LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

In-Between - Epilogue - 5-5-21 - Complete

I thought in chapter 37 that Henry Johnson said that he represented LPS  and safefoods.  If he didn't work for Aubrey than what is his connection to the woman in the bathroom that told Addy that her mother wants to see her breast feeding Cam tonight?  He had to know her somehow.

11 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

I thought in chapter 37 that Henry Johnson said that he represented LPS  and safefoods.  If he didn't work for Aubrey than what is his connection to the woman in the bathroom that told Addy that her mother wants to see her breast feeding Cam tonight?  He had to know her somehow.

As SafeFood's lawyer he most certainly does work for Aubrey. They are all on her payroll. 

28 minutes ago, kesselhaus said:

@BabySofia I think, the first bold marked should be removed. 

Otherwise, wow, I read it last night and was thinking hard about how to comment on all in this chapter. Now, there are already 3 additonal pages of comments! ?

Since the chapter, where Addy broke up with Cam, I was thinking, what threat it was, and I was always thinking Danica was involved and actually the main target of her mothers threat. I wondered, if Aubrey found evidence on some of the pranks mentioned by Danica, using it against Danica and Addy. Then I also thought, she threatened to put Cam first to Wenig and then open for adoption was another one, additional to the threat towards Cams family, and somehow the sudden deaths later of Cams family.

But this threat I actually had actually lingering in the very back of my mind, but did not want to get loose to come to the front.

But what I always thought was, Addy DID LOVE him truly, and it broke her heart to brake up, but it was her only way to save him for the moments. Maybe she is lesbian and would like him to change to be a girl. But only with his full consent. But overall, she feels trapped without a way out, at least not on her very own.

For Cam, I see now certain problems, one is, he might be immun to the effects of breastmilk and hypnosis, but it's also a problem in order to pretend.

Second, he's not immune against any chemicals and the like, and the questions are, what of the possible ways will be against the injunction(s), and which are not or in the very big grey zone.

I wonder, how good the password on Addys and Danicas nanites are, and if Amanda can break it and secure it, and how would they actually come together to do that.

I also wonder, what the nanites to be injected to Cam would interfere and react to the ones he still has inside, e.g. his own are configured for male, while the injected ones are female .. "In-Between" .. hmm, does he get the female organs and keeps his male ones too? (Can he get then pregnant by himself? ? ) Not to mention the other options too.

I also wondered, that Addy indirectly gave the info about the nanites to her mother. I would have rather expected, her mother was rather partially involved in the Little Mill of Dr. Nimitz, and it spread word by the ones involved in Stacy's escape.

I was pretty sure, that the new judge could not really overrule everyhing, the time frame was just to short to make such decisions on a single day. Unfortunately, his decision for Addy to go back to work is not really helping Addy and Cam, since it opens the access to Cam from Aubreys side. I just wonder, how Addy's (federal?) legal right for her maternal leave (was this 6 weeks?) is impacted here.

But I see several persons to help, like Federal Marshall Branch, Judge Jones, Amanda, Ivy to get somehow through this situation, but currently I just see a future of Cam as a girl (or that "In-Between" maybe).

Geez, one more day to get another chapter .. I can hardly wait. And since we seem to switch tonight to summer time, is this an hour later, earlier or .. sigh .. I just can't wait.

Greetings from Germany 

WoW that's a LONG comment.

First of all hello to a fellow reader from Germany from someone else from Germany.

Regarding the nanites that Stacy programmed, I think she has developed enough safeguards over time and has also given Cam that only an operational change can do anything to him. I'm not even sure if other nanites can do anything against Stacy's nanites because Stacy is definitely smarter.

I have also thought about whether SafeFoods and Venture have been working together.

It is definitely exciting.

Oh and In-Beetwen is just another word for Mid and Cam is just a Mid I don't think there is any deeper meaning otherwise.

If you want to support Sofia and you have a Wattpad account go over there and like the chapters, there are only 20 likes left so she can get the 1,000 likes. And I know that Sofia would be very happy about it.

Here is the link ->https://www.wattpad.com/story/255771604-in-between

15 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

I think the lady you are referring to is Aubrey's assistants.

1 hour ago, Moon3ye said:

Please HOW? Please WHAT? She hasn't even started yet. ????

1 hour ago, TerranV said:

Well we are only about halfway through the story at the moment. Plenty of time for alot of stuff.

<nods> ?

1 hour ago, Baby Billy said:

But Baby Sofia why was the lawyer outside talking to the woman, he had to know her somehow?

You realize the lawyer is a dirty scumbag by now, right? That's the reason he's talking to the woman. Nothing going on is outside of Aubry's control there. My point with him not being employed - he doesn't directly work for her company. He's an independent contractor who can work for multiple sides of things. Should he be involved in this case? Probably not, but ethics aren't exactly his thing.

51 minutes ago, kesselhaus said:

@BabySofia I think, the first bold marked should be removed. 

You are right, I'll go back to it. I was editing this chapter and realized I had committed a bunch of errors in that section with the way I told the story. If that's the only mistake I left in I'm actually kind of relieved!

52 minutes ago, kesselhaus said:

Since the chapter, where Addy broke up with Cam, I was thinking, what threat it was, and I was always thinking Danica was involved and actually the main target of her mothers threat. I wondered, if Aubrey found evidence on some of the pranks mentioned by Danica, using it against Danica and Addy. 

Geez, one more day to get another chapter .. I can hardly wait. And since we seem to switch tonight to summer time, is this an hour later, earlier or .. sigh .. I just can't wait.

Greetings from Germany 

Yeah, it was intentionally a sudden break from her character. Glad it sent warning bells off rather than just the infernal hatred most felt! If you just switched to that time you have my sympathies! 

I'll probably post earlier in the afternoon tomorrow, so that should be earlier for you two in Germany!

34 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

Regarding the nanites that Stacy programmed, I think she has developed enough safeguards over time and has also given Cam that only an operational change can do anything to him. I'm not even sure if other nanites can do anything against Stacy's nanites because Stacy is definitely smarter.

Oh and In-Between is just another word for Mid and Cam is just a Mid I don't think there is any deeper meaning otherwise.

I think the lady you are referring to is Aubrey's assistants.

We'll see what happened with Stacy in the end here. You're right I was referring to the Mid status for the title. And you're right the lady is one of Aubry's people.

16 hours ago, BabySofia said:

In my mind the nanites use up most of it to create the energy needed for the transformation. It seems like most of the time there have been some bowel movements involved too for my stories.

The nanites could decompose organic matter to simpler compounds, carbon dioxide and water to get energy. Because of this and especially because more than half of a person's body mass normally is water, I would also expect a big puddle of excess water left after shrinking.

Chapter 39: Warnings

THE PARK MUST have been fairly close to her house, because we were back inside her garage pretty quickly. A glance at the dash of the car told me that it was just about two hours past noon, so I was feeling quite hungry, even after the formula she had me drink leaving the courthouse. At the time I had been actually kind of surprised by how filling the drink was.

She pulled me from the car seat and carried me inside the house. Due to the early afternoon hour, I wasn’t surprised to see Mindy waiting for us inside.

“Miss Harris, you were gone longer than I expected?”

Addison shrugged as she sat me down on my feet, “We decided to stop by the park and play a bit after her nap.”

“Aww… I bet that was a cute sight!”

“It was! You want to see pictures?”

‘Pictures?!?!?’ I looked up at her and she smirked.

She pulled out her phone that she must have returned to the car for at some point, and showed them to Mindy. “Cute, huh?”

“Absolutely adorable Miss Harris!”

“You want to see your pretty pictures Cammie?” she asked me in that baby voice that women used towards babies, and I wanted to scream as she knelt down to show me her phone.

I nodded though, morbidly curious.

I was a little disturbed that I never noticed her taking pictures as I went down the slide or played in the sand a bit. I knew that it was me in the photos, but there was a disconnect in my mind about how the cute girl playing on the playground could possibly be me. I could still recognize my face, but with the way she had done my hair and the dress… Well, it was obvious I looked the part.

“Princess Cammie is cute, huh?” She asked me and began tickling me a little.

“Stop,” I giggled.

“Did you get lunch yet?” Mindy asked.

“No, we didn’t. What do you think Princess Cammie; do we need a late lunch?”

I nodded.

“What do you want?” She asked me.

I thought for a moment, I wasn’t used to getting food made for me. I shrugged, “What is there?”

Mindy smiled, “Probably almost anything you want! But what do you think about a grilled cheese sandwich?”

I nodded, “That sounds good… Thank you Miss Mindy,” I said politely.

You could see her absolutely melt with my politeness, “She is such a perfect little girl ma’am!”

“Sort of, she’s kind of dirty from the park. We’re going to go change her clothes while you work on that?”

“Sounds good ma’am, you want one too?”

“Please, I love your grilled cheeses,” she told her.

“Nothing special ma’am,” she told her.

“Yes, they are, you always brown them perfectly!”

“Well… That’s just how you make them! Go get that baby girl into something less formal – you should have done that before she played, but we’ll get that dress clean still - just leave it in the hamper. I’ll have your lunch ready when you get back downstairs.”

“Thanks Mindy,” she told her.

Addison held out her hand to me, “Come on baby girl…”

I sighed, but let her larger hand envelope mine, and walked upstairs beside her. The diaper was still dry, but the crinkle was letting me know it was still there with every step. It felt like it was hugging me as my legs moved up the steps, and I couldn’t help but remember back to commercials on TV that bragged about diapers hugging every move of a baby or Little over the years. It made me blush to think about being in the same shitty situation as those poor Littles!

I walked to my room with Addison pulling me along and stood still where she let me go by the closet. “Hmm… what shall we wear for the afternoon?” She asked herself. “Ooh… Is it really your size?!?” She was way too excited about whatever she found. “Look!!!! These are sooooooo cute!!!” She exclaimed happily in a voice that meant I knew I would hate whatever it was.

As she turned around, I saw that I was right!

In her hands was one of the outfits that I always felt the sorriest for a Little being dressed in. Normally you would only see a baby under two dressed in such a thing, or probably a shorter Little under about four-and-a-half feet tall. I had to guess this was some special-order item, as I couldn’t imagine it being available so easily for someone my size!

I’d once asked Addison why anyone would dress someone in such an outfit, to which she’d shrugged and said ‘They’re kind of cute.’ I’d ended up asking out of morbid curiosity what it was even called, and she told me ‘It’s a bubble romper! On real infants I think they’re one of the cutest things ever!’

This horrid outfit in question was a pale yellow with white stripes every inch or so running horizontally. It featured a short exaggerated ruffled sleeve, and a high stretch waist band that would probably fall just above my belly button. The worst part wasn’t how puffy the bottom portion that snapped close was! No, the worst part was the back was covered in four rows of matching ruffled fabric that made yesterday’s leggings look tame. I knew they would bring extra attention to my diapered bottom, and groaned out loud.

“Do I have to…?”

“Why yes you do! You’re going to look so precious! And no silly pants to get in the way of you moving around while you play!” She squealed with delight.

‘She actually squealed?’ I thought worriedly, ‘She usually has better control over those urges!’ I thought in the half-second before she was right there picking me up. She was giddy as she sat me down on the changing table. The dress was off before I even had a chance to consider another argument. My shoes were placed on a shelf, and my socks followed the dress into a nearby hamper.

Naked, except the still clean diaper, I felt nervous as she looked at me and suddenly pounced with her fingers tickling my feet.

“No!” I cried.

“Yes!” She laughed and continued her attack up my legs and onto my belly.

I was really seriously about to pee without any control when she finally let up, “Oh, I guess I’ll stop attacking my baby girl at least long enough to get her dressed.” It was almost like a slow motion horror movie as she opened the snaps in the crotch of the monstrosity and gathered it up in her hands. “Arms up like a pretty ballerina!” she cooed.

“Shoot me…”

“Why would we do that?” She said as she pulled it down over my hands and blocked my vision for a moment before pushing me down on the table. “There we go, all snapped in!”

She was truly enjoying this; I could tell that. I looked down at the babyish outfit, and it was probably worse than I feared. The puff of the bubble in the bottom part was ridiculous, and I wondered if it wasn’t exaggerated because they knew only a babied Mid would fit into this…

I sat there for a few minutes while she undid the more mature fishtail braid that she had made in my hair for the court hearing, and quickly brushed my hair instead into a high ponytail, and used a matching yellow ribbon to tie a bow on it.

“Let’s go show Miss Mindy!” She smiled at me as she picked me back up and carried me downstairs.

“Oh, my word!” Mindy said when she saw me, “I had no idea you could dress a big girl like you so pretty! That outfit is absolutely precious Miss Harris!”

“I know, right?” Addison squeezed me tighter, “I’ve always found these to be super adorable! I’m so glad they found a couple of them in her size! They’ll be perfect for her to play at home!”

“Yes, they will!” She agreed.

As Addison placed me into what I now knew as my highchair, I could sort of feel the rows of ruffles behind me; even through the diaper! I let her maneuver my arms through the five-point harness to buckle me in, and then watched as she placed the white tray into place. I was a little annoyed with the way my bare legs were touching the bottom of the chair where the fabric ended and plastic began, but at least other than that, I guessed it was as comfortable as a highchair could be. ‘At least she’s not using those other straps…’ I thought with a shudder. Addison finished preparing me for lunch by velcroing a large yellow bib behind me, before Mindy placed the plate of smaller cut up sandwich pieces on the tray.

Addison had walked to a cupboard and filled a sippy cup up with more Plapple juice. “Eat up baby,” she told me.

I stared at the pieces in front of me, and was annoyed I didn’t have the sandwich like she had. For hers, Mindy had just sliced it in half diagonally. For mine she had cut it what looked like a total of four times. It meant I had eight smaller triangles to eat that would cool off quicker. I picked the first one up and saw that it looked like it had a quality cheddar cheese inside at least, and was nicely lined like it was cooked on a sandwich grill.

I moaned at the first bite a second later, “Wow!” I said with a smile looking up at Mindy, “How did you make it taste so good?”

She just smiled at me, “Just a little extra love, Sweetie.”

I began eating more pieces quickly and saw that Addison and Mindy were mostly watching me, even though Addison would occasionally take a bite.

“She really is adorable! What happened in court today?”

“The injunction against Mom having contact with Cameron or me is still standing. If there is a need for communication it is supposed to happen with supervision.”

“What about your custody of little Cammie here?”

“Well Cammie is still my baby girl for now. The judge is planning on a separate hearing to decide if I get to keep her or not.”

“Oh, I’m sure you will! Your mom’s attorneys are the very best!”

Addison rubbed my shoulder, “I’m sure they are.”

“What’s your plan for the rest of the day?” Mindy asked Addison.

“Well, I think we’ll probably go swimming for a little bit before dinner after I cuddle this little girl for a bit. Maybe we’ll get a little bit of playtime in her playroom before bed too.”

“That sounds like a great way to spend an afternoon together. You’re on maternity leave now, right?”

Addison shrugged, “I’m supposed to be, but apparently I’m supposed to go into work tomorrow.”

“Oh my, your mom is making you come in still?”

“She was back at work the next day after she adopted Matty, I guarantee she doesn’t think anything of it,” she told her. “I need to make sure that I have a daycare appointment set up actually…”

“Why don’t you go do that? I’ll watch while wittle Miss Cammie finishes eating her num-nums?”

“That would be great actually,” she told her, scarfing down a last bite and stepping out down the hallway.

I was about three-quarters through my sandwich, and just silently kept eating while Mindy watched.

I had just taken the last bite when she said, “You know there’s no way you’ll win against Mrs. Harris, right? You should just volunteer for the procedures and get it over with?”

I looked up at her with new eyes, “Everyone has a weakness. I have mine; you have yours, and Mrs. Harris has her own. I would hope you aren’t trying to send a message for her?”

She narrowed her eyes, “And if I was?”

“Well, that would probably make Judge O’Connor unhappy when he hears that.”

“Only matters if you can tell him?”

I shrugged, “If I can’t that’ll mean the real bombs will start going off. You might as well tell Mrs. Harris that backing off would be her best move. She’s messed with the wrong person. Even if she destroys me, something I know is probably coming, I have allies and assets that aren’t going to take that lightly.”

I think she was about to say something else, but Addison came back in. “All taken care of! The daycare my mom suggested luckily still had a space free for you! It’s the best one in town, so I know you’ll love it there!” She cooed at me.

“Great…” I deadpanned.

“Someone is kind of cranky?” Mindy suggested.

“Probably, well… I know what can help! Might as well deal with the other problem I’m having right now. Would you mind cleaning up?” she asked Mindy as she moved the tray aside and pulled the bib off of me.

“Of course!” she said, “I can bring you a glass of water when I’m done?”

“That would be great, we’re going to go sit in the living room for some quiet,” she told her.

“Sounds good Miss Harris.”

I looked at her as she tried to talk to Mindy in some sort of code; a little nervous that I knew precisely what she was talking about. As she sat down with me in a rocking recliner, I looked at a clock and saw it was mid-afternoon.

“We’ve put this off for long enough,” she told me. “You should have been doing this from the first night we spent together!”

“No…” I squeaked out.

“Yes, it’s past time, my milk has been in for two days now, and I don’t want to keep pumping all day.”

“I don’t…” I said to her as she placed me on her right leg for a second and began messing with the dress. Apparently, it was designed for nursing mothers, because she was able to pull her left breast free a moment later without taking the top down, and undid the latch of a nursing bra to expose her nipple. I looked at the erect nipple sticking out, thinking about the first, and last time, I had had a taste of her milk. I’d thought about it for months afterwards! Even as I saw a droplet forming on the tip as she gently expressed it, I could feel a craving coming.

“Come on baby girl, Mommy knows you liked it before. This time you don’t have to worry about losing your potty ability though, because you’re already in a diaper!”

“You told me I could wear big girl pants!” I complained, eyes still focused on the white droplet that was still hanging there.

“That was if we had you altered yesterday. You’re still an icky boy where it counts, so we’re going to keep you in diapers until we get everything figured out. Maybe you’ll be one of the lucky ones that can still use the potty when nursing?”

“Nnnn…” I started to say, but she guided my head to her nipple, and used the opening to push my mouth on.

The single droplet hit my tongue.

It was the tastiest thing ever!!!!

The single droplet reminded me of everything I had wanted to have again after that first accidental time!

At that point my willpower failed, and I began earnestly sucking at the nipple, being rewarded with each suckle by a mouth full of the tasty milk. My tongue began licking the nipple to try and get more of the taste, and I found my hands gently squeezing the warm flesh of her exposed breast too. I felt like time was passing without me then, as all I knew was suckling.

I felt a need to pee, but was at least relieved that it was a normal urge. I held it for a couple sucks before just admitting it did no good to hold it and let it out into the diaper. Addison must have felt it because she cooed at me as I kept sucking.

“Mrs. Harris will be happy to see you finally started,” I heard just before I must have gone off to dreamland from the milk.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Thank you all so much for reading and commenting!!! Please press the Like button for this chapter and consider letting me know what you think still! 

I am blown away by how many replies this story has ended up with. It's something I never dreamed would happen on anything I wrote! On WattPad the story just crossed 1k likes early today, and because of that and this becoming the most replies here I'm planning on an extra posting on Tuesday of this week. I may give another bonus chapter sometime between Wednesday and Sunday of this week depending on how my writing goes. (Currently in the middle of 60 having shaken a block on 59. I'm hoping the next few chapters should pretty much write themselves...)

Thanks so much for reading!

• Like 38
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • BabySofia changed the title to In-Between - Chapter 39 - 3-28-21

I knew Mindy was not a friend. I’m just going to imagine that after Cammie went to sleep, Mindy checked Addys pull ups that no one knew she was wearing because some time her mother would use the nanites in her system to force her to lose control lol

good chapter 

Of course Mindy is evil what a surprise.... not!
I liked the word duel between her and Cam.
I think it's very brave what Cam said even if his life is over like Aubrey wants it to be there are people out there who will fight for Aubrey to fall.
I find it creepy how quickly Addy could switch from "ally" to a "mother" who is absolutely addicted to baby fever.
I wonder if Cam has forgotten that he is immune to breast milk, how he reacted, or if he is just acting.
I'm looking forward to the chapter with the nursery.
As always masterful Sofia.

SO friends of the sun 1,000 likes are done on Wattpad. Then let's try if we can get the 2,000 likes together there. Simple mathematics currently there are 40 chapters on Wattpad. If 20 of you give over it and everything Liken would be 800 Likes. The remaining 200 we get then quite simply together so hop hop.

I actually found this only 8 minutes after it was posted this time! Woohoo!

This chapter contains two critical moments: Mindy and Cam conversing, and the breastfeeding. On the first, I think I'm just glad to find that Mindy was not totally antagonistic. She's loyal to her boss, of course, and she's a typical Amesian Big, but she did not (at least in this conversation) seem to hold overtly evil feelings about Cam (other than hoping to see him as a baby forever). I was a bit surprised that he decided to discuss his situation openly on an adult level with her, though. Isn't he concerned about the bugs everywhere in that house?

The breastfeeding was coming, and it was what it needed to be. It won't affect him anyway...at least as far as potty training is concerned. But Addison's enthusiasm over his bubble romper was a bit disappointing. It's been obvious all along that she would prefer him as a girl, and I get that she likes these outfits, but she also knows how he is feeling, so I'd have liked at least a covert wink or something. 

Once more, I loved this chapter!

10 minutes ago, kerry said:

I actually found this only 8 minutes after it was posted this time! Woohoo!

This chapter contains two critical moments: Mindy and Cam conversing, and the breastfeeding. On the first, I think I'm just glad to find that Mindy was not totally antagonistic. She's loyal to her boss, of course, and she's a typical Amesian Big, but she did not (at least in this conversation) seem to hold overtly evil feelings about Cam (other than hoping to see him as a baby forever). I was a bit surprised that he decided to discuss his situation openly on an adult level with her, though. Isn't he concerned about the bugs everywhere in that house?

The breastfeeding was coming, and it was what it needed to be. It won't affect him anyway...at least as far as potty training is concerned. But Addison's enthusiasm over his bubble romper was a bit disappointing. It's been obvious all along that she would prefer him as a girl, and I get that she likes these outfits, but she also knows how he is feeling, so I'd have liked at least a covert wink or something. 

I think wanting Cam as a little girl is a selfish one. She didn't want to break off the engagement. She isn't involved with anyone. We haven't seen any indication that she is bi, so I am assuming that if Cam becomes Cammie it makes it easier for her to separate Cam the mid ex boyfriend to Cammie the little girl.

26 minutes ago, indiana_daddy said:

fantastic chapter! thank you so much for posting. I am really enjoying this story!

Thank you for the comment, glad you are enjoying it! ?

25 minutes ago, Guilend said:

I knew Mindy was not a friend.

Yeah, staff planted by evil mothers are usually not good people... Thanks for the comment! ?

13 minutes ago, Moon3ye said:

Of course Mindy is evil what a surprise.... not!
I liked the word duel between her and Cam.
I think it's very brave what Cam said even if his life is over like Aubrey wants it to be there are people out there who will fight for Aubrey to fall.

I think the bravery comes to him having lost everything at this point. He's pretty much past the point of caring given everything he's lost. Thanks for the comment and the support! ?

11 minutes ago, kerry said:

I was a bit surprised that he decided to discuss his situation openly on an adult level with her, though. Isn't he concerned about the bugs everywhere in that house?

It's not like Aubry doesn't know his stance on her at this point. He has nothing to lose from her having that information really. Nothing was really said that would get him in trouble in court either.

12 minutes ago, kerry said:

But Addison's enthusiasm over his bubble romper was a bit disappointing. It's been obvious all along that she would prefer him as a girl, and I get that she likes these outfits, but she also knows how he is feeling, so I'd have liked at least a covert wink or something. 

Thanks for the comment! ?

10 minutes ago, DAQ said:

I think wanting Cam as a little girl is a selfish one. She didn't want to break off the engagement. She isn't involved with anyone. We haven't seen any indication that she is bi, so I am assuming that if Cam becomes Cammie it makes it easier for her to separate Cam the mid ex boyfriend to Cammie the little girl.

Thanks for the comment! ?

Personally I don't think Addison has a choice how she acts toward Cameron when she is at home.  With the cameras watching everything and her mothers threat to her.  I think she is a good actress really, maybe Cam can't see that.  I think Mindy is having conflicted feeling between acting like she wants to and how Audrey wants her to act.  When Cam started nursing he had the same effect as every other little, he didn't want to wanted to hate it but just couldn't stop when started.  Knowing that when he felt the urge to pee and could hold it still will give him hope.   But like Fred told Stacy if he was feed only milk it would still have an effect because his poop would start to be runnier.  I said when you started this story in the beginning that with the amount of comments on the first few chapters page wise this was going to be the longest story written.  Since we are only 2/3 of the way done the looks to be true.?

23 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

I said when you started this story in the beginning that with the amount of comments on the first few chapters page wise this was going to be the longest story written.  Since we are only 2/3 of the way done the looks to be true.?

Might have the most comments, but not my longest story. Exchanged (as original) will still have that title well in hand. I'm at 176k words 2/3rds through with Chapter 60 right now... It's staying pretty stable with Chapter 64 + Epilogue right now to finish. (My mind may change that) I would have to go another 180k words or so though to get to Exchanged! (I guess I am passing Emerald though right now)

Thanks for the comments as always Billy!

13 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Might have the most comments, but not my longest story. Exchanged (as original) will still have that title well in hand. I'm at 176k words 2/3rds through with Chapter 60 right now... It's staying pretty stable with Chapter 64 + Epilogue right now to finish. (My mind may change that) I would have to go another 180k words or so though to get to Exchanged! (I guess I am passing Emerald though right now)

Thanks for the comments as always Billy!

When I made that comment I wasn't talking about word length but the number of pages it took up on this site.  Right now we are at 50, Exchanged even though we lost a lot of pages due to the crash only ended at 25. 

10 minutes ago, Baby Billy said:

When I made that comment I wasn't talking about word length but the number of pages it took up on this site.  Right now we are at 50, Exchanged even though we lost a lot of pages due to the crash only ended at 25. 

That it is definitely the longest right now then. It passed Bad Husband, Better Baby this week. 

I didn't remember losing much from Exchanged, but I guess it was 20 chapters I'd posted before the crash, so probably another 100 comments...? I remember losing a lot more of Emerald on the comments... (Still stories lost from that time that I wish I could have a copy of!)

9 minutes ago, Edab123 said:

Loving where this is heading Sofia! I'm delighted to hear we've made you so happy with the engagement, You've given us such a great story I think it's the least we can do! 

? Thank you!

Another great chapter!

We knew Mindy was working for Aubry but she doesn't seem outright cruel on her own. Her conversation with Cam came off to me as more of "friendly advice" rather than rubbing salt in the wound or a threat. Cam also seems to acknowledge that the chances of him getting out of this unscathed are slim. As long as he can potentially bring down SafeFoods in the process, Cam probably sees it was worth it. 

1 hour ago, DAQ said:

I don't think Addison is completely sold on the idea that they could get out of this. They seemed to have come up with some sort of plan last chapter at the park, but she's still playing it cautiously. Here's hoping she makes the right moves when it matters. 

1 hour ago, Moon3ye said:

I find it creepy how quickly Addy could switch from "ally" to a "mother" who is absolutely addicted to baby fever.
I wonder if Cam has forgotten that he is immune to breast milk, how he reacted, or if he is just acting.

I think they are acting for the most part. If they don't, Aubry might take alternative actions to take away his potty training. As long as he keeps his immunity a secret, he can fake it and keep her at bay. At least on that front. 

Edited by TerranV
spelling

I don't think the breast feeding is going to have any real effect on him because of the nanites.  Though I do wonder their immunity wavers over time or if its forever.  Will be interesting to find out next chapter.

15 minutes ago, TerranV said:

Another great chapter!

We knew Mindy was working for Aubry but she doesn't seem outright cruel on her own. Her conversation with Cam came off to me as more of "friendly advice" rather than rubbing salt in the wound or a threat. Cam also seems to acknowledge that the chances of him getting out of this unscathed are slim. As long as he can potentially bring down SafeFoods in the process, Cam probably sees it was worth it. 

I agree that Cameron is seeing the self-sacrifice being entirely worth it at this point to get his revenge... Thanks for the comments! ?

9 minutes ago, Guilyn said:

I don't think the breast feeding is going to have any real effect on him because of the nanites.  Though I do wonder their immunity wavers over time or if its forever.  Will be interesting to find out next chapter.

Thanks for the comment! We'll see in the future! ?

16 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

I agree that Cameron is seeing the self-sacrifice being entirely worth it at this point to get his revenge... Thanks for the comments! ?

It doesn't seem like he's completely given up, he just being more realistic about what could potentially happen. He let himself get blindsided during the trial but is determined to not let that happen again. 

2 hours ago, BabySofia said:

I moaned at the first bite a second later, “Wow!” I said with a smile looking up at Mindy, “How did you make it taste so good?”

She just smiled at me, “Just a little extra love, Sweetie.”

I began eating more pieces quickly and saw that Addison and Mindy were mostly watching me, even though Addison would occasionally take a bite.

Oh yeah, that sandwich is definitely poisoned. ? Stacy protected Cam from breastmilk and hypnosis, but did she protect from regressive chemicals?

(I don't remember offhand if "Little food" or "Little extract" or anything of that nature have found their way into any of BabySofia's stories, it might be a red herring.)

Well I guess we were bound to get a chapter that didn’t really have a cliffhanger. Might be because I am anxious to see how things turn out but this seemed like a short chapter lol. Not complaining just the wait for the next chapter might actually kill me ??

16 minutes ago, TerranV said:

It doesn't seem like he's completely given up, he just being more realistic about what could potentially happen. He let himself get blindsided during the trial but is determined to not let that happen again. 

<nods> He'd rather not end up a baby forever. Hard to truly get even then! ?

16 minutes ago, BabyLexie said:

Oh yeah, that sandwich is definitely poisoned. ? Stacy protected Cam from breastmilk and hypnosis, but did she protect from regressive chemicals?

(I don't remember offhand if "Little food" or "Little extract" or anything of that nature have found their way into any of BabySofia's stories, it might be a red herring.)

?‍♀️ Could be just some really good cheddar cheese?  ?

14 minutes ago, Babyqtboy said:

Well I guess we were bound to get a chapter that didn’t really have a cliffhanger. Might be because I am anxious to see how things turn out but this seemed like a short chapter lol. Not complaining just the wait for the next chapter might actually kill me ??

It wasn't truly a short chapter, but it definitely wasn't the longer chapters of some of them. Can't end every chapter with a cliffhanger... I might end up with too many violent readers banging on the bars of my crib! ?

59 minutes ago, BabyLexie said:

Its entirely possible the sandwich was completely safe. Addison would of course be nervous that it was tampered with no matter what. If she was just gonna drug Cam, why bother having the conversation where she urged him to give up? As Cam pointed out, attacking Cam in too obvious a way would probably backfire. Aubry and her goons probably have a lot in store for Cam but having Mindy drug the first lunch she makes for him seems beneath her methods and resources. 

Or maybe I'm just giving the crazy b*tch to much credit!?

Edited by TerranV
Grammer
  • BabySofia changed the title to In-Between - Epilogue - 5-5-21 - Complete