LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers for daily use at work. What's the best kind for females?

Ginger

Hi, I'm looking into what brands of diapers I could wear at work as I am committing to becoming dually dependent. I would like some that aren't noticeable under women's clothing but that have good capacity and good leak protection. While at home I have used and still use Megamax and Abena m4. Those are both a little bulky for a full work day in the salon. Any advice would be helpful. I have considered the better dry, but don't know much about them. Thank you!!!

Here is a guide I put together for myself when buying diapers.

Day time diapers

Night-time diapers

Day and Night diapers

Wellness

Crinklz or Better Dry

Molicare Maxi Overnight (formerly Super Plus @ Parentgiving

Tena Slip Active Fit Maxi 3155 ml @ Rearz

Seni Super Plus (cloth)@ liveanew.com

BareBum, Preschool,

Abena M4

Total Dry Overnight @ Totaldry.com

MegaMax (small)

AWWsocute

Rearz Lil Bella

Inspire Select @ Rearz.ca

Dotty the Pony

Lil Monsters, Lil Squirts Splash, Tena Active Fit Ultima (3470 ml) @ Rearz.ca

Seni Super (cloth) @ liveanew.com

DryLifeSlip Super

MyDiaper @ Diaperdrawer.com

Tena Stretch Ultra & Super @ Walgreens order

Little Rawr @ Tykables

LittleforBig Little Trunks

NorthShore Supreme

FabSense City Print

NorthShore Lite

PlayDayz @ Tykables

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Ginger said:

Hi, I'm looking into what brands of diapers I could wear at work as I am committing to becoming dually dependent. I would like some that aren't noticeable under women's clothing but that have good capacity and good leak protection. While at home I have used and still use Megamax and Abena m4. Those are both a little bulky for a full work day in the salon. Any advice would be helpful. I have considered the better dry, but don't know much about them. Thank you!!!

@Ginger

Well, the problem here, is that most brands of "diapers" you get are basically cloth backed, and they are NOT designed to hold much, and that means ONE wetting, and she's done, and you have to change again.  Do you see yourself changing at work each time you wet, or are you looking for a diaper that can take a couple good soakings before you change it?  My megamaxes are really good, and I've gone 6-8 hours out of 12 without a change, but that is because I don't worry about being discreet at the office, as I can pull in, drop the supplies, do a change, and be done in under 15 minutes, as our church has retrofitted a bathroom for use by people with disabilities, who may use wheelchairs.

The ones you use now are the ones that I use:  I used the Abena M4's for a while, and I wanted to make sure that I did some research into which diapers would work best for me - I used the Northshore Supreme diapers, and then went to the Megamaxes, as they have 12 HOUR Capacity, but they are Bulky, and are good for when you want the best protection available.  If your goal is becoming dependent BOTH ways, you want to make sure that the diapers you are wearing are capable of handling whatever you release, and that whatever is IN your diaper STAYS there, because you wouldn't want any messes outside of it.

You may want to try to use something like this:  Northshore Supreme Lite Tabbed Style Briefs or this: Northshore GoSupreme Pull On Underwear or this:  Northshore FlexSupreme Pull On Underwear

This will be dependent on HOW LONG you want to go between changes, and how absorbent you want the product to be:  Both of the products I link to are pull on Underwear, and they have an 8 hour capacity.  Whatever you choose, you probably want to wear the GaryWear Incontinence Briefs OVER the TOP of whatever you are wearing as a diaper.  You do realize, however, that IF you are going to "Untrain" yourself, and eventually be incontinent BOTH ways, that the diapers you will have to wear to deal with it may HAVE to be bulkier, or designed for someone who has ZERO control.  I recommend diapers that are Plastic Backed if possible, because anything else doesn't even COMPARE to the Megamax!

Good Luck!

Brian

28 minutes ago, ~Brian~ said:

@Ginger

Well, the problem here, is that most brands of "diapers" you get are basically cloth backed, and they are NOT designed to hold much, and that means ONE wetting, and she's done, and you have to change again.  Do you see yourself changing at work each time you wet, or are you looking for a diaper that can take a couple good soakings before you change it?  My megamaxes are really good, and I've gone 6-8 hours out of 12 without a change, but that is because I don't worry about being discreet at the office, as I can pull in, drop the supplies, do a change, and be done in under 15 minutes, as our church has retrofitted a bathroom for use by people with disabilities, who may use wheelchairs.

The ones you use now are the ones that I use:  I used the Abena M4's for a while, and I wanted to make sure that I did some research into which diapers would work best for me - I used the Northshore Supreme diapers, and then went to the Megamaxes, as they have 12 HOUR Capacity, but they are Bulky, and are good for when you want the best protection available.  If your goal is becoming dependent BOTH ways, you want to make sure that the diapers you are wearing are capable of handling whatever you release, and that whatever is IN your diaper STAYS there, because you wouldn't want any messes outside of it.

You may want to try to use something like this:  Northshore Supreme Lite Tabbed Style Briefs or this: Northshore GoSupreme Pull On Underwear or this:  Northshore FlexSupreme Pull On Underwear

This will be dependent on HOW LONG you want to go between changes, and how absorbent you want the product to be:  Both of the products I link to are pull on Underwear, and they have an 8 hour capacity.  Whatever you choose, you probably want to wear the GaryWear Incontinence Briefs OVER the TOP of whatever you are wearing as a diaper.  You do realize, however, that IF you are going to "Untrain" yourself, and eventually be incontinent BOTH ways, that the diapers you will have to wear to deal with it may HAVE to be bulkier, or designed for someone who has ZERO control.  I recommend diapers that are Plastic Backed if possible, because anything else doesn't even COMPARE to the Megamax!

Good Luck!

Brian

Thanks Brian! I currently use the megamax and abenas, but I work in a salon. I do hair. So, im looking for something that will be quiet, hold for around 6 hours and is somewhat discreet under clothing. The mega max swell so much which I LOVE, but are not ideal for work. Im sure I will find someway to make ur all work at work. I only plan to change at work if I mess. Have you ever tried better dry? I wonder how bulky they are...

Women can wear anything they want under skirts and all sorts of long blablabla. The fashion industry clearly works in their favour. The right question probably concentrates on fashion rather than any diaper under fashion.

I would personally suggest Tena Active Fit maxi or ultima. They are thinner than comparable diapers and hold a lot.

Hi Ginger!

My .02¢. on you question.

First, Brian said most of todays adult diapers have cloth like outter shells and don't work worth a tinkers damn, or have much capacity. I have found a few that are cloth like and work really well, are quiet, fit well and have enough capacity to last a decent amount if time between changes.

1) The best "compromise" for me that I have found is the Seni super, just the next one down from the quattro. They are cloth like, have an elastic waistband, good standing leak guards, and enough padding to hold 2 good floods from me, with room left over. They fit well, are quiet and discreet under clothing, and seem to handle odors well also! 

Like you I have been looking for a product that has all the features I want, yet be discreet, but have good capacity ad comfortable etc. The Seni super pluses seem to fit that very well.

2)Runner up is the ABU preschool clothlike...they work pretty well and I enjoyed the ones I tried. ?

I also very much enjoy the Better dry briefs! They are comfy and fit well, and last me around 12 hours, but they are kind of bulky, but not as bulky as the mega max, though they both swell up in those certian places ??

The other thing I recommend is get samples. Many places will sell samples ( usually 2) so you can try a product out, with out buying a whole bag, and wasting money on something you might not like, or does'nt work for you. You just have to shop around a bit, and diaper shopping is always fun!!?

So, I hope this helps. Having worn for many many years and tried a L*O*T of brands, these 2 are the best I have for all around usage.

Enjoy! ?

Qwack

Another vote for Betterdry here. They are my main disposable diaper option and I use them on public for work and school and at night. They are plastic backed but I find if you put plastic. Pants or underwear over top, any sound is vertically unnoticed 

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Ginger said:

Has anyone tried betterdry?

I've been 24/7 for more than 2 years and I use BetterDry a lot.  They have been one of my primary products for nearly all this time.

When I worked in an office (worked in an office for about 15 months in nappies), the BetterDry swiftly became my "daily driver".  I settled on these because I needed a nappy that could last from around 7am until 6pm, largely sat-in, and without leaking too much.  Many other products started to leak at the back of my thighs by the end of the day.

The BetterDry is all about absorbency and leak minimisation, not necessarily low bulk.  They DO swell quite substantially where they become wet (as a male, this is at the front of my crotch).  At the office, I would always wear them under plastic pants and a compression pant (black women's "shapewear") because my climate is too hot for a onesie.

The plastic pants help with leak-insurance and the shape-wear helped visual discretion by flattening them out (a bit).

Now in compulsory, early, semi-retirement (thank you COVID), I don't need that super-capacity during the day and I've been using the BetterDry in bed where they are least likely to leak of any disposable product I use.  This is important as I've conditioned myself to be an occasional bedwetter.

My current "day shift" nappy is an Abena L4, usually augmented with an Abrilet booster pad.  This will usually go 10 hours without a problem.  Abenas being cloth backed will sag, get damp and the tapes are so-so but they are awesomely comfortable and wick very well.  The sagging/tape/damp risk is pretty well mitigated by the plastic pant/shapewear combo.  They are also economical and visually reasonably subtle.

There are pictures of me at the office in BetterDry on my Fetlife profile as others wanted to know.  You can judge for yourself how obvious they are.

Hope this helps.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

As final thought on Betterdry for today, I’m about to change out of my work diaper ( a Betterdry) I’ve been in it since 7 am and it’s now nearly 4:30 here. My diaper is soaked but my pants are dry.

• Like 3

lol It depends on how much you drink. to how much a diaper will need to hold.  My wife works in a salon and she has clients bring her coffee all the time and she pee's once an hour or in-between clients. now my self i don't drink coffee so i use NorthShore Supreme Lite Tab-Style Briefs or days i want a thinner diaper and Betterdry for thick diaper.

11 hours ago, technomonkey said:

lol It depends on how much you drink. to how much a diaper will need to hold.  My wife works in a salon and she has clients bring her coffee all the time and she pee's once an hour or in-between clients. now my self i don't drink coffee so i use NorthShore Supreme Lite Tab-Style Briefs or days i want a thinner diaper and Betterdry for thick diaper.

Does your wife use diapers as well?

I prefer Betterdry to Confidry 24/7, however as I do not wear 24/7, at work or even very much unless I go out of town shopping around the holidays, I really can't voice much of an opinion in the subject, especially since I'm a guy and the subject is about work diapers for women.  I just put my 2 cents in for Betterdry diapers.

• Thanks 1
On 3/7/2021 at 8:17 PM, WestSussex said:

Women can wear anything they want under skirts and all sorts of long blablabla. The fashion industry clearly works in their favour. The right question probably concentrates on fashion rather than any diaper under fashion.

The fashion industry clearly knows a lot of women are in nappies ;)

• Confused 1
  • 1 month later...
On 3/7/2021 at 4:40 PM, Ginger said:

I use Abena M4 for my everyday use. They fit under jeans and shorts and the only one knowing is you. Stop worrying and smile! They would work for all gender!

I'm male, but NSC Supreme Lites are my goto diaper if I'm trying to be discreet.   They have quite good absorbency and aren't as bulky as the alternatives.

I would say, maybe an abena M4 with a baby diaper or two for extra absorption. ive worn this under snug jeans and went shopping. No one noticed. Didnt even look funny at me. If you have loose fitting clothing and especially if you are on your feet all day, these work well. Women do have an advantage over guys. They can wear skirts and dresses. Even if they wear something that hugs their back end, they have more shape to their butts and belly than guys so the diaper actually just enhances this. Guys dont have that ability. Try finding a guy on a construction site or farming or landscaping wearing a dress or a skirt. Or a guy wearing tight pants where he normally has no butt or belly. The diaper is VERY noticeable.  

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Another vote for Betterdry here, they appear bulky but in reality they can be managed quite easily, I even buy and use baby diapers as boosters. Betterdry with a booster has become my 24/7 go to. Abena used to do the job, but quality and reliability all around including the outer shell has diminished in the last 10 or so years. I'm routinely stuck away from services and home (aka easy changes) for a minimum of 14 hours a day. So a couple Betterdry and some boosters (aka baby diapers) with plastic pants and a onesie has become the norm.

Since you mentioned you are female earlier, that helps as skirts can hide "Almost" any sort of under garment. A onesie as well as plastic pants cut down on noise and outward appearance, Heck! even a leotard helps. I myself used to use bike shorts and compression pants, but a onesie and plastic pants are way more comfortable.

Your nerves may make temperature feel unbearable at first, but remember. Your body WILL adjust to the additional heat and garments given time, if you stick with it.

I do not use internal deodorizers myself as I still have a reasonable amount of bowel control, and change immediately if and when a bowel mishap happens, but look into internal deodorizers, nullo seems to come highly recommended. 

@mainer_daddy
Just need to look my direction to find a guy on a farming/ag repair,maintenance landscape wearing a diaper. 16 years of 17hr days 6-7days a wk 6mos out of the year, equipment operator on a 120k acre organic seed farm this season and maybe for the foreseeable future, only time will tell ?

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I am female, work in an office where dressy casual is the norm.. I wear NS Supreme Lites because I don't pee that much during the day. By the Time I get home I'm usually ready for a change.. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Mindylou said:

I am female, work in an office where dressy casual is the norm.. I wear NS Supreme Lites because I don't pee that much during the day. By the Time I get home I'm usually ready for a change.. 

I agree, NS Lite diapers are excellent for daytime wear and wetting.