LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Did any of y'all identify as a adult baby when y'all were 8 or 9 years old?

Did anybody identify as adult baby when they were 8 or 9 years old? I'm just curious! Most people seem to identify as adult baby when they're teenagers. That was true for me at least.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

How could one identify as an adult anything at 8 or 9 years old? Also, "identify"ing as anything was not an option in 1954 and "adult baby" was 28 years away

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
39 minutes ago, Little Christine said:

How could one identify as an adult anything at 8 or 9 years old? Also, "identify"ing as anything was not an option in 1954 and "adult baby" was 17 years away

Good point!

• Haha 1

No:

I’d never heard of an adult baby, or ABDL or any of that stuff at that age.

I identified as ABDL in my teen years when my fascination for diapers and subsequently age-play really sky rocketed during puberty and I first started venturing online in the early 00s.

• Like 1

I was seven or eight when I started to wish I was a baby back in diapers again. For some reason my cousins (one a year older, one a year younger) were going to get to play baby or something that night with diapers and talking about it. I was curious and asked my mom if I could too, but she wouldn't ask my aunt for a diaper - if I wanted that I was going to have to ask. I was too shy to do so. From then on I found myself looking at every diaper ad that came and very jealous of babies. I was bullied a lot as a kid and called a baby - I think that was part of it. Babies didn't get bullied, they were loved. 

I stumbled upon the first diaper stories being posted online probably at age 10 or so when my parents started leaving me alone at home after school. By the time I was a teenager I was well aware of ABDL stories and sites. 

• Like 2

I never heard of AB/DL didn't know what it was so obviously I didn't identify it. However I do remember being interested in the ABDL kink ever since I had my first sexual dream. I always wanted to be treated like a baby and like others said I also envied babies, especially if cute girls in my age range were paying a lot of attention to them.

So, I guess the answer to your question is yes, since I wouldn't know how else to describe it other than being an AB/DL at a young age, even though it seems silly because AB literally stands for ADULT baby, which, well....I wasn't an adult yet, but again I don't have a better way to describe it.

• Like 2

Mid '70s, no I didn't identify as an *B/DL. I never heard of it until years later. I found out about it from my sister's or brother's Abnormal Psychology textbook, although IIRC it was just listed as infantilism. A couple of case studies. At that point I did.

But at 8 or 9 I was a bit odd, in addition to playing with my peers, I played a lot with two brothers 3 to 5 years younger than me, their games. A lot of my toys were also age inappropriate. 

So while I didn't identify as one, I certainly was one.

• Like 1

Well, I did get to be a little girl from time to time from about 6-3/4 to about 9-3/4

• Like 1

At eight or nine I think I thought of babies as boring, and leaky in various ways, and a lot of work if I thought about them at all.

What they did in their diapers was the worst of it, it seemed too messy and embarrassing and gross to really be true.

In my defence I had pretty much never spent time with babies at that age.

It was another four or five years before my wetting and diaper interest started. That’s the first time I ever thought it might be nice in some ways to get to be a baby again.

Soon after that I started having baby cousins around and learned that though all of the above is partly true, babies are also incredibly fascinating, loveable and adorable.

• Like 1

I was about 8 when I first tried on my cousins pull up that she left at my house. Thats what got me started but didn't really become obsessed till my teens. And first full on abdl diapers till I was living on my own at like 24.

• Like 1

I knew quite young I wanted to be a baby in diapers or sleep in a crib , but had no idea that adults had such thoughts.

Once I was just out of high school I finally bought diapers and well here I am 60 years old and wearing still  fascinates me 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Rachael-Little said:

I knew quite young I wanted to be a baby in diapers or sleep in a crib , but had no idea that adults had such thoughts.

Once I was just out of high school I finally bought diapers and well here I am 60 years old and wearing still  fascinates me 

I know that I was fascinated with diapers when I was younger than eight.   By 12 or 13 I started to wish I could wear them again, but I don't remember having those urges in my pre-teen years.

• Like 1
18 hours ago, Pamperbum_uk said:

I was obsessed with nappies since I was a little kid. 

But it was only when I saw documentaries in the late 90's that I realized there was others like me....

What documentaries did you watch? I would love to know!

4 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

What documentaries did you watch? I would love to know!

Euro trash always had that piece on a German mummy.

I also remember watching an itv documentary about a women who had a "baby sitting" service.

I was actually watching with my mam, but got up halfway through because I had an erection....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I remember liking AB related stuff since I was a child, but had no idea what it meant. I actually found out about "ABDL" as a kink when I was about 20 I think. SO... depending on how you look at it, either always or around age 20

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

was a natural bedwetter till 7. resented the leaky pull ups. im a big boy now i dont need those.

at 9 at a playdate at my best friends house. he just shouts "mom ____ is stinky and needs a new diaper!" super causally. whats a diaper? idk. i was curious. 

later i had to use the bathroom and they were right there on the counter. 

i was still curious and a few days later i was on the internet looking at diapers, nothing sexual at all at this age, pure curiosity.

i eventually stumbled onto that "forbidden website looking for stories for people like me who wanted to wear diapers" 

i wanted to try that too, see what it was like, all these stories of kids like me in diapers i wanted to try it too. 

on and off my teens i resented myself for liking diapers. why i couldnt just be normal. 

at ~17 or 18 i found out what ABDL was trying to find adult diapers cuz i couldnt fit into baby or goodnites anymore well, i needed the next size up. 

i accepted myself at 20 or 21.

and now at 27 its all about that life.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, BabyGabrial said:

I had odd feelings towards baby stuff but didn't really want to be babied until  I discovered adult babies when I was 13 back in 2011

Same here!?

36 minutes ago, MickeyCooler3030 said:

I never really heard of ABDL until I was in my preteens. Although I wanted to be back in diapers when I was about 6-7, before it went away for the most part until I was about 11.

Cool!?

On 3/8/2021 at 11:56 PM, BabySofia said:

I was seven or eight when I started to wish I was a baby back in diapers again. For some reason my cousins (one a year older, one a year younger) were going to get to play baby or something that night with diapers and talking about it. I was curious and asked my mom if I could too, but she wouldn't ask my aunt for a diaper - if I wanted that I was going to have to ask. I was too shy to do so. From then on I found myself looking at every diaper ad that came and very jealous of babies. I was bullied a lot as a kid and called a baby - I think that was part of it. Babies didn't get bullied, they were loved. 

I stumbled upon the first diaper stories being posted online probably at age 10 or so when my parents started leaving me alone at home after school. By the time I was a teenager I was well aware of ABDL stories and sites. 

BabySofia,

Have you ever ask yourself once if you had asked for a diaper and play baby when you were eight if it would have changed someting in you life now?

9 minutes ago, LiL Marc said:

BabySofia,

Have you ever ask yourself once if you had asked for a diaper and play baby when you were eight if it would have changed someting in you life now?

Many days! It was like the final straw that began it all for me I think. The incident tripped everything from being afraid of my mommy or a babysitter punishing me by making me wear diapers, to being really endlessly curious about them. Everything really had combined with a horrible babysitter my mom and a couple of her friends used when I was about 4. She would threaten diaper punishments, and actually did it to some of my friends. Eventually parents found out and stopped using her, but I clearly remember having a tantrum over white cheese instead of yellow cheese on my grilled cheese(Seriously who does that on a kids sandwich?!?), and being threatened with being put in a diaper and placed in the crib she carried me past before setting me down for a nap on a bed. 

Genuinely wonder a bit about how it all combined, but from that incident on I always wanted diapers again. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1