LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

In-Between - Epilogue - 5-5-21 - Complete

21 minutes ago, TerranV said:

Awesome!

I hoped Cam enjoyed his first use of the toilet in a couple of weeks. 

I loved being able to see Holly and Ivy again. They always were my favorite pair.

Cam still isn't out of the woods yet but there's plenty of testimony in his favor and Judge O'Connor seems pretty resonable. Even if Addison says no, he might still be good.

Is Addison is willing to risk her mom's wrath? If so will that be the end of her? If not, will this cause a rift between her and Cam? 

I'm certain he enjoyed the potty! With Addy you'll just have to wait to find out! She is in a very tight spot here unfortunately.

Thanks for the comments! ?

19 minutes ago, TheJ said:

It appears that Aubry's lawyers relied on little birdie a tad too much. The case is beginning to look stronger for Cam than Cammie. 

I think this is definitely true. All they needed was him to poop his pants and they would have had all of the evidence they needed - Judge O'Connor had basically already agreed with that too!

We'll see what happens though! ?

20 minutes ago, Guilend said:

Now Addy is in a pickle. If she gives permission she's siding against her mother and her mother will punish her harshly for it. Possibly even making her poop her panties right there in the court room or back home in front of Mindy. Or she can side with her mother and hurt Cammie, her true love, big time and he might never forgive her. 

Yes she is in a bad spot with her horrible mother. 

10 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

Cameron knows about the situation between Addy and her mother. Therefore I think that they will manage to watch the material without her consent, after all Cameron's lawyer colleagues know about this situation and they seem to be very well prepared.
Later, when hopefully Amanda manages to get the nanites out of Addy and her sister, it would be wise for both sisters to denounce their mother for years of torture.

It almost seems like, contrary to Cameron's lawyers, they don't really seem prepared. I mean, they must know that everything their witnesses said was false. It was all related to the hypnosis. The house of cards was going to come down regardless of what Addy said.

Yeah I think Cam would be understanding of Addison if she refuses. The case is already pretty damn strong. Even if Aubry isn't conclusively linked to it, they did show there was a clear violation of due process in Taney's judgement.

As for Aubry and her sides lack of preparedness, I see it as a clear example of Aubry's arrogance. She's overly reliant on throwing her money at underhanded tactics and never considered Mids or Littles to be able to beat her. 

I also realized there's a loooong list of people at risk of going down with her. Lay with pigs and get covered in mud I guess.

17 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

It almost seems like, contrary to Cameron's lawyers, they don't really seem prepared. I mean, they must know that everything their witnesses said was false. It was all related to the hypnosis. The house of cards was going to come down regardless of what Addy said.

Definitely was a big gamble on their part - but to be fair the hypnosis always worked for them in the past! ?

15 minutes ago, Diapers Pwease said:

Wow she's about to bite the bullet here. I always like me some courtroom drama!

And drama continues! ?

9 minutes ago, TerranV said:

I also realized there's a loooong list of people at risk of going down with her.

Thanks for the comment! Definitely quite true! ?

Hi Baby Sofia, I loved the picture of Rings and she sure looks like she agrees with me that you should be in bed with her last night instead of on your computer.  One thing a lot of people are saying is this is Cam,s first time using the potty, but you wrote in the last chapter that he went when they first got to the court house to meet with the other lawyers and then again just before court started so this was the third time that day.  Really loved the court scene and while I figured we will have to wait one more chapter for the outcome, I think your little devil is smiling at giving just another cliff hanger.  I don't think that what Addy decides will cause anything to change Cameron,s  feelings for her since he knows what the steaks are for her going against her mother.?

51 minutes ago, LittleFallenPrincess said:

Really excited to see what happens next. Another great chapter!

And I really hope Addy makes the right decision, whatever that may be.

Thanks for the comment! ?

39 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

Hi Baby Sofia, I loved the picture of Rings and she sure looks like she agrees with me that you should be in bed with her last night instead of on your computer. 

Really loved the court scene and while I figured we will have to wait one more chapter for the outcome, I think your little devil is smiling at giving just another cliff hanger.  I don't think that what Addy decides will cause anything to change Cameron,s  feelings for her since he knows what the steaks are for her going against her mother.?

Rings says thank you for your sentiments there!

Another cliffhanger? Just one...?? ?

1 hour ago, TerranV said:

As for Aubry and her sides lack of preparedness, I see it as a clear example of Aubry's arrogance. She's overly reliant on throwing her money at underhanded tactics and never considered Mids or Littles to be able to beat her. 

This!

I agree with those who believe that Addy will not give permission, but that Cameron is prepared for this. The nanite thing will come out and this, as much as anything, will damn Aubry. As much as I don't like the notion of people being punished with enforced babyhood, this is one woman who totally deserves it and I hope that, ultimately that is what happens.

Thanks for another great chapter!

One thing that I thought was really funny was when they finished checking Cameron,s underwear the judge said he needed a potty break.  I think that was a hint to Cameron that he understood Cam may need a break himself.  I think there are a few people that could really go down because of this, the doctor could lose her licence due to taking a bribe and going against a court order, Aubry could be in hot water for bribing a judge and a doctor both criminal offensives.  And for the cliff hanger we all know you will never stop so we live with them.?

38 minutes ago, kerry said:

As much as I don't like the notion of people being punished with enforced babyhood, this is one woman who totally deserves it and I hope that, ultimately that is what happens.

On one hand I definitely agree. On the other I feel like that would only enforce the cycle and in a way, validate Aubry's worldview. I think its best she ends up in jail. Her crimes laid bare for the world to see. No hope of parole with no one but her own miserable self for the rest of her wretched life.

10 minutes ago, TerranV said:

On one hand I definitely agree. On the other I feel like that would only enforce the cycle and in a way, validate Aubry's worldview. I think its best she ends up in jail. Her crimes laid bare for the world to see. No hope of parole with no one but her own miserable self for the rest of her wretched life.

Maybe it could be one of those baby jails we see in some other authors' stories? :baby_bottle:;-)

15 minutes ago, TerranV said:

11 minutes ago, kerry said:

Maybe it could be one of those baby jails we see in some other authors' stories? :baby_bottle:;-)

I think for a hateful person like Aubrey it would be the worst punishment to be made into a baby like Cameron was supposed to be, but she keeps her sanity and gets it all, BUT and here is the plot twist Addy and her sister make sure she comes to a really really nice mother who really treats little Aubrey with love and affection. Something she probably never experienced herself.

Poor Addy, she knows what her mother is capable of doing. Her choice is save herself (quite literally) or protect the person she loves. What a great choice!

Five stars for this chapter!

18 minutes ago, therende said:

Poor Addy, she knows what her mother is capable of doing. Her choice is save herself (quite literally) or protect the person she loves. What a great choice!

I think it doesn't matter what Addy says because I think Cameron's lawyers are smart enough to have a plan B ready to show the videos in the end. They also know that Aubrey has Addy in his hand.

1 hour ago, kerry said:

I agree with those who believe that Addy will not give permission, but that Cameron is prepared for this. The nanite thing will come out and this, as much as anything, will damn Aubry. As much as I don't like the notion of people being punished with enforced babyhood, this is one woman who totally deserves it and I hope that, ultimately that is what happens.

Thanks for another great chapter!

Love seeing the guessing game! ?

49 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

One thing that I thought was really funny was when they finished checking Cameron,s underwear the judge said he needed a potty break. 

And for the cliff hanger we all know you will never stop so we live with them.?

I think anyone needs a potty break after sitting for three hours! 

And you're right, I won't ever stop with the cliffhangers! ?

43 minutes ago, TerranV said:

39 minutes ago, kerry said:

36 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

I think for a hateful person like Aubrey it would be the worst punishment to be made into a baby like Cameron was supposed to be, but she keeps her sanity and gets it all, BUT and here is the plot twist Addy and her sister make sure she comes to a really really nice mother who really treats little Aubrey with love and affection. Something she probably never experienced herself.

Thanks for all of the comments and guesses! ?

34 minutes ago, therende said:

Thanks! ?

12 minutes ago, Diapers Pwease said:

I too love cliffhangers.

?

I refuse to make guesses about any outcomes. Doing so could be damaging to the author. She had clearly set out to create an immersive, all encompassing story with multiple plot devices and twists and turns. I commend Babysophia for not being too predictable, while writing an amazing story that could actually be well received in the general public if you eliminated the fetish aspects, which are really just background additives for this community. It’s so hard to tell a great story in a niche genre like this that actually makes you want to read it for its intrigue and intelligence. I know I am late to the fandom but I am definitely fully on board for any future writings. ?❤️

38 minutes ago, Babyqtboy said:

I refuse to make guesses about any outcomes. Doing so could be damaging to the author. She had clearly set out to create an immersive, all encompassing story with multiple plot devices and twists and turns. I commend Babysophia for not being too predictable, while writing an amazing story that could actually be well received in the general public if you eliminated the fetish aspects, which are really just background additives for this community. It’s so hard to tell a great story in a niche genre like this that actually makes you want to read it for its intrigue and intelligence. I know I am late to the fandom but I am definitely fully on board for any future writings. ?❤️

Thanks for your in-depth comment here. I appreciate it! ?

5 hours ago, TerranV said:

I think its less that a dark thing happened and more that this specific bit of body horror took some people by surprise in its decription.

For me it was the teeth thing. The rest of it I was ok with.

Ah, I get you. It was indeed a very effective use of horror in that scene.

Glad to be back in the courtroom, David was kicking ass and taking names...

Normally I to not try to guess where you are going since I'm almost always wrong.  But I have the feeling there was something that happened between the time that Addison decided not to go back to work and the court day.  My guess is that they visited Amanda while they were out at one point, she did know all the details since Cameron told his friends to get in touch with her on day one.  Probably wrong though.

interesting cliffhanger.  Does she risk her own adulthood to help Cam or decline to allow it.  That being said the evidence again her mother is massive even without it.  Plus at this point even if Cam somehow gets out of this in one piece I don't think Addy's mother will stop.  

39 minutes ago, Guilyn said:

interesting cliffhanger.  Does she risk her own adulthood to help Cam or decline to allow it.  That being said the evidence again her mother is massive even without it.  Plus at this point even if Cam somehow gets out of this in one piece I don't think Addy's mother will stop.  

This.

There's also still the trial against SafeFoods. I imagine the fallout from this hearing will raise the stakes there even higher.

1 hour ago, BabyJilly_S said:

Glad to be back in the courtroom, David was kicking ass and taking names...

He's usually the lead in the courtroom from his and Kendra's partnership for a reason! ?

1 hour ago, Baby Billy said:

Normally I to not try to guess where you are going since I'm almost always wrong.

It's not your fault I intentionally zig zag on my story lines!   ?

1 hour ago, Guilyn said:

?‍♀️ have to wait and see what happens!

32 minutes ago, TerranV said:

There's also still the trial against SafeFoods. I imagine the fallout from this hearing will raise the stakes there even higher.

Thanks for the comment! You're right that trial is still pending. 

11 minutes ago, Diapers Pwease said:

Brains and brawn, amirite?

Well, Kendra is no slouch of a lawyer with brains, but David is a very convincing attorney in the courtroom. Her height does generally prevent what happened to Cameron from happening to David though! 

• BabySofia changed the title to In-Between - Epilogue - 5-5-21 - Complete