LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Have you ever asked a friend to try a diaper on?

I don't know if this has ever been asked, but I am curious to know if anyone has ever had a close friend who knows about this side of you, and is also the type of friend who would be willing to do a lot of things for you such as maybe trying this out?

I mean I understand it is hard to even tell people in the first place about being a diaper lover, but once the cats out the bag so to speak, if you have asked that friend to try diapers and maybe use them to some degree, even if it was just to wet them. Or if you have just asked or even thought about it.

I have seen people in the past who have had a friend who participated in a wetting fetish and I have even had a friend tell me once before she helped one of her close friends with a foot fetish because she was just a good friend.

Maybe it is just people who have a kinky side or that they are just such a good friend to you. 

I have thought about it sometimes, maybe asking some of the friends that do know about me being a DL, but unless I was closer to them I don't think I ever would.

I would be interested to know what your thoughts are anyway.

I have 2, kinda, sorta? There’s my wife, who has worn a diaper for me. She was super curious, how it felt. And yes, she liked it! At first, we were in a long distance relationship, so she had to do it on her own, but took photos. Later when we got together, she wore them with me. 
I would guess, your wife counts as a friend?

My other experience, was much earlier, not quite a diaper, and it was a cousin. I think I was around 12, my cousin 10. His mom brought him along, on a visit to my house. We were in my basement playroom, and trying to think of something to do. Even long before this point, I had an attraction for diapers, especially plastic pants. Anyway, I had a super large pair of plastic pants, I had found, and stashed in this room. The idea popped into my head, to ask him if he would try wearing plastic pants. He, surprisingly to me, was very receptive to trying them out, especially after I had retrieved them from my hiding spot. When he saw them, he started laughing, but was very anxious to try them on. As fate would have it, just as he was about to step into them, my aunt call him from the top of the stairs! ? They were leaving! ☹️ He quickly handed me back the plastic pants, said see ya, and left. After that, I got kind of chicken about trying it again, or discussing it. After that, he moved further away too, so we saw even less of each other. Neither of us ever mentioned the episode to each other since. To this day, I don’t know, if he would recall that, if he ever had an attraction to plastic pants, or diapers. I never revealed, I did to him, at that time, or ever either. I was always a bit jealous of him, because he had 3 younger bothers, and a sister. So, there were diapers available to him for many years. 

• Like 1

I would say - no, don't ask, because why would you want someone else to wear? Only if you find it sexually appealing. If you enjoy diapers for comfort, then why should it matter if someone else is into it or not? If it's just a friend, someone that values your friendship, don't cross that line, because you can't go back. That's like asking if you could rub their feet when they know you have a foot fetish or wearing a certain kind of outfit because you find it appealing. It can be a bit degrading for your friend. I've had friends who I had to end the friendship because they wanted to sleep with me. 

Most likely you'll ruin the friendship. It only changes if they themselves bring up the topic and are generously curious about ABDL. 

Of course there are expectations, but my advice? You shouldn't tell anyone about your ABDL side unless it's your significant other (and maybe if your friends with someone in the kink community). No one needs nor do they want to know. 

• Like 2

Nah, I don't think asking someone something like that is a good thing. It would be like me asking one of my friends if they like dressing up like batman, and hanging themselves to the point of passing out while jacking off... Just not something you should ask someone.

• Like 1

I have never asked anyone but I have had a several  of my friends ask to try them. I have presented classes on ageplay and after class many times  people have asked me privately if I had a diaper they could try.

A friend I did ask once, we were on the local bar scene and talking about getting laid at least. After a few drinks I had to change and he walked in on me and wanted to try it, We screwed around a few times in them but have since moved away

I only once proposed putting a diaper on, to a friend. I was around 8 and there was a girl my mom babysat who was around the same age as me, and she always wanted to play "baby", by which she meant that one of her dolls would be the baby and then either she'd be the mom, and I'd be the older sibling, or, her and I would be the mom & dad to the doll. So I suggested that, for the next game, the doll could be the baby, and she could be the doll's sister, and I'd be the parent. I said "hang on a sec", and I ran to my room, and grabbed a diaper from the box in my closet, which was, in retrospect, a pretty high-risk undertaking - most of the time, I lived in terror that someone would find out about them, and certainly, I never deliberately called them to attention, but for some reason, in that moment, I was compelled to. I stashed the diaper under my shirt so that my mom wouldn't see it, ran back to the balcony where we were playing, pulled it out and said "Here - put this on." She said "No way." So I said "I mean, on TOP of your clothes" - she was wearing shorts, I think - and she actually held it up for a moment, as though considering it, but then she said "You put it on." I had a brief moment where I considered it - I'm not going to deny that there was a thrilling element to the idea - but, the possible repercussions overwhelmed my nascent courage, and I said no, and then we jammed the diaper under the lid of my sandbox, like it was evidence of a crime, and went on playing. Later, after she left, I got it, and tried my best to put it back in the box. Thankfully, she never thought to ask me why I had diapers readily available...

My thought is that if a friend knows you wear and like diapers, the friend would initiate a discussion about your enjoyment/feelings/sensations about diapers. At that point I would follow their lead to see where they take the conversation.

When I was about 8 a friends sister was over.  We were in my room and I asked her to put on some frilly snap on plastic pants.  A flat out no and she left.   That was the last time I talked to her or saw her.

On 3/12/2021 at 6:40 AM, mamabug said:

I would say - no, don't ask, because why would you want someone else to wear? Only if you find it sexually appealing. If you enjoy diapers for comfort, then why should it matter if someone else is into it or not? If it's just a friend, someone that values your friendship, don't cross that line, because you can't go back. That's like asking if you could rub their feet when they know you have a foot fetish or wearing a certain kind of outfit because you find it appealing. It can be a bit degrading for your friend. I've had friends who I had to end the friendship because they wanted to sleep with me. 

Most likely you'll ruin the friendship. It only changes if they themselves bring up the topic and are generously curious about ABDL. 

Of course there are expectations, but my advice? You shouldn't tell anyone about your ABDL side unless it's your significant other (and maybe if your friends with someone in the kink community). No one needs nor do they want to know. 

I would agree with @mamabug here - There is NO reason to have a friend try on a diaper.  If you want to keep that part of your life private, asking a person to try on a diaper, is the ONE way to make sure that your secret is out.  Additionally, WHY would you ask your friend to do this?  When I started having "issues" in August of 2019, I had to make a decision:  The first was:  WHAT do I do:  The second:  WHO do I want to tell.  In my case, there were 3 to 4 TRUSTED people I told of my need, and I told my Dad and my Stepmom, cause they are understanding and non-judgemental.  Having a disability does not "disable" me, but it does throw a wrench into things a little - I REFUSE to allow incontinence and mobility to sideline me, but I have to be REALISTIC that I cannot do at 48 what I did at 25 - That is just LIFE.

PROFESSIONAL VS. PERSONAL RELATIONS IN CARE: Keep it Real and where it IS

I remember a post at one point that said that someone wanted a "mommy" and was disabled, wore diapers, and had nurses and aides helping them every day for 7-8 hours a day, and wanted to know about having a relationship with a caregiver.  This is a RED LIGHT, and should NEVER be done.  I bring this up in passing only, because if you are disabled, or in need of specialized care, there are people who HELP you in a professional capacity, and they deal with helping you bathe, dress, shower, change diapers, etc, and they are doing this in a PROFESSIONAL CAPACITY as a caregiver, and anything that you say to them is confidential, but any transgressions or missteps could result in this being REPORTED to a superior, something being investigated and sometimes, the results can result in your "secret" being disclosed to people you don't want to have it disclosed to:  In my case, I AM medically incontinent, and to cover my BUTT, it's LISTED on my medical records: that way ANYONE that works with me KNOWS this, and there will be no problems:  I'm TELLING you: In my case, I have My Case Management team, and they hired another contractor to help me deal with organization of my home:  I MADE 2 Mistakes, One by asking the WRONG agency to assist me with IC Care, which was BLOWN out of proportion, and the second mistake was asking someone from the contractor that I wasn't supposed to, a question about IC care:  WELL, that turned into WW3, and NOT only did I have a rep from the contractor "out" me for my incontinence, she called me at my OFFICE and insisted we discuss this "issue" with 3-4 Customers in my thrift store!  - It took my Case Manager, and my Doctor's Office Community Health Team to QUELL this, and THEN, I had another incident when I asked the simple question "who do I ask about IC stuff so we don't have any PROBLEMS anymore?"  Lucky for me, my former Home Health Case Manager is NOW with my doctor's office, so she knew of my past, and was able to close that fire down, but this contractor persisted: LYING to me, saying that she spoke to my Home Health Case Manager, and that she knows about all this BS, and that "she has a good mind to TERMINATE all my SERVICES for this!"  

You wanna talk about being MAD and wanting to STRANGLE them:  I was LUCKY that I was 30 minutes from leaving on a journey to my DOCTOR:  I YELLED at this woman:  I said "With all Due Respect, you have NO right to threaten me, and we've already discussed this, and I am getting TIRED of being accused of MISCONDUCT:  You guys deal with this (IC Issues) Everyday, and I needed ADVICE:  I am going to the DOCTOR, and I will END this in an hour!"

I later found out that the Doctor told me there was "NO WAY I was gonna lose services, and the CHT Office was gonna deal with it."  I asked my doctor to STRONGLY make the point that these people have been wrong from the start, and I am no fool, and I was in need of help, and they were out of line - They all agreed.  I later found out that the Home Health Agency was NEVER contacted, and I was LIED to, and she was NEVER contacted, and NEVER said I would be terminated from Home Health Services, and my case manager told me to ask HER anything I needed:  imagine all this BS over a misunderstanding:  I can't even IMAGINE telling them I LIKE Diapers, EEEK, what would happen then?  I don't even wanna KNOW!

Moral of the last three paragraphs:  If you have anyone helping you as a PROFESSIONAL Capacity, and you have that kind of relationship, KEEP IT PROFESSIONAL.  If you have the need for a "MOMMY" that is a PERSONAL relationship, and and should STAY personal!  Maybe I made mistakes here, but my contention is that contractor was privy to information I disclosed, and when I made the mistakes, I ended up being Embarrassed and felt like someone ripped my heart out. 

Telling a friend that you want them to wear is also a RED LIGHT - because they may not be "in to it" at all, or they may be "turned off' by the request.  If you have a friend that knows you are AB/DL/Incon., and they help you, and do it regularly, then I see no problem with it, however, to ask someone "dead pan" to "try a diaper on" could backfire EITHER WAY - because you may have a friend that wants to DO it, but then goes out and discloses your secret, or as @mamabug says, it could RUIN a friendship, and expose you to unneeded stress and aggravation.  If your friends KNOW your wearing and using, and they help you, that's fine, but as stated above, some things are better left unspoken, lest you end up getting "outed" by the Asshats that Blew everything out of proportion! 

On 3/12/2021 at 8:42 AM, AwakenEvil said:

Nah, I don't think asking someone something like that is a good thing. It would be like me asking one of my friends if they like dressing up like batman, and hanging themselves to the point of passing out while jacking off... Just not something you should ask someone.

@AwakenEvil is correct:  I don't think asking like this is a good Idea:  What he or his Lovely wife Do is NONE of my or anyone else's business, and they can share what they want:  However, asking someone something like this is like using a red dot sight, with a red or green dot on your back:  POW:  You are outed, and you are then always gonna have to say "should I have done this?" 

My .02

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Added Additional Information
  • 1 month later...

When I was in my early teens I asked my best friend at the time if he would wear diapers and he agreed. We used to have sleepovers at my house almost every weekend and every time we did we’d both be in diapers. I had to stay at his house for a month when my parents went on a second honeymoon only to discover that he had told his mom all about the fact that I liked to wear diapers (which made for an interesting stay). 

In my 40’s I had told just about all my closest friends that I liked wearing diapers and one of my friends volunteered to wear diapers with me while hanging out in a hotel room playing video games for the weekend. So we spent 2 days in just our shirts and diapers, which made for some epic gaming sessions, occasionally pausing just long enough for a diaper change and then right back at it. 

• Like 2

I remember when I was a kid, around when I was 12. I acquired some nappies by breaking and entering in this building (I can't go into details, sorry) I had a den that was in a derelict building that used to be a computer Arcade. I would often use that building as my base and hide the nappies I had stolen. (I did a lot of breaking and entering, mainly just climbing over a fence, opening this shed door and stealing the boxes of IC nappies, over a duration of years, never got caught)

No other person went in my den and I would wear the nappies I had stolen and masturbate. Around that time I was quite a few miles from school I attended and I was being picked up by the school bus everyday with another kid that was in my class. I told him I was exploring this building and found a loud of nappies. He went with me and I shown him them. We took a few and on the school bus, anyway somehow he transpired that the bus monitor dared my friend to wear one over his clothes and as a joke, he did it, until we got near the school and took it off.

I attended a special needs school and most of the other kids on the bus were intellectually disabled. This same bus monitor barrated this kid who was known to wear nappies with bowel incontinence when he shit his nappy on the bus which he often did, she said. 'You disgusting pig for smelling the bus out'. We would often joke with the bus monitor and a small group of more able kids how this IC kid made the swimming pool water all go brown because he shit in the pool.

5 hours ago, IminWetPampers said:

When I was in my early teens I asked my best friend at the time if he would wear diapers and he agreed. We used to have sleepovers at my house almost every weekend and every time we did we’d both be in diapers. I had to stay at his house for a month when my parents went on a second honeymoon only to discover that he had told his mom all about the fact that I liked to wear diapers (which made for an interesting stay). 

In my 40’s I had told just about all my closest friends that I liked wearing diapers and one of my friends volunteered to wear diapers with me while hanging out in a hotel room playing video games for the weekend. So we spent 2 days in just our shirts and diapers, which made for some epic gaming sessions, occasionally pausing just long enough for a diaper change and then right back at it. 

So what happened at your friend's mom's house when she discovered that you liked wearing diapies and you had to live with them for 2 months?? This story's getting really interesting!??