL types, even dated one long ago ( jenniebear) whom I still adore, but distance didn't allow such thkngs, and I got caught up in family BS....soooo, all mine are more "casual aquaintenances" but nothing more. 

Would I "like" to find someone who could be a "real" padded friend. ....possibly, but there would have to be more to it rather than having our underwear in common. I have a myriad of interests and a number of hobbies, and things I just like to do....which makes for kind of a wide "net" but, being exceedingly independant, means I spend most of my time alone, which, to be honest, I prefer. 

I dont get close to people......been there and have the scars....and to me, it's not worth the pain. 

Finding "true friends" is a very difficult thing, and you are fortunate if you find just one. I dont know if I can let anyone in, to many walls. Unless it is someone truly amazing and special, I am guessing my remaining time will be mostly alone...... Which is fine, and something I have come to accept long ago.

• Like 1