LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tunnel Plug for Un-Potty Training?

A short while back, I had the idea of using a tunnel plug for forced incontenance. The idea is simple enough: put it in at the start of the day, pull it out (and clean it) at the end of the day. But then I got to thinking more. What if a person were to do that every day, as opposed to just occasionally as I originally intended? If contenance relies on my physical and mental abilities to hold, could the tunnel plug be used to break those?

Take the mentality as an example. Merely wanting to be even the slightest bit IC isn’t going to do too much. The urge hits and your first instinct is to hold; your brain wants to keep your pants clean because that’s how it’s supposed to be. In response to this, you make the conscious effort to void anyway. In doing this, you’re not training yourself to become IC. Instead, you’re just developing a habit. Sure, you may lose some strength down there, but you could still make it to a bathroom in almost every single situation. Now if you use a tunnel plug as described, you never get that urge, at least not legitimately (you’ll still have the urge because there’s a plug shoved up there). Now you’re not having to think about it. As soon as it’s ready to come out, it’s does, no conscious pushing required. Essentially, you’re getting your brain used to not trying to hold anything back.

From the physical standpoint, keeping yourself from messing relies on the strength of your anus. When the urge hits, the muscles tighten to keep it all in. This is where its workout mainly comes from. If you shove a plug up there, the size of the plug and the resistance of it pushing against your pant or seat are likely enough to keep it in there. This means you can your anus relaxed for extended periods of time (you may need to get used to it being there before you can keep relaxed), weakening it. So maybe if you can’t get the mentality part of it down, you could at least get the physical part, and then one will lead to the other.

The idea is you want both of these working together. When the urge hits, you’d want your brain to not think and just do. Your body should say “I don’t know if I can hold this” and your brain say “you can’t,” then, well, stuff happens. And all of this should happen very quickly at a subconscious level. Okay, maybe not to that point, but that’s where I personally would like to be.

Those are my thoughts on the subject. Whether or not the theory is correct, I still wanna use a tunnel plug for occasional, temporary IC. What are your thoughts?

• Like 1

I've wondered about this sort of thing for a while actually! I don't have any experience with tunnel plugs, but I like to wear butt plugs sometimes and they definitely help loosen me up down there. So far it's not loosened me to the point that I've lost any control, but it's definitely a lot less painful getting plowed by my boyfriend when I've been wearing that week hehe ?

It seems that I do return to normal after a while, but I've not worn long-term either. A few hours a week is what I usually do, And I don't wear particularly large ones either. I've seen this topic come up a few times in my internet adventures, and most people don't seem to think it has any chance of helping weaken your control, But I think I have to disagree. I have heard the very occasional success stories of people wearing lots, and it's a very exciting idea! I can imagine that if I worked my way up to wearing all day every day, and maybe worked up to a little larger size, keeping myself stretched like that could totally do some damage to those muscles. I'd have to work my way up to that goal for a while though or it would get pretty sore down there after a while. maybe that's a sign that it's working! the eventual goal would be to wear basically 24/7, only taking it out when you need access to your rear for whatever reasons hehe. I think that It's very possible that you could weaken your control like this after long enough. whether or not it would return over time I'm not sure though, maybe after a long time you could achieve permanent damage and not need the plug anymore! ? 

I've long been tempted to try this experiment out for myself, If I'm ever in a position in life where I'm able to indulge in my incontinence fantasies i'll definitely try it. I think it would be great way to get much less reversible incontinence if it works, removing the need for mental discipline. If anybody decides to try out this sort of training, please keep us posted!  

Tunnel Plugs - aka "HOLLOW" Butt Plugs.

If your fecal matter is soft and not hard packed (constipated) passage of that fecal matter should probably go OK.

Diarrhea will be easily passed - solids not so much depending on the inside diameter of the tunnel plug !

Cleaning (wiping) will not be the same as before - a flushing (shower hose method) or a bidet will be highly recommended.

And of course a diaper must be worn almost all the time to prevent excessive gross skid marks on clothing (underwear).

The tunnel plugs come in metal rubber and plastic - the outside diameter of the plug will determine the comfort level  and

the ease in installing. Continued frequent application with lubes should aid in this ease.

Enemas maybe needed often to clear the anal cavity of lingering particles resistant to flowing through the tunnel.

There maybe side effects of air entrainment to the anal cavity drying tissue that is normally moist.

YMMV use with caution - of course you knew that - didn't you ?

I usually have soft poops anyway, so I’d be able to get away with a smaller one for my main intended purpose (temporary ic). My main...thing...with that is getting it up there lol. I have basically zero experience on that front.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I've done it using a tunnel plug. I had more problems holding the plug in than I figured I would or should have. Size issue for me, too small and it falls out too large and its uncomfortable. Things are normally soft and messy for me back there. It was a really a strange feeling filling my diaper with totally no control.

I'm happy with the cleanup for true IC. I've managed 6 years now but even though wearing 24/7 and messing at at the slightest urge never have achieved passive IC. I feel it before it comes out.

On 4/7/2021 at 6:40 AM, Loveable_guy said:

It was a really a strange feeling filling my diaper with totally no control.

I would say so and this only makes me wanna try it more. I uh, may end up buying one now...

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I have recently been using a hollow plug, and it is definitely an experience. The one I have isn't the smallest but not the largest either. I'm sure I'm TMI here but the circumference is almost 6" and the inside tunnel is 1.7". It takes some work to get in (definitely lube is important!) Once in, I can wear about 3 hours before it gets uncomfortable. It is fun though because you have zero control over gas coming out and poop if it is soft. Both times I have used it I have had a diaper on and it has gotten clogged after a little while. But success with a mess in my diaper and loss of control was fun. I got mine off Amazon.

On 5/29/2021 at 9:57 PM, Mindylou said:

I'm sure I'm TMI here but the circumference is almost 6" and the inside tunnel is 1.7". It takes some work to get in (definitely lube is important!)

Is...is that a 2” diameter o.o (my calculations say 1.909”)

If I were to buy one off Amazon...will there be a way to delete it from my view history and maybe purchase history? I looked something up on there last night and then I got an email today advertisement a lot more of them.

*EDIT*
I just purchased one. Now we wait.

Edited by LonesomeLamp

Tunnel plugs are, unfortunatly, the wrong shape. The rectum turns 90 degrees after the wide band of muscle that is the anal sphincter. That means most tunnel plugs push up against the rectal wall. No flow.

For long term wear, we really need a plug that turns, and has a narrow flange so it doesnt irritate the buttocks. 

A shape much like the oxballs devil plug. But with a through hole, rather than just the dimple in the tip.

If you are careful you can cut the hole through the devils plug, but its not a perfect solution, as the rough surface thats left is imposdible to really clean and sterilize. Its also a scarey prospect modifying such an expensive toy as silicone tears easily.

The perfect product would have a smooth through hole. A longer narrow portion, and the turn to be more pronounced. The anal sphincter is longer than most people think, and if the plug swells open early there is always a pull inward on the plug, causing long term discomfort.

On 6/1/2021 at 6:26 AM, LonesomeLamp said:

Is...is that a 2” diameter o.o (my calculations say 1.909”)

If I were to buy one off Amazon...will there be a way to delete it from my view history and maybe purchase history? I looked something up on there last night and then I got an email today advertisement a lot more of them.

*EDIT*
I just purchased one. Now we wait.

2 inches is quite large but you can probably work up to it in a few days or weeks. Begin with some regular plugs from a 'trainer' set. Use plenty of lube.

22 hours ago, Old_PA said:

2 inches is quite large but you can probably work up to it in a few days or weeks. Begin with some regular plugs from a 'trainer' set. Use plenty of lube.

I chose the smallest plug I found on Amazon. It arrived today and I have it with me (it was delivered as I was walking out to head to work). It intimidates me a little, but I think I’ll be able to get it in. Definitely need lube though.

• Like 2
  • 1 year later...

What kind of idiot does this... 😬😳 I've been trying to get this right for too long... Same issues as everyone else, either too small or not enough of a size difference between the lip or rim that goes right inside and the tunnel bit. Or just too big for comfort over any length of time. But I think I may have found a couple of options now that might work. 

https://a.aliexpress.com/_mr1zJ3q

And

https://a.aliexpress.com/_mrteyFK

Has anyone else had any luck with either of those? I have one of each. I just got the first one but I think maybe I should have gotten a bigger one. We will see, it's certainly going to get a lot more testing 😁. And I need a smaller one of the second, I really can't get it in. 

• 1 month later...

Well, I got a smaller metal wire type one. I think it really might be a winner. It makes me go pretty soon after putting it in and as long as it's not too hard the mess goes straight through without any kind of control ☺️

• Like 1
On 6/10/2023 at 8:53 PM, DavinaTVCD said:

Well, I got a smaller metal wire type one. I think it really might be a winner. It makes me go pretty soon after putting it in and as long as it's not too hard the mess goes straight through without any kind of control ☺️

The wired plug looks like as if it would be good choice. Can you confirm there were no sharp edges? Some of the cheaper products from Alliexprress can have some rough edges.

• 1 month later...
On 6/13/2023 at 9:44 PM, Loveable_guy said:

The wired plug looks like as if it would be good choice. Can you confirm there were no sharp edges? Some of the cheaper products from Alliexprress can have some rough edges.

On 6/11/2023 at 10:53 AM, DavinaTVCD said:

I received one from Temu today. It was difficult to insert, uncomfortavle to wear and awkward to remove. Never again.

On 6/13/2023 at 5:44 AM, Loveable_guy said:

I ordered a similar plug from AliExpress about a week ago. It's still shipping but I'll let you know the quality of the item when I get it. I'm hoping I don't have to remove any burrs or polish it up... we'll see.

Please let me know how it goes that one drone Ali looks pretty cool. 

On 7/27/2023 at 11:31 PM, Hannah YMS said:

I ordered a similar plug from AliExpress about a week ago. It's still shipping but I'll let you know the quality of the item when I get it. I'm hoping I don't have to remove any burrs or polish it up... we'll see.

This design actually seems to be better.

https://m.aliexpress.us/item/3256805222160357.html?spm=a2g0n.detail.1000013.7.3ed11df5smD9D9&gps-id=storeRecommendH5&scm=1007.18500.300835.0&scm_id=1007.18500.300835.0&scm-url=1007.18500.300835.0&pvid=e71f611d-f2bc-4b32-83a5-6576b00af20b&_t=gps-id:storeRecommendH5,scm-url:1007.18500.300835.0,pvid:e71f611d-f2bc-4b32-83a5-6576b00af20b,tpp_buckets:668%232846%238109%231935&pdp_npi=3%40dis!USD!11.41!2.99!!!!!%402101ec1f16907002308645283e7089!12000032939954399!rec!US!

It looks like you can get a wider or as wide diameter without as much stretching