LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stimulus 3 - The Search for Curly's Gold

Anyone get the third round payment yet?

I got skipped on the round two payment for some reason, so don't have my hopes up, but could sure use it! I badly need a new mattress as I'm currently sleeping in a pot hole lol

i havent checked lately but i was told it was coming with the regular ssi money, im thinking of checking my bank but im not holding my breath. needing a new mattress eh? mom just got me a new one, i was sleeping on one with springs coming up through it for 2 years, had it since '16

• Like 1
7 hours ago, feralfreak said:

i havent checked lately but i was told it was coming with the regular ssi money, im thinking of checking my bank but im not holding my breath. needing a new mattress eh? mom just got me a new one, i was sleeping on one with springs coming up through it for 2 years, had it since '16

Yikes, you needed one too!

• Like 1
18 hours ago, feralfreak said:

10 hours ago, DailyDi said:

I recently replaced a mattress that I bought back in '98 or '99!  Yeah, it was getting pretty rough - I think a spring or 2 had popped, but I flipped it over and at least it was only 1 spot. 

Sadly, the replacement is not holding up all that well.  It's started sagging in the center - and reading reviews, it's apparently not uncommon. 

9 hours ago, AwakenEvil said:

No Stimmy for me again!

Ditto.

18 hours ago, DailyDi said:

yeah but i tend to make things last as long as possible, abe lincoln screams for mercy with me(except for when it comes to fountain drinks, gotta have those), i was covering the holes/springs poking up with pillows for a couple years, i was ok with waiting at least another 2 years to save money

I got mine. All of it went to pay down credit cards. Now I only have the two main ones with a balance on them. My credit utilization is at 10%. Now I have to wait for the credit reporting to catch up. 

6 hours ago, Cute_Kitten said:

I got mine. Some of it is going to finish paying off a credit card. Rest of it is going into savings for emergency. Nice thing is I even got some Covid relief for school. ?

@DailyDi@Cute_Kitten

The ironic thing is:  I am not like the rest of the people apparently, because anyone that is on SS/SSI/SSDI/Survivors/Railroad Benefits or VA benefits is in a "special group" and we DON'T have a Release Date for our Payments.  They tell us "Call The IRS, or use the "Get my Payment tool, or call the Social Security People, or Call your BANK"

Bank:  Does NOT KNOW WHEN they get it, only that they can tell me when they login to my account screen, that I have the stimulus 3.  They have No information, and "deflect away questions to the IRS"

IRS:  People you talk to tell you, do NOT give them your SSN, or any other identifying information, because they won't be able to help you". I don't PAY taxes, and have not filed for 20+ years, because I am on SSDI!

Get My Payment Tool:  "Shows No Information Available" and I KNOW I will get the Stimulus, but since I am in this GROUP, it is hard to PLAN anything, because I have been in the NEGATIVE for THREE days, and the only way I could fix that, was with my Dear Father and stepmom making a trip to see me with Christmas Money that they had to hold for a while because they were ill and dealing with issues.  Dad also gave be a CRAPTON of quarters, and a SOCK full of loose change, I put $10 in the other day, got some meds, and NOW I am holding at like $9.79 - Thank GOD for Dad, or I would be DEAD - lucky for me, bank won't assess service fees unless I am overdrawn in excess of $5.00, and I was only $-2.73 in the hole for those days, so I am good.  I also counted Dad's change:  $15.00 in the SOCK, and $75 in quarters.  PHEW :)  I am glad these FOOLS think that they can make decisions like this, when they don't have to worry about NOT having what you need - I hate to ask for help like that, because then it may look like i am not responsible:  I pay all my bills, every month, and my parents even say that they are PROUD of me, because I never ask for money unless I need it, but when I do, its the 3rd degree:  I can't win sometimes.

Yet:  Their damn tool is as useless as a case of 500 wet diapers!  They can't tell us anything, and then, because I get SSDI, I get a 1099-I that says how much I made from SSDI payments, I apparently don't seem to be IN the system, as I got the $1200 First stimulus, without DOING A THING, and I got the SECOND $600 by doing NOTHING - I HAVE to be in the IRS system for something -  I don't see why we have been "grouped" like this, and why we would end up having to go weeks without any help from ANYONE when they KNOW people are HURTING/Need Help!

SSA:  I get my checks on the 3rd of the month, and I CAN'T believe since the TREASURY is the one who disburses these, that they CAN'T or WON'T disclose a date to release payments with the IRS!  What the heck are they waiting for, @spoonchicken to say "Stop SCREWING AROUND and GET to it??"  If they could at LEAST give us a date to expect these, I could plan better for the next couple months - Sheesh - There should be a WAY to find out, and word has it that someone asked the SSA to release records of beneficiaries or set a DATE of disbursement by TOMORROW:  I don't care when they release it, but provide a way to check that is NOT showing "No information available" or telling us "we UNDERSTAND your frustration sir......" heeheeh Yeah, RIGHT: tell me something useful:  If I have to call Sen Leahy and Sen Sanders offices in BURLINGTON, and even THEY don't know, WHAT the hell is one to do?  We can't eat "promises" or take "understanding" when we hurt, or change "patience" when we use a diaper, or need supplies;  and there is talk of a $200/month raise in SS payments as part of the "American rescue plan" but with the "Republijerkans" having temper tantrums and not doing things they should, it is just a statement, and NOT reality - and I hope that like @Cute_KittenI will get what i expect, and a DATE to expect it:  I'm glad the Government is doing what they can, but for some, it may be too late to save businesses and livelihoods - It was more important to worry about fighting and discord, and death of officials, and lack of action against the FOOLS that did NOT punish the person(s) responsible - I almost feel like going to @Evelyn Dellcerroand telling her to SIT on me, because this makes me ANGRY - what has this country come to, where we are in the midst of the WORST crises in 100 years, and we can't even GIVE answers to the questions of the people who NEED information - OUCH, My HEAD!

Dad says he has "more change for me later". He is amazing:  He always seems to know, like my mom, when I need something:  I despise having to ask my mom for money, because then I hear how "irresponsible" I am with my money, or how I waste it:  I can't drive, I can't travel too much, I am a homebody, and i am sort of like a thrifty guy, and i try to make it on my own.  I don't go many places, and with COVID, NOTHING last year, and it was the WORST year I have experienced:  Without DD, and the "Covid conspiracies rule" that our esteemed admins instituted at a point when they had heard enough of that, I would have have died of "Trumpious incorrectus fatheadeous Ridiculousa statementa complexious falseae" :)  and there is NO Vaccine that can get rid of THAT virus:  short of sending him to somewhere where he is made to PAY for the stupid things he does/says. hehehehe

I have a lot to be thankful for:  I am healthy, I have a good life, awesome family, a new niece coming soon, a GREAT volunteer position, I am happy, but feel there is something MISSING - I am sorry for ranting guys, but this makes me sad - without DD and my support teams, I would be a statistic of depression, or feel like POOP on my TIRES!  I will NEVER forget that, and I am grateful!

The only News I hear is an every day upload from a youtuber that gives us information about these payments.  The only thing is, he says that these payments are already being disbursed. However, there are no other details right now ;(

Peace,

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Added Additional Information
12 hours ago, ~Brian~ said:

@DailyDi@Cute_Kitten

Dad says he has "more change for me later". He is amazing:  He always seems to know, like my mom, when I need something:  I despise having to ask my mom for money, because then I hear how "irresponsible" I am with my money, or how I waste it:  I can't drive, I can't travel too much, I am a homebody, and i am sort of like a thrifty guy, and i try to make it on my own.  I don't go many places, and with COVID, NOTHING last year, and it was the WORST year I have experienced:  Without DD, and the "Covid conspiracies rule" that our esteemed admins instituted at a point when they had heard enough of that, I would have have died of "Trumpious incorrectus fatheadeous Ridiculousa statementa complexious falseae" :)  and there is NO Vaccine that can get rid of THAT virus:  short of sending him to somewhere where he is made to PAY for the stupid things he does/says. hehehehe

I have a lot to be thankful for:  I am healthy, I have a good life, awesome family, a new niece coming soon, a GREAT volunteer position, I am happy, but feel there is something MISSING - I am sorry for ranting guys, but this makes me sad - without DD and my support teams, I would be a statistic of depression, or feel like POOP on my TIRES!  I will NEVER forget that, and I am grateful!

The only News I hear is an every day upload from a youtuber that gives us information about these payments.  The only thing is, he says that these payments are already being disbursed. However, there are no other details right now ;(

Glad your parents were able to help you out! Mom and I pool our resources as neither of us could manage on our own. She's lucky when it comes to stimulus, she got all three rounds early on!

1 hour ago, DailyDi said:

Glad your parents were able to help you out! Mom and I pool our resources as neither of us could manage on our own. She's lucky when it comes to stimulus, she got all three rounds early on!

@DailyDi

Yes, Dad is pretty special:  He always took care of me, and gave me things when I needed it.  He saves quarters for my laundry, so when I see him, he gives me them - 3 days ago, saw him, and he gave me my christmas money, and also a SOCK full of money, and my quarters.  It is really strange that the the stimulus is taking so long.  I guess you could call what Dad did for me, "EIP-D" Payments heheheh.

Here is a video that tells more about the status of Stimulus Payments:  Looks like we may be getting them NEXT week?

Take Care,

Brian

Got mine but not my tax refund. Irs is holding that up because I didn't reconcile my health insurance moneys. Welp i never recived the forms needed so some calling around and going to a few places happened and I'm back on track.

Good thing too cause car is in the shop for some badly needed repairs.

I'm beginning to dislike the stimulus money. The hotel I work at has one of the two or three open swimming pools within 50 miles. Every time a stimulus check comes out we get an upsurge in business. And generally problem causing business.

3 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

I'm beginning to dislike the stimulus money. The hotel I work at has one of the two or three open swimming pools within 50 miles. Every time a stimulus check comes out we get an upsurge in business. And generally problem causing business.

I haven’t run into that too much around stimulus time. Still don’t care much for locals. Had more sports teams at mine. I get that this whole pandemic thing threw a wrench in the works (plus weather), but I wish folks would understand that is easier to book well in advance, and cancel if the event gets cancelled, rather than book it only a few days ahead (or that afternoon) and hope for the best. At least then, we can make sure we have what we need on our end when it comes to staffing and supplies. 

@DailyDi

Look at this:

Payment Status

We scheduled your payment to be deposited on April 7, 2021 to the bank account below.

Bank Account Number: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Now, I think people will start seeing the information from the "Get My Payment" tool, as the IRS has to catch up:  Check it out!

Brian

52 minutes ago, ~Brian~ said:

@DailyDi

Look at this:

Payment Status

We scheduled your payment to be deposited on April 7, 2021 to the bank account below.

Bank Account Number: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Now, I think people will start seeing the information from the "Get My Payment" tool, as the IRS has to catch up:  Check it out!

Brian

Mine says they mailed it on the 26th, but no sign of it yet. Hopefully this week!

• Like 1
8 hours ago, DailyDi said:

Mine says they mailed it on the 26th, but no sign of it yet. Hopefully this week!

crossing fingers!  Not sure if they're still having serious distribution issues or not.  There's still a package for me lost in the system somewhere.  Fortunately I did get a replacement, but that original still shows as "accepted" but that is all.  (since Dec 8th!)

I've been stimulated! Gonna catch-up on some bills, get an eye exam and possibly new glasses, and try to set a little aside for the next "oh shit" moment life throws at me lol

6 hours ago, DailyDi said:

I've been stimulated! Gonna catch-up on some bills, get an eye exam and possibly new glasses, and try to set a little aside for the next "oh shit" moment life throws at me lol

????

I forgot about the 600 bucks and thought we were getting more free money after the 2000 dollars biden sent out right after taking office, the one that was 1400 and took forever for banks to process i guess.

?

Guess I'll drink my Lysol and go to bed enjoying MyPillow.

• Haha 1