LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Post Last Time You Masturbated

diaperguy

Last night before I changed into a fresh diaper. Wetting myself is always creates wonderful fuzzy feelings inside my diaper, but the wetter it becomes the more demanding it becomes to play with myself. Never do I deny myself....:rolleyes:

Edited by DiaperJoy69
Grammar
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Since I see mainly guys have answered this, I'll comment.. Ladies, speak up! 

Tuesday morning, with my clit vibrator, undone my wet diaper and did it before getting up to take a shower and get ready for work. ☺️

• Thanks 1

Yesterday morning before sunrise.

I like to do it in the dark with a diaper on.  I really can feel the muscles relaxing between my legs.

Last year we had a strong thunderstorm with a lot of lightening.  That was exhilarating.  I orgasmed every time the lightening lit up the sky.  What  a show inside and outside.

• 3 weeks later...

My wife won’t let me. Instead I’ll pee in my diaper right on top of her face and then she pulls it out (which dribbles a little pee on her face) and she sucks on the dirty stick until she swallows. Hehe was I to detailed? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, steveg said:

Mama says I do it too much,  Tells me if I keep doing its gonna fall off because I shouldn't be playing with my baby pee pee.

What? She didn't tell you you'll grow hair on the palms of your hands??

Half an hour ago. I don't really get aroused, but I'm obsessed with cumming.

I need to be In correct head space. Somewhere between a ABDL and a trans fantasy. My stupid masculine body gets in the way, and makes it more difficult no matter what.

...can you imagine having a Tesla and putting it on 'autodrive" and doing this while going down the road??? Or how about changing your diaper while the car's driving itself??? Too cool!!!

• Thanks 1
10 hours ago, babypb said:

...can you imagine having a Tesla and putting it on 'autodrive" and doing this while going down the road??? Or how about changing your diaper while the car's driving itself??? Too cool!!!

I very much like that idea!!!!:02_EmoticonsHDcom: