LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Dimension Sizes (New Chart Attempt)

So this has come up a number of times in the past year. I had done one set of calculations that worked in the way that I shrank my characters in my stories and had littles being smaller than our normal human size. I'm still okay with that because I think in the original she probably shrank a bit too, but I wanted to go back and look at things again after a couple discussions with @WBDaddy and others before I get too into my next story that I've started. For all of you who have written in the dimension, please take a look at this and tell me what you think. I'm liking it a little bit better than what I had before. Values for Littles (Humans) are those taken from size charts from the CDC.

I had done one chart with sizes and multiplied height and weight by the same variable before. That thinking was flawed because mass isn't just affected by one dimension. I ended up deciding a better way to calculate amazon and mid weights was by assuming that BMI would be standard across their races from us. That's supposed to be calculated by BMI=((Weight/Stature)/Stature) x 703 according to the CDC. Using what I hope was my math skills from long ago I figured out that Weight = Stature x (Stature x (BMI/703)). It seemed to track pretty well with the human values. Someone who is better at math please feel free to tell me if I did that wrong. (It has been a long time since my last math class in college!)

This is all done in an excel document, so please let me know if you see flaws and things to correct. I know a few others have asked about this recently, and this is the kind of detail that I like to come as close as possible to being correct with! :) 

I'm tagging all of the writers that I can think of on here. (Apologies if I miss anyone. I don't see PPP on here when I'm tagging) Curious to see what you all think.

@Personalias @ausdpr @snackers @bbykimmy @superfunnel @crono @InkuHime @Alex Bridges  @widowmaker @Mee @DKN117 @Cya @BabyStevie26

948355721_DDDimensionSizes-version1.thumb.jpg.91c0cbb21d9039d1cae0e309dafe4878.jpg

• Like 1

Speaking personally, I try not to get too caught up in heights and weights.  Much like Harry Potter, the strength of the DD comes from the imagination, creativity and plot rather than hard and fast rules throughout the setting.  This is why the Harry Potter Universe started falling apart as fans poked at inconsistencies and asked inane questions like "How did wizards go to the bathroom before they adopted plumbing?"    (That and J.K. Rowling is a TERF, but I digress.)  

As long as Littles are comparable to a baby or toddler in size against an Amazon when and In-Betweeners are somewhere in the middle the premise is satisfied.

If this helps you as a writer, go for it.

Edit: Please don't think me unappreciative of your work or ungrateful that you decided to include me by informing me.  I appreciate the sentiment behind this.

• Like 4

I think you're in the right range here. 

When I built out my charts way back when, it was based on the idea that an average-height human (median between men and women) would be the same size as an average-height Amazon toddler (again, median).  Supports the prevailing view of Littles being infants.  If they're too large in size/stature to be infants, the trope doesn't make sense.  

Right now you've got Amazon 3-year-olds regardless of gender at 71 inches, which is taller than the average adult human.  So your average adult woman looks the same height as a two-year-old, and your average adult man looks 2-1/2 or so.  God help the poor Filipino woman who winds up in the DD (average height for that population is 59 inches).

19 minutes ago, Personalias said:

As long as Littles are comparable to a baby or toddler in size against an Amazon when and In-Betweeners are somewhere in the middle the premise is satisfied.

If this helps you as a writer, go for it.

Thanks! I don't disagree... for some reason my brain gets tripped up on details. The amount of time I can find myself researching something for size comparison... I think it just helps my brain make it more real I guess. Thanks for your thoughts!

19 minutes ago, WBDaddy said:

God help the poor Filipino woman who winds up in the DD (average height for that population is 59 inches).

Lol, or some of the girls I've known over the years who were more in the 52"-56" range! 

Thanks for commenting!

Looks good, though I've also moved away from being overly specific when I write in the setting.

That being said, one handy thing which can be used are the extra long high heels that short characters always tend to wear in those stories to hide their babyishness, and which Alisa found herself wearing when she arrived. If you want to knock off some extra height, or make a Little a bit bigger, just presume it comes down to the high heels being worn or not and which type.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, ausdpr said:

Looks good, though I've also moved away from being overly specific when I write in the setting.

That being said, one handy thing which can be used are the extra long high heels that short characters always tend to wear in those stories to hide their babyishness, and which Alisa found herself wearing when she arrived. If you want to knock off some extra height, or make a Little a bit bigger, just presume it comes down to the high heels being worn or not and which type.

Thanks for your response! (Coincidentally enough some lifts have already made an appearance in what I've written... :) )

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, ausdpr said:

So I gotta ask, that cute little Christmas vignette you posted a while back where the poor hapless Asian girl winds up being "adopted" at a Christmas party her co-worker invited her to specifically for that purpose... Is the only trace of that behind your Patreon paywall now?  

That's not a bash on you have a Patreon, was just curious if it was still floating around out there.  I enjoyed that one quite a bit. 

I'm currently rendering an animation for my Patreon, and surprisingly the giantess is only slightly over twice the height of the Little with some reference models I used, yet the difference is enough to look enormous. They never got shown side by side, but this transition between them which I'm struggling with right now does show how big of a difference twice as large is, though the giantess is also much more well built.

12 minutes ago, WBDaddy said:

So I gotta ask, that cute little Christmas vignette you posted a while back where the poor hapless Asian girl winds up being "adopted" at a Christmas party her co-worker invited her to specifically for that purpose... Is the only trace of that behind your Patreon paywall now?  

That's not a bash on you have a Patreon, was just curious if it was still floating around out there.  I enjoyed that one quite a bit. 

I honestly don't even remember that story ?, but nothing outside of Patreon has been moved to Patreon-only. It's all just bonus stuff.

• Like 1

@ausdpr I think part of it comes down to that weight/mass part of things. Just being half the size isn't the whole story. You're also a lot smaller in all dimensions and weight. Nice animation, I need to pick up your Patreon account again after the first of the year. (Had to cut back on some this last couple months) I noticed you have a lot more posts up that I'll have to catch up on!

• Like 1
13 hours ago, ausdpr said:

I honestly don't even remember that story ?

Maybe it'll refresh your memory for me to point out that you invented the inflatable pacifier that now has become a standard DD fixture for that story?

And... I just realized, they weren't co-workers.  They were fellow college students, because the Amazon made sure to rub it in the kid's face about how she used to tutor Algebra or something... 

• Like 1
15 hours ago, ausdpr said:

I'm currently rendering an animation for my Patreon, and surprisingly the giantess is only slightly over twice the height of the Little with some reference models I used, yet the difference is enough to look enormous. They never got shown side by side, but this transition between them which I'm struggling with right now does show how big of a difference twice as large is, though the giantess is also much more well built.

I honestly don't even remember that story ?, but nothing outside of Patreon has been moved to Patreon-only. It's all just bonus stuff.

It's the Christmas story you literally just posted. Also, how come you're showing off content that hssn't been posted on Patreon outside of Patteon? I want my $9 bucks back! LOL

I personally always go with the formula that an Amazon is always at least twice to four times taller than a little. A quarter of an Amazon's height sounds a bit extreme, but it definitely is possible for the tallest of Amazon's if they're 15ft and the Little is almost 4ft. I personally go with a Little being around 4ft to 5ft versus an Amazon being 10ft to 15ft max. Mids seem to be 6ft to 10ft.

Vagueness isn't necessarily a bad thing either, but you guys know me...I love being as detailed as possible. 

• Like 1

Ohhh yep the story I posted was about a recent highschool graduate who invited her former school tutor over for Christmas, though I can't remember specifying that she was Asian (or her appearance in particular) which is why I was confused.

This is the story, I'm not sure if it survived the board crash here: https://spankalot-erotica.blogspot.com/2015/12/a-christmas-tale-diaper-dimension-story.html

• Like 1
58 minutes ago, ausdpr said:

Ohhh yep the story I posted was about a recent highschool graduate who invited her former school tutor over for Christmas, though I can't remember specifying that she was Asian (or her appearance in particular) which is why I was confused.

This is the story, I'm not sure if it survived the board crash here: https://spankalot-erotica.blogspot.com/2015/12/a-christmas-tale-diaper-dimension-story.html

You're right, you didn't specify that.  Another detail I mis-remembered. 

I haven't read many dimension ones and none so far with the others being different heights. I did read one that wasn't a dimension but was talking about different areas. The whole start of the story is about someone being ashamed of liking to wear an item, there was a mother and daughter new to the area and the daughter wore the item without feeling bashful about it at all. It's to lead you to think it's diapers, but in the end you find out it's socks. If there are other parallel universes, it's interesting to think what we consider norm they would consider strange and out of place.

Although that was off topic a bit.... you seemed to have found something that helps you which you took time and put work into, which may help others as well.

2 hours ago, WBDaddy said:

You're right, you didn't specify that.  Another detail I mis-remembered. 

I have found myself having to go back to the first chapter on occasion to reacquaint myself with details sometimes! You did good in figuring out through process, enough for the author to remember the story.

2 hours ago, AdultInnocence said:

I have found myself having to go back to the first chapter on occasion to reacquaint myself with details sometimes! You did good in figuring out through process, enough for the author to remember the story.

In a way, it's like googling.  You put in what you think are pertinent search terms.  You don't get any results.  So you stop and re-think, and you try again.  

I had a feeling the inflatable paci was the key detail, along with the tutoring thing.  I remember that story as being the first time ever saw the inflatable pacifier.  Not sure if @ausdprhad anything prior to that which referenced it, but it felt like a good risk. 

I think it was an original idea in one of my stories but I'm not sure which. That being said it could have easily been inspired by another story, even something like the old Hal stories or something.

It's a fun idea, though I've come to realize something perhaps even more fun is a regular scaled up pacifier which they don't take out because the Mommy or Daddy said so. ;)

12 minutes ago, ausdpr said:

I've come to realize something perhaps even more fun is a regular scaled up pacifier which they don't take out because the Mommy or Daddy said so. ;)

I think there's room for both.  There's the sheer terror of a paci you can't spit out, which has its uses, versus a paci you can spit out, but there are potentially dire consequences if you do so.  

The upside of the coercion versus force is that no one will ever be "comfortable with" or "accepting" of the one that practically chokes them, but they might get used to and even subconsciously enjoy the one they have to keep in there themselves.   You start getting adjacent to Stockholm Syndrome in those situations, where someone starts to find comfort in something that is symbolic of their oppression. 

In fact, you can make a case that the inflatable is a great gateway into the "you'd better use this one or else" version - the victim would welcome a paci that wasn't choking them half to death. 

4 hours ago, ausdpr said:

I think it was an original idea in one of my stories but I'm not sure which. That being said it could have easily been inspired by another story, even something like the old Hal stories or something.

It's a fun idea, though I've come to realize something perhaps even more fun is a regular scaled up pacifier which they don't take out because the Mommy or Daddy said so. ;)

I did go to read the story. I enjoyed it, and would have been interesting if there was more, but also was at a point where I didn't feel left hanging if there wasn't more.

• Like 1

It just occured to me that I've always been picturing "littles" as being shorter then regualar people, then realized they are supposed to be "us."

The one thing that seems like it might be off to me is the weight. Unless I'm reading something wrong the full grown "little" males are the same height as human adults but about 40 pounds lighter on average. The giant toddlers, around the same height, are even lighter.  Is there something in the stories I'm forgetting that says "littles" are thin? I would have thought they'd be our size, if not actually pudgier. 

1 hour ago, ABAlex said:

It just occured to me that I've always been picturing "littles" as being shorter then regualar people, then realized they are supposed to be "us."

The one thing that seems like it might be off to me is the weight. Unless I'm reading something wrong the full grown "little" males are the same height as human adults but about 40 pounds lighter on average. The giant toddlers, around the same height, are even lighter.  Is there something in the stories I'm forgetting that says "littles" are thin? I would have thought they'd be our size, if not actually pudgier. 

I based all of the values off of the 50th percentile on the CDC Growth Charts. Theoretically that means the majority of people should be that weight. For the weights on mids and bigs, everything was extrapolated based on BMI (Body Mass Index) values. Essentially I worked backwards from their height, to the values that are supposed to be average healthy BMI values and the weight from there. 

A lot of it would come down to body mass. A baby generally speaking puts on a lot of weight over their first few years of life. (About 9x weight from birth to age 4)

There is nothing saying a person can't be outside the bounds of the table there for weight... 25% of humans would be heavier than the charted values, and 25% could be lighter. This would be the equivalent of the tool a doctor uses to make sure someone is on track.

As far as them being shorter - depending on the story they are, and there's nothing wrong with thinking of them the way you were. This is more or less just my attempt to at least reason my sizes more than just make something implausible up? (more implausible I should say? :))

5 hours ago, ABAlex said:

In the original story, the protagonist realizes that she's shrunk when she travels to the diaper dimension. The Littles and Amazon Giantesses are both tropes from ABDL stories (the small businesswomen who hide it with high heels in Hal stories, and the giants who baby regular-sized people). Regular-sized people would sometimes regress Littles like the usual stories, but the giants can barely even consider them as being able to handle responsibility or independence, and will give them the proper care (and learning to be 'honest' about their 'reality' as 'children') that they must need.

First I have read every diaper dimension story here and on one other site.  As far as I care the author can decide the details as they see fit.  If the little is small enough they are the size of a baby compared to the big.  Also off topic I don't believe that most bigs want to harm the little they care for.  In stories I have read many bigs are seen treating a little bad but like in Exchanged when Stacy went to the store and 7 littles were abused there were probably a 100 shoppers with children and littles that went unnoticed.  It is like the news they report the bad things people do because the good is not interesting,  I know some disagree with me on this but I think more bigs that take a little do really come to love them.   

• Like 1
On 1/2/2021 at 8:16 PM, BabySofia said:

I based all of the values off of the 50th percentile on the CDC Growth Charts. Theoretically that means the majority of people should be that weight. For the weights on mids and bigs, everything was extrapolated based on BMI (Body Mass Index) values. Essentially I worked backwards from their height, to the values that are supposed to be average healthy BMI values and the weight from there. 

A lot of it would come down to body mass. A baby generally speaking puts on a lot of weight over their first few years of life. (About 9x weight from birth to age 4)

There is nothing saying a person can't be outside the bounds of the table there for weight... 25% of humans would be heavier than the charted values, and 25% could be lighter. This would be the equivalent of the tool a doctor uses to make sure someone is on track.

As far as them being shorter - depending on the story they are, and there's nothing wrong with thinking of them the way you were. This is more or less just my attempt to at least reason my sizes more than just make something implausible up? (more implausible I should say? :))

Either way I liked your results, so I'm not complaining :)

On 1/2/2021 at 11:19 PM, ausdpr said:

In the original story, the protagonist realizes that she's shrunk when she travels to the diaper dimension. The Littles and Amazon Giantesses are both tropes from ABDL stories (the small businesswomen who hide it with high heels in Hal stories, and the giants who baby regular-sized people). Regular-sized people would sometimes regress Littles like the usual stories, but the giants can barely even consider them as being able to handle responsibility or independence, and will give them the proper care (and learning to be 'honest' about their 'reality' as 'children') that they must need.

Yes that is what I remember, though I think a lot of stories since took the littles to be our (as in actual human) sizes.

Also I think I remember you writing stories about giant worlds before the first Diaper Dimension story, though I might be thinking of someone else. On a side note I initially found out about the stories from your art for it, the one where she's being lead by the hand out of a car seat by while wearing pull ups, and her "mommy" is lecturing her, and the second where she is having her hair done in a bathroom. It was a long time ago but I have a clear image of both.

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, ABAlex said:

Also I think I remember you writing stories about giant worlds before the first Diaper Dimension story, though I might be thinking of someone else. On a side note I initially found out about the stories from your art for it, the one where she's being lead by the hand out of a car seat by while wearing pull ups, and her "mommy" is lecturing her, and the second where she is having her hair done in a bathroom. It was a long time ago but I have a clear image of both.

I think my Land of the Immortals comic might have been pre Diaper Dimension, though has some similarities, same with The Trail, but then that's kind of expected since the diaper dimension is a place where all stories are co-existing. ;)

Funnily enough my Immortals comic was going to have a sequel where it turned into a modern day diaper dimension, after enough time had passed.

• Like 2